Maxime Bernier's PPC Party: Stands with Israel and wants "gradual transformation" mass immigration

Today Bernier announced his new party: The People's Party of Canada (PPC). Sure, it has a weird name reminiscent of Asian various communist regimes, but let's have a look at their platform and see where they stand on crucial issues such as mass immigration and foreign policy.

The PPC Immigration Policy
archive.fo/j11IH
peoplespartyofcanada.ca/canada_s_immigration_policy_must_aim_to_fulfill_our_economic_needs
They admit that many people across the West want an end to mass immigration.
This is historically false, and also ignores the intentional shift in immigration from being predominantly from Western Europe to being predominately from the third world.
The immigration policy costs Canadian taxpayer billions of dollars per year (net loss, after contributions made to the economy by immigrants) and is actively rendering European Canadians a minority in their own country (i.e. it's genocidal). The only way this could be considered a "success" is if your intent was to commit the genocide of European Canadians.
According to Bernier, wanting Canada to remain majority European is an "ideological extreme". He claims he is going to "avoid" the tension of racial diversity caused by mass immigration, as well as the tension of White Canadians realizing that mass immigration is genocidal and asking for it to end, by focusing on improving the economy with immigration. Meanwhile, "muh economy" has been the defacto justification for mass immigration into Canada for the past several decades.
Right here he outright admits he wants to replace European Canadians using mass immigration because of "muh aging population", which is another way of saying White Canadians have a low birth rate. So instead of looking at that problem and trying to address it, he wants to simply replace White Canadians with people from the third world.
And what are the dangers of too much immigration? That it's in fact genocidal in its execution?

Attached: Maxime_Bernier_European_Ethnocide_boil_the_frog_slowly.png (804x496 739.48 KB, 365.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/save/http://www.peoplespartyofcanada.ca/a_foreign_policy_focused_on_the_security_and_prosperity_of_canadians
peoplespartyofcanada.ca/a_foreign_policy_focused_on_the_security_and_prosperity_of_canadians
archive.fo/RfcoK
cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Continuing:

Notice here that he uses civnat language such as "cultural character" and "social fabric", while saying nothing about the ethnic demographic character of the country. He goes on to say that as long as non-European immigrants take a history course and learn English or French, things will be just fine. But it gets better, he goes on to say:
Wow would you look at that, "tolerance for diversity" and feminism is part of their immigration platform. They expect all new immigrants to respect Canada's globohomo feminism and diversity agenda, and obviously current Canadian citizens as well. He also expects immigrants to obey Canadian laws, as if that's some kind of revelation.
Bernier wants to ensure that Africans, Arabs, and Chinese are "integrated" into European Canadian society. This way, they'll have ample opportunity to sexually prey upon your White children and "integrate" their DNA into the European Canadian gene pool. This is his plan for avoiding "tensions" in Canada surrounding mass immigration.
Here Bernier outright admits he wants to continue the globalist "transformation" of Canada via mass immigration. He says that it has to be done at just the right pace, or it will spark a "political backlash". In other words, he wants to boil the frog slowly, to tap the brakes a little on the ethnocide of European Canadians so that no true resistance to their plan for the "transformation" of Canada will rise up.
250,000 a year is mass immigration. Bernier intends to "scale back" mass immigration to 2015 levels, a rate of immigration that will render European Canadians a minority in their own country well before the middle of this century, a genocidal rate of immigration.

Attached: 1519972848324.jpg (636x467, 35.06K)

Before we continue with the immigration policy, let's have a look at the foreign policy section of Bernier's platform.

web.archive.org/save/http://www.peoplespartyofcanada.ca/a_foreign_policy_focused_on_the_security_and_prosperity_of_canadians
peoplespartyofcanada.ca/a_foreign_policy_focused_on_the_security_and_prosperity_of_canadians
This is the first sentence in the foreign policy section of Bernier's platform. Bernier states that he wants to break ties with the UN for treating (((Israel))) unfairly. Not because the UN constantly threatens Canada's sovereignty by trying to push insane globalist policies and mandates, but because the UN criticized Israel.

It goes on:
So Bernier's foreign policy statement is generally focused on supporting Israel and denying Israel's war mongering and crimes on the world stage. It's probably pretty safe to assume that Bernier would consider any threat to Israel to be a "national security threat" to Canada, and he would send Canadians to die for Greater Israel.

Attached: 1519523383847.jpg (480x360, 56.68K)

Wow that was fast CSIS. First day and you already have images and talking points to try and steer Canadians who want an alternative to the liberals and conservatives. No solutions posted or alternatives just negatives derived from your interpretation of his talking points.

The Culture of Critique indeed. So lets see if you are just a CSIS nigger or willing to propose solutions. What alternative do you have in mind? Its very easy to tear down but can you even show the slightest ability to build up? What the fuck do YOU propose as the solution in Canada?

Attached: 4a6206c8b18367952d8a4a2ce7605a655aaa9cc20e4055bd1bef096eab982aa4.png (500x500, 27.86K)

I don't need to provide you with an alternative for my criticism of Bernier's kiked immigration policy and foreign policy to be valid.
Show that they are positives and/or that my interpretation was wrong. I'll be waiting.
These are arguments against my criticism of Bernier's desire to continue the genocide of European Canadians how?

Attached: 1519939803871.png (797x694, 90.21K)

If anything is CSIS, it would probably be the PPC. Do you also think that the CIA Is against Trump and vice versa?

You work with what you have, not what you wish for. He is far better than any other alternative.

Should we vote for the faggot, the spineless neochoen, the fucking PAJEET or dude just wait for Hitler?

You must think trump will deport 30 million illegals

This is what we did with Trump, and well, it hasn't worked out too well for us.

canada is fucked lets be realistic there simply arent enough of us this land will have to be redeveloped/ conquered by aryans again its a sinking ship anyone whos on it knows it

its not so bad when you get out of the urban centres; a real race war would help canada a lot its not a hospitable land for shitskins

I agree, but we need to energize people, like Trump did. Join the party now (for free,the kikes most hated word) and eventually we will steer the party where WE want it to go.

Within the system this does not exist. If an option is presented within the system, it is a path the system is comfortable with and sufficiently advances the system's goals.

It should be noted that Bernier may in fact be associated with Jordan Peterson. As we all know, Peterson is a left-leaning liberal and civic nationalist that has explicitly stated that his greatest concern about the "careless pushing of the left" is that it's "dangerously waking up the right wing".

Bernier's language regarding "ideological extremism", "identity politics", and critique of mass immigration as being "destabilizing" at its current rate is very reminiscent of Jordan Peterson's message from the past two years (e.g. "too much immigration too fast destabilizes the system").

It seems like Bernier is part of the Hegelian synthesis along with Jordan Peterson to subdue Whites who are waking up to the systematic genocide of their race. They both criticize the left as "having gone too far", offer tiny amendments to what the left is doing that will ultimately allow the same ends to be achieved but with slightly less friction, and spend a large amount of their time browbeating Whites who want to organize to stop their dispossession and genocide as playing "toxic identity politics that are not Western".

Attached: 1535065467082.jpg (1200x802 444.48 KB, 127.99K)

how do you steer but with shekels

Overwhelming numbers. Vanity is the easiest character flaw to manipulate. If 90% of his party steer him towards our end goals, he may indeed crack.

I'll take my chances then, beats sitting on my hands waiting for RaHoWa to start.

Holy shit still no solutions I would have never guessed it! I admit your criticism are valid I hate kikes as much as the next Zig Forumsock but man I am sick of simply criticism paralyzing any action towards preserving our nation. You fuckers just like in the last thread have NO FUCKING SOLUTIONS! you just have reasons not to vote. Fuck you and your criticisms if you are offering no alternatives. You sound like a kike just happy to tear down with the complete inability to build up.

Is CSIS wants to maintain its control over the country they certainly wouldn't want a third party.

Ok so what is your alternative there fuck boi? Got any solutions? OF FUCKING COURSE NOT! Just another critiquing little faggot who loves to pop black pills. Just start the hormone treatment now if you are going to be such a fucking pussy nihilist.

Will you be the one to start? If not take your black pills and shove them up your ass.

Bunch of no alternative faggots in this thread. You have a better idea? POST IT THEN!

Attached: 1530967572390.jpg (1920x1464, 379.9K)

It's not a chance for (((you))). You're getting what you want either way, which is why you're shilling a system path.

WHAT IS YOUR PATH FAGGOT!!!!
What the fuck do you propose would be a better alternative? You faggots make me sick and you are showing how much a a non action pussy you are. All black pills no real talk god you fucking disgust me. You probably also consider yourself white, all I see when I see a white man tearing down what could help us is a kike puppet white nigger.

It's not a chance for (((me))) because I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. Marking an x on a paper takes no effort.
By all means, let's kick off the non system path. You lead us by example.

Continuing with analysis of the immigration policy:

This is Hegelian dialectical nonsense. The Liberals threatened to increase immigration to some truly absurd number, and now Bernier steps in to say he'll hold the immigration rate more or less where it already is, and Canadians are expected to lap this up like he's some kind of savior.
An immigration rate of 250,000 a year is still social engineering, and Bernier is doing it for his own ideological reasons: "Muh economy", the reason that's been given for decades before Trudeau and his ilk dropped the mask and revealed the intent was the destruction of European Canada all along.
Admits again that he's changing nothing.
"Slightly more emphasis" and "slightly reduce". Then in the very next paragraph:
Says that he wants to continue chain migration (family reunification, which is ironically a UN mandate – the same UN he wants to tell to fuck off because they were mean to Israel), and he says that "Canada has to play its part in welcoming refugees" – HAS TO welcome refugees.
Bernier says he wants to spend even more money on immigration by expanding government resources to vet immigrants. This is actually a good thing, Canada hardly vets immigrants at all any longer which is a huge security risk, however it's not feasible at the rate of immigration he is proposing. At 250,000 a year that's 684 immigrants per day that would need vetting, not including their family members (so triple that number). All he's saying is that tax payers are going to have to pay even more money to bring in immigrants, and that the money is going to go to expanding the Canadian police state.
Ending UN refugee selection is a very good thing, but what does he say next? He wants it to be privatized, and guess what, George Soros and the UN are pushing for private refugee sponsorship too, except they want non-Canadian entities (such as George Soros himself) to be able to sponsor refugees:

archive.fo/RfcoK
cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639

So Bernier could in fact be working towards implementing exactly that. Given that he's a lolberg free trade globalist, I wouldn't be surprised if he saw no problem with non-Canadian entities sponsoring refugees in Canada.

Attached: MacDonald.png (1000x1211, 934.06K)

And it yields no result, but you keep arguing otherwise which is all anyone is taking you to task over.

Yeah, it doesn't and hasn't but if you have a better idea or solution, I'm all ears.

Hey whats your name and whats the name of your party? I would love to join i….
Oh wait YOU DON'T HAVE ONE DO YOU!?
Ill start listening to you when you want to take action rather than sitting back like a kike tearing down. Your criticism is correct I agree with you on all your points if im honest with my self. But fuck off if you don't have an alternative.

You're not all ears. You've expressed a preference for no-effort and no-consequence activity. You've already made up your mind. You already know what the better idea is, but you're not interested, don't believe anyone else is interested [and you are likely correct], or don't believe it has a chance in hell of working [it probably doesn't]. Rather than commit to some degree of intellectual honestly, though, you come here and shill this bullshit. You're an obvious shill which is what you were called out for. Stop posting.

I in fact intend to vote for Bernier simply because he's the least cucked candidate, it's logical in that regard, and his platform regarding firearms policy is excellent. This doesn't change anything regarding my criticism of his other policies, and the fact that you are sperging out so hard after someone does some simple analysis of his political positions (the day they are announced) indicates to me that you are in fact a coward.

You are a coward because without some external individual for you to project salvation onto you crumble into a gibbering mess. Any criticism of your chosen savior renders your an emotional wreck, lashing out with crude adhominem and accusations of conspiracy to undermine your perceived salvation.

Get a grip you fucking faggot.

Attached: 1536033561612.jpg (508x524, 41.37K)

That is a fucking shame. He seemed promising as a start to unfuck our gun laws.

Attached: 21a5e5a8fb61fc7d4f38ae95d27ee92c64edd39c0e90e95c609b33b14e9398c.png (791x569, 330K)

His firearms policy does see really good.

I am seeking someone who actually wants to do something rather than tear down a potential rout to improvement of the country. Your criticism is valid but I am sick and tired of people acting like kikes, tearing down potential, scaring off potential support all while sitting back and doing NOTHING!

Hey if you are going to vote for him because there is no better alternative I am in agreement with you. Up to this point all you did was tear down without alternatives now that I see that you are not a kike simply trying to keep people from hope I resend my accusation of kikery and faggotry.

Do me a favor and leave the arm chair psychologist routine at the door.

And the last of the immigration policy analysis:

This is just him trying to shirk responsibility for his immigration policy. Immigration policy is set by the government, it's by definition a "big government policy", there's no way around it.
Here Bernier pretends that by rolling back immigration rates to 2015 levels, his immigration policy is somehow no longer a "big government policy", which is absolutely preposterous. He also admits that his entire goal for continuing the replacement of European Canadians via mass immigration is to satisfy capitalist interests, and absolutely nothing else. He even says he's going to make it easier for corporations to hire immigrants in lieu of Canadians already in Canada.

Maxime Bernier is an anti-White sellout who is working for Israeli jews and capitalist oligarchs to further the total destruction of European Canada via mass immigration.

Attached: 1519929133856.jpg (690x972, 88.84K)

Come on.

You're right, I'm not gung-ho to see my country turn into a war zone. However, I'm ready for that when it happens. In the mean time, i'll work within the system because I'm not going to go Saint Roof and be left by other Canadian patriots holding the bag when the ZOGbots come kicking in my door. And no I won't stop posting, I need to earn my shekels from a party that started today with those deep deep coffers of 140k Canadian. I need kraft dinner.

Fuck off coward, go circlejerk on faceberg with the rest of the boomers if you can't handle real political discussion and debate. You've offered absolutely nothing of intellectual value to this conversation, all you're doing is whining about how it hurts your feelings that people have the gall to discuss the political policies of your chosen savior du jour.

People like you make me sick.

First of all nice dubs
Second what you have a problem with hope?

Attached: 15b1bef4f187d4b0255a0bda3e8202c02416bdfdc9d4060b30c8d77ee76b1bf9.gif (488x291, 3.7M)

Because he is saying that if we don't unequivocally support someone we are killing hope and demoralizing. He needs to understand that any mainstream politician WILL be criticized by us.

Wow projecting much? I am looking for an alternative and attempting to steer the discussion towards actual action. Want to discuss what you would propose as an alternative to the PPC? Eh faggot? You just don't like criticism or the revelation that you are more of a complainer than an actor.

I suppose I'll vote for Bernier as the last best hope for now.

Most young Canadian guys I know want 2nd gen flip women for girlfriends it seems

Yeah, I heard Vancouver especially is a hotbed of yellow fever.

Capitalists are exceptionally adept at obfuscating the extent of their wealth and its origin. This kind of shit doesn't work here. Filtered.

It's truly a sad state of affairs. Marxism has really done a number on our people. But stay true, brother. White girls are the best girls.

What a useless meme. A smaller population needs fewer workers to support so it's a fake issue.

Not for entrenched capital that actively works to stifle the public relationship with the economy and to block technological shifts.

The alternative to a white canada seems to me, is not on the ballot, so why should I vote for diversity and multiculturalism or diversity and multiculturalism but civic nationalism?

Wow, I love Trudeau now.

Damage control for one but if you would like to discuss alternative I am happy to. Do you think accelerationism would be a better approach? If you hold that view we could discuss a lot of things.

Through accelerationism you could foster conditions that compel people to pick a side as it becomes more apparent that there are no bleacher for this fight. Through doing so you would gain a lot more support for pro white action at the cost of your comfort and a guarantee that a normal lemming life, yours will not be.

We both know that we are inside the belly of this terrible machine, and the machine is bleeding to death so what would you rather do? Kill it quick and fight the race war or let it die slow and hope the next generation deals with it?

Accelerationism is not an "approach" when the entire government for decades has allowed the entry of so many non-whites that the whites who founded the country are a displaced minority. "Accelerationism" for lack of a better term, is happening, right now all on it's own.
In North America USA/CAN the people's uniforms will be the one they can't take off.

You mean half flip girls? Anyways, whenever I hear about someone I know bragging about their Asian GF I used to picture some kpop model, learned quick that it always means some horsefaced ricer whore.

I instantly lose respect for any White man who dates a rice goblin. It's so depressing to see them willingly participating in the planned mongrelization of our race, and racial fetishism is truly degenerate.

yes of course it is happening I'm asking you if you would want to speed it up? The faster this place goes to shit the faster the party gets started. If we take the slow approach we may be to mogralized too present enough of a threat. So if we all go for crashing the plane fast we may have a chance at preserving our race but too slow will definitely spell doom for our people.

The tricky part is the approach. Whites are no good at subterfuge and we are much better at being straight up so to do this and play to our strengths we would have to actively become that which we hate.

So what are you betting on?

WOW OP GLAD YOU DID MY THINKING FOR ME
LET'S VOTE CUCKSERVATIVE OR LIBERAL THEN, I HATE GUN RIGHTS ANYWAY!

You kikes are too much. Sage.

CSIS, Warren Kinsella, six of one…

Remember he used to 'expose' people like Wolfgang Droege.

Is that James Sears' party? Because I know for a fact he is funded by CSIS.

Meanwhile Max had CSIS operative Julie Couillard (the 'biker babe') honeypot him.

WHY IS MAXIME BERNIER SO DANGEROUS TO INTELLIGENCE KIKES?

I'm voting for Bernier, retards. This is just an analysis of his policies. Got anything to add to the discussion besides "waah waah you're not allowed to shatter my delusions"?

Demonstrate this fact of yours then.

Now is not the time for dismissiveness, this is likely the first time a lot of us will be hearing about his platform and you don't want to turn people off. We can examine the nuances later into the campaign once the momentum has built. Trust me, I understand the temptation to point out the flaws at the very start but this is a war for the minds of the normals.

They both criticize the left as "having gone too far", offer tiny amendments to what the left is doing that will ultimately allow the same ends to be achieved but with slightly less friction, and spend a large amount of their time browbeating Europeans who want to organize to stop their dispossession and genocide as playing "toxic identity politics that are not Western".
Yes

Attached: Metro propaganda IRL_ol65vu31Fu1trlf6po1_1280.jpg (1023x1280, 296.08K)

Canada becoming a majority non-white country no matter who you vote for is reality, not delusion, so I have no fucking clue who you're arguing against.

So what's the third priority? We have fine Aryan gentlemen, and those who wear cecelle.
(Polite sage for off topic)

All you're saying here is "don't tell people the truth because I want them to automatically support this candidate without thinking". That's frankly a fucked up thing to say.
Normies don't browse 8ch Zig Forums, and normies aren't going to be turned off by hearing about how Bernier isn't doing anything to stop White genocide, given that they aren't even aware it's happening and have been programmed to think anyone who talks about White genocide is a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

This is Zig Forums, not /the_donald/. Here is where we discuss politics, not blindly suck dicks.

I never even addressed you, I was speaking to the "wait for hitler" strawman retards. They're delusional about Bernier playing some kind of 4D chess.

Attached: 1388544027342.gif (500x222, 1.52M)

I still have skepticism, but the platform is still a work in progress. Think about it this way…all of this proves that Canadian politics are taking a right wing shift, which is a good thing, though I don't approve of his Israel cock sucking I'm not saying he'll be 14/88, but it's gonna be an interesting timeline. I wouldn't be surprised if we see Bernier's party be more right wing in the future

Or maybe I'm just foolishly hopeful.

I'm in the same boat as you, it's why I'm being so critical of his platform, I want people to put pressure on him to change it. What incentive does he have to improve his platform if people don't give him feedback about why parts of it are garbage?

Good point. Plus the more of /us/ in the party, the more sway we'll eventually get. Remember he want to run a candidate in EVERY riding. Plenty of opportunities for some of us to embed ourselves into the inner workings of the party.

Are any of you Canadianons volunteering for the party or are you actually going to join it and run in a riding?

this

fuck you shill

mad max 2019

Attached: skulls liberty justice.jpg (780x960, 120.95K)

ATTENTION
KAMPFY IS BACK
DON'T IGNORE THIS

>>>/sudo/85025
(((Mods))) here are attempting to hide this, start emailing codemonkey NOW demanding an explanation!

Go back to twitter with your cringe inducing memes, newfag.

I'm joining and volunteering. Best way to get the pulse of the people in the party is to talk to them face to face. Come off as mister clean, then when they like you; it's redpill time.

Are they? Do you really think that, assuming "jews run the world" is true, that any political candidate with any hope of winning would NOT have to kiss the ring just to be allowed to run? The meta is to say you love Israel while reversing the (jewish) policies that will lead to our downfall. Try to keep up here.

You just described a 4D chess theory you fucking retard. Yes, it's delusional, because you have zero evidence to support your hypothesis. What makes you think that the jews would let anyone get away with reversing their policies just because they pay lip service to Israel? What evidence do you have that that is what Bernier is doing?

BERNIERS GROUP IN SASK -> drugs, discord, and weird control schemes. hard avoid lads - any group that won't tell people openly to avoid such places or schemes should be considered to be bad news. WALK AWAY WHILE YOU CAN.

Attached: BUGGERINGTIME.png (520x562, 527.14K)

What are you talking about, user?

Bernier himself said people who want to stop immigration are "extreme" and not welcome in his party.

I'm to join and support a party I'm not welcome in because some shill on Zig Forums says thats my only option? Fuck off.

Oh so he's just another cuckservative like the cuckservatives. There are no good politicians in Canadump.

Maybe the 4D chess theory is a little above your IQ. That's alright, we need all types of people for the movement, especially on the front lines.

Let's make it easier for you: if there was evidence that Bernier/Trump/anyone was only pretending to support Jewish domination, the facade would cease to work. Brainlet.

Attached: 1507167337202.gif (645x773, 9.4K)

Provide evidence that either Trump or any of your Canadian politicians are actually doing anything against the jews or for whites in any capacity.

Normies are not awake, have you not been paying attention to all the dumb little natsoc-lite parties that have sprung up over the years? How far did they get? Media assassination writes itself the moment your party starts saying we need to stop letting any nonwhites in.

Like it or not, the political landscape revolves around optics. That's what the difference between a political party and a terrorist organization (or freedom fighters, whatever you want) is.

Like I said, if there was evidence the scheme would fall through. You are kinda slow eh?

Bernier is going to open up gun laws. That alone will give us a fighting chance given all the mosques filled with AKMs that keep being covered up.

Getting rid of the (((turdeau government))) is the highest priority. Bernier will split opposition/conservative vote enabling the faggot to get re-elected. See the jew now? There is a time for an "alternative" to the kikes but it is not now.

you expected anything less from canada?

Im still voting for partie Québecois in the vain hope that we balkanize this shitty country, hell even being annexed by the US would be better than constantly living under the heel of the retarded liberals that plague this non-country.

Attached: Qcpepe.jpg (2048x1644, 452.31K)

I went on the party’s website and I don’t see anything about concealed carry or reforming the cucked self-defence laws. Bummer

This is what jews have convinced us of. Closely related to voting liberal because you don't like the conservative leader. This is why Canadians are retarded.

babby steps. Why are there so many "but he isn't promising to gas the jews!" morons in this thread? Am I falling for shills?

This is the definition of idolatry.

Attached: bypass_pepe.gif (1000x1000 616 B, 331.49K)

Unless you meant the BLOC, I have no idea why you bring up the Parti Diversité. You might as well vote for the PLQ.

That's even funnier, that you believe in god (*tip*) but then in the same breath ridicule people who believe things without evidence.
Christcucks, ladies and gentlemen.

Imagine my socks.

So you admit to having a religious-like faith in Maxime Bernier's "4D chess"?

I'm aware he's not 14/88. I said it earlier in the thread

So he basically cucked out on everything making his new party totally pointless and we may as well just vote for the Conservatives anyway. Got it.

Really activates the almonds. How much do they pay you?

4D chess is a theory that, like religion, cannot be proven wrong or right until it ceases to be used and the truth comes out. I can't believe I have to explain this. If Bernier pretends to suck jew dick then tells a reporter that he is just kidding and GTKRWN then it ceases to be an effective tool. Unlike you.

Extending the firearms license, removing firearms banned for looks, and repealing the magazine limit is a huge first step.

No politician will ever be publicly 1488 until the people themselves become 1488.

>yes goy vote for the (((Conservatives))) there is no point in ever considering another party!

This, what do other parties get us? More cultural marxism and a cuck leader like Scheer?

So you admit that you have a religious-like belief in Bernier secretly doing the exact opposite of everything he's said he's going to regarding immigration?

Please clarify for us.

Really going strong with the jew tactics today arern't we, Moshe? Legal career didn't work out so the IDF hired you to "debate" internet nazis?

Are you admitting to being a brainlet that refuses to understand a basic tactic?

"Reducing" immigration to 2015 levels does nothing to stop White genocide. Bernier explicitly states in his immigration policy that the "transformation of Canada by immigration" needs to be done at a slow enough pace to prevent "political backlash", also saying that anyone who wants to stop immigration or reduce it more than he plans to is an "ideological extremist". Wake the fuck up: The man literally says he wants to continue White genocide at a slower pace so that White Canadians don't revolt. He wants to boil the frog slowly, he explicitly states this.

You should also be concerned about the fact that on the one hand he says he's for "small government" and against "big government", yet he has promised to expand the Canadian police state (RCMP, CSIS). He says it must be expanded to better handle the processing of immigrants, and people are going to just say "well that's great, we need to vet those immigrants so dangerous ones don't get through", ignoring the fact that permanently expanding the police state with our tax dollars would not be necessary in the first place if the rate of immigration were not so high. It's also totally hypocritical to say you're "against big government" and then declare you're expanding the police state to deal with the genocidal level of immigration you plan to enforce.

I'd have to kill you if I showed you the proof, user.

The BC Libertarian party too. Mostly DUDE WEED dealers as far as I can tell, and since that's going legal, they deal meth and pills now.

OP you are indeed a massive Faggot! How much does it pay to be a traitor?

Maybe I should take your job. But I'm not cheap.

Ah, it's like I'm back in 2015 again. Look, impartial observer who thanks the good lord above every day I don't live in Canada here: You fuckers need to come up with some kind of strategy and you needed to do it years ago. Stop bitching and come up with a solution, you're arguing like a bunch of kikes and niggers. Nobody's perfect. Keep in mind that if you decide to run on a "gas the kikes race war now" platform you WILL either A) not win or if it looks like you're going to win somehow, B) you'll get shoah'd yourself. But I really do think most of the guys in this thread know that already.