OUTBRED > INBRED

"Interracial Couples May Make Taller, Smarter Children Due To Greater Genetic Diversity: Study"

medicaldaily.com/interracial-couples-may-make-taller-smarter-children-due-greater-genetic-diversity-341348

"Greater genetic diversity is linked to an increase in height and enhanced cognitive function, a new study finds. The research, involving more than 350,000 people worldwide, also revealed information about the apparent lack of a genetic link related to certain health problems."

cbsnews.com/news/new-study-finds-genetic-diversity-may-be-key-taller-smarter/

"Mixed-race relationships are making us taller and smarter: Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors"

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

"Shriver's work has uncovered something else that is very interesting. He finds that mixed-race people are more symmetrical than the rest of us, and being more symmetrical translates into being more attractive, having less infection, being less stressed, and having greater genetic diversity."

telegraph.co.uk/comment/6475543/Its-a-wonderful-mixed-up-world.html

Diverse parental genes lead to taller, smarter children, finds extensive study

The children of parents who are more distantly related tend to be taller and smarter than their peers, according to one of the largest studies to date into genetic diversity.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/jul/02/diverse-parental-genes-lead-to-taller-smarter-children-says-extensive-study

BBC: Is It Better To Be Mixed Race? YES

"Farmers have known and used hybridization in plants and animals for centuries in order to produce improved and stronger plants. The resulting hybrids are often more resistant to environmental factors and diseases. Could this be the case in mixed-race individuals as well? Dr Aarathi Prasad investigates in this programme if there are advantages to have parents from two different races."

youtube.com/watch?v=lZZAckwJHsQ

vimeo.com/32542998

"In 2006, author Alon Ziv published the first edition of Breeding Between the Lines, a haphazard exploration of the idea that mixed-race people are inherently "healthier and more attractive" than people of non-mixed backgrounds."

"People born to genetically-diverse parents likely to be taller and more intelligent, says study

Scientists found that height and general intelligence appear to be increasing as a result of the mixing of DNA"

independent.co.uk/news/science/people-born-to-genetically-diverse-parents-more-likely-to-be-taller-and-more-intelligent-says-study-10358706.html

"In 2006, author Alon Ziv published the first edition of Breeding Between the Lines, a haphazard exploration of the idea that mixed-race people are inherently "healthier and more attractive" than people of non-mixed backgrounds.

"The biology of race is a sensitive topic with an ugly history, but Breeding Between the Lines approaches it responsibly," the book's website reads. "Ziv presents evidence from academic journals, world history, census counts, and pop culture to explain why interracial individuals have measurable physical and mental advantages."

splinternews.com/a-book-about-the-superiority-of-mixed-race-people-is-go-1793857011

"So are these differences significant and, more to the point, are they significant enough so that when they are brought together, there might be tangible benefits for people who are mixed-race? The answer from some scientists who still do what could be called "racial science" appears to be yes on both counts."

The answer from some scientists who still do what could be called "racial science" appears to be yes on both counts. "

telegraph.co.uk/comment/6475543/Its-a-wonderful-mixed-up-world.html

"Study: Men and women view mixed-race male faces as more attractive than White faces"

"A new study in The Journal of General Psychology has found evidence that faces of mixed racial phenotypes are perceived as more attractive than stereotypically White and Black faces."

Attached: genetic superior.jpg (640x427 37.26 KB, 23.07K)

ftfy

fuck outta here

so you picked the ugliest white woman and the most beautiful nigger you could find, and they're the same in terms of attractiveness? not to mention the 2nd pic is a staged photo while the 1st one is an on-the-spot capture. nice try kike

REMEMBER TO SAGE
REMEMBER TO SAGE
REMEMBER TO SAGE
REMEMBER TO SAGE
REMEMBER TO SAGE
REMEMBER TO SAGE
REMEMBER TO SAGE
REMEMBER TO SAGE
REMEMBER TO SAGE
REMEMBER TO SAGE
REMEMBER TO SAGE

Attached: 502259d0d338bcc2affea9d8f66415dc2993923c6c4606522bb1765def389562.png (1024x1024, 916.32K)

Remember that racemixing = less diversity.

Attached: f27b707fc32cf9ece20165a2832386e574a2d2fd2855e85f5af32a6f8e9273bc.png (777x888, 188.2K)

Sage this bullshit

This is now an anti-racemixing thread.
Remember that nigger/white interracial couples have 200% higher chance of divorce compared to white couples.

Attached: d7189bf286324e625f2fddfebb3b3c3889bf660686f58b5a367e2fa8411747c4.png (897x1021, 625.35K)

I'd unironically Peter to fuck the white girl in the awkward photo over the nigger

Remember that Whites are the least likely of all races to racemix.
Let's keep it that way.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (312x386, 20.64K)

We are both retards ;)

Reminder that marrying niggers is a BAD IDEA no matter who you are.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (752x468, 157.81K)

This shit again moshee?

Attached: c6a1e944f8406f43c98bdad8850f0a211d198a7d1aaa5494cde6574c80eedf88.jpg (439x400, 44.92K)

Take your faggot ass back to Zig Forums.

I'd still fuck the white chick.
If you aren't having fun, lower your fucking standards.
That being said, 100 IQ white + 60 IQ shit skin, breeding would more likely breed a subpar 80 IQ shit skined individual with no father. If environment is factored in, a single white mother, raising a nigglet on welfare, with an endless string of niggers running a fuck train on her, and probably the kid as well, I'd say the IQ would be far lower than 80… perhaps 70 or less. In other words, a Democrat for life.

Attached: nigga I am serious now.jpg (860x1093, 108.47K)

"Interracial Couples May Make Taller, Smarter Childen than your average Squatamalen parents."
Yeah, no shit Moshe. Half white rape babies probably raised the overall IQ of black america by 10 points.

More important than IQ is simply the behavioral tendencies of non-whites. Their personality traits are the things we most want to keep from multiplying. I'll take a white person with a slow processor any day. Jews aren't a threat because they're a group of geniuses (they aren't), they're a threat because of the way they act.

Attached: e9e1545c0d18abcc322db829fec0a9c5d410a1ec6934d2917f0603940ca8e9f1.png (506x450, 254.15K)

Attached: 563423.jpg (662x617, 67.36K)

The study found that people whose parents were first cousins were 1.2 cm shorter, on average, and had 10 months less formal education on average. There were no controls for parental height. There were no impacts on general health.

Those effects are actually surprisingly small. I would have thought that they would be greater… but what does not breeding your first cousin have to do with breeding somebody of another race? It's a total non-sequitur.

Inbreeding isn't a a constant continuum. The effects of inbreeding disappear at around the level of a third cousin. A 10th cousin is no healthier than a 6th cousin. Breeding with another race leads to outbreeding depression. Both inbreeding and outbreeding creates problems.

Kikish post, look at the dutch, tallest people in the world until they mix.

My undergrad advisor used to say this. She loved all brown people more than light skinned ones, especially if they were queer. She said light skinned people should retire and let brown people run civilization out of fairness, to right the wrongs of history. I instinctively rejected this, but instead of helping me to be a better person I ended up on Zig Forums with a dossier, larping the worst aspects of a bygone political ideology and forfeiting my potential without so much as a fight because believing what’s unpopular makes you an outcast who belongs to the side or at the bottom in all things unintentionally supporting the Zionist state of Israel since they are the most powerful contemporary entity promoting non-free speech, obedience regulation, nationalism, and self-sacrifice to a racial ideal. :^)

chick on the left doesnt even look bad from the neck up
kinda like a discount miley cyrus
whereas the right has nigger hair, which I could never get past

White chick isn't even that bad looking, and mutt is layered in makeup and photo filters. Try harder; white grills best grills

Attached: 745c4512715705f2e5df0caea9cbdaa02344699e266c33e344c9833254d51106.png (324x323, 67.84K)

This is pasta from cuckchan. Jews are shilling wit this kind of RM propaganda all the time there.
Mods, serious question. Why dont just delete this shit instead of anchoring? A good thread just died because of this jewish shit.
also sage

She's not even ugly. I wouldn't say she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, but ugly? No.

Further, that monkey looks like its on some kind of drugs.

But are mixed mongrels superior? I've never seen any evidence of this. Most mixed people I've met are strange looking and aren't any more intelligent than anyone of their respective race.

Notice how the Jew distorts data like this. He's only telling you about the data that supports his conclusion. He fails to mention anything that doesn't. He is a liar, through and through.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with race mixing. What a complete failure of a study.

Attached: harvey-price.jpg (415x288 139.57 KB, 117.64K)

Unfortunately, that's marriage rates, not breeding rates. Just when do niggers look after their offspring?

Attached: fambly.jpg (482x450, 21.36K)