Taco Bell Spic Turns away English speaking custormer for not speaking Spanish

Taco Bell's response is not good enough. We need to start a boycott until they publicly disavow anti-White racism, anti-White discrimination and anti-White employees.
————————————————————
The incident happened on Wednesday night, when Alexandria Montgomery was trying to place an order — in English — at a Taco Bell drive thru window at 785 East Ninth St. The employee refused to take her order because she wasn’t speaking Spanish.
In the video, which was posted Thursday night, Montgomery asked the annoyed woman, “Do you have a manager here?”
“She is in her house sleeping,” the employee replied in Spanish in a dismissive tone. There was no one else to take the order, the employee claimed.
“Can you move please? I have an order behind you. There is no one who speaks English,” the woman tells Montgomery in the video and threatens to call the police.
“This is Hialeah, I’m sorry,” she said in Spanish.
Two other Taco Bell workers approached the drive thru window when they heard the altercation, but apparently they did not try to help the client.
“No more, papi,” the clerk said in Spanish to a man who was in the car with Montgomery and was trying to argue that they were in the United States.
Finally, they had to leave without making an order.
“This incident happened Wednesday night around 10:30 p.m. I contacted the manager and after explaining to her what happened all she did was apologize and say thank you and the call was disconnected,” Montgomery told el Nuevo Herald.
Taco Bell Corp. told el Nuevo Herald that “this does not meet our customer service expectations.”
“We have worked quickly to resolve with the customer to ensure this doesn’t happen again,” a spokesperson said.
In an update Montgomery made hours later, she added that “Luisa,” as the Taco Bell employee identified herself, had been fired and that it was not even her real name.
In a later statement, Taco Bell confirmed: “This individual no longer works for the brand.”
Comments on Facebook were mostly supportive of Montgomery, who described the incident as “racist.”
“Hialeah is still part of Florida and, as far as I remember, correct me if I’m wrong, Florida is part of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, it’s a country where English is the language we speak. This is a shame for the Hispanic / Latino community,“ commented a Facebook user.
“Wow, if Latinos do not speak English we try to understand each other. Money is money. I have attended deaf people, Chinese, Mexicans, Americans, the important thing is to be treated with respect,” wrote another user — in Spanish.
Hialeah is considered the city with the largest Hispanic population in the United States.

Attached: spic beaner scum mexican.jpg (678x381, 45.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/NAPMu
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-english-official-language-united-states-america-0
washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2018/07/30/feature/majority-minority-white-workers-at-this-pennsylvania-chicken-plant-now-struggle-to-fit-in/?noredirect=on
archive.fo/rnI9P
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.fo/NAPMu

Why does anyone even eat at Beaner Hell? You could make their shit easy and better in your own kitchen. Braindead normalfags, I swear.

Attached: Why.png (200x200, 53.72K)

Attached: 1500491065671.png (560x407, 13.31K)

If you have eaten fast food once since becoming redpilled, you’re doing it wrong.

Jesus what a bunch of niggers. It's not about wanting to eat Taco Bell. For once anti-White racism is somewhat addressed in media so it's an opportunity to agitate.

Hate to break you low-T nerds away from your anime pillows for a minute.

this is how you know it's a jewish poster

Boycotts are not possible because the demographics aren't there. It's amazing you can't fucking figure this out already. The desperate grasping for any lever of capitalism to be utilized in your favor rather than seen for the enemy and executioner of your race that it is is pathetic.

Reminder this is the shabbat ramp-up.

It would be nice if Trump pushed to make English our OFFICIAL FUCKING LANGUAGE FINALLY. Then you wouldn't have the smarmy cunts making the claim that we have no official language in defense of this asshattery.

Why would he do that? He’s a zionist shill who actively wants white genocide.

Naw, you'd probably need some kind of licence to purchase those sorts of industrial chemicals.

When you add up consumers in latin America plus the demographics of America, Trump has zero interest in doing anything that would impede capital's intense desire to destroy national borders and peoples. They are a desirable market – you are not. The sooner you learn how capital thinks and what it wants, the sooner you can stop pretending that Trump is "failing". He lied during his campaign. Everything he is doing is exactly what he wants to be doing. Everything he isn't doing is exactly what he doesn't want to be doing.

I really wish you Zig Forums types would stop being so fucking retarded, but then you wouldn't be Zig Forums.

If they weren't they wouldn't be here.

Stay in your board, faggot. We are already enemies of capitalism, but we aren't delusional enough to think it can be defeated like you. Jews on the other hand, can be.

Back up or just a second IP? Filtered.

But how do I boycott a shitty 'restaurant' that I don't even eat at?

He didn't say they weren't, dumbass. He's saying that's an extremely obvious sign that you don't belong here.

Taco Bell is BY FAR the best Mexican food I've rver tasted.

t. New England yankee cuck

Not saying much, given it all tastes like shit and the way they smell

Fake and gay.

1/6th the population of Estonia.

Q predicted this.

I tried to order some food from a Thai restaraunt in California one time and not a single person who worked there spoke english. There must have been 10 or so employees and a dozen customers, all talking in Thai or Chinese or some shit. I asked for a table and they all looked at me like "what the fuck is this guy doing"? In fucking California. It was insane.

no faggot, it's how we know you're the kike. One who watches gook cartoons like a litte man baby.

Print copies of Taco Bell bad press /scandals & glue bad press around the taco feed houses. Planting seeds is very important….

I am Victor Montoya.
You diss my waifu.
PREPARE TO DIE!!!!!

This.

Attached: d21.jpg (600x964, 72.68K)

op didn't post the vid

Attached: videoplayback (1).mp4 (480x270, 7.73M)

The customer is a nog see you could tell from the voice

Attached: 1434694990651.jpg (550x550, 79.51K)

Nigger vs Mexican.
How does this involve a white person?

Attached: niggerabortion.webm (320x426, 2.88M)

This is a good opportunity to manipulate blacks into supporting anti immigration or at the very least get them to be more openly anti-hispanic and channel their hate against them instead of Whites. They already hate Mexicans, and are territorial. They see that Mexicans are pushing them out, and no way in hell are they going to learn Spanish.

problem solved

oh it was a nigger? who the fuck cares, then

look, niggers already hate spics. if they were going to vote trump or whatnot they would have already done so

i visited japan in the most rural non english speaking areas away from typical tourism. people out there look at whites like they are unicorns. i ordered food at restaurants just fine without speaking any japanese.

Tje only time a nog dindu nuffin literally.

Almost makes me want to import favella monkeys from Hue land so they can go around calling all the Mexicans Gringos.

Attached: 1dd108d436c204cf58c9f4bc11bacfd86517dcb17901788015b5057c0763ca59.gif (320x180, 1.33M)

i have to wonder though
did the nog start some shit before the camera got rolling to make the taco bell worker want to make up any excuse to wave her away?

Nogs aren't that good about turning it down to rational even if they try to act nice for the now rolling camera.

I think the entire city should be raided by ICE

I’d rather side with the Latina than the negress here. There’s a good chance the nog said some shit that led to the Latina not speaking English. Not to mention, this is why capitalism is a massive failure because all capitalists want open borders to import low-skilled workers who’ll drive the wages down and lessen the job opportunities for natives, in this case, mostly white Americans since nogs don’t work.

Attached: 56B90C53-9E86-4467-AE5D-5843D6AC789B.jpeg (277x283, 28.43K)

Boomers love to be cuckold'ed to "The New Americans" that are "The Old Americans" that have never historically built a sustainable nation but instead wait for Whitey to establish a nation/societies, then the "New American Mestizo" invades slowly so as not to cause any alarm, takes over Whitey society, and then blames Whitey for being in "his" nation; exactly like African niggers except different

Kill yourself sperg.

Joan pls fuck off

Tacos aren’t even Mexican, they are Southwestern.

ive personally experienced mcdonalds in atlanta that pretend to be closed when whites come through the night shift drive through but serve other nigs just fine.

This.

That's why.

It's our language, it's our united states.

Eat shit kikefy.

Their votes don't matter. The point is all we need to do is post this on black Twitter and blacks will chimp out and be openly racist against Hispanics. Obviously any infighting between other races is good, and will help chip away even further at black's "victim" card.

It’s called phoneposting, you capitalist cuck. The Joan argument died the day it was made when it was debunked.

Attached: 215080F4-66C9-4BA1-A0E9-AFCBFB149C45.jpeg (892x900, 319.24K)

If there are no borders then why import labor? Just move the business, it’s cheaper to build a new franchise than to cover the costs of housing all that additional labor and provide education.

Literally the entire premise behind this importation of labor is nonsensical.

You stick out like a sore fronthole, Zig Forums.

>>>/x/

Ya see, the secret to taking over a nation is Tacos and Burritos

Don’t bring my sect up into this conversation cuck.

they already are, dipshit. that's what i'm trying to tell you

by all means, go ahead and do this, though

I am phoneposting and filenames don't come out as that.
Fuck off Joan.

This user gets it.

Checked

kys tbh

Ok whale jew

Attached: 1536711163529.jpg (810x810, 110.53K)

They're honestly doing them a favor, no whites should eat food made by blacks. They do disgusting stuff to their food.

Oh look, afb95a is back with a switched IP. Yes goy, blame the capitalists not us, we're certainly not the capitalists either.

POLVOL1'S FULL-TIME JOB IS LITERALLY MODERATING Zig Forums

This fat, greasy neckbeard has literally spent the past 7 hours banning users and deleting/bumplocking threads. That's nearly an entire work shift. Hell, there are people who don't even work that many hours in a day at a legitimate job. When's ya shift over, polfaggot1? I bet you can't wait to clock out so that you can go bang your hot 10/10 gf, right? Oh wait, you don't have one. You just jerk yourself off in your mother's basement, you sweaty NEET.

Get fucked, and get a job.

Oh, and hi, turkroach, aka polvol6. You ain't fooling anyone.

Attached: polvol1gay.jpg (226x2716, 82.53K)

Off topic fag…

not expensive at all, and government subsidized

its liek you can't even into economics

>>>/x/
back to cuckland with you

White house petition?
I'm sure that we will get a million votes easy if it is publicized all over the normie-sphere

I've said this time and time again: polvol's need to be forced to use their BO name so we can hold them accountable for their actions

yeah i stopped working there

i hated getting off work after late hours and having mcdonalds as the only late night option.

the nigs there would either pretend to be closed or act like their registers were broken. sometimes they would claim that they were able to take cash but they would be unable to return change, obviously stealing. once i drove up on the manager locking one of the night shift employees outside in parking lot while a "muh job" chimpout commenced. a window was broken as the nig attempted to return to work by his logic.

Or better yet, since chodemonkey will just reassign the same mod/s under different names, use a site than hasn't been modkiked, like n3xtch@n (substitute 3 and @ for normal letters).

Lol you mad, faggot? Mods actually do a decent job most of the time here, sure they fuck up occasionally but the board is mostly free of spam and shills actually get their posts deleted. Why would you be mad about that, I wonder?

Is endchan still good?

I vaguely remember it being talked about

t. polmod1

Go and see for yourself. It's good, but it has too little traffic to ever be relevant. You have to compromise between shills overrunning the place and a decent amount of traffic.

Here you go -
Declare English as the official language of the United States of America.
- - - - -
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-english-official-language-united-states-america-0
- - - - -
Meme responsibly

I pointed this s*** out about 3 or 4 months ago after searching vigorously for a low salary job in a large Metropolitan city.

You can go into just about any fast food joint that has 95% Mexicans and they simply will not hire you no matter what you say I mean you'd have to literally go in there with five or six dudes and take the place over.

They don't care how desperate you are for a job or money or how good your resume looks.

As long as you are white you will be treated with discrimination in minimum wage jobs especially near the Mexico border.

People need to notice this and wake up and get our government to react to it.

They are creating a atmosphere for Millennials and Gen X people to not have any options for a developed economy. Unfortunately the boomer generation did nothing to circumvent this problem with our economy.

It's our turn to step back into the ring and take over what's rightfully ours.

Here you go -

Declare English as the official language of the United States of America.

- - - - -

- - - - -

Meme responsibly

Nope. EC mods are kikes. There are threads on NC/pol/ about it.

Also, just look at EC pol today. If that doesn't give you the creeps, you probably think Hal Turner was a legitimate guy.

Who the fuck are you nigger?

I only eat ChicFilA, am I good?

I worked in fast food but never at night. Athough I heard stories like this by nogs gloating what they did before getting three strikes and getting cursed out by the shift or manger than getting fired.

I'll check out both.

Anonymous.

How does shit like this deserve an own thread?

READ THIS AND RAGE NIGGERS
White and in the minority
washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2018/07/30/feature/majority-minority-white-workers-at-this-pennsylvania-chicken-plant-now-struggle-to-fit-in/?noredirect=on

archive.fo/rnI9P
The most horrifying part, aside from how quickly it is happening is that the fucking human cattle read this and say: "Learn spanish"

So quit saying whom gets the psychopathic Archon Jew Clown.
He lives in Arizona and drives a late model Thunderbird.

I can't link to the NC thread on Endchan because (((polvol))) will delete the posts, but just browse ne xt ch an . org/pol's catalog to find the threads, if they're not on the first page.

Christ. The only part of the barbarian taco language I know is what was taught in middle school and that's how I intend to keep it.

no dont boycott tacobell.

TacoBell like Nike are good companies , they actively sell shit products to idiots (if you already eat tacobell you are probably not really white, your parents are divorced and you are a drug adict)

Let them survive, hopefully minorities of all kinds enjoy their products

Only for niggers

Holy shit we are hitting levels so low its conceivable.

Like every fast food "Mexican" restaurant, it's not real Mexican food. It's all food invented by a White American, then pawned off to idiots (likely by jews) so they feel culturally enriched. Then the uncultured spiclets that invade have no idea what their real culture is like and adopt the brand, and that's how you get normie spics. Fast food, no matter the food, is a white invention and any subversion of it is treason.

plz help

EXCEPT YOU CANT EVEN POST ON NEXT WITHOUT jEWSCRIPT YOU FUCKING NIGGER MONKEY FAGGOT
End mod will only spaz out if you cite wikipedia or are rude to other anons.
Go to me gu . ca or chi ru . no if you want some real jew niggardry.

Based petitioners.

Attached: top.png (953x329, 28.18K)

well, I just started it - I'm not a salesman.

Perfect target for Trumpstein's catch and release program.

End was already outed weeks ago as a kike op.

You're a faggot who likes to make things up? Good to know!

They understand just fine which is why they were going the spic speak route. there is no official language here. They're acting like leftypol saying if the (((majority))) speaks spanish dat eez de official senore!