Served in the Navy during the Iran hostage crises

Bannonism is the future. I firmly believe he is sort of the "Marx" of our age and people are just not ready to accept it. The man formed his own world view, and then instead of just talking about it or writing about it, he implemented it. And against all odds, with the most laughable choice at the time candidate, with the entire political and media establishment against him (including his own party) and still won. Hes a genius and the only one with a realisitic view of the future, rather than tired old reactionaries. The Left-Right false dichotomy is dead.

Attached: 926913.jpg (750x445, 63.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.it/20180908/italys-salvini-touts-plan-to-save-europe-after-bannon-talks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>>/reddit/
Zionist spam doesn’t belong here.

Youre a child cowering in fear of the light of the future.

So what?

Attached: Shabbos Bannon.jpg (1200x675 228 KB, 121.41K)

kill yourself

Why would I kill myself? Youre the one who is still living in the past. I guess you enjoy going literally no where ever, and just crouching in fear in your little corner of the internet, having circle jerks and obsessing over Israel, and doing literally nothing about it.

who cares?

>>>/cuckchan/

No, I'm going somewhere alright. And it's not in your psychopathic jew mind control box.

No youre not and you know it. None of you are going to ever do shit other than share the same infographs and conspiracy theory videos with each other over and over and over and over again on here. Youre never going to do anything in the real world and youre never going to try. Youre going to sit around in dark misery and wallow in self pity and you know it. Its utterly pathetic. At least people like Richard Spencer actually tried something.

Disavow the existence of jews. Now.

Reported for supporting jews.

Reported for supporting jews. Reported for supporting jewish paid shills.

You know Im right. Youre a sad, pathetic, lazy, and stupid child who will NEVER EVER do anything other than sit around looking at the same conspiracy theories every fucking day for the rest of your sad life, and its because youre a coward.

Laughingcryingemoji

This guy and everyone like him has zero future. They are already done and have been dumped on the ash pile in Syria. Zero future.

Reported for demoralization spam.

You sound like you're perfectly comfortable with the idea that "Israel is our greatest ally". Okay, let's disregard every facts about kikes and pretend they're our allies because OP can't think himself. Sounds perfectly reasonable.

meanwhile, you guys have done literally NOTHING. This is a blackhole for lazy cowards to wallow in misery and self pity

Why do you choose to do this?

Reported for hoaxes.

Those aren't his ideas. He is a political operative conducting (((operations))) for his (((masters))) like all kosher right-wing niggers.

Its always amusing how much you behave exactly like jews

Yes they are. Hes just not a basic bitch white trash american neo-nazi LARPer, so in your paranoid brain, that means hes part of the jewish conspiracy. I know this is hard for you to understand, but the world doesnt revolve around Israel. No one gives a shit about them other than you and muslims.

No. If anything he is a drag on it because his ideology is very basic bitch american conservatism detatched from real nationalism.

Obviously we are doing enough to attract shills like you. Take your "Leninist"/Zionist tub of lard back to cuckchan.

Reported for supporting jews.

Why did you leave out his running of and pushing of Zionism through kikebart?

Fuck off amerimutt nobody wants your retarded anglo shit

Italy is stopping refugees from entering their country and turing back EU globalism because of him. What are you talking about?

He has nothing to do with Italy you quack.

Lega Nord is almost 20 years old now it was winning before him

Reported for supporting jewish shills.

So do you guys want to actually be part of the future, or do you just want to continue wallowing in your bullshit conspiracy theory thread?

thelocal.it/20180908/italys-salvini-touts-plan-to-save-europe-after-bannon-talks

(((Bannon))) is popping up quick a number of times recently in any pro-white thread. See;
article in linked post

Bannon should be the president of the evangelical ziocuck party

double post sage

You anglos are clueless fucking morons and you have no idea what the future is.

Also kek at the dumb nigger OP trying to make it look as if Bannon is against the left-right paradigm. He's 'Alt' Republican and Neocon Lite for the dumb goyim.

Hey. You're still in this thread and you're not answering;

REPORTED FOR SHILLING FOR JEWISH PLANS. REPORTED FOR SHILLING FOR SHABBOS GOYIM. REPORTED FOR SUPPORTING ZIONISM.

Why is everyone on this board like a nigger who has no sense of the passage of time and political strategy?

Sure thing. The future is socially retarded virgin raged weirdos wallowing in the dark corners of the internet, circle jerking over the same power fantasy neo-nazi memes and obsessing over Israel like its the most important thing in the universe.

Bannonism won the white house and is winning in Europe. Now all you can do is scream SHUT IT DOWN like a retarded child.

I would rather the niggers and muzzies burn this civilzation to the ground.

You replied to the wrong person.

because neo-nazism is pure shit that only attracts bottom of the barrel low IQ white trash. I actually feel sorry for any of the more intelligent people in this community who believe they can build something positive on that foundation because its only a matter of time before you realize how hopeless it is. Its like building a house on quicksand.

Reported for not being a nazi. Reported for claiming we are neo-nazis. Reported for supporting the continued existence of jews.

says it all about you faggots.

Reported for slighting virginity. Reported for supporting jews. Reported for supporting nonwhites. Reported for being a paid shill.

Reported for strawman.

Bannon is a none factor in Europe and the political movement that is finding success now has its ideological foundation in real nationalism. Guillem Le Faye, Identetarians, GREC, and the Italian new right.

Attached: download-14.jpg (225x224, 5.8K)

You just said you wanted niggers and muslims to burn down europe rather than a centrist anti-migrant world view to solve the refugee crises.

really makes you (((think)))

Death is preferable

kill yourself

Le Faye and the identitarians are all Zionist cucks, just like bannon.

this is patently false and you know it. I never said he created any of these ideals, but he is certainly shaping them, especially in Italy.

No one cares about socially retarded autistic with a uniform fetish, people want to live their lives in peace with having to worry about getting mugged and/or raped by some muslims or have their culture reduced to shit. Thats it.

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION.

Reported for hoaxes.

Reported for supporting zionists and jew puppets.

This is the average low IQ faggot that makes up the whole neo-nazi scene.

Reported for hoaxes.

Too bad your based 'populists' are all fake and backed covertly by the same Jewish elite who created those problems to begin with.

And they'll be out of it very soon. They ran a very effective campaign with couched language that allowed disparate groups of people to read into their policies what they wanted to read into them. Now their hand has been tipped and shown its true colors. They will be gone.
And once it becomes clear to the Italian people that the price for this support will be full acquiescence to the zionist move against Iran [which Salvini and his coalition have still not moved toward] that will end right where it stands.
No, they are not. They got a brief window before everyone understood it was just another avenue of israeli subversion. They are done. They have a built-in cap on the number of countries where its even possible to get this scam off the ground and there isn't enough juice in a pro-israel message [which demands that the perpetrators of the White genocide plot be let off the hook and face no consequences simply because their plan is "blowing back" on them and they are unsure how they want to proceed] to come out of it on top in Western countries. There's no "there" there.

Are (((you))) seriously this retarded?
Every single mudshit invasion of Europe in history has been started, pushed, and funded by kikes.

Not a nazi fuck face but bannon is a typical American loser. You dont have nationalism and you dont advocate for it. You advocate mild patriotism and American cultural values. Which is just as unwelcome as the left. You can fuck off.

Europeans largely did this too themselves, but considering their arrogance, can never accept responsibility for their actions, so always seek to blame some monolithic group instead. this is the basis of a both the far left and right of the continent.

+european elites. Youre too mypoic, which is why no one cares about your world view and why you will accomplish nothing.

This is what I meant when I called you a coward.

JEWS DINDU NUFFIN

ebin
want to know how we know (((you're))) a jew?

Attached: tenor_(1).gif (414x322, 2.67M)

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION.

Marx as in prolific and revolutionary, not "good"

She is a slav/jew mongrel. Her parents were higher ups in the GDR communist party, iirc.

want to know how I know youre a double digit IQ retard and a virgin?

wat?
Merkel is a confirmed jew. Not just assumed, actually confirmed.

wow, go figure

In practice there is no real diffrence between you and the left you just want us to be proud of wallowing in shit

Oh (((you))).
Why do kikes make everything about sex?

Yeah and his ideology was a complete failure.

Want to know how I know that you are a woman?

You should feel shame. Being a virgin, especially the older you get, is literally nature itself telling you how much of a loser you are.

The fact that you cant attract a mate shows how much of a genetic dead end you are, and is a signal for your bitter retarded world view. Again, youre a low IQ virgin.

No. A woman would be more bearable than this kike. Unless it's a jewess.
Does JIDF hire jewesses?

That isn't what (((you))) did.

Being a virgin is a sign of nature telling you that you are genetic trash. Even dumb niggers and methed out trailer trash have had sex, so just keep that in mind.

Yes I did. someone said it was the jews, I said it was Merkel. Try to keep up.

Tell me more about myself.

I personally always make sure to click the (u) button just to trigger people

Attached: 1527297373870.jpg (551x800, 149.53K)

As per usual you are 40 years behind and have understood nothing
The guys who wrote this books are the guys building europes nationalism.

Attached: download-17.jpg (406x207 8.14 KB, 30.67K)

The fact that you immediately whined about me virgin shaming you, and then immediately assumed I was a woman 100% confirms that you are a virgin and are experiencing virgin rage right now.

You cant get mad at women for not being attracted to you, you need to blame yourself for your own failures. Are those self improvement threads even doing anything, or are they just another self validating power fantasy thing for you? This is like when a fat ugly bitch tries to convince herself shes hot

Attached: untitled.png (840x2142, 1.15M)

That's nice dear.