Trump to Test Emergency Alert System

Emergency Alert System will distribute a "Presidential Alert Test" which you cannot opt out of on 9/20/18. Trump also mandated September emergency alert month.

What do you think?
Martial Law?
Aliens from the sun?
Solar flares shutting down electricity?
Annexation of the US to Isreal?

archive.fo/pyf1h
edition.cnn.com/2018/09/15/politics/fema-presidential-alert-trump-emergency-test/index.html

Attached: eas.jpg (780x408, 35.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pyf1h
bitchute.com/video/ZOGbioKFa4Yx/
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-imposing-certain-sanctions-event-foreign-interference-united-states-election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Solar aliens from the sun Marshal many light years from earth
Nothing is gonna happen

now that I think of it, very plausible

I think that's the date you get your paycheck from mossad

this

third war 3

Attached: 00bbbecbba26c9c8e7b676b66d7d5903166f7dccec0bce412890b680e65d1f75.gif (1208x860, 1.86M)

It will be a fucking test, fucktard.

Does the US really not do this on the first monday of every month to test air raid sirens and other shit already?

I'm opting out.

could just be a test since yknow, they never actually test the fucking shit

nope

Bumplocked for unsourced (low effort) thread.
If you have a source for this information, either make a post in the meta thread, or report this post with a link. I'll edit the post to include the link and unbumplock it.

archive.is/pyf1h

sorry forgot to add damn

apparently you cannot opt out, everyone will receive it.

but apparently its a "presidential alert test" I've never heard of this happening before.

this is different apparently. it isn't amber alert or extreme weather

WORLD WIDE JEW DOMINATION VIA ANTICHRIST….. nor possible, let's just call it a red heifer alert. I betcha they ping every single north american data connection with a GPS killpoint. I will keep my phone of for that 24 hour period. no worries.

Bump after unanchoring.
Remember to include SOURCES if you are making a news thread, otherwise it will be bumplocked as a low effort thread.

Attached: 2379bf1ca7fed36317d7ad37d8e923bdc867a0900f458ea54e4a07f2778d3db4.png (735x914, 22.82K)

I'm opting out!

Really nigger?

Its unnecessarily for aliens, disclosure this year. The aliens are havin the gummint kick in tires and spit shine and grease wheels because theyre superimportantand have megawise shit to poop out of their headholes, its official lookbusy theatre, fuck it, all they gotta do is un-invisible while they get announced. Who cares if some systems are rusty, this aint that sorta situation.

I'm dealin with aliens now, theyre fuckin bastards.

We've had tests before. Unfortunately finding an article about it is nigh impossible with all the shill agencies spamming about it in relation to it being a twitter alternative. Yes, they're currently trying to sabotage even his fucking test by saying he's going to use it to talk to people without twitter.

They are also really trying to push the FEMA connection like it's something nefarious when they're just the assholes in charge of the system.

It's all coming together.

You need to break your phone otherwise it won't shut up until the battery dies. I suggest a hammer and a nail just to make sure.

If you send me better links, I can add those as well.

Please avoid spamming many posts in succession. Gather all your thoughts together first.

By doing so much work through acknowledgement it exists you are the most in goyim there is.
The only opt out option is to an hero.

Don't bother nigger, you get the filter as soon as you out yourself in every fucking thread you shove your nose into.

This is a test of the Presidential Alert System
had this not been a test there would be an
emergency message following this alert.
Just be aware that this system will be used,
effective immediately, during national emergency.
When you receive an actual emergency alert
stay calm and follow any guidance provided.
During times of national emergency
it is important that every American Citizen
display their patriotism and work together.
-end test-

Screen cap it

I remember growing up in the 70's and into the 80's in the NE, they would test the air raid sirens occasionally. Always a freaky experience. Havent heard one in ages though, moved as well so maybe it's only a regional thing.

I "opted out" by disabling the cell broadcasts app entirely. I used to get all those stupid alerts for potential flooding 200 miles away or an Amber alert on the opposite side of an adjacent state. Pissed me off, so I lobotomized it. The alert might be sent to my device, but it has no way to process or display it.

They have fallen out of use in many places since the advent of the EAS. I don't know if Hawaii is still doing them but they kept them up through the 90's. I miss the duck and cover for nukes under wooden desk drills. Anything to break up my day dealing with uneducated poinigger teachers was a blessing.

Attached: How-To-Turn-off-your-iPhone-when-the-Power-button-isnt-working.jpg (1230x615, 83.67K)

Those worked though. Unless you're under the nuke it's more likely the building itself would harm or kill you.

It's why you stand under a during an earth quake, or go to the basement during a tornado.

The US midwest and plains states have weekly siren tests during the summer, but that’s to ensure they still work for our tornadoes.

He's going to stop shit posting on Twitter and go straight to our phones

Attached: Screenshot_20180915-212025.png (1440x2560, 617.31K)

Doesn't the EAS get tested on a schedule already?

that always triggers me that everyone makes fun of cold war era duck&cover drills.
Yeah, if the bomb is right on top of you. Chances are it wont be on top of you, the blast will be miles away and if you take cover, you could survive, or just stand there like a mouthbreathing idiot.

I hope he tweets to everyone's phones something about the fake news media.

IT'S DIFFERENT THAN A REGULAR EAS TEST. YOU CAN'T OPT OUT. THAT'S ALL WE KNOW RIGHT NOW.

WAAAY to many niggers here for that to be a possibility.

1. Nothing is going to happen, you fucking faggot.
2. All the more reason to take advantage of the narrative.

Attached: Exploitable.png (780x438 295.51 KB, 307.87K)

Can't you just opt out by turning off your phone before it happens?

Leaffag here and they did a similar EAS thing in Ontario a few months ago but I never heard a thing because my phone was off.

How does expowerment and muh body muh choice come into play if it is only when these idiots openly admit that they can not be trusted to make their own decisions like adult men.

That fucking reee inducing feel when these idiots will never ever realize how fucking mind numbingly stupid they fuckin are. That shit triggered me so badly that Im not even sure if what I just said makes sense. My mind is actually numb with disdain.

Every….fucking….friday

HOLY SHIT IT'S GOING TO BE THE FISA DOCUMENTS

Trump is doing something not jewish
bitchute.com/video/ZOGbioKFa4Yx/

Literally no one itt has mentioned the Q bullshit the fuck are you on about?

You are correct but for these people it's not about using any sort of logic to make a point. It's about scoring a gotcha moment over Trump for the social media likes. When journos and blue checks do it it's literally for the clicks and subsequent ad revenue/career advancement.

None of this is genuine. And all this moral indignation has gotten to the point where braindead normies are starting to mimic it in order to be a part of the conversation. That is how we get stupid comments like

We live in a fucking clown world.

Attached: image.jpeg (640x480, 95.66K)

This is one of Q-LARP’s earliest claims. You know, the ones they want everyone to forget about because none of them came true.

But if you stand under a doorway during a serious earthquake, the door itself slams into you over and over until the earthquake is over, so I wouldn't recommend it.

t. Northridge earthquake survivor who nearly got brained by a swinging door

It's to do with Sunspot. All of those elites will burrow deep, then send out the alert "Okay the sun is about to roast you alive, hide under your desks" while they're snug underground ready to create a new civilization.

Jk. Its do with the hurricane retards.

That’s quite funny.

No, the nationwide system is not to do with any specific regional weather event.

城 山 の 戦 い, Remember Shiroyama, never forget, forever again, 西南戦争.

Never expect morality or consistency from people who reject both. Anything they can to "one up" their opposition they'll do.

Attached: c8445d7cb2fea989ff531c99b8f85f3556862ec29669508b3c8ade9b071059a4.png (697x871, 161.42K)

Except, slowly descending into ZOG hell. I guess most of you aren't old enough to remember what things were like before 9-11. We didn't have TSA niggers grabbing our balls at the airport and all of the other ridiculous shit we have to put up with now. Heck, just a few short years ago any of this tranny rights shit would've been laughed at, now they're firing people for not going along with the mental illness. Nor did I ever in my wildest imagination think that Europe would just let in millions of muslim terrorists to rape and kill their own people.

They don't have to roll out tanks and microchip people, that comes later, after everyone gets used to the incremental theft of our liberties and perversion of reality.

This, unfortunately.

#breakyourphone something along the lines of smash your phone to protest trumps message

I have been long awaiting. I pray the transmutation of our nation is quickened, though I though the collective breaking point would have already happened as the tipping point is already in yesteryear's view.

Patient I remain.

Attached: 1397322175072.jpg (409x409 350.6 KB, 107.96K)

fine. here you go

Attached: gorillions.png (780x438 332.32 KB, 312.42K)

It is a recent q claim. the article was written 18-9-15. So today.

There was a claim that the president would use a national address quite a while ago. I guess Q has hit the re-run phase.

He was recently shunned by the jewish community, even the hardcore zionists. This message is going to be when he drops the nuclear redpill that the jews did 9/11.

user…I can only get so erect. Please do not give me happening blue balls.

I wonder how many cucks will rage over being contacted directly by the president

they will probably break their phones to virtue signal. still pretty epic tbqh

Niggers, in Hawaii, everything is pretty much within the nuke if they hit the major cities.

Yeah, when they announced the test in July.

When the sun goes out, remember that Jesus died for you and will return to judge the living and the dead.

Earth is only 1/63,000th of a light year from the Sun?

Now this does sound fascinating.

Attached: 1420971699665.jpg (495x778, 74.39K)

What's good about an EBS if it doesn't work?
That shit needs to be tested to see if it works properly.

We should really try to be in public so that we can film the chimp outs.

Will it turn out like the (((drills))) at Parkland?

Attached: (((they))) told us it was a drill.webm (640x360, 8.81M)

He should just use the Presidential EBS daily to shitpost.

What's that rare constellation that is showing up this month? Was talked about a bit in those 2015 September doomsday threads. Athena maybe?

Athena = thought/thinking
I agree user, thinking and thought doesn't happen nearly enough…maybe once a year.

My sides, lofl!!!

I only bring it up because I remember back in those 2015 threads, some anons said that September 2018 is the time to worry about.

I doubt anyone will be out of the clear until 2022 when all the dust settles and there is either one European master race left on the planet or our enemies have won instead and the planet will be set back billions of years while they destroy all Life on it by devouring it into the ground.

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-imposing-certain-sanctions-event-foreign-interference-united-states-election/ He already signed an E.O. declaring a state of emergency because of memes.

Attached: 1521417752144.gif (670x473, 188.64K)

See you september 23rd again

Thats going to suck for those of us who dont have one.

Nothing is going to happen cause nothing exciting ever happens

Always loved this one.

Attached: bog.jpg (602x1024, 18.78K)

That hurricane is over.

We're in the MidWest but they only test them on the first Tuesday of every month.

How is a constellation rare? They are always there depending on the season. More info? There was a rare planetary alignment on my birthday last year, but stars are mostly fixed so I don't see how a star pattern could be rare.

Get your obama phone already, all the coolest niggers have one.

What's the significance of 23? That's my birthday.

Shut the fuck up you new nigger faggot

Libs are triggered by this.
Is there time for a meme? "Apple understands your frustration, and will replace any broken iphones free of charge. Only valid on 9/20/18 and must appear in person at an Apple store."

Attached: never thought.png (846x614 240.99 KB, 144.44K)

I'm waiting for them to unironically use the term "message-rape" to refer to this.

"Now is the time. The day of the rope has started. This is not a test. Did you see Michelle Obama in stands at the NBA finals. She looked like a crack whore. Very disrespectful."

Sweet.

Attached: cofefe.jpg (780x438, 76.69K)

Unsolicited SMS already sounds dirty.

Our shit gets tested twice a day, plus comprehensive monthly test.

November 1, 2017 isn’t recent.