Medieval culture

The key to the future is the past, specifically Medieval era.

We need to bring back Medieval culture and virtues:
- Spiritualism
- Chivalry
- Fielty
- Loyalty
- Industriousness
- Romanticism

The virtues that have been lost due to the Enlightenment and advance of Materialism, must be brought back.

Attached: medieval-battle-wallpaper-1.jpg (611x840 292.48 KB, 67.09K)

Damn, wrong 2nd picture (because that's not medieval), it should be more like this.

Attached: knight in armor.jpg (686x800, 156.14K)

Aren't those Swiss pikemen?

what type of fantasy world do you guys honestly live in, lol

Nope.

Spanish tercio. Pike and shot era.

The world is as you make it to be, champ.

I disagree with you user, I think we should revive great migration dark ages instead of high middle ages and start invading and pillaging foreign lands so we can have something to eat.

We already live in a new fudalist society. The problem is that the 'lords' of the last era spent so much time fucking their peasants that now the peseants are royalty twice over and the people calling themselves 'lords' over us want us dead because most of us have a much purer blood line than they do at this point. So they are trying to niggerfy and shitskin us back to serfdom.

The medieval period sucked, and don't disabuse yourself otherwise with romantic nonsense.

Fealty (not fielty) is nonsense. Your loyalty is to your people, not some dickhole.

Chivalry is literally horsemanship, and was the code by which you acted as a walking death robot to harass peasants for your boss.

Spiritualism should never come before real work in the real world for the benefit of your family and people. Religion is ok, since it can be empirically shown to have a lot of benefits, but it should not take up too much time and should never come before love of your folk.

sage for a shit thread

That sounds perfect to me. ARRRRGHHHH charge and kill those bastards wipe them off the Earth.

Oh please, the era of medieval was the most racially-pure era, where polgroms ACTUALLY happen and the peasants/lords can kill foreigners.

Fealty/loyalty is PRINCIPLE, if your lord is a good lord, you will serve him till you die, if your lord goes against the people/heaven, he will die and perish. Using the people as shield will not save you or him.

Chivalry is more than horsemanship, it is a way for you to act in society.

Spiritualism is how and why you love your people and culture and race, materialism never teaches you about those, materialism is about greed and the external, while spiritualism is about maturity, contentness and the internal.

That romantic nonsense is what the world needs right now.

The past directs the future, but the future is not the past. Still, knighthood is returning. Soon, Zig Forums will have a knighthood, and it will liberate Constantinople from the turkroaches.

Attached: YYeUnYf_d.jpg (640x380, 22.36K)

Stop trying to randomly go back to some time in the past.
Create a strong future instead.

Chivalry is a myth. No one actually behaved that way. Go read about the first crusade. The crusaders were all fighting with each other. The Sicilian Normans didn't like the Franks,or whoever, and one side would seize a castle from the Muhammadans and like a Monty Python sketch would say, "nah nah, we got it first, fuck you."

It is rather hilarious though.

Hyperborean trips of truth confirm it all. user, have you read the works of Serrano? He spoke of much of these themes, especially Amor.

The strong future is created from the past.

The Renaissance is formed by people getting back from Hellenic book and re-learning the past.

The same for 19th era romanticism.

The crusaders were clusterfuck but most of the times they did work with each other.

In fact, infighting is THE reason why the crusades fail, but still much experienced were learned from these wars.

The Northern Crusade is basically the proto-World War 2 though.

Honestly, I never care much about philosophy, only history and mythology, feel like I only need those.

Kill yourself kike. Your filthy disgusting rat-kin have been spreading these lies since WWII. We honor our fucking past and ancestors, regardless of your lies, and we will purge your blood from this world to the last drop.

The Middle Ages run next to the modern era in being the worst and most humiliating point in the white man's history. In fact, despite the mass degeneracy of today, I still would say the Middle Ages were a million times worse. Jews had virtual domination of Europe like they do today, but they got away with Talmudical killings with impunity that make Gaza look like child's play. It was only thanks to a lack of technical advancement that they were able to have their seal slightly loosened. What the jews want today is a return to the Middle Ages, but with technology, assuring no hope of ever being overthrown again.

I wonder why the (((alt-right))) and (((tradsocs))) are always harping on about how great the Middle Ages were and how we need to return to them.

>

Okay, as a historian I need to make an autistic correction;
If by "fucking the peasants" you mean economically, then sure. But if you mean to imply that the lords physically had sex with their peasants ala the myth of jus primae noctis, then no. There is no reliable record of lords actually doing this. This myth comes from later authors claiming that this happened under tyrannical rulers. In otherwords, it is used to disparage rulers that were unpopular.
Later it was used as a plot point in Braveheart and that's why most people believe it actually happened in the past.

Am I saying no lords ever raped a peasant girl? No. I'm sure it happened. Obviously. But it was not a legal thing and jus primae noctis is a later Enlightenment invention.

You're missing the context of all of it then. What does history matter, if you can not uderstand the why? What does myth matter, if you only understand the surface story but see none of the allegory or the historical meaning?

What do you mean by this?
So are jews preaching virtues, chivalry and those medieval virtues?
Like the French revolution and the October revolution, am I right? So much good they did am I right?

The context is inherent in history, we learn it to get the goods and not repeat the bads.

user, you are arguing with an (((atheist kike))). They are a shill here to poison the well.

Remember we are arguing for an audience.

If we do not respond to these accusations, we are seen as weak.

That… is a completely absurd statement. How do you expect context for things you were not present for, if unwilling to look into how the people thought and why they acted the ways they did? Just read the pdf I uploaded.

Pogroms happened in spite of jewish totalitarianism, not because of it. The clergy and monarchs protected jews far, far more than they went against them. Many clergy and royalty were at least partially jewish, and it's obvious by many of their portraits, then as now.

Here is a fine Medieval descendant of the killers of the last pagan Europeans, the Teutonic Order.

Attached: Albert, Duke in Prussia.jpg (400x526, 73.84K)

What? History already shows context of the people thought and what they did.

The monarchs actually supported jewish polgrom in order to quit them of jewish debt.

Clergy sure because Christianity accepted converted jews, but jewish royalty? That's a big ass accusation, the Rothschild were only able to buy royalty AFTER the Renaissance where the monarchy loses power and prestige.

The teutonic order and later Prussia incorporated nordic virtues, they had pagan elements.

And again, where are the polgroms in modern age?

Heck, in the Victorian era?

None so you can find, because at that point the jews had literally built off royal titles, unlike in medieval era.

Okay. I think I must make a few corrections here as well.
Yes. Yes it is. But in practice, it was legally enforced. Peasants simply could not rebel against crooked lords. That was a capital offense.

Not in practice. Whether your lords were good or bad, you were legally bound to the land.
It's kind of like today actually. In theory, democracy is good because elected politicians must look after the needs of the people. But in practice, it means ruthless politicians exploiting the stupidity of the public.

This is actually why I am on this thread.
The Middle Ages were cool. We both agree on that user. But the problem is that in the Middle Ages, because of how Feudalism works in practice it created very multicultural societies. Take the HRE for instance. You had Germans, French, Lombards, Italians, and Slavs all living under one government and the lords, due to dynastic marriages often had no cultural connection to the people that they ruled.
Think about how that would work in an age of nationalism.
One of the reasons why the jews were tolerated by the aristocracy is because they had no loyalty to the people they ruled. All they cared about was the fact that the jews made taxation gathering more efficient. They didn't care if the jews exploited the people and fleeced them for all they were worth because you'd often have an Austrian family ruling over a French population in a dutchy supposedly in Italy.

And another huge problem is that the economy and military system that enabled the feudal era is simply gone. Any random peasant now could assassinate his lord with a rifle or a bomb. The age of a warrior elite is pretty much over.

I love the Middle Ages, I think it's awesome and cute how you have all these territorial irregularities due to inheritence and feudalism. But you cannot resurrect the "dark ages"
Nor could you resurrect the Iron ages either.

We can't even bring back the 1950s. But we can form a new society.

Okay, the reason why the birthrate had to be so high was because half your children died before the age of 10.
We do not need a high birthrate to survive as a race. We are not rabbits or blacks.
What we need is White control over White nations, closed borders, and the eradication of the jews.
The "have 10 kids" meme does not make sense in a hypothetical society where White people would be in charge of our own nations.
Overpopulation would cause the rise of megacities and this would really put a crimp in your desire for a return of feudalism.

If you really wanted an agrarian medieval society, you would need to drastically control the population. In fact, you'd need to reduce it. By a lot.
And if by chance you should become a Baron, you would be doing the public a lot of good by preserving our natural forests and lakes for future posterity. We NEED natural beauty in order to be spiritually healthy. Which is one more reason why overpopulation is bad.

We must bring back the Old Gods, the True Gods of Europe, long forgotten and under the attack of desert demon cults such as christcuckery kikes and islam. The culture will naturally follow once the Gods are honoured again.

Your post is so full of lies that I think you work for an online psychological warfare department.
Is Hebrew your native language? What were the monarchs doing taking bribes from kikes in the first place? Poland had been Paradisus Iudaeorum for centuries, where jews had many privileges over gentiles, such as requiring less witnesses in courts, being exempt from certain taxes and drafts, etc. Poles were also barred from naming their children native names (except for the few associated with saints) and could only choose "Christian" or Hebrew names. Such rules were also true in many other places. And then there's that Vatican edict ordering Christians to protect jews from harm and not to seek to convert them this was also in the Middle Ages. And despite jews being "expelled" over and over again from the same places, they never really left, did they? Hell, it's widely known among the semitically aware that the Jesuit Order, of which the kikes scream were antisemitic, were founded by racial jews and persecuted gentile Iberians far more than jews.

And let's not forget about Charlemagne, the original goy. If I need to explain him to you then what are you doing on pol in the first place?
And DON'T forget how Christians were barred from money lending, assuring a jewish domination of the banks in ALL of Europe.
Second line already addressed and the Rothschild family came into prominence much later. Yes, Christianity accepts jews, because it's a jewish psyop designed to destroy the white race (and other races, via mongrelization), that's why so many of the prominent Christians of the time were racial jews, as suspected were Martin Luther and John Calvin (just look at their portraits) when Christianity started to weaken around the cusps of the Renaissance.

And yes, much of the royalty then were racial jews, at least partially. I will post examples in the next posts because Zig Forums is too sluggish to take four images at once.
You don't know anything about them, they were the exact opposite of Nordic virtues.
The Teutonic Order also killed Christian Germans and Swedes and Christian Poles just because they were so evil, even for the times, and if you want to talk about Nordic and pagan virtues, then there is nothing more Nordic and pagan than forcing the inhabitants of Prussia to have their babies baptised by the eighth day of birth, even if it caused undue strain for the baby and mother. Such practice had become so ingrained in Prussian culture that it was still common, especially in East Prussia, up until the Third Reich. It is clear were this practice is taking cues from. Circumcision of jewish baby penises on the eighth day of life. There is no New Testament justification for this baptismal practice.

I WILL REPEAT, THE MIDDLE AGES WERE THE LOWEST POINT IN THE WHITE MAN'S HISTORY, AT LEAST NOW WE HAVE AN UNPRECEDENTED FREEDOM OF INFORMATION AND A MUCH BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF THE ENEMY: ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS ACT ON IT.

CONSIDER THIS THREAD AND OP TO BE PART OF A PSYOP.

Now tell me,
DO EUROPEANS, ESPECIALLY CENTRAL AND NORTHERN EUROPEANS, LOOK LIKE THESE PICTURES? THEY ARE OFFICIAL PORTRAITS, MEANING THOSE IN THEM APPROVED OF THEM, BECAUSE GUESS WHAT? THEY LOOKED LIKE THEM.

Attached: Cranach_-_Albert_of_Hohenzollern.JPG (904x1476, 249.33K)

Why quote me? I didn't say to forget the past.
Use the past to inform you, study the past.
Don't try to go back to some magical time as if you could account for all the factors that made it that way, or the way it actually was not just the way it appears from limited sources.

IS THIS DUKE OF PRUSSIA EUROPEAN? THIS DOESN'T EVEN LOOK WHITE.

Attached: Lucas_Cranach_d.Ä._-_Bildnis_des_Markgrafen_Albrecht_von_Brandenburg-Ansbach_(Herzog_Anton_Ulrich-Museum).jpg (220x302, 14.89K)

Very semitic smile.

Attached: Amalia_Wilhelmine_von_Braunschweig.jpg (217x344, 38.89K)

Last one is a particularly jewish looking pope. Though Italian, he still looks very Levantine.

AGAIN, DO REAL EUROPEANS LOOK LIKE THESE? THEY ARE OFFICIAL PORTRAITS, MEANING THOSE IN THEM APPROVED OF THEM, BECAUSE GUESS WHAT? THEY LOOKED LIKE THEM.

Attached: Pope_Alexander_Vi.jpg (780x1031, 190.63K)

Just read the book, we're hardly even arguing in context and likely have very different definitions of things like philosophy and history. My point is that there are far more layers to things than just historical details. Layers such as thought and the macroscopic nature of humanity and it's knockoffs which show themselves as a cycle tied into the natural order of the world and how thought it's self responds to the physical conditions (see blood and soil) as well as the bigger interactions within society. I'm not doing my point justice, but I desire an understanding here.

OP you have a very romanticised version of what the middle ages really were, based on works written centuries after the fact
the virtuous chivalric knight is as much a fairytale as anything the grimms have written, they were the iron fist of a brutal occupying force

the whole era was born out of the germanic migrations into the whole of europe, most notable the frankish tribes with bestes goy charlemagne, unlike the others they incorporated the local peasantry into their kingdom with them as overlords ontop
and there you have the basis of the feudal era a foreign occupier being a military elite and overlord over a population of unwashed peasantry, thus necessitating a brutal repression, a big mistake was trusting in the spiritual bondage of christianity and all the accompaning judaism that followed

but even ignoring all that you can never bring back such an era as it is inefficient
there is a reason we have invented nationalism and modern economics, simply because such a nation can outproduce and outfight a feudal society, see the subjagation of most of the islamic world in the 1800's
it is even shown in your second pic a group of unwashed peasant pikemen and shot with a modicum of training can blow the fuck out of expansively armed knights with a lifetime of training while demanding far less in pay for their service

You need to go back to leddit.

go back to playing dungeons and dragons

Op here, why the fuck is this thread bumplock?

And of course the thread gets (((anchored))).

I will respond to this thread considering there's so much misinformation here.
They borrowed from jews then exile jews/polgrom them and solve the debt problem. That's what the monarchs in the 17th-18th should have done.
Centuries mean when? Because medieval era ends at 1453, and to this date Pole still has many polish names.
I'm not going to pretend Christianity isn't kikey here, but the Jesuit order is founded on 1540, which is in the Renaissance.
Charlemagne was a controversial in the 3rd Reich even, but even Hitler decides to revere him considering he created the basis for the 1st Reich.
Now that's something you have to prove, MUCH of the royalty? You realize how strictly bred the royalties and nobles were back then, marriage with jew, a foreign religion, is taboo and forbidden.
That's what they taught in school and what they enacted in their military.
They did so to make a state for themselves retard, they didn't even kill as much as the nazi germans did with the poles and the ruskies.
This practice was common in ALL Christianity culture, even Russia. And no, the 3rd Reich did not issue edict to stop this shit, because the Reich wants to court Russian. Meanwhile, the 3rd Reich appropriates the Teutonic imagery.
Again, no laws that enforce circumcision in Prussia, neither in the Reich.
That's just fucking wrong, untold scientific discovery regarding warfare, weapon design, architecture and new tales regarding chivalry and our mythology were made in the Middle Ages.
Yes, meanwhile, peasants and kings actually kill jews in the Middle Ages while you are shitposting about them.
Yes, arguing for favor of medieval chivalry and culture are a psyop, you sure are glowing in the dark.

These are all Renaissance figures, not Medieval, and they don't have jewish noses.

Meanwhile, Goebbels looks like this.

Attached: joseph-goebbels-books-and-stories-and-written-works-u2.jpg (1024x536, 30.3K)

Nigger, speak for yourself. The pheonix rises, and he has two heads.

Christian*