Weather Control

Time to educate some newfags on weather control programs.

archive.is/69Kix
Rundown on the technology bnehind weather control. Exactly what I've been witnessing this for hours now. If I had a real camera I might be able to get a picture of it one day. In the directions of the phenomena lie many NexRad stations, capable of radio transmissions many times their publicly rated power and duty cycle output.

Hurricane Sandy related: archive.is/Ewy6S

Attached: HAARP.jpg (800x600, 112.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/weatificat00unit
businessinsider.com/china-sets-aside-millions-to-control-the-rain-2016-7
technologyreview.com/s/409794/weather-engineering-in-china/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beijing_Weather_Modification_Office
nbcnews.com/id/23397205/ns/weather/t/beijing-aims-control-weather-olympics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Weather kike free first post

bump

archive.org/details/weatificat00unit

Which direction was the lightning bolt? Could we find someone who was closer to it, or under it?

I'm along I94 in Western Wisconsin. If you're from the area and you know about this stuff, you know about the 64 corridor.

Appreciated.

We have our own "corridor" where the weather tends to changhe abruptly, and not move, despite the lack of any geographic features to cause this along the corridor. It does line up nicely between NexRad stations.

Bump

Attached: IONCLOUD.gif (468x328, 73.91K)

I have family in eastern wi
Their weather is fucked all the time
Y'all get one week of summer and 51 weeks of either cold fall , winter , or cold spring
Lots of powerful storms and wind and shit weather tbh
I know Neenah and fon du lac and Appleton and little chute and lake Winnebago and little Dublin
Cool place and a ton of white people.

Someone sent me an email that 700 rads had been detected in NC. But I looked at the rad map and it looks like it is exhausted now. UNfortunately they didn't take a pict and we are left with a more normal looking graphic that doesn't reflect their observation.

Attached: IMG_1071.PNG (2048x1536, 1.2M)

Of course weather control is real.

I'm pretty sure wind turbines are also used to subtly affect air currents. Since fluid dynamics is chaotic even small perturbations can cause large scale changes in the system, so if you have large fields of wind turbines turning them/stopping them etc can be used to perturb the system, though it would take quite of bit of processing power to predict.

Think cavitation effect from a three blade propeller vs a 7 blade prop

Attached: IMG_3759.GIF (327x251 1.42 MB, 721.25K)

Fuck off back to kikechan, moshe.

Thats just part and parcel of tropical weather. Most summer nights are like that in florida.

reported
shitposting is shitposting and that imkikey kike free bullshit needs to go once and for all

stop switching your IP and self-bumping niggerfaggot OP cuckchan kiddie
reported

Oh look, it's the "reported for X" "filtered for X" cunt again.

Attached: Faggots_gonna_fag.png (744x666, 214.25K)

FLAT EARTH
ALIENS & CLOSED OBSERVATORY
WEATHER CONTROL

Man, the fact this got anchored and shilled so fast really is telling about how controlled this place is.

The level of conversation is still better then cuckchan, but very discouraging about whether there will ever be a forum for the free exchange of ideas.

Reported for reporting everything and being a miserable malcontent. We don't need your kind, pissant. Go brush your teeth with buckshot.

There are declassified books from the 70s/80s showing the government data from the 60s onwards. They tried weather modification and had mixed success. (((officially))) the programs were discontinued.

Learn to read, then learn basic physics you (((nigger))).

Filtered for burning out my analog faggotry detector.

Indeed. This isn't far from reddit. I have my suspicion on where the (((mods))) come from.

Also, fuck these gay ass captchas, I get it "wrong" on the obvious ones eight or nine times before it actually accepts it.

businessinsider.com/china-sets-aside-millions-to-control-the-rain-2016-7

technologyreview.com/s/409794/weather-engineering-in-china/

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beijing_Weather_Modification_Office

nbcnews.com/id/23397205/ns/weather/t/beijing-aims-control-weather-olympics/

Attached: 5FF5E76B-0246-49ED-8805-8E15DBD51980.jpeg (1280x720, 243.69K)

take your pills

Without even finishing this OP I'm calling bullshit. The HAARP array can heat the atmosphere above it, but suggesting that any arrangement of such arrays can actually pump enough energy into the sky to steer a hurricane. Get the fuck outta here! Sure it may be possible, but do you realize how much energy it would take to heat 10's of thousands of cubic miles of air? I don't need to even try to calculate it, ain't happening!

If I'm wrong, I will humbly read an explanation.

proof that weather control programs are currently in use and are reported on by the mainstream media here;
everyone promptly ignores…

Thanks but this just talks of the old silver iodide trick. I was referring to using radio energy to heat the atmosphere enough to steer a hurricane. I would guess it would take more energy that all the world's power generation since the dawn of electricity.

Whatever they did, it worked.

Checked for kek