A simple observation of divide and conquer tactics

I'm sure I don't need to remind most of you of this by now, but I figure I'd lay it out for the slow.

If anyone ever tells you that we dislike r/thedonald. (They're slow, but are allies)
If anyone tries to tell you that Americans/Italians/Finns/Irish/Polish/whoever else aren't white. (It doesn't matter, this is to create infighting)
Shills will try to divide you from your peers on any basis.

Some memes they have created to try to divide us.

The boomer/zoomer meme. Seeded nonstop on all boards, with infographics biased towards making 90's kids feel too old to connect with younger people.
The mutt meme. This was targeted both at Americans, and also Europeans. Everyone got shit. Also seeded nonstop on all boards. Intended to divide us on the basis of race, trying to prevent Americans from getting along with Europeans. (I think I just feel bad for how little freedom they have more than anything)

Anyway, again I'm sure it was obvious, but sometimes it helps to see someone else confirming your suspicions, especially because a lot of people don't know how to trust and act on their own judgements, so this one's for you, here you go!

Attached: themoreyounotice.jpg (1024x884, 130.84K)

I guess it needs to be reiterated that the "Amerimutt" meme does not target white Americans.
It targets the disgusting swarm of mixed race half-blood shitgoblins that infest our beautiful white nation.

You forgot to mention the male vs female meme where they try their best to sew division between us anyway they can. Most of the time this involve blaming the kike degeneracy on women, instead of where it belongs, with the kikes.

Fuck off they treated mcain like a hero and keeps lurking in our boards and shitting it up, they also tend to lie or try make a false consensus on here as well also with
how ever everything else you said has been correct, but thank god we don't have memeflags or flags in here and most of the posting here is qualityposting.

D&C is the oldest trick in the torah, but it's becoming more and more transparent with advancing technology in dna research. This is why companies like 23&me are hell bent on shoving just enough shitskin dna into their reports to
A) trap Whites in the holier than though fallacy
B) add fuel to the dying fire that is the out of apefrica theory

Attached: Divide and kike.jpg (3800x1904, 1.56M)

I have seen them use it both ways by half nigger turkroach kike spawn who aren't fit to lick my feet genetically.

And to add to what I am saying
However r/the donald is useful to reach our goals, but how ever that doesn't excuse them to come to our boards and shit it all up.

Attached: f34696b16b3e5709a8114ef5bc45530437d69e4e310e14b8d7aec132eba1954a.png (1268x1056, 286.92K)

A lot of people know about the America vs Europe D&C, but less people are aware of the generational D&C that is whining about boomers or millenials.

Yeah, I get what you're saying there.

I think the biggest problem with /r/thedonald is that they have that Reddit herd mentality where they assess the validity of a judgement by whether or not the rest of Reddit agrees, whether something is upvoted or not, etc. I think they're at some midway point where they've at least identified that something is fucked and that being liberal isn't the way to cope, so I like to encourage them. Taken as a whole though, they are pretty cancer.

It seems like we don't talk about it much. I've had some success with redpilling my father, though, so I think it's important not to give up on the people close to us.

It's good to help your dad, but the most important is helping your younger relatives, whether they're your sons, younger brothers, nephews, or whatever. You don't need to explicitly hit em up about the JQ, just get them outside camping and shooting guns and shit, away from video games and youtube. Every now and then mention how garbage that shit is.

Slight disagreement on youtube, but the rest of what you said is very solid. The reason I disagree is that there is a growing presence of redpilling channels on the site underneath all the normalfag garbage and cp. Pointing these channels out to one's younger relatives, while strongly condemning the degeneracy with sound logic, is a fantastic tool to get people up to speed. The potential drawback is that the platform has a natural gravitation to e-celeb bullshit, but that's where you step in as the older and wiser member of the family and explain to them that the message is always the most important part of the video, not the namefag.

ATTENTION

………………….
What the fuck?

The op is low effort and coming from a place of grievance. It will do nothing to counter the organized campaigns being run across the board, among which include terrible moderation.

90's kids aren't that old and don't give a fuck actually. We know better. It's just a butthurt 12 year old trying to fit in and failing miserably.

Checked.
He's been in the meta whining and carrying on like a woman in heat.

The only simple observation one needs is to see that all of the "russians" involved with trump/russia are jews, both the media covering the headlines, down to the authorship of articles, as well as the purported russian contacts. The 2nd thing to observe is that trump's cabinet is full of jews, even Rothschild jews.

This entire thing is a controlled production.

If you accept that the media hates trump, and nat rothschild hates trump, as evidenced by his scorning tweets, then it follows that trump is not on the globalist jew world government team.

The media does not hate trump, rothschilds dont hate trump, trump is facilitating everything they need done. The peons that write articles certainly believe they hate trump, but the people who are directing their corporations dont, because they are the same jews.

The sooner you realize this, the sooner you can make sense of current "events". It's a smart way to control a population. It's just like the rosenburgs getting caught transmitting nuke secrets from los alamos to USSR. Yes, the rosenburgs were american, yes their recipients were russian. But thats all the media covered. They were jews occupying russian government, and the rosenburgs were jews occupying american citizenship transferring IP on behalf of the jews that have always run los alamos under the guise of FFRDC entities.

Wake up. The DoD bragged this week about marines on the ground in syria training al nusra. How wrong do things have to be for active duty grunts to go from killing jihadists in 2008, to fighting along side them in 2018?

These jews will never stop. They will ruin your nations into the ground. That has been the plan all along.

There is a silent war being waged against you, and your populations dont even realize it.

You are forgetting something here

Attached: this thing here of the larpers.png (1217x1014, 468.53K)

How is it useful to "our" goals? Its moderation is comprised of jews.

Anyone notice how the people who propagated the amerimutt meme the most aggressively on cuck Zig Forums were posters with flags from the mestizo countries of South america? Very ironic. lel

Trump is like a punching bag for people to focus their dissent on, the controlled opposition. When everyone's had enough of him, everyone will just put some other schmuck up there, and use him as a springboard to implement more garbage policies to sate the horde.

Why not both?
Games taught me history and deception while going out hunting made me believe there were less shitskins in the cities than there really are.
There is nothing wrong with some hobbies that are just to relax.

Good thread but how did you miss the Christian/pagan d&c? That ruins more threads than anything else. (Atheists are not included as that as an ideology is entirely worthless and would be even if it wasn't pushed by kikes as it takes away all purpose from reality, and while you might choose your purpose to be to defend your tribe - it is not and cannot be a divine duty or virtue to you, and that is unacceptable)

This.
More should be done to shut this tactic down.

The point of those derails isn't simply to cause D&C but to prevent proper research and analysis into christian history. The christian versus pagan d&c is actually a fallback position for shill groups. Protip: the JIDF has always defended christianity. They invented the lie that jews would never defend christianity because it tricks you into believing all pro-christian posts are made by whites and all anti-christian posts are jews. In reality only select few religiously-orthodox jews would follow that, and the reason why is that the talmud teaches jews to jew by any means necessary, so even the hyper-religious jews would promote christianity if it benefitted them. Jews will constantly bend the rules but insist they follow them the best, only a shill will insist that all jews follow very specific rules.

You're missing an important angle. Many atheists are ex-christians not because they suddenly just need to wear a fedora but because they simply don't follow christianity anymore. Atheism is thus the default position for many people and paganism is still too obscure for it to even be on the radar of most people. Actual fedora-tier militant atheists are a minority even around here. This trend even goes back to the Enlightenment period following the end of the late medieval period.

I do not know if they are L:ARPing anyone, some do seem to care about america, but are naive to even see their surroundings.

They are our useful idiots.

That doesn’t matter. They are.

Someone should make a list of d&c tactics.

Generational divide
Athiest vs Christians
Male vs female
Person did x which is great news.
If your not shooting people you shouldn't be posting on Zig Forums

I see the

Attempted some OC for the "got grooming gangs? it's the father's fault" tactic I see a lot.
Trying to formulate along same lines for the morons who claim to believe teenage females can shrug off the brainwashing most adult men still believe (race is just skin colour, diversity is our strength, etc).
I think use of naxalt speaks more to anons than white knighting the internal confusion/motivations of the person being criticised, that would fall apart the moment they did anything less that 100% pure and perfect.

Attached: grooming-gangs.jpg (950x2953, 1.28M)

If you agree on 95% of the issues, thats fine enough. Christcuck vs larpagan is bullshit to be sorted out tomorrow, not today. If you are white and smart enough to recognize the importance of race, stick to them and don't let that minor difference get in the way. If they start spewing multi culti bullshit, either side, then they should be confronted.

All this shit blew up when we lost the ban list and active board specific moderation.
Bring up imkikey all you want, we have a plague like halfchans to flush out.

It does though a large portion of European posters in their brains legitimately think that White Americans are secretly mixed with amerindian and nigger and they don't want to admit it.