Looking for more information about #GDL

So I came along this movement called GDL, Goyim Defence League.Vid embedded contains a live stream of one of the members interviewing Andrew Hitchcock, the author of Synagogue of Satan.

Is this like another psy-op or should we support them?

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/gdl-leader-handsome-truth-is-an-anti-white-subversive/
archive.is/AtTeT
youtu.be/7mZxk0IJSm8
bitchute.com/video/dD5qwWbuOEcG/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To be honest I haven't found anything suspicious yet.

He did a show with some race-denying #notalljews groikd mongrel, other than that he seems ok.

*groid

Attached: god hates op.jpg (600x673, 56.08K)

I've seen many of this guy's interviews and I believe he's trustworthy enough. He goes out of his way to name the kikes on everything I've seen him in. He's also pretty well versed in the tribe's past crimes. Of course, with an open "movement" such as GDL, you will always have infiltrators to infest the ranks, so do keep an eye out for kikes, just as we keep an eye out for shills here.

Hail corporate

(Tiny itty bitty you)

Getting niggers to fight back against the jews does us more good than it does harm. HOTEP nigs are wise to the JQ and know about the (((brackets))) as they call them, but still too scared to bite the hand that feeds them. Waking everyone up to the JQ, white or not, should always be promoted.

I agree with that. But this guy is barely jew-wise. He's a jap/nigger black-poper who equates a realistic assessment of the nature of the jew with thinking they all have a line to Satan under their yarmulkes.

He's really too immature to lead any kind of movement

No sir, I just wanted some background information before supporting someone.

Adam Green is the source, not No Race or that other heeb.

Also,

Lurk moar, newfig.

Sure, but when the kikes are removed, what happens after that is the real question.

hi GDL.

obvious self promotion is obvious
you agents always give yourselves away with your subversive use of the word "goyim".
no aryan uses this word to describe themselves. get gassed

It's no self promotion since I'm not part of it but whatever Schlomo.

You are probably not even white and if you are, please stop listening degenerate brainwash music. You behave like a nigger.

You are the one being subversive with your get gassed since the Holocaust didn't happen.

< he attempts social shaming techniques like the kike he is

< hurrr n-no y-you're the subvert
embarrassing

renegadetribune.com/gdl-leader-handsome-truth-is-an-anti-white-subversive/
get fucked you anti-white mossadnigger
the shitskins hate us and want us all dead, they want to take our countries and everything we've built. they would do this with our without jewish influence, the only reason they can do it is because of jewish influence
get lamp shaded

He's is a kike. His last name is an ornamental surname.
And Hitchcock is a CIAnigger with connections to alternative energy fronts operating out of Africa.

Attached: GDL-maymay.jpg (3000x4686, 1.63M)

*clip on video*
Nope.

Thank you I'll sure look into it. But what could be the reason these jews are doing this? You think they are doing this to censor the internet more because of "hate speech"? Or are they trying to find out who are dissidents?

Like I've said before it's no self-promotion. I just wanted to find out more because they raid a lot of chats of so called alt-right channels who are kosher controlled and they spam facts and expose jewish crimes while that guy Handsome Truth keeps instructing them to 'keep it clean'. So I am really confused.

I'll never trust on any movement and I don't suspect for a new Hitler to rise, who will save our race. I'm a leader, not a follower.

expect*

Zionism is the reason they're doing this.

Attached: Antisemitism-Redpill.png (1488x1488, 1.02M)

how do you do fellow neo nazi antisemites goyim ?

Yeah, these people are everywhere lately. Nothing new to offer. The anti-war left is dead.
S
Useless cunts ruin everything they touch.

Wtf Mike Peinovich is Mike Enoch? His wife is jewish right? Thank you for sharing this user. Like with literately everything we are just playing in their hands. Fucking jews.

So I guess this Patrick Little guy is also controlled opposition?

Pat was exposed as a kike a while back.
These pied pipers weaponize anti-Semitism to generate Zionism. Naming the Jew is only one half of the issue, with the other being the solution they offer, which is Zionism every single time.

also yeah peinovich is enoch. theyre all mossadniggers

Kek, I was just reading about a kike who wrote "death to leftists" on an Israeli flag and was parading it about a concentration camp. Gen X israelis are like American's retarded younger brother.

lel fucking jews man

Dumb kike thinks I don't know ;)

God bless you brother, I almost fell into this jewish trick. Guess if I have to try to get involved into politics myself.

np. hope you do well in politics.

This is a spook. Herzl didn't invent "zionism". Zionism is from the old testament. See thread related:

LOW LOW QUALITY THREAD

Herzl was the mastermind who first conceived of weaponizing anti-Semitism to generate Zionism. Of course Zionism originates in Torah. So does white genocide and every other kikery.

when and where? this isn't another one of beaner moarpheus'
is it?

TRSodomite pls go

i don't give a shit if he's a jew or not you fag i want evidence

Here's a three part investigation showing Pat is not only Jewish but Jews run his campaign and promoted him: archive.is/AtTeT

Attached: Patrick-Little-Skull.jpg (1667x1503, 319.99K)

Fuck your jew leader of the gullible defense league. Hes a Jewish actor/musician with the alias shoobie da wop with a net worth of 1.9 million. Hes totally full of shit. youtu.be/7mZxk0IJSm8

I'm pretty sure it's Adam Green from Know More News. He's had some good guests, but he does the whole antichrist concernfagging thing. The GDL is a good idea though.

kek

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (315x257, 151.05K)

forever the brainlet, moarpheus

Attached: Handsome Truth Net Worth 1 900 000 Thanks Jews_MP4 270p_360p.mp4 (640x360 5.9 MB, 863.81K)

Holding both the criminal Diaspora and Israel to the same legal standard as everyone else is not "anti-Semitism." The fact these pied pipers fully embrace the term anti-Semite shows they are operating within the linguistic and mental framework of the Enemy.

Activist-News BTFO

There's no way he made $1.9 million appearing in two low budget movies and a short film. It's much more likely that the info is wrong.

Pat Little openly endorsed the West Boro Baptist church. He claims everything is ran by jews, but never mentions politics are TOTALLY controlled by them. He works with jewess Emily Youcis and cameraman illegal jew aryan. Handsome truth and pat little are connected as handsome had Patrick call in to support the GDL.

Keep shilling for your jew leader faggot.

Nice try at a burn there, hymie. No one is taking your GDL bait.

pat starts this tiny grassroots movement trying to copy rockwell and suddenly he is more scrutinized than soros about everything he does, and people have him tracked down to his friends and their names/screen names? even then there is no evidence that pat has jewish connections. i wonder who would go through so much effort to shut something down…..

He speaks Yiddish for fuck sake. Is that not enough?

Only their "God hates jews" signs.

Attached: Hey Jews - Sung by Westboro Baptist Church Choir-x22moiq.webm (400x224, 7.28M)

Very related >>>/trs/2816

Attached: Mike 'Enoch' Peinovich TRS TheRightStuff.webm (1920x1080, 3.61M)

You can quite easily operate within their linguistic framework and redefine their terms.
E.G:
and so on.
I think the obnoxious usage of the word "goyim" is the most glaringly obvious flag tbh. what sort of aryan man refers to himself and his people as slaves?

where's the evidence that illegal aryan is jewish?

got evidence of this too?

It's not just about being critical but how you're critical, what you criticize, and what you propose as the solution. If Zionists want Jews in Israel and you expose Jewish crimes but offer the solution Zionists want, what good are you?

Attached: little zionism newsweek.JPG (1138x680, 116.97K)

what solution can you offer initially to the public other than mass deportation? naturally you can't instantly just come out and say "we need to prank them in smoke huts in roblox until there's nothing left".
is one option
is another
is another

that's all I've got.

You're offering a magician's force: We can either deport Jews like Zionists want or we can murder all Jews. Our choices are not limited to these poor options.
Israel controls all Nations, through non-Jewish Zionists, capable of destroying Israel. So who do you think will attack?
There are no good Jews but the kike working the cash register at Wal-Mart is not a threat to me or white survival. You're polarizing the only legitimate option. Imprisoning Zionists and promoters of white genocide is perfectly reasonable but sending *all* Jews to prison isn't. You make the reasonable seem unreasonable. Criminals get jail cells and Jews live under our well-enforced laws or they get the cell too.

the jew, on ever single level of society, is diametrically opposed to whites. The oldest religions books of these demonic people are plots to conquer the entire planet.

the kikes working on the cash registers at wallmart is as much a threat to white survival as the Rothschilds. they all believe the same shit, they all promote multiculturalism. Allow any to remain in your civilization and they will destroy it, as they have always done.

plus, there are no kikes working at wallmart. Kikes don't work real jobs.

your "solution" is twice as cancerous as any of these alt kike faggots

on every*

Laws preventing opposition solves that problem.

In this scenario one or the other will happen:

>All Jews assimilate under our well-enforced laws

Either way this solves the Jewish Problem without capitulating to Zionists and without ourselves becoming the Jew.

We should make Israel one giant concentration-camp. They will have their zionist state, only not the way they envisioned.

that's an option too

I like Pelley's idea of sterilizing them and keeping them in walled off reservations so they can live out a final generation in peace and be exterminated non-violently.

why would you advocate for this?
which part is us 'becoming the jew' exactly?

Because I understand the Jewish Problem.
Killing the Jews is genocide and genocide is a Jewish meme; even Hitler didn't promote this. If we embrace mass murder we will have become the Jew. Should we embrace Zionism as the ecelebs suggest, being that Zionism is a Jewish philosophy, we have again become the Jew.

The solution to the Jewish Problem is Aryan in nature: Law and Justice, not wrath based in frenzied emotion. Criminals get jail cells.

Best idea ever.

nice non-answer you fag. what do you think will happen if we allow millions of kikes to remain in our civilizations?
demanding that kikes remain in our civilizations is far more subversive than anything any alt kiker has suggested
the word genocide is a jewish meme, not the act, you retard.
eradicating your ancient metaphysical adversary who is, on every level of society, determined to eradicate your people, does not make you "the jew".
the romans believed in the utility of genocide.
the suggestion that waging total war on a people who have for over 1,000 years attempted and successfully destroyed white civilization after white civilization is merely mindless frenzy is absolutely laughable. are you a christian or something?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (750x548, 829.79K)

What aren't you understanding about jailing subversive and pro-white genocide Jews? How many kikes are on Twitter right now promoting white genocide? They get jail cells. Who is left? Left-overs will submit to our laws or they too will be deported to their own Israel: a 6x9 jail cell. You would have me burn the Bobby Fischers along with the Rothschilds? Subversion is not limited to the Jewish peoples – blacks, asians, and all others subvert us. When you realize the Jewish Question is the Human Question then you'll understand that Law and Justice will apply to all men, and those degenerates who can not abide will be removed from society.
Why didn't Hitler genocide the Jews?
What do you know about war? A single conflict can destroy the entire human population. War will be waged but a higher kind of war.

Jews want to live according to their laws and they're willing to die if this can be achieved for the next generation. Therefore, Jews will live under our laws, to their contempt and our liberation.

Fischer himself certainly would. The clip of him flat-out calling for their extermination used to be on jewtube, I wish I would have saved it.

Attached: Boby Fischer on Jews 2.png (838x551 7.23 MB, 99.82K)

If Fischer says
isn't this a truthful statement?
If Fischer exposes Jewish subversion then he acting "good?" Is Bobby Fischer good because he told the truth or bad because he's Jewish? If you say
What does that even mean? How are you defining "Jewish?" Jews lie and subvert, yet Fischer did neither, so what then makes him bad?

answer the question, cuck: what do you think will happen if we allow millions of kikes to remain in our civilizations?
Bobby wanted to eradicate 90% of the jews and imprison the rest of them in forced labour camps for years and years, you moron.
no they don't. nobody subverts like the jews.
because he was a cuck and he didn't have a hitler to show him not what to do

Why do you assume millions of kikes will remain? How many do you think we will jail for subversion and promoting genocide?
see:
Hitler was a cuck? KYS Moshe.

so your plan is to put millions and millions of jews in jail. then what?
pilpul
Bobby Fischer was a half jew who spent decades openly advocating for the eradication of jews and renounced judaism his entire life. if any jews get into his level, they can be spared.

Don't criminals belong in jail?
There is no "then what?" Once you create and enforce pro-white, anti-Zionist/liberal laws you've solve the problem, because everyone else will either submit to your rule or be shipped off to some camp.

Spared? How so? Will they be sent to the labor camps too or assimilate under our laws?

why are you obsessed with zionism? judaism in its entirety. zionism is a modern meme invented by jews to feign that their entire religion hasn't always been cancerous global domination.

so you just keep millions and millions of jew prisoners in your prison system and expect israel not to go samson option on you? you keep millions of jews in your jails and waste colossal resources in feeding them and so on? you're absolutely braindead.

is the enemy**

Judaism is a religion and their religion creates Jewish culture. Both their religion and their culture must be destroyed and replaced. Zionism is part of their religion – Torah creates Zionism. Destroy Judaism and you destroy not only their religion but also their politics and culture. When you've destroyed the religion, the politics, and the culture you have destroyed Jewishness.

Oy vey we had better embrace Zionism otherwise Israel will destroy us all!!!1 Good. Let them. I would rather the world destroyed then to live under Jewish rule.
Of course not. A new International body will be formed for the sole purpose of policing criminal Jews. We will create the largest concentration camp in man's history. These Jews will do the labor they hate the most: they will plant and sow their own food, they will make their bread. This prison will not be an America vacation full of cable television and commissary – it will be a prison in the truest sense.

just how bluepilled are you? religion and culture is an expression of genetic behaviors. these people are toxic on a genetic level. you will never destroy their culture.

why do you think they're trying to genocide white people instead of just destroying our religion, culture and politics and subsuming us into their jew world order? because you cannot simply destroy a people by eradicating the aforementioned

you're going to create a kike reserve, feed them, water them etc. what do you think they're going to do in there? breed. they're going to breed and breed until there's tens of millions of them.

the level of stupidity and naivety in your plan is absolutely unfathomable

Jews follow an Israelite religion and yet they do not descend from the Israelites. Explain?
Don't Jews attack us on all fronts? They replace European religions with Christianity. Jews replace white culture with degeneracy. Jews replace our politics with their own each time they subvert our Nations. The very fact they work to place us within their World Order is proof of this.
How can they breed when they're segregated just like we do in every other prison system?

these semite tribes are basically genetically identical to one another
Frankly, i dont give a shit about any of these autistic "what is the origin of jews" stories - we have hard evidence that their behavior is disgusting and inhuman on every single level of their society, from the lowliest pleb to the highest elite.
they slice the dick skin off babies and suck the cock ffs
so TL;DR kill them all but legally via prison systems
waste of time. total war is more efficient

I don't know what to make of him but in the very least I don't care for that kind of characters. Wtf is that persona about, why dress and act like youre some junglebeat artist.

Jon Minadeo aka Handsome Truth

Attached: Jon Minadeo aka Handsome Truth 2018.webm (1280x720, 11.12M)

That's incorrect. Genetically Jews are all over the place but European and Turkish genes are predominant. Pic related.
Due to their religion and culture, yes. The claim that Jewishness sprouts from their genes is false.

Attached: jews khazars.PNG (671x318, 32.23K)

Patrick has mentioned Madagascar too. That was Hitler's original plan anyway.

Yes, it was Hitler's original plan, but Hitler saw Madagascar was insufficient which is why he ended the Madagascar Plan. Hitler also meant for Jews to live under a strict SS police state. If Madagascar is insufficient then I guess we should just deport them to Israel, because hey… they're already there. Very convenient! Right?

Good idea. That should be done in Madagascar, and dissolve Israel and make that whole land Palestine again.

this guys is so dumb he makes me side with the jewish people

I know right! Almost like that's the intention.

now you're pushing khazar theory nonsense which was literally invented by a kike as an attempt to end antisemitism by demonstrating that jews arent semites
you're a moron moarpheus
culture comes from genetics

No, it was postponed because of the war.

HANDSOME TRUTH EXPOSED

bitchute.com/video/dD5qwWbuOEcG/

It is a restricted video on youtube.

Proving Jews are not descended from Israelites or Hebrews delegitimizes their claim to Israel. I can't see why kikes would desire that.
Why didn't Fischer share the culture?

What should we do with the 25 million people living in Madagascar at present?

you're using a one in six million jew to argue in favor of not declaring total war on people who have been empirically proven to be advancing their one world government agenda on ever level of their society, from lowest pleb to highest elite.
this is exactly what kikes do to convince whites to orchestrate white genocide via based niggers

How about the 250k Jews in Hitler's military? Why didn't they share the culture?

You mean wasting time you fucking shill

Attached: 8abb017b8d1b7f816acbd2a2a0cb338f75951ab3dd62f15ae30dc9456736902b.png (800x800, 322.25K)

primarily quarter jews that had been heavily vetted by the SS.
Your Not All X Are Like That shit is kike rhetoric

We've already established that Hitler was too soft on the jews.

No. Jews have proven they can shed the politics, religion, and culture to behave in an Aryan manner. You can say Fischer was an anomaly but the same can not be said about the "Jews" in Hitler's army. Therefore, it is possible to remove Jewishness without killing Jews or simply deporting them. Don't you agree?