Brit/pol/ #2893: NHS Edition

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

Doctors push to stop billing foreign NHS patients — calling it ‘racist’
Up to 500 medics voted overwhelmingly in favour of abandoning fees
thesun.co.uk/news/9374781/doctors-billing-foreign-nhs-patients-racist/

Russia accuses US of cyber-raids on defence systems
US haskers regularly target Russia’s defence and atomic energy industry to steal key data while offering the flimsiest evidence to accuse other nations of launching cyber-attack against its own interests, according to Kremlin chiefs
express.co.uk/news/world/1146489/world-war-3-russia-v-usa-cybercrime-hackers-security

Putin plans to strike 'anti-EU alliance' with Boris Johnson in huge Russia UK deal
Russian President Vladimir Putin is expected to make Boris Johnson an offer of Russian-UK alliance against the EU when the Tory frontrunner becomes Prime Minister, according to a Pulitzer-award winning historian

Theresa May confronts Vladimir Putin over Salisbury attack and tells him to hand over the suspects
Theresa May greeted Vladimir Putin with a frosty handshake at the start of their meeting in Japan as she was expected to confront the Russian president over the Salisbury spy attack and demand he hand over the two agents who are believed to have carried out the poisonings
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7191613/Theresa-confronts-Vladimir-Putin-Salisbury-attack-tells-hand-suspects.html

Portillo mocks anti-unionist's 'crocodile tears' about break up of union
Michael Portillo obliterated the argument of a Labour supporter who blamed the Conservatives for trying to break up the United Kingdom - after discovering that she herself was in favour of doing exactly that
express.co.uk/news/uk/1146453/brexit-news-michael-portillo-bbc-scottish-independence-devolution-this-week-boris-johnson

BBC Question Time audience member savages 'out of touch' MPs 'living in a bubble'
A Question Time audience member has delivered an impassioned tirade towards “out of touch” MPs who are “living in a bubble” as she targeted the BBC panel
express.co.uk/news/uk/1146432/BBC-Question-Time-news-Boris-Johnson-MPs-Commons-Brexit-latest

London Bridge attack: MI5 and police cleared of failing to prevent atrocity
The chief coroner of England and Wales, Judge Mark Lucraft QC, delivered his conclusions on Friday at the end of inquests into the deaths of eight people in the June 2017 attacks
theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jun/28/london-bridge-attack-mi5-and-police-cleared-of-failing-to-prevent-atrocity

German far-right group 'used police data to compile death list'
A group of German rightwing extremists compiled a “death list” of leftwing and pro-refugee targets by accessing police records, then stockpiled weapons and ordered body bags and quicklime to kill and dispose of their victims, German media have reported, citing intelligence sources
theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/28/german-far-right-group-used-police-data-to-compile-death-list

Attached: nhs.png (322.64 KB, 637x837)
Attached: NHS.jpg (121.12 KB, 684x1024)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/politics/1146638/peterborough-by-election-illegal-family-voting-polling-station-brexit-party
twitter.com/jessicaschulb/status/1143270049198702592
twitter.com/search?q=Stormzy&src=tren
thesun.co.uk/news/9398338/bbc-host-brexit-bias-interview-wetherspoons-boss/
twitter.com/MPSNewham/status/1143948705143410692
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7185893/Its-not-racist-charge-health-tourists-way-NHS-survive.html
twitter.com/Lexual__/status/1143902237816709122
twitter.com/DavidLammy/status/1144735477557288960
nytimes.com/2019/06/28/us/james-fields-sentencing.html
mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1TT1B3
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/james-alex-fields-driver-deadly-car-attack-charlottesville-rally-sentenced-n1024436
bitchute.com/video/GBkyjGIls0Eg/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7192097/Sydney-woman-claims-Irish-pervert-performed-sex-act-train.html
euronews.com/2019/06/29/italian-police-arrest-migrant-rescue-ship-captain-after-docking
twitter.com/CharlieGenID/status/1144662549985681408
fourmilab.ch/etexts/www/warworlds/b2c7.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7194293/Harry-Meghan-hire-nanny-six-weeks-baby-Archie.html
twitter.com/EmmaJackson57/status/1144701455967956993
theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jun/26/prince-william-id-be-absolutely-fine-if-my-children-were-gay
twitter.com/GID_England/status/1144986175142354944
bbc.com/news/world-europe-48798875
rt.com/russia/462985-putin-lgbt-children-sentiment/
youtube.com/watch?v=GTRhrzGmBDA&feature=youtu.be&t=22
twitter.com/ColinGPaterson/status/1144880941493620736
westernjournal.com/ct/mom-12-year-old-drag-queen-shocked-find-pedophile-lusting/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48813656
youtube.com/watch?v=YCxDh2rf21E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Jewish_nobility_and_gentry
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7195455/Raging-Pakistan-Afghanistan-fans-fight-violence-erupts-World-Cup-clash.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7194265/Brave-soul-dons-Love-Brexit-T-shirt-heart-liberal-Glastonbury-Festival.html
thesun.co.uk/news/9399824/trump-intimidate-chinas-president-xi-body-language-expert/
russia-insider.com/en/german-government-quadruple-payments-holocaust-survivors/ri27330
twitter.com/Jezebel/status/1144303658219245568
youtube.com/watch?v=Lrle0x_DHBM
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-48814571

Easton Morales
Easton Morales

buen chico

Attached: 1561737335173.jpg (44.89 KB, 540x532)

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

Attached: aoc-border-(6).jpg (108.52 KB, 1088x758)

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

tfw no island milf

Ethan Ortiz
Ethan Ortiz

Good lad

Matthew Edwards
Matthew Edwards

she cute

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

(What's up butty? )

Attached: XvJD2NiVAz3Q0CsJkatni8Nvq8fFpxxpl7LMv6Q1UHU.png (303.62 KB, 646x595)

Levi James
Levi James

Attached: D-HKVO0W4AA01dQ.jpg (54.27 KB, 700x418)
Attached: D-HKVO0XkAAQm-5.jpg (118.81 KB, 700x918)
Attached: D-HKVO1XoAAC--M.jpg (140.96 KB, 700x982)
Attached: D-HKVPlW4AAMefU.jpg (122.74 KB, 700x765)

Blake Price
Blake Price

(I said, what's up butty?)

Attached: 0a896415aa37cc15d6af03c696f2090f4fcf0bf25918dfb9312cf96c4e481555.png (491.76 KB, 1024x769)

Ethan Bailey
Ethan Bailey

Got a letter from the Police today
Have to go on a speed awareness course

What is this course exactly? Some video I have to watch, vidya simulation, boring lecture with clipart?

Attached: 1442440458038.gif (1.57 MB, 336x246)

Tyler Sanders
Tyler Sanders

Romanian guy keeps posting the great status451 article on the rights current inability to engage in political violence on 4pol
90% of every thread is extreme yank coping rather than discussing the actual useful article
ME TUFF ME HAVE GUN ME CRUSH SOYBOY
just you wait for the power grid failure/Race war/asteroid impact/economic collapse/second civil war lefty THEN we’ll start fighting back.

Honestly starting to agree that toxic masculinity exists. American rightists ego is almost entirely based on being tougher than the soy drinkers they have in their cringe folders who at the sane time totally rules their entire country and who they’re powerless to stop. Machismo is the rights biggest problem.

Daniel Walker
Daniel Walker

Doctors push to stop billing foreign NHS patients — calling it ‘racist’
based

Attached: 1561579803.png (172.04 KB, 353x563)

Lincoln Lopez
Lincoln Lopez

media manipulates perception
whoa

I've not been on it myself, but it's basically all what you outlined with the underlying message of speeding = bad.

Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams

went into the city centre today

Attached: CryingIndian.jpg (28.46 KB, 166x206)

Jason Perez
Jason Perez

what did you see, lad?

James Bennett
James Bennett

(2)

Attached: Friedrich-Nietzsche---Thus-Spoke-Zarathustra-Trim2.mp4 (9.11 MB, 1280x720)

Evan Jackson
Evan Jackson

Saw a Chinese bloke in my town lads guess that’s it evropa is finished I fought valiantly by almost voting UKIP but passing on it because I slept in but I guess that wasn’t enough. Bury me in Southern ground.

Oliver White
Oliver White

that's not 22st you drunk clogwog

Brandon Hughes
Brandon Hughes

cheers bud. I suppose it's better than a day in court + points & fine.

tbf, I got caught doing 51 on a 40mph dual carriageway and I have seen much worse.

Let me guess. Some wogs breakdancing or beatboxing next to the black panther marxists spouting rubbish with an islamic propaganda table in the background handing out leaflets and some police dotted about. Also smelt like a hot turd. That's how I saw b'ham the last time.

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

Attached: Capture9.PNG (229.8 KB, 354x390)

Wyatt James
Wyatt James

I agree to an extent, but I believe the biggest problem faced is the inability to exploit class towards fascist ends, like Mosley did.

Class is seen as off-limits to the "right", presumably because it is seen as conceding ground to what they see as a fundamentally left/Marxist condition. It's idiotic and the country is poorer for it.

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

that's not 22st you drunk clogwog

smh

Attached: Capture8.PNG (387.6 KB, 451x350)

Jeremiah Rogers
Jeremiah Rogers

“The cities in which we live in are schools of death, because
they are dishuman. Each one of them has become a den of noise and of
stench, for each of one has became a chaos of buildings, in which we
ammass ourselves in millions, losing our life’s reasons.Unfortunates
without escape, we feel to have put ourselves, willing or not, in the
labyrinth of the absurd, from which we will leave only when we will die,
for our destiny is to continue to multiply ourselves, only to die in
great numbers. At every turn of the wheel, the cities in which we live
in advance slowly one against the other, desiring only to confuse with
each other: it’s a run towards the absolute chaos, in the noise and in
the stench. At every turn of the wheel the price of the grounds go up,
and in the labyrinth which devours the free space the revenue of the
investiments builds up, day after day, hundreds of walls. It’s necessary
that money give revenues and that the cities in which we live in
advance, so it’s right that the houses double their height at every
generation, even if the water is missing half of the days. The builders
only desire to escape the destiny that they prepare for us, moving
towards the countryside.”

Attached: Albert-Caraco.jpg (145.97 KB, 1149x1600)

Liam Diaz
Liam Diaz

fucked it up, good quote on the city by this based jew.

Tyler Morales
Tyler Morales

I'M NOT 22ST

Brayden Edwards
Brayden Edwards

Looks like 22st is in the thread

Jack Jackson
Jack Jackson

Ive got your back lid

Sebastian Wood
Sebastian Wood

Thanks for the unban, lad. I'm just a lad who likes kim-joy, making toil homers, thermonuclear war and apus.
thanks, lad.

Attached: 1530642902475.jpg (145.21 KB, 992x975)

Austin Ramirez
Austin Ramirez

What are you on about. Mosley was a total failure and this idea that the working class have been ignored by any far right movements is retarded.

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

we just know that 22st, wherever he is, can handle himself

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

tfw

Easton Morales
Easton Morales

The working class supported the National Front and the BNP.

Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson

I know, I'm sorry.

Attached: Good-Will-Hunting---Its-Not-Your-Fault.mp4 (732.92 KB, 854x480)

Ryder Gomez
Ryder Gomez

Yeah and they failed.

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

Working class fetishism is becoming as much of a problem on the right as the left. Just because they’re your target audience doesn’t mean they’re all on your side or that even if you’re successful in gaining a significant plurality of one demographic that you’ll win.

Ethan King
Ethan King

Ladies and gentlemen, we got em

Attached: 22stbtfo2.png (209.56 KB, 980x742)

William Torres
William Torres

Don't know how many times I need to tell you lads a revolution can only come from the middle class

Michael Robinson
Michael Robinson

Mosley was a total failure
Yes, only because of an Establishment that went totally authoritarian under the guise of wartime defence powers

also
not ignored = exploited to full effect

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

I agree to an extent, but the middle classes are the petite-bourgeoisie, in the pocket of the global economy and the bourgeoisie so their interest are directly counter to ours anyway.

Julian Jackson
Julian Jackson

That's not relevant to the point I was making. I was agreeing with you that the working class were not ignored by the National Front and the BNP, they were the majority of the support for far right movements in the UK.

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

PETERBOROUGH BY-ELECTION SHOCK AS ILLEGAL 'FAMILY VOTING' SPOTTED AT 11 POLLING STATIONS

express.co.uk/news/politics/1146638/peterborough-by-election-illegal-family-voting-polling-station-brexit-party

Matthew Young
Matthew Young

It'll be glossed over.

Nathan Parker
Nathan Parker

ONLY THE LOWER MIDDLE CLASS CAN SAVE THIS COUNTRY

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

better tbh

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

only the upper working class can save this country.

Anthony Bell
Anthony Bell

Yes I lost this street fight where we were both out to murder each other but I only lost because you cheated.
Cope.

Mosley accepted ultimatums brought to him by the police. He was not prepared for foul play while working under a system he himself said needed to be destroyed. He was placed into a pen where he could act out until he actually mattered then he was easily dealt with. He wasn’t a revolutionary he was a glorified LARPer.

Our problem right now is the lack of organising, activism and action. We’re not a movement were an ideological play pen. Specific perfectly tuned Ideologies and debates over them are irrelevant all that matters is actually learning how politics works, how we should act to further our beliefs and strengthen our position and build or co opt infrastructure.

Matthew James
Matthew James

? I was also agreeing with you. I was saying they’re examples of working class support not being enough.

Evan Torres
Evan Torres

If only we had the alternative media infrastructure like nationalists in France, Germany and Sweden.

Joseph Lewis
Joseph Lewis

if there’s any hope it lies in the williamoid zoomers with phantom accent syndrome on Bongo Bongo Land.

Nathan Watson
Nathan Watson

He was not prepared for foul play
Why would any honourable man be prepared for such a thing?

I agree with the fact that our Establishment play dirty and always have done, but that is no reason to disparage the man who refused to play their game and wanted it to change legitimately and righteously.

Lincoln Watson
Lincoln Watson

Why would any honourable man be prepared for such a thing?

to win you fucking retard

Attached: 1405966737620.jpg (6.89 KB, 250x241)

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

mosley was doing well until ww2 forced his illegal imprisonment tho

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

You sound exactly like the New-Labourites I know and despise tbh.

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

Fine. Then I guess we are in passive-aggressive agreement. All Englishmen regardless of class have a duty to our nation and everyone has a role to play in our struggle.

Austin Davis
Austin Davis

Losing with honour is still losing. He lost and history is written by the victors, how “honourable” he was is meaningless.

Jacob Mitchell
Jacob Mitchell

Yeah exactly. The left gave up on the working class and yet they are winning.

Angel Rivera
Angel Rivera

it's always the spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine)

Attached: mosley-spies.png (15.91 KB, 357x199)

Asher Kelly
Asher Kelly

Yeah he had 40,000 people at a peace rally. What he didn’t do was wield those tens of thousands of people who supported him and thousands of organised black shirts to resist the state.

Samuel Green
Samuel Green

It's no use lad, some people will always underestimate our security services and for that the true problem will never be addressed.

William Anderson
William Anderson

you want him to fight against the government when the british empire is in a war with a foreign power?

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

Resist the state peacefully and otherwise with a diversity of tactics and building the infrastructure required to take advantage of whatever events came after. Like the left did.

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas Nguyen

tbh the only reason ((they)) were able to justify the imprisonment of Mosley was because of the physical bombardment of the Nation. If there was no material detriment visible and tangible to the proles the establishment simply wouldn't have had the political capital to do such a thing.

Hudson Russell
Hudson Russell

retard

Christopher Scott
Christopher Scott

yeah I think he just got unlucky

Robert Moore
Robert Moore

*goes on peaceful marches but boomers vote for destruction of their own people*
whose going to wipe my bottoom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

bit salty tbh

Attached: 1559678804319.jpg (494.14 KB, 1920x1920)

Jaxon Hernandez
Jaxon Hernandez

change my mind, spaz.

Hudson Ortiz
Hudson Ortiz

Attached: D8nboxQWsAAFdvy.jpg (35.63 KB, 720x723)

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

Yes, the Government had spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) to earwig on civillians on buses and pubs and they were shitting themselves because stiff upper lip was not the reality on the streets.

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

Attached: 1559827938525.jpg (57.63 KB, 565x542)

Robert Brooks
Robert Brooks

All Englishmen regardless of class have a duty to our nation and everyone has a role to play in our struggle.
The only correct conclusion tbh. Class war is detrimental to the nation. The Anglo-Saxon people should be united regardless of class, not divided along the lines of it.

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

williams and deanos, united against poofters

Dominic Collins
Dominic Collins

The Anglo-Saxon people should be united regardless of class, not divided along the lines of it.

wow hot take

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

Anglo-Saxon
This is a Celto-Brythonic board, lad.

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

Wrong, that only had validity when aristocracy played a moral role for the nation.

Austin Ross
Austin Ross

bro just follow these self imposed handi caps that your enemy does because of some larp about honour

all the honourable cunts in history are dead

James Allen
James Allen

speaking as if he has any authority on the system as it was 80 years ago
There was no alt-kike back them you mongoloid.

Wyatt Gutierrez
Wyatt Gutierrez

There was no alt-kike back them you mongoloid

what is this autism

Attached: 4ac54062c5df947f859055d692e7bbec3cef2cd1d9b47c18f20c3d111d73b5ad.jpg (28.77 KB, 720x724)

Nicholas Edwards
Nicholas Edwards

Attached: veritas-google.mp4 (5.84 MB, 720x720)

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

tfw you fight a boxing match blind folded because honour

Attached: 08kysm9sjkwz.png (4.74 KB, 190x266)

Daniel Ramirez
Daniel Ramirez

the idea that one could go against the established way of being, not least by a baronet, will have been inconceivable in the 1930s, and for hm to even break ranks on political outlook is itself a feat.

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

smug cunt, its doubly angry because she isn't the geek soyim who contribution at google she is a shrill talentless 30 something wine aunt who is good at nothing and deserves nothing, scum

Austin Myers
Austin Myers

the idea that one could go against the established way of being

like arrested political opponents like he was, retard

Camden Jackson
Camden Jackson

I want to chin the cunts.

Attached: Cover-Scruton.jpg (23.13 KB, 460x386)

Jordan Turner
Jordan Turner

easy for you to say in the comfort of the atomised, internet-enabled 21st century, lad.

Nicholas Martinez
Nicholas Martinez

He was a good lad

Attached: a024dced6b25ce4f5c82d373e998cd935a7a657a6c2b4c5162c21add185a23b3.jpg (11.81 KB, 336x401)

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

its like you just got done watching an e celeb stream, nothing new nothing of value just empty facile analysis and buzzwords, fuck off retard

Landon Hughes
Landon Hughes

She's Irish smh

Anthony Stewart
Anthony Stewart

Lads mastercard is having a debate over monitoring “white supremacists”

twitter.com/jessicaschulb/status/1143270049198702592

Reminder that if we do nothing the entire corporate and tech apparatus will be weaponised against us. Corporate surveillance out shadows state surveillance.

Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

he counters perceived buzzwords with empty ad hominem and his choice of buzzwords.
Get the fuck off Zig Forums you fucking mongoloid.

Liam Scott
Liam Scott

Lad the State and the body corporate are one and the same thing, the Snowden releases should have made you aware of that.

Justin Cook
Justin Cook

It’ll be interesting times when googles war chest of information it has on every single individual on the planet is selectively shown to the public.

Austin Ross
Austin Ross

you need to get punted off tbh its you causing arguments every fucking thread with your low IQ interventions

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

you're boring lad, you don't even try to address the argument. I'll give you one last try and if your next post isn't a legitimate counter I will just filter your tbh

Samuel Russell
Samuel Russell

Jimmy Savile is innocent.

Logan Baker
Logan Baker

Lmaoooo I fucking love these arguments. I’m imagining the same two lads every day logging on after toil just to seethe at each other until one finally filters the other.

Kayden Anderson
Kayden Anderson

filtered, fuck that retard

Matthew Lee
Matthew Lee

tfw the girl that noticed my Basic French and Latin skills gave my phone after forgetting it as I was rushing to the Chefs meeting

Attached: edgytatar-1136512720164007936-D8W0SjkWwAAAIX-.jpg (45.34 KB, 874x665)

Christopher Fisher
Christopher Fisher

after toil

Attached: 7wch21826g531.jpg (18.28 KB, 400x400)

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

youths fighting outside
lids fighting on Zig Forums
Can there be no peace?

Attached: D2JDKvLW0AAWASz.jpg (163.2 KB, 891x1200)

James Hall
James Hall

Topjew

Attached: merch.png (841.32 KB, 1313x1398)

Wyatt Hall
Wyatt Hall

after his fifth wank

Noah Jones
Noah Jones

After the collapse Varg and his clan will become the Sawney Bean of the French countryside.

Carter White
Carter White

lel I am pissed enough that I start arguments for the sake of it. Autists just cant help themselves, it's like flies to honey.

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

Life is struggle.

Thomas Morris
Thomas Morris

Stormzy at Glastonbury is wearing a stab proof vest with a union jack design

Fucking hate this timeline..

Attached: 2eb6072ce2f61a2fe0b774446053ff08ef3775dbeb8db4b7c3a7fe1d7edef4c9.jpg (342.8 KB, 1200x1200)

Jason Allen
Jason Allen

Attached: thu.png (12.23 KB, 454x480)

Nolan Nguyen
Nolan Nguyen

Filtering someone you’ve bested in an online argument you don’t care about knowing they’ll keep responding is cathartic

Lincoln Morgan
Lincoln Morgan

Why? Trying to spread "awareness" or for security reasons?

Attached: glas.png (634.81 KB, 577x802)
Attached: D-K4v3fXUAE3o8V.jpg (65.69 KB, 540x343)

Asher Russell
Asher Russell

Attached: 41135135426d2b8168f33c4bd5be35c228ed290ed6160c34b9576b62f4a9bd21.jpg (97.01 KB, 960x540)

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

love Jesus me

Evan Green
Evan Green

Attached: Everything-is-larping.jpg (24.33 KB, 300x400)

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

Attached: ,hj,uyh,y,y.png (299.87 KB, 578x710)
Attached: mYbOO-WRjkTxRaNo.mp4 (14.39 MB, 1280x720)

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

Attached: Vargdog.jpeg (70.11 KB, 675x864)

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

I am beyond these staggering irony posts, because their cognitive dissonance just filters it out.

Nice trips tho.

Jacob Miller
Jacob Miller

le ""intellectual"" negro rapper memi
this is getting tired rather quickly tbh

Evan Thompson
Evan Thompson

satanic wog shit fuck sake napalm the lot

Jose Taylor
Jose Taylor

twitter.com/search?q=Stormzy&src=tren

@stormzy is the hero we need. Told boris Johnson to suck his mum live at Glastonbury whilst wearing a stab vest.
Stab vest with the Union Jack painted on. You knew he wasn't going to waste this opportunity to make an important statement 👏 #Stormzy
Stormzy rocking a stab vest daubed with the Union Jack. Powerful statement highlighting the current epidemic in cities and towns.
Stormzy in a bullet proof vest surrounded by middle class white people is what #glastonburyfestival2019 is all about.
BORIS JUST GOT SERVED PON DI MAIN STAGE BBC FUNDED STAGEE @stormzy 😭😭😭

Attached: Dv2yCV0VYAAjwQq.jpg (108.32 KB, 1200x1106)
Attached: r2FSIlnQqKaJflUh.mp4 (3.24 MB, 1280x640)

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

"Did you think we'd forget about Grenfell? And you have the cheek to call us savages -let's burn YOUR house down.. See how you manage this " - @stormzy

Did you think we'd forget about Grenfell?
As if we could be given the fucking opportunity to forget about, you cunts never fucking shut up about it.

Attached: r2FSIlnQqKaJflUh.mp4 (3.24 MB, 1280x640)

Landon Morgan
Landon Morgan

Black ballet dancers!!!! @stormzy is making sure his message is loud & clear - young black people can be anything and do anything they want!
when stormzy rhymes "i could never die am chuck norris" w/ "fuck the government fuck borris" my fenian self comes alive
Told Boris Johnson suck your mum we don’t care #stormzy
Stormzy wearing a stab vest with a Union Jack on it is so perfect. Genius.
If you are at Glastonbury go and see history, first black British artist to headline and @stormzy is a performer I promise he won’t disappoint

Attached: BZZ.jpg (108.85 KB, 1200x1183)

William Hall
William Hall

Glasto posting

I prefer abortion posting tbh.

Attached: 22a9e9d4aa3a10fe5324ed37358d305b77eaa6ccfad1dd069795a66a9fc21999.png (52.68 KB, 255x229)

Caleb Reed
Caleb Reed

pinning an 'open borders' banner to a border fence
I swear these people never look in the fucking mirror.

Nicholas Scott
Nicholas Scott

Turned it off. cba to watch it any longer, if Radiohead, portishead, orbital or underworld are playing then I'll watch it on catch up.

Liam Johnson
Liam Johnson

rhymes grenfell with grenfell
Lyricism of these wogs

Jeremiah Sullivan
Jeremiah Sullivan

umm but lad it's a moment in history!

Stormzy headlining Glastonbury is actually a moment in Black British history.
This will be in every textbook right next to WWII

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

stormzy made a boomer chuck norris jokes

BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT COOL ANYMORE

Samuel Ross
Samuel Ross

"And you have the cheek to call us savages - let's burn YOUR house down.. See how you manage this"
only proves the people calling them savages right

Attached: --.jpg (130.13 KB, 642x591)

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

Why would they? That may cause them to question their comfort on the backs of others.

favourite Radiohead album?

Elijah Rogers
Elijah Rogers

Going through the trend it seems that a lot of people aren't enjoying it. Granted there are the wankers going mental but in every BBC tweet there are people saying how dull he is.

Ayden Kelly
Ayden Kelly

Don’t care about glasto honestly.

I just want happenings lad I’m having a serious happening withdrawal.

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

hate how "white" is becoming a suffix to everything with the increasing woggification of this country

Ayden Sanders
Ayden Sanders

I wonder if it will include the niggers the Yanks brought across having race riots in England and raping and pillaging the English whilst they were at it.

Brody Rivera
Brody Rivera

can't rhyme Grenfell with Fell

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

I just remembered Generation Identity has a rap crew called “komplott”

Dominic Lopez
Dominic Lopez

keeeeeeeek

Attached: vjh,.png (519.35 KB, 1796x922)

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

komplott

Sounds like a tasty preserve tbh.

Gavin Garcia
Gavin Garcia

tfw there won't be a happening at Glasto
Come on GCHQ we know you're here, you could blame it on white supremacy too!

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

bread and circuses shite

Attached: f5db0ce1ed3bf06d74127cd626cc82dd3da8c19fbbeb53169aa6a0c9157a2aa5.png (19.16 KB, 657x527)

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

Amnesiac tbh, I like the odd depressing stuff. Like spinning plates is fucking great playing forwards or backwards.
In rainbows is great too. Watched the Scotch mist live session on bye and videotape really cut me deep.

Asher Cox
Asher Cox

We need to put together a nouvelle droit rap collective to save evropa

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

it's fun watching their side tear each other up tbh

Attached: dfnc].png (135.22 KB, 583x677)

Leo Ortiz
Leo Ortiz

bye
nye

Isaac Lewis
Isaac Lewis

Kid A followed closely by In Rainbows for me tbh.

Jacob Myers
Jacob Myers

SA making excuses as to why he consumes so much shit on twitter

i…its just f…funny to watch them embarrass themselves

Attached: 3096f5c259957e5117fbc03471b2a3b73f4c0ea5b01741dd31b4ec985d08273a.jpg (48.14 KB, 683x475)

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

was there something preventing niggers from doing ballet before this evening?

Attached: sbdg.png (34.6 KB, 548x404)
Attached: -e.png (74.54 KB, 222x227)

Landon Jenkins
Landon Jenkins

keeek

Levi Jenkins
Levi Jenkins

this

Julian Edwards
Julian Edwards

I found kid A more upbeat than I expected. The live "I might be wrong" session is a masterpiece. Sometime play it in the car.

Nicholas Rodriguez
Nicholas Rodriguez

BBC host slammed by bosses over biased interview with pro-Brexit Wetherspoons boss
thesun.co.uk/news/9398338/bbc-host-brexit-bias-interview-wetherspoons-boss/

A BBC presenter has been blasted by bosses over her biased interview with the pro-Brexit Wetherspoons supremo.

Sally Bundock has been told she broke “standards of due impartiality” in an on-air spat with Tim Martin, and must not put across her personal views.

She interrupted the pub chain founder a dozen times in the seven-minute discussion on her Business Briefing show.

And she told him that Britain could not simply leave the EU without settling bills, as well as highlighting the dire warnings about the risks to the economy of quitting without an agreement.

At one stage the Leave backer told her: “You don’t want to hear my reply, do you?

“I thought you wanted to interview me! Are you just putting the case for Remain?”

After the interview in March, viewers complained that Miss Bundock was “rude and biased” but the BBC responded: “We’re satisfied that by the end of the interview Mr Martin was able to put across his argument in full.”

Now however the objections have been upheld by the corporation’s more senior Executive Complaints Unit.

It ruled: “It would have been easy for viewers to form the impression that the presenter held a distinct view of her own on Mr Martin’s support for leaving the EU without a deal, and the interview fell short of the BBC’s standards of due impartiality in that respect.”

The statement added: “It has been stressed to the presenter that the way questions are framed should make it clear to the audience that this is for the proper purpose of impartial challenge and that a personal view is not being expressed.”

Meanwhile the fallout from BBC One’s disastrous Tory leadership debate continues.

New figures show a massive 1,035 viewers complained about last week’s show, with most alleging “bias against Boris Johnson” as well as favouring “contributions from the south of England”.

Earlier this week The Sun revealed that the BBC had admitted presenter Emily Maitlis’s style “may not be to everyone’s taste” – then hastily deleted the jibe.

Camden King
Camden King

Yeah.
Being stabbed in the leg.

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

jej

Nothing will come of it, they'll continue to get away with it.

Luke Brown
Luke Brown

SSQ

Love a bit of Stacey.

Simply as.

John Phillips
John Phillips

when Radiohead played Glastonbury the other year and the crowd just kept chanting 'OOOOOOH JEREMY CORBYN' and Thom started spasing out shouting 'strong and stable'
Never seen a more upper middle class display in my life

Attached: 1547745244261.jpg (143.04 KB, 927x859)

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

Poor, Thom tbh.

Angel Bailey
Angel Bailey

OOOHHHHHH X
the gayest lowest effort chant ever kys

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

and the interview fell short of the BBC’s standards of due impartiality in that respect
oh fuck off no-one buys their impartiality bollocks anymore

Cooper Green
Cooper Green

Lads why is real ale drinker an insult. I like real ale

Tyler Gonzalez
Tyler Gonzalez

poofters, lad

Aaron Hughes
Aaron Hughes

Never seen a more upper middle class display in my life

can't find that webm of those williams larping as deanos asking for a second vote on that Eu march

Attached: e4cf6cb9865458fabcf27fc3f3bff33994efdc8c81c40e298e6382c584d7b1ef.jpg (29.01 KB, 624x351)

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

Attached: al6YHvBSyaGanStr.mp4 (2.16 MB, 360x640)

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

keeeeeeeeeek they clearly ain't genuine, there is fuckall energy in their chanting

Isaac Hernandez
Isaac Hernandez

cringe department

Bentley Parker
Bentley Parker

Reminder the government and google are reading your thoughts and storing your thought mannerisms. Schizophrenia is the only defense

Aiden Miller
Aiden Miller

look how gay the lead lad's arm movements are lmao

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

speaking

Attached: 0a2decb864dd2e39d9c2e4004cb003315af29d8afd616de1b11a630792cdd488.jpg (114.28 KB, 1209x756)

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

when they say "vote" without the glottal stop

Attached: 751341fb0a07b057863b289b8469557d1d2debbf1a6bb6171a6dc5b63e4079f5.jpg (43.09 KB, 600x400)

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

Schizophrenia is the only defense
Fortunate for us lads.

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

Terry was a head of his time tbh

Isaac Gray
Isaac Gray

is one of those "lads" wearing a fucking kippah

Christopher Williams
Christopher Williams

It's both the only defence and a symptom of hightened poltical conciousness. The schizophreic strikes fear into the heart of the politician.

Camden Edwards
Camden Edwards

In ten years only the schizoposter will be left replying to himself while we’re in jail.

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

Every deano I have known has been pro brexit

Oliver Perry
Oliver Perry

I haven't seen him in too long tbh, I miss schizoposter tbh

Ryder Martin
Ryder Martin

those aren't deanos lad

Robert Sanders
Robert Sanders

twitter.com/MPSNewham/status/1143948705143410692

Attached: j,bl.png (373.83 KB, 582x654)

Aiden Green
Aiden Green

William, Oliver and Judas would get their fucking heads kicked in by a real Deano.

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

police cadets buying fucking wine

Attached: -l.png (83.7 KB, 500x235)

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

That's my point, deanos aren't anti brexit

Benjamin Moore
Benjamin Moore

I thought deanos specifically meant working class or lower middle class happy go lucky faux-social climbers who’ve scored a lucky bank job and watch Love Island with their tatted up slag gfs in their new build estate home that costs less than their car?

Leo Lewis
Leo Lewis

Is there a more boot licking williamoid job in the world?

Julian Richardson
Julian Richardson

which is why it's funny seeing the williams try to co-opt deano lingo

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

tbh the definition is all over the place

Carter Long
Carter Long

Snitching cunts. Letting kids buy alcohol legally saves them from being nonced tbh

Jace Sullivan
Jace Sullivan

send mutelass something I mentioned earlier today in person
get replies including this
Smh hitting me hard in the feels

Attached: IMG-20190628-232057.jpg (23.61 KB, 974x163)
Attached: feels.jpg (949.87 KB, 1885x2048)

Kayden Jones
Kayden Jones

why even bother doing this, it doesn't matter and it makes no fucking difference, total waste of time and money

Luke Bell
Luke Bell

I’m still banking for the Deano-ocalypse on the happening cards tbh

They’re never paying off their mortgages before their new builds collapse.

Nathan Russell
Nathan Russell

I’m busy fucking her atm

Gavin Carter
Gavin Carter

total waste of time and money
That's the police motto, lad.

Attached: police-pride.jpg (170.22 KB, 1242x792)

Liam Gray
Liam Gray

thats it yes

Attached: 1541178952968.jpg (569.01 KB, 750x744)
Attached: 1511544224733.jpg (104.3 KB, 1024x673)
Attached: 1535576837446.jpg (197.04 KB, 788x924)
Attached: a62f8c13e2e3eeae857c67b6e3a100cbbc658a724867167d79b69b6b5bc90708.png (80.24 KB, 430x140)

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

just fuck off with this arm lad you cunt

Jaxson Bell
Jaxson Bell

arm

Attached: 85f4ebaa705c90b6fe46c47d671aa09e6d3d541f28bac0cf71e106a88929c758.jpg (37.64 KB, 398x376)

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

PROFESSOR J. T MEIRION THOMAS: It's not racist to charge health tourists. It's the only way our NHS can survive
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7185893/Its-not-racist-charge-health-tourists-way-NHS-survive.html

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

It’s a shame deano memmies run out they’re hilarious

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

norf memmies overtook it tbh

Blake Howard
Blake Howard

Attached: M1rpacATjkWDIp5N.mp4 (3 MB, 1280x720)

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

Happening memmies are 8 years old and still funny.

Jackson Hall
Jackson Hall

Lets summon steiner

Attached: american-gameshow-guacamole.webm (4.82 MB, 768x432)

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

twitter.com/Lexual__/status/1143902237816709122

kekking

Attached: GrzrpXZF7-pCSnVR.mp4 (6.53 MB, 640x360)

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

vile

Attached: FUCK-OFF.png (944.47 KB, 1446x668)

Luke Green
Luke Green

cringe

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

Did he even make a point? He said "culture" a lot, but I honestly didn't hear a point.

Owen Lewis
Owen Lewis

American pop culture is too bizarre for me to understand.

Daniel Campbell
Daniel Campbell

lol fuckn weebs

Attached: fm.png (368.16 KB, 582x792)
Attached: D-Ke9vKXsAEx2i9.jpg (150.28 KB, 900x1200)

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

smh now i have to use another word
disgusting tbh, the bbc one was at least laughable

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

Beyond the "rape culture" shit, she is right on the fundamental fact that the rise of the political entity of "incel" is because low and even mid-value male have been denied thei sexual satisfaction in the last 2 or so generations.

Kayden King
Kayden King

ye like u lmfao

Benjamin Evans
Benjamin Evans

I know you are baiting, but sexual energy is the most powerful force in the universe, and nothing Yiddish revisionists can do will change that, for good or ill.

David James
David James

Crank 2: High Voltage redpilled me

Jonathan Taylor
Jonathan Taylor

Attached: itsallfake.mp4 (1.05 MB, 848x464)

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

truth *clapped hands emoji*

(I’m pretending to be a nigger for laughs)

Julian Kelly
Julian Kelly

Attached: charls.webm (303.93 KB, 568x320)

Parker Evans
Parker Evans

Attached: JUST-charls.png (282.64 KB, 433x422)

Carter Adams
Carter Adams

reminder to channel your sexual energy into something productive.

Joseph Perry
Joseph Perry

twitter.com/DavidLammy/status/1144735477557288960

The system isn't working. If you’re black, you’re treated more harshly by the criminal justice system than if you’re white.

l m a o fuck off

Attached: ip.png (228.05 KB, 582x770)

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

Attached: glory-of-the-white-man-on-computer.webm (15.17 MB, 320x180)

Bentley Jenkins
Bentley Jenkins

goo dlad

Attached: Charls-endless-demoralisation.webm (8.94 MB, 640x360)

Jayden Gonzalez
Jayden Gonzalez

really makes you hmmm

Attached: Communist-professor-Dwayne-Dixon-admitting-to-threatening-James-Fields-with-an-AR-15.-James-fled-to-save-his-own-life,-his-path-was-blocked-and-a-woman-died.mp4 (1.74 MB, 854x474)

Leo Allen
Leo Allen

an innocent man will spend his life in prison for something he didn't do
nytimes.com/2019/06/28/us/james-fields-sentencing.html
mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1TT1B3
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/james-alex-fields-driver-deadly-car-attack-charlottesville-rally-sentenced-n1024436

Attached: b27fa3fd5c2eb5da6eee46eb745f9cb629bfda1dee43c0c2f95bf035698e6d66.jpg (109.13 KB, 600x718)

Michael Bailey
Michael Bailey

Attached: RNST.mp4 (933.72 KB, 1280x720)

Thomas Ortiz
Thomas Ortiz

she uses LA Noire music in the background
REEEEEEEEE

Xavier Peterson
Xavier Peterson

smh

Attached: RNST(1).mp4 (1.02 MB, 1280x720)

David Cruz
David Cruz

fucking fat nonce needs arresting kek

Jose Adams
Jose Adams

having sex with a potato isnt nonce

Jayden Murphy
Jayden Murphy

retard milkers is nonce

Attached: 1490302773886.gif (1 MB, 148x159)

Nolan Jackson
Nolan Jackson

Is she the one that was mentally stunted?

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

Attached: 1465277288508-1.webm (2.95 MB, 552x544)

Kevin Nelson
Kevin Nelson

There's just something slightly off about hording a persons social media uploads.

Xavier Carter
Xavier Carter

Lad….
It's literally what muslims do, they marry females with the mental age of ten year olds

Elijah Lee
Elijah Lee

Attached: steiner.png (902.99 KB, 706x960)

Nolan Campbell
Nolan Campbell

This is a White Latina and Nedervrouw board.

Attached: 670837b8bb6b6608240f4e73ec656bc626b1a7e7aa0eb6a96205b45afef8566f.mp4 (2.2 MB, 640x800)
Attached: 1489607017186.jpg (79.56 KB, 852x1136)

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

When its not being a Jock'oTaig board.

Colton Ortiz
Colton Ortiz

hullo lad any news from the provinces?

Sebastian Bailey
Sebastian Bailey

Too tired to keep drinking lads.

Lincoln Perry
Lincoln Perry

chad stops the thotpocalypse

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

HGGGGAAAAAAGH

BURRRRRL

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

OH NONONONO

Attached: farage-nonce.png (215.1 KB, 800x500)

Dominic Wood
Dominic Wood

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (351.7 KB, 722x483)
Attached: 1493251234720.gif (1.83 MB, 500x500)

Gavin Baker
Gavin Baker

Attached: 1561493597464.jpg (335.29 KB, 700x658)

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

There's no problem is there?

Camden Perez
Camden Perez

no live action show where varg does hokuto no ken and travels europe killing all non blue eyed people

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

Attached: 14389779928.png (844.57 KB, 1363x720)

Ian Young
Ian Young

hey dad what are you looking at don't you want to come and play chase in the wheatfield with us?

Attached: 1543049718305.jpg (38.66 KB, 550x412)
Attached: df0.jpg (59.24 KB, 450x327)
Attached: 1556793756596.png (113.82 KB, 422x422)

Jordan Scott
Jordan Scott

Wouldn't it be woods where you live?

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

Attached: 1558270417214.png (656.96 KB, 768x576)

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

Whatever became of her?

Attached: 01af2c29492897bd74cae89c04bfebb93ae8c85205fbd76c228806dfe3f5e901.png (214.78 KB, 400x400)

Christopher Anderson
Christopher Anderson

Just FUCK OFF

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (797.61 KB, 1280x720)

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

Better than a city.

Jaxson Hughes
Jaxson Hughes

puppets that dont make kids happy get put away

Landon Jones
Landon Jones

mommy why does mr. steiner not have a family?

Logan Bailey
Logan Bailey

Attached: vargvsamericans.png (72.19 KB, 420x418)

Lucas Lee
Lucas Lee

Attached: banning22st.mp4 (419.05 KB, 640x360)

Jace Torres
Jace Torres

Attached: 63e7276e8b9842bf3d55a55155edc33b80cc365624b6818ed2ea94c45b9be152.jpg (15.63 KB, 220x255)

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

tbh

Adrian Robinson
Adrian Robinson

Attached: b349059295143e35cd73ceea3209643f59ca01c0e218bed4bf73de7bb197c128.png (767.52 KB, 758x802)

Levi Price
Levi Price

dead/brit/

Attached: soil.jpeg (20.21 KB, 689x795)

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

Attached: 4cbe9fcf91daf0a26ece55a0ef9b8efb1b7c200d8eaf32f45a5b9ac16c0cf546.png (163.17 KB, 373x321)

Aiden Jones
Aiden Jones

Attached: d0923df8c393f552d3b87fb31977bbc40f9bb51cb938f55276b02b18016a2ac1.png (499.6 KB, 741x679)

Justin Garcia
Justin Garcia

Attached: unknown.png (439.05 KB, 497x492)

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

probably would tbh

Attached: unnamed-1-680x680.jpg (56.39 KB, 680x680)

Jeremiah Taylor
Jeremiah Taylor

when is puglad going to be put down for lying?

Oliver Harris
Oliver Harris

he's become really obnoxious after the mutelass arc and thinks he's a chad because a chink smiled at him and he choked a vietnigger

Attached: 9db53772d11378618d391a4e46a2f16e9880395fab5b6ebae332b90d023722d0.png (456.83 KB, 949x537)

Brayden Perry
Brayden Perry

Lad he (myself) doesn't lie

Attached: puglad.mp4 (2.31 MB, 1280x720)

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

EVERYBODY EVERYBODY EVERYBODY

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

WE SEND THE EU 35O MILLION A WEEK

Brandon Harris
Brandon Harris

tbh

Parker Roberts
Parker Roberts

keek. back when nigger was still alright to be said by a white

Nathaniel Morris
Nathaniel Morris

bitchute.com/video/GBkyjGIls0Eg/

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

hullo yes. I would like to order one apocalyptic scale thermonuclear war please. Thank you.

Attached: 454b6179531198a4049c1c76e01a2c6e26631e6cfa972c272d3cbde5e32dfde5.jpg (92.43 KB, 850x659)

Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson

Watching it again lads

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.34 MB, 1920x1080)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.49 MB, 1920x1080)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.24 MB, 1920x1080)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.05 MB, 1920x1080)

Cameron King
Cameron King

Attached: 66e6c16dd909bf10ef69cf7a5436480d71111c58cb55396d8bbf53529667c074.jpg (283.79 KB, 1405x1204)

Mason Cruz
Mason Cruz

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.16 MB, 1920x1080)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.13 MB, 1920x1080)

William Cooper
William Cooper

Attached: vote-leave-turkey-is-joining-the-eu-poster1.jpg (199.63 KB, 1024x512)

Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

Laura Dern's titties
phwoar

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.11 MB, 1920x1080)
Attached: 24173fbea116ad86ad82e5fe25976000f745688d482d6ea807e5ae59d46242ef.jpg (24.07 KB, 513x513)

Josiah Roberts
Josiah Roberts

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.44 MB, 1920x1080)

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

tbh

Dominic Morales
Dominic Morales

love me sosig

Angel Mitchell
Angel Mitchell

4am
Still drunk off chivas and full from burgers but not tired

Attached: 1438977888.png (323.4 KB, 469x592)

Caleb Ortiz
Caleb Ortiz

matches and cigarettes are such kino signifiers in Wild At Heart

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.29 MB, 1920x1080)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.37 MB, 1920x1080)

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

Attached: 1464379286704.jpg (58.94 KB, 500x496)

Isaac Cox
Isaac Cox

Saw the term social climber earlier, how do I do this?
I guess a good job and my own home is needed?

Why about at lower tiers of the ladder?

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

this lad sounds like you tbh

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

steiner doing esoteric seal posts
smh

Attached: kramer.png (677.95 KB, 927x785)

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

Attached: pig-sweetie.webm (881.93 KB, 400x224)
Attached: pig-cookie.webm (5.61 MB, 960x536)

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

yeah he kind of does smdh

David Jackson
David Jackson

For me, it's watching a few more YouTube videos in bed while drinking tea then sleep.

Attached: Help-helper-274.png (27.81 KB, 657x527)

Ryder Bailey
Ryder Bailey

Smh lad you need to post your helper folder

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

>didn't buy chain link at $0.20
Why do I do this to myself

Attached: 14720936670040.jpg (49.03 KB, 680x455)

Kayden Gray
Kayden Gray

feeling too justed to sleep tbh

Attached: just-slug.jpg (49.83 KB, 908x703)

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

Attached: e4f2bdd8759dcb49633d9ca106d68f715a63d12151a05b283b44b47fbc1cf923.png (121.19 KB, 265x396)

Zachary Moore
Zachary Moore

Attached: 1527550142795.png (515.04 KB, 1440x810)

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

smh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.4 MB, 1920x1080)

Cameron Lewis
Cameron Lewis

tbh

Adrian Robinson
Adrian Robinson

served its memitic purpose and now has no value to the deep state tbh

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

important

Jaxon Parker
Jaxon Parker

Is receiving legal aid and fighting to be let back into the UK. Hopefully she dies in Syria before being able to return.

Gabriel Sullivan
Gabriel Sullivan

good lid

Attached: big-henry.jpg (115.85 KB, 629x722)

Leo Morales
Leo Morales

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (760.96 KB, 1920x1080)
Attached: f5f.jpg (35.38 KB, 600x600)
Attached: 1489607959305.png (449.71 KB, 416x944)

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

They are noice tbh, got some in the cupboard

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

Easy to make tbh.

Mason Fisher
Mason Fisher

The hardest part is the Stroop made out Muscavado sugar, cinnamon, butter, and little bit of honey.

Sebastian Moore
Sebastian Moore

Big black sword in his trousers
Dirty bitch

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

Dutch cuckery lessons

Attached: 7F62EA85-4E45-4143-8D31-B1AFAE28D0F6.jpeg (67.95 KB, 634x420)

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

'No woman deserves to feel this disgusted': Furious woman claims 'Irish pervert dropped his pants and performed a sex act in front of her after seeing her on an empty train'

The Taig menace strikes again

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7192097/Sydney-woman-claims-Irish-pervert-performed-sex-act-train.html

That's right butt, if there is one thing Dutch you should make its stroopwafels, the other is poffertjes, the rest of Dutch Cuisine is complete rubbish tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (174.6 KB, 306x320)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (487.8 KB, 634x634)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (757.38 KB, 634x847)

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

Attached: BREXIT-BUS.jpg (89.93 KB, 885x560)

Bentley Martinez
Bentley Martinez

That pea soup with chicken sosig is ok tbh
Mum knew an old Dutch woman when I was a sprog who used to make it and give us a pot in the winter. Can’t remember what she called it, it was unpronounceable, that’s all I remember

Aaron Miller
Aaron Miller

big laffs

Attached: cockatiel-wearing-cowboy-hat.jpg (17.63 KB, 366x321)

Connor Reyes
Connor Reyes

1.75cm tall
You should leave a comment saying the dirty masturbator is actually a Scottish lad called Colin Robertson

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

Fresh Morgoth

Jacob Nelson
Jacob Nelson

Attached: 0D6F4A1E-2353-45CA-A7FE-04D4B1E804CB.jpeg (473.35 KB, 1188x1294)
Attached: F1FB9892-659B-41E0-8507-93F3C45B9E48.jpeg (501.57 KB, 1201x1340)

Dominic Gray
Dominic Gray

fucking williamoid

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

fucking ‘ate Williamoids. Simple as

Attached: F3DC851D-A04A-44E1-A72F-336CBFAF95A7.jpeg (747.15 KB, 1194x1328)

Jack Martinez
Jack Martinez

tories=bad
History made. If only someone had told us this ealier.

Attached: 1484336561740.gif (933 KB, 343x284)

Adrian Sullivan
Adrian Sullivan

Kek
Millionaire Stormzy and the entire middle class btfo

Attached: D8195DF2-7EF9-4A02-BEEF-401032C0DB30.jpeg (852.21 KB, 1205x1331)
Attached: A48ADCDF-89B1-4431-B09C-042957B6DAFC.jpeg (318.4 KB, 1191x722)

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

German people trafficker nicked
euronews.com/2019/06/29/italian-police-arrest-migrant-rescue-ship-captain-after-docking

Attached: 3F600866-A45B-49AA-AD6D-3D4741903C8E.jpeg (1.35 MB, 1759x997)
Attached: 49B4AA64-5B42-43E8-AD53-8C73AF3B11CA.jpeg (701.76 KB, 1441x1387)
Attached: 8B806665-62AD-4006-8570-F925A87EDB7E.jpeg (471.12 KB, 1204x1294)
Attached: F4ADFDFB-64F4-47DF-842B-D2ACCAA2A976.jpeg (541.83 KB, 1197x1340)
Attached: 71BB80AF-5160-4ACA-8F27-A8217987D156.jpeg (508.74 KB, 1192x1256)

Nathan Allen
Nathan Allen

fucking scum should be hanged, what is wrong with these people wtf is it that makes them do this

yeah lets actively engage in ethnic replacement

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

New EuCo President Mr. Franciscus Cornelis Gerardus Maria ‘We will have niggers and muslims or we will have war!’ Timmermanns - Dutch cuckold of the year since 1961
Cheers Merkel

Attached: 29015A57-677F-4C57-92FD-8A660D8F35E0.jpeg (726.08 KB, 1183x982)
Attached: D64E84D9-9253-4D39-8B1F-202D751CFE09.jpeg (565.74 KB, 1183x840)

Cameron Ross
Cameron Ross

These ‘I’m a social democrat, no really!’ politicians and their commie fist salutes. So transparent. They must all be purged

Michael Rivera
Michael Rivera

twats think Glastonbury is revolutionary

Attached: 03e.gif (4.57 MB, 446x248)

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

Its blatantly obvious we are all under attack by an unholy alliance of global capital and communism which has weaponised Islam and migrants in an attempt to break Europe and pursue thier one world government no borders bullshit
Not hard when 50% of the wealth in the world is owned by less than 1% of the world population. Even if 99% are against this idea we are facing a massive battle

Connor Hernandez
Connor Hernandez

so apparently no-one has ever won any championship cup before

Attached: women-lgbt-footie.png (266.35 KB, 580x805)

Sebastian Gomez
Sebastian Gomez

This is the middle classes for you. Cushioned by wealth they have no grip on reality.. All these bands do is howl at the moon anyway along with their fans., weaponised along with normal stupid niggers and muslims by political parties, living under the illusion that they will change the course of history by rapping incoherent mumbo jumbo whilst wearing stabproof vests to legions of adoring “What was that cool black guy’s name again? Oh ya! Steamzy! Totally great, ya! Revolutionary!’ Home county/Sloaney/City types - sipping pear cider and pimms in bulletproof wellies whilst off their nut on low quality MDMA supplied by criminal Israeli networks for ‘tis Israelis that control the global Ecstacy MDMA trade
Fucking hate them and Putin should just Novichok the whole area tbh

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

Marianne Williamson's closing statement

Attached: pJ6QKojFlKlgh-4l.mp4 (3.49 MB, 960x540)
Attached: --pp.png (13.66 KB, 255x122)
Attached: --ppp.png (10.42 KB, 316x99)
Attached: -pp.png (5.65 KB, 146x86)

Kayden Powell
Kayden Powell

Attached: 8ce328e04b2c9c320c80a22d7dd17570fcb85b254e902eee01765c6d8581c554.png (171.49 KB, 458x856)

Anthony Cook
Anthony Cook

Lucian tells the story of the Cynic
in Athens who stood up on a stone and started to mock a Roman
proconsul, saying that he was a passive homosexual (kinaidos)
because he used to remove all his bodily hair.

Michael Sanchez
Michael Sanchez

Attached: e40f0bc45373dd69fb378ea8440e761648d2d149a0b89d5e17bd109093c7854f.jpg (1.59 MB, 1992x1972)

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

lesbos don't exist.

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

no glasto brunette gf to get angry at and make her cheeks get red

Attached: 131305048820.jpg (992.78 KB, 3072x2304)

Jose Bailey
Jose Bailey

how these people talk about love while actively performing child sacrifices is beyond me

Attached: 27af4f829fdf6a7fa6767149c2f010e78855b3ca3a787cb7dedfa91bae1fd110.png (223.04 KB, 391x412)

Thomas Wilson
Thomas Wilson

By having the wrong idea of what love is.

Attached: love.jpg (114.44 KB, 800x771)

Easton Martinez
Easton Martinez

Attached: glastonbury-borders-(1).png (634.81 KB, 577x802)
Attached: glastonbury-borders-(6).jpg (65.69 KB, 540x343)

Dylan Clark
Dylan Clark

The devil transforms himself into an angel of light, so it's no wonder that his servants transform themselves into ministers of righteousness.

Wyatt Diaz
Wyatt Diaz

Cynics were fucking based

"In a later Athens, Demonax mocked
an Olympian victor who wore flowery clothes and he ridiculed the
effeminate son of a Roman senator"

Ayden Rivera
Ayden Rivera

Saving evropa by dressing up like Willy Wonka

twitter.com/CharlieGenID/status/1144662549985681408

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

just got back from brussels lads it's full of nightmare babylon ishtar cult iconography and you can physically sense the evil emanating from the blacked out armoured mercs with diplomatic plates

Attached: place-du-nord-statue.jpg (3.36 MB, 4032x2268)
Attached: 81679509-financial-district-in-brussels.jpg (242.35 KB, 1300x867)

Ryan Collins
Ryan Collins

dont forget that the eu hq is literally shaped like the tower of babel

Charles Long
Charles Long

Why would you go there to begin with tbh

Ryan Jenkins
Ryan Jenkins

The EU symbol is a magic circle of twelve pentagrams, taken from the Catholic Church's very own Ishtar-disguised-as-Mary.

Samuel Butler
Samuel Butler

this is just embarrassing

Attached: a.png (149.99 KB, 574x655)

John Jones
John Jones

Catholics actually worship Ishtar
incorrect lad

Isaiah Reyes
Isaiah Reyes

I just looked at the lineup for Glastonbury and its all has beens and people i've never heard of. Then again I can't think of any music i've heard released in the last decade that i've actually enjoyed. Music is a dead art form. Surely Glastonbury can't go on in perpetuity. I really don't know it attracts such a big audience. It makes me wonder wether Glasto will become obsolete, a forgotten gathering that dwindles in number every year, or if society will collapse first. Eventually archaeologists will discover remains of it and ponder what devastation occurred in those fields. Better they don't know.

Juan Thomas
Juan Thomas

music degenerated alot, the frankfurt school jews were right.

Lucas Smith
Lucas Smith

You’re not looking for it then. There’s great Neofolk, black metal and post rock being made.

Parker Gomez
Parker Gomez

I never liked black metal so i'm not going to look. I don't know what post-rock is and im not sure I want to know. Where is one supposed to look for neofolk? I'm guessing its not on the radio.

Liam Brooks
Liam Brooks

Black metal will save the white race lad

Jace Long
Jace Long

youtube?

David James
David James

Post rock is like mogwai and Godspeed you black emperor

Benjamin Perez
Benjamin Perez

What book are you reading lad?

Joshua Turner
Joshua Turner

No, it wont.

What about it? Youtube is run by an algorithm. Its not about to start recommending me music from a genre i've never listened to.

Never heard of them but google tells me te\hey are 90's bands.

Adam Sanchez
Adam Sanchez

post punk is where its at

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

the virgin post rock
the chad stoner metal

Easton Edwards
Easton Edwards

GOOD LAD

Isaiah Morgan
Isaiah Morgan

iconic
will go down in our country's cultural history

Attached: 1526594852521.png (26.15 KB, 485x443)

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

William Desmond - Cynics (Ancient Philosophies)

Brandon Gonzalez
Brandon Gonzalez

he doesnt listen to brutal slamming doujinshi death metal

Henry Adams
Henry Adams

Music is a dead art form.

wrong

Attached: saddam-hussein-borderline-happy-and-bordeline-sad.webm (3.76 MB, 480x320)

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

Babylon. Where the jews learned to jew

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

They’re still making music la

For neofolk try Rome, Death in June, Birch Book, In Gowan Ring, Darkwood, Solanacea, Sangre De Muerdago, Falkenstein, Novemthree and Forseti.

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

he doesn't listen to vapourwave

Attached: c7abdce8bcd3664a46a791490b555e8435db8a96919bfc5b0ef8414ac17c2fd5.jpg (33.02 KB, 510x512)

Christian Barnes
Christian Barnes

black metal's peak tbh

Jonathan Perry
Jonathan Perry

delicious tremolos

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

Eventually archaeologists will discover remains of it and ponder what devastation occurred in those fields
Here we have what appears to be condoms - used and unused, although this period was characterized by what they abortion on demand - an extremely popular method of contraception
Here we have some pills which contain psychoactive substances believed to be Ecstasy or MDMA…some powder which is believed to be some potent form of tranquiliser possibly ketamine
We have some small cylindrical metal vials which have been tested and contained Helium - probably used for blowing up balloons to celebrate
All in all this was probably some kind of pagan gathering place as is also indicated by the lack of any Christian symbolism in the excavated ground

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

HOSANNA

Attached: fce8076b5550994023668047342e8408b08273424b079d766f7628f8dd17f5d1.png (314.89 KB, 1024x768)

Matthew Lopez
Matthew Lopez

Corbyn btfo. Gays fewmin’

Attached: 02F414E8-434D-43D0-81D6-A768AFEAE8B8.jpeg (329.33 KB, 942x1200)
Attached: 53ED4B57-7A89-4236-AC8A-471585922BAA.jpeg (969.94 KB, 1200x1106)

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

trying to stop a left wing govt coming to power
implying

Attached: 1405966737620.jpg (6.89 KB, 250x241)

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

fourmilab.ch/etexts/www/warworlds/b2c7.html
good read tbh

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

Ta.

Caleb Morales
Caleb Morales

left tearing each other up.

Attached: BAACEE11-9493-4A80-97FA-43F27F7BFD85.jpeg (1.08 MB, 1205x1465)

Jaxson Watson
Jaxson Watson

muh democracy

Charles Wood
Charles Wood

has there been a single good thing that has occurred from democracy? I cant think of any

Logan Roberts
Logan Roberts

It's a Satanic inversion where you have government coming from below instead of from above. It puts man in the place of God.

Kayden Jackson
Kayden Jackson

both jews
smh

Attached: 4xnHfYrbjfY-rbed.mp4 (2.75 MB, 1280x720)

Jonathan Myers
Jonathan Myers

well lids?

Attached: D-OKXr8W4AEY-XD.jpg (57.55 KB, 680x680)

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

vile bug eyed fajita spic and a dumb jew

Justin Hernandez
Justin Hernandez

What would a sperg do if she saw Glastonbury camp site?

Attached: 356187BE-FB43-41CB-9AD9-FA9DC07E9A1F.jpeg (258.65 KB, 726x1200)
Attached: 2070A0CF-11CB-41B3-B5E6-B5F594434F31.jpeg (756.05 KB, 1773x1154)

Juan Allen
Juan Allen

Thunbergs not a jew but shes a fucking Swede which is nearly as bad

Alexander Morgan
Alexander Morgan

CPGB-ML is getting bullycided because it won't support trannyism

also the past 3-4 threads have been awful and it's killed the board

I really don't know it attracts such a big audience

It's the brand.

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

One of the dozen CPGB is actually run by an ex PIE dude

Lucas Harris
Lucas Harris

Minority singers are so hard-done-by, that Jez has to use 4 adjectives (black, solo, British, headliner) to make this performance qualify as a "first".

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

luv Identity
luv neofolk
luv evropa
luv nouvelle droite
luv lesbian hair cuts
luv being secretly nazbol

ate America
ate refugees
ate cosmopolitans
ate atlantacism

simple as

Elijah King
Elijah King

Shouldnt he have put "first solo black" as opposed to "first black solo". Not sure if I want someone with poor grammar as PM.

Jonathan Adams
Jonathan Adams

no they fucking don't

Attached: soph-greta-thunberg.mp4 (15.07 MB, 640x360)

Kayden Cook
Kayden Cook

I feel Nazbol would just end up as serfdom but with unions.

Logan Ortiz
Logan Ortiz

this just fucking hurts tbh

Attached: b.jpg (11.37 KB, 200x200)

Mason Cruz
Mason Cruz

Just got up

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

word going around parliment that Jez's physical and mental health is starting to fail him

Attached: 1494453970528.png (282.9 KB, 374x407)

Elijah Brooks
Elijah Brooks

Good afternoon.

Sebastian Adams
Sebastian Adams

It’s hot lads

Jeremiah Rivera
Jeremiah Rivera

Lad it's quite clearly an MI5 brief. ((They)) know he will win the next GE so are laying the groundwork to oust him.

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

reading fashy memi-book on my patio
Yeah u could say I’m saving Europa rn

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

hope your sat in the shade or at least wearing sunglasses. reading in sunlight will blind you

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

wearing sunglasses tbh
guess europas lost then lad ;_;

Levi Barnes
Levi Barnes

Soon McDonnell will rule Labour, the year 3000 will be the year of Communism

What book are you reading?

Attached: e6be86d23edb8c7afd1c5503f88b69d3.jpg (115.83 KB, 800x1060)

Joseph Rogers
Joseph Rogers

corbyn is baste tbh

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

((They)) know he will win the next GE
Doubt it. He's lost a lot of support to the Lib Dems and failed to do anywhere near well enough in the local or EU elections to give any hint that he'd win in a GE.

Xavier Wood
Xavier Wood

I miss 2016-2017 alarmists yank posting on 4pol

Muslim did crime in Paris
FUCK FUCK FRANCE HAS FALLEN OMFG

French guy does hate crime
FROGS ARE WAKING UP LADS THIS IS IT. ITS FUCKING RACE WAR EVROPA STYLE

Thomas Ramirez
Thomas Ramirez

Camp of the Saints.

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

no real poster would use the term hate crime, state actor detected. remove yourself gchq

Jackson Mitchell
Jackson Mitchell

good lad

Brandon Hill
Brandon Hill

Much prefer alarm posters to mundanity posts or black pill posts.

Attached: 1479282587368.gif (2.24 MB, 695x392)

Jackson Myers
Jackson Myers

The frogs seem pretty good at making RW stuff tbh

Sebastian Reed
Sebastian Reed

Hung parliament here we come.

Jacob Carter
Jacob Carter

wow

Attached: kek.jpg (47.86 KB, 484x530)

Jason King
Jason King

Press [S] to spit.

Attached: gerard-batten.png (553 KB, 587x863)

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

kek

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

I feel somewhat bad for him I don't think he was especially bad, wrongheaded or a state asset he just made a few poor decisions.

Asher Collins
Asher Collins

Do tbh. They still have radical monarchist youth groups.

The French right went through the great replacement way earlier than everyone else and had the largest Western European Jewish population before and after WW2 so it’s no surprise they’ve learned hard lessons from problems we’ve only just begun to face.

Brody Jones
Brody Jones

French Action are still around

Based, they must be over a 100 years old now.

Jaxon Roberts
Jaxon Roberts

tbh

Justin Jenkins
Justin Jenkins

Action Francaise taking over a historically far left Antifa run neighborhood.

The French are a far more communal focused people which is why they have the space to resist the state and inspire others. French Nationalist groups don’t just exist online and meet up for a rally they live together and own real estate.

Whenever people say “le France is lost” they seem to forget they’re the only ones putting up a fight.

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

tbh. He was put in a tough situation of campaigning against Farage for Brexit. His stratergy of getting the youth vote by inviting a bunch of e-celebs was terrible. UKIP's membership is mostly elderly people. It was embarresing watching footage from the conference where a bunch of octogenarians are made to watch a PJW video. Of the three major ones (PJW, Milo, Popular Youtuber, Sargon of Akkad) PJW went to TBP, Milo barely said a word and Popular Youtuber, Sargon of Akkad only attracted controversy. The stratergy was totally wrong headed.

Bentley Phillips
Bentley Phillips

Now I'm just blackpilled about the state of the right in this country.

Adrian Cooper
Adrian Cooper

I think they were somewhat insulated because of the fact that they weren't an Anglophone country so were left to their own devices.

Christian Brown
Christian Brown

Give it a bit. Things are going to get worse before they get better.

Jonathan Davis
Jonathan Davis

Batten did nothing wrong. Except hiring Popular Youtuber, Sargon of Akkad.

John Rogers
John Rogers

I’ve found finding out we’ve been going down the dead end cargo cult road liberating. Now we know why we’ve failed rather than thinking it’s just how it is. Now we know how we can properly operate and get back on our feet.

I’ve never felt less demoralized.

Read status451s great articles on the right and “Beautiful Trouble” which gives you a good breakdown of tried and true activist tactics.

Gavin Miller
Gavin Miller

He should have moved further to the right like Nuttel was attempting to do.

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

His strategy of getting the youth vote by inviting a bunch of e-celebs was terrible
If he'd kept it as just an internet thing it would've been somewhat successful, instead he decided to let them actually fucking represent the party.

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

Incidentally how did Farage end up on a turning point show?

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

Someone from turning point probably contacted Nige's agent about a media appearence.

Attached: question-mark-pepe.jpg (131.29 KB, 1533x961)

Isaac Bell
Isaac Bell

That’s why I’m nazbol tbh. American cultural imperialism is more damaging than mass Muslim migration. Les Identitaires/Bloc Identitaire were extremely anti American so it’s a shame GI haven’t followed their origins in being fiercely opposed to cosmopolitanism and Americanism.

I think dissident rightist circles just need to cut the shit, kill their ego and focus on what they can actually accomplish in the foreseeable future by learning from the past.

Jeremiah Clark
Jeremiah Clark

Remember when Nigel Farage was talking about the “Jewish Lobby” running America?

Notice he didn’t say Israeli lobby, he explicitly repeated “Jewish lobby”.

Sebastian Myers
Sebastian Myers

It's the same shite he's been trying to avoid, is it just because they have a 'not racist just libertarian' thing going on?

Leo Wilson
Leo Wilson

Why don't we build a commune? Pool our NEETbux and toil tokens

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

Boomer Nige is going to boom, it's disappointing that he is trying to Americanise our politics by even entertaining their stupid Kosher outlets coming over here.

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

Uncle text invited me to a bbq this morning, for this evening. Still havn't responded and would need to set off in an hour. Not sure I really want to. The food will be top tier but socialising with boomers is hard work. Especially when i'm such a loser and have to invent a social life to seem like a normie.

Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson

An urban commune like CasaPound or bastion social would go a long way.

Hell just place an ethnosquat in an underclass estate and well be a threat to the state.

Andrew Barnes
Andrew Barnes

Smile and nod while keeping your mouth full of food.

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

It's getting hold of an ex-council estate that isn't owned by middle class twats renting out to the third world.

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

Remember when Joe was going to build us a citadel of Nationalism, lads?

Connor Ramirez
Connor Ramirez

This is beyond a cursed image.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (840.24 KB, 766x960)
Attached: Pentti3.png (3.55 MB, 1740x2141)

Adam Martinez
Adam Martinez

Panicky conservatives, needless to say, spin it differently, desperate as they are to pretend that kids have no erotic dimension, or at least none that is self-generated

Attached: a-bit-perturbed.mp4 (2.03 MB, 854x480)

Cameron Brown
Cameron Brown

looking forward to God's judgement more and more each day

Luke Cooper
Luke Cooper

I’m outraged and surprised that a convicted paedophile is still a paedophile

Liam Nguyen
Liam Nguyen

The Lord said, "as it was in the days of Lot, so shall it be at the coming of the Son of Man." Don't doubt that they can make child abuse normal. It happened in Ancient Rome, and it can happen again.

Xavier Ortiz
Xavier Ortiz

Attached: D-PN-JTWwAAEyNd.jpg (81.27 KB, 720x808)
Attached: D-PN--LWsAEmQgr.jpg (55.72 KB, 675x1200)

Ethan Robinson
Ethan Robinson

Old woman who lives in that area says that the DGSI are behind all the antifa action in the area
Just like MI5

Attached: 9F5DC7D6-BE8E-4F4A-B4BF-2C0D8C23FD54.jpeg (320.75 KB, 1567x448)

Jordan Thompson
Jordan Thompson

Harry and Meghan 'hire THIRD nanny in six weeks for baby Archie after two stopped working for them' as growing number of staff leave the Sussex household

Royal source said couple's choice of nanny was a 'deeply personal' decision

Nanny reportedly signed an 'extensive' non-disclosure agreement

Meghan has also lost staff including a bodyguard, two private secretaries and personal assistant

Sussexes understood to have snubbed tradition of hiring Norland nanny, and could have employed a male aid

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7194293/Harry-Meghan-hire-nanny-six-weeks-baby-Archie.html

SMFH

Attached: Why-harry.png (355.64 KB, 485x604)

Ryan Bailey
Ryan Bailey

Batten is a gud lad tbh

Attached: 4A4077F1-5C1D-42D0-968B-E4B487F60AAC.jpeg (664.91 KB, 1166x944)

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

How can you be a conservative and not have a disgust reaction to that flag and what it represents?

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

He's had them at events, he's just a weird thatcherite boomer tbh.

tfw an isolated ruralite so I can't really do anything meaningful

Jap Princess would have to abdicate her titles if she married a non-Jap tbh.

Zachary Carter
Zachary Carter

The flag means less homosexuality and more American/Liberal Imperialism at this point.

Jeremiah Moore
Jeremiah Moore

cos mossad kidnapped his family

Ryder Phillips
Ryder Phillips

this

Attached: US-Embassy-Skopje-LGBT.jpg (256.48 KB, 1200x937)

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

I asked some members of the conservative party: 'what is it exactly you want to conserve?' My favourite answer I recieved was 'I wouldn't consider myself a conservative in that sense'.

Carter Rodriguez
Carter Rodriguez

Attached: 61819995-8863-4485-B348-069B06DDEEF5.jpeg (1.66 MB, 2224x1259)

Henry Walker
Henry Walker

twitter.com/EmmaJackson57/status/1144701455967956993

Zoomers will save us all.

Attached: j.png (330.18 KB, 579x1005)
Attached: j.mp4 (1.7 MB, 720x1280)

Justin Sanchez
Justin Sanchez

They got married on a checker board pattern, and he kept making the hidden hand gesture too.

Attached: Hidden-Hand.png (2.07 MB, 1000x1000)

Christopher Evans
Christopher Evans

I wouldn't consider myself a conservative in that sense'.

Attached: 1506252557213.png (185.28 KB, 400x300)

Blake Roberts
Blake Roberts

iirc that answer came from Andrew Boff.

Attached: D9IqlOyWwAYzHz1.jpg (106.29 KB, 1200x904)

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

what a bunch of smug williamoids tbh, the fuck are they even saying

Noah Wilson
Noah Wilson

"white pride" I think
Why would a climate change protest need antifascist songs.

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

Williamoid nationalism is the future.

Attached: oh-jacob-rees-mogg.mp4 (225.5 KB, 222x400)

Liam Thompson
Liam Thompson

Maybe. Antifa are just servants of the neo liberal order. The greatest threat to the gillet jaune was the casseures who were all Antifa or undercover police. Unsurprisingly Antifa and the neoliberal order align everywhere they go.

Remember when Antifa attacked a Melenchon, an actual anti capitalist who was a threat to the French neo liberal order?

Jacob Cooper
Jacob Cooper

employ a male aid
This of course will be some kind of battyman ensuring Archie is crowned Drag Queen Miscegenatia after Meghan and her (((buddies))) have Bill and Kate and their entire line shoahed
Mark my words

Attached: 886859E7-E8B5-44CB-996C-0FE5C78449BB.jpeg (1.06 MB, 1686x1258)

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

Attached: 48D73655-A40F-4761-9C6B-A5C61CC68528.jpeg (967.95 KB, 1191x963)

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

George and Louis become chads
Archie becomes a messed-up mess of a person

Attached: pcU.jpg (21.03 KB, 338x153)

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

disgosteng

Charles Baker
Charles Baker

33 degrees Celsius

Attached: condemned-homer.jpg (310.11 KB, 393x527)

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

Attached: rune.jpg (55.12 KB, 462x524)

Julian James
Julian James

the state and their tricks
wonder where they learned all that

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

George and Louis will get shoahed along with their entire family mate. Archie will become Queen

Austin Allen
Austin Allen

Lad…
theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jun/26/prince-william-id-be-absolutely-fine-if-my-children-were-gay

Attached: IMG-20190629-163012.jpg (324.55 KB, 1080x1616)

William Carter
William Carter

BBC forced to deny 'censoring Brexit' after controversial 'off-air request' is revealed
The BBC was forced to deny it was “censoring Brexit” after it emerged that journalists in a current affairs panel show were told “not to bring it up”
www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1146963/BBC-Brexit-bias-Dateline-TV-censoring
The BBC were accused of “banning Brexit” after mention of the issue was blocked on a current affairs panel programme this morning. Carrie Gracie, who hosts BBC’s Dateline, had told the four panellists in an “off-air conversation” to not bring up Brexit. This was revealed during the show after two of the panellists mentioned Brexit, depsite admitting they “were not allowed to”.
The weekly BBC programme, which involves four foreign correspondents, discussed the G20 summit and the US-Mexican border crisis - but Brexit was left off the panel discussion.
The reason why was explained when John Fisher Burns, a former New York Times correspondent, revealed the “ban”. He said: “You did say when we were talking off-air that we couldn’t refer to, if not discuss any, at large the issue of Brexit.” This prompted Gracie to say: “I’m not censoring anything. I just want to be clear to the audience I’m not censoring anything."
Gracie added: “I just said I think the audience needs a break from Brexit." The bizarre Brexit ban was brought up again when Marc Roche, a French journalist for Le Point, mocked Britain’s recent free trade deals. He said: “I don’t want to go into Brexit I promise you. I’m not allowed. But, despite this climate of trade war, the EU just signed an agreement with South America. There will no tariffs in a market of nearly 800 million people. The EU has also signed deals with Japan and Canada. As a comparison, Great Britain has just signed a new free trade deal with the Faroe Islands."
Gracie described this comparison as a “cheap dig” and again urged the panel not to bring up Brexit.

Attached: bakewell-rope.png (48.86 KB, 154x200)

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

I think it's also meant to represent the cross with its arms broken. Apparently Satanists break the arms of a cross to show their opposition to God. I've heard that second-hand from people who've spoken to Satanists.

Dylan Flores
Dylan Flores

keeek

Easton Perry
Easton Perry

“I just said I think the audience needs a break from Brexit."
The audience needs a break from news

Attached: 825aa14d31b9ec226f5a1104f0d74801e8c896bfd611e98616cec5543c236be1.jpg (94.07 KB, 782x767)

Liam Perez
Liam Perez

"journalists" will unironically ask people hypothetical questions about their children being gay

Attached: 1516155129922(1).jpg (245.28 KB, 905x881)

Camden Richardson
Camden Richardson

What are those williamoids saying

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

Attached: --(26).jpg (59.04 KB, 1280x720)

Hudson Morris
Hudson Morris

Mo,Mo, and Mo walk into a bar and the barm….

Attached: 0D79062B-4D49-4C8F-B317-F51D0FC730A2.jpeg (864.7 KB, 1188x1080)
Attached: 20B2A8EF-840D-4546-A15A-9B34777AEE7B.jpeg (313 KB, 1182x585)

Luis Adams
Luis Adams

Dunno why people don't just deflect and call them nonces.

"white pride"

Jackson White
Jackson White

that lad in suspenders.. is he? Dare I say it. a British Nick Fuentes???

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

jeeeej

Attached: 1996ce13d91808e5c3747cea45d39a56fe8669daaa54997fd5d6d56c30fa8e8c.jpg (8.68 KB, 284x177)

Lucas Harris
Lucas Harris

22st spotted

Colton Lee
Colton Lee

Kek, was going to say it's 22st and his mates

Lucas Smith
Lucas Smith

OBSESSED
why cant atheists shut up about religion and God despite them claiming its dumb

Nathaniel Bennett
Nathaniel Bennett

The bizarre Brexit ban was brought up again when Marc Roche, a French journalist for Le Point, mocked Britain’s recent free trade deals. He said: “I don’t want to go into Brexit I promise you. I’m not allowed. But, despite this climate of trade war, the EU just signed an agreement with South America. There will no tariffs in a market of nearly 800 million people
IT TOOK THE EU OVER TWENTY FUCKING YEARS TO CONCLUDE THAT STUPID CUNTING SHIT DEAL WHICH WILL BE OF ABSOLUTELY NO BENEFIT TO ANYONE APART FROM THE BIG BOYS. DISINGENUOUS FRENCH BASTARD

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

cos they live for the narcissism

Attached: lmao.png (81.63 KB, 930x168)

Evan Ortiz
Evan Ortiz

No you mong they’re yelling “pipelines” at Indians. They’re Canadian Williams smh.

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

mfw invented the william classification
mfw Zig Forums lads are always calling tarquins williams

Mason Parker
Mason Parker

The system wouldn't want them to believe that they're anything but livestock tbh. Good reason to end that orgy of degeneracy for good. The birbs deserve better.

Attached: 2A13311700000578-3142856-image-a-51-1435574295719.jpg (184.26 KB, 962x640)

Ryan Gray
Ryan Gray

my mistake lad cheers, I'm just basing it off comments

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

tfw finally managed to get a pic of SA leaving the Templars

Jose Murphy
Jose Murphy

Identitarian qt spotted

twitter.com/GID_England/status/1144986175142354944

Aiden Williams
Aiden Williams

he spent five years outside the pub waiting

Attached: 2d.jpg (130.91 KB, 828x648)

Matthew Thomas
Matthew Thomas

It's far too warm and I will not be having it

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

women in the movement
deanos and williams who will duck out at the first sign of trouble

doomed to failure, these GI cunts are pathetic

Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

literally the only ones doing anything. As silly as they are, they’re targeted by the state and Antifa aswell as by unions yet they still go out there and do activism.

Nothing but respect to people who actually act in a positive movement for our sake.

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

literally the only ones doing anything.
What are they doing exactly?

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

Attached: southern-nietzsche.png (203.43 KB, 576x621)

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

Wew
the damage control and outright lies by the BBC
bbc.com/news/world-europe-48798875

Attached: 077302C9-858C-446B-B2D2-3C6A096D2222.jpeg (810.13 KB, 1353x1567)

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

Attached: AF003C61-28C0-4CAB-BEEC-9F473226C08E.jpeg (118.61 KB, 1200x902)

Adam Nelson
Adam Nelson

Mass immigration is the #1 concern for the majority of voters.

Eli Evans
Eli Evans

Attached: delet.jpg (51 KB, 471x397)

Caleb Long
Caleb Long

I would say GI are doing something purely by being an organised group (one that isn't standing around screaming about Hitler), merely having presence and a good image is fine at this stage, people take Joe's anti-daftyism too far.

All those things were obsolete on creation.

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

'6 or 5 genders… no idea what that even is': Putin says LGBT should not enforce their agenda on kids
Putin’s latest interview with the Financial Times seems to have hit a nerve, as many public figures, among them singer Elton John, rushed to voice unease over some parts of it. Even at the G20 summit in Osaka, the Russian President couldn’t avoid being challenged into explaining his stance on sexual minorities and liberalism
rt.com/russia/462985-putin-lgbt-children-sentiment/

Attached: putin-(6).jpg (21.29 KB, 400x320)

Josiah Jackson
Josiah Jackson

Wouldn’t trust her tbh
Somethings a bit off about her

Attached: D5BCE4E4-0B59-4680-AC5D-B07611BE81DF.jpeg (1.82 MB, 1966x1575)

Nathaniel Phillips
Nathaniel Phillips

Just want to stick copies their lying polls up their arses strapped to some starving rats
They deserve no less

Attached: 86FA4F39-4E6D-4709-8821-64D1CE6DB662.jpeg (731.42 KB, 1372x1551)
Attached: AB4C4C93-8711-48DD-9A82-D88D8B0D0C7E.jpeg (1.54 MB, 1302x1562)

Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

I personally don't give a shit about what the general public has to say tbh.

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

Sanity is not statistical.

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

doing anything.

Attached: 180ee750aeff262358a37ed28cc6a9dcf0963046a8c25f183b5e64caa3d3e18d.png (60.35 KB, 325x300)

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

Attached: nige-cringe2.PNG (858.13 KB, 1071x728)
Attached: D97JW0GWkAI9Bhn.jpg (83.23 KB, 799x800)

Camden Thompson
Camden Thompson

a nigger?

Attached: BC6AA91E-2972-486F-A7E2-FC1BE9950C02.jpeg (249.02 KB, 735x1302)

Christian Bennett
Christian Bennett

Attached: 2eb4e2ac63db70d9ad47669e9af05b6380fe19382394502f64006bcfcb62ec73.jpg (122.01 KB, 931x944)

Justin Campbell
Justin Campbell

he's making that face again

Attached: nige--.png (97.02 KB, 248x274)

John Thompson
John Thompson

how has the cuckservative thing not run out of steam yet its so fucking boring, who finds any pleasure in watching candace owens fuck sake, I thought people like that were boring when I was 14

Mason Nguyen
Mason Nguyen

N'gel Farag, leader of the Somalian Independence Party.

Logan Phillips
Logan Phillips

Banksy is such a shite artist. I don't even hate modern art or other avant-garde shit. Banksy's work has all the depth of a paddling pool.
two people hugging while each of them are on their phones behind the others back
GOSH WHAT COULD IT MEAN?!?!?!
I can only assume everyone of his middle-upper class patrons and supporters pretends his art is meaningful in a vein attempt to try and feel connected with the urban youth.

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

They’re not reporting what the public say anyway
here’s an immjigrant….”hullo! What is your view on immigration?”
here’s a lefty…”hullo! Can I ask
And then the results are just further manipulated
The pollsters ask people based on who will conform to their own pozzed opinions, who won’t enrich them on the spot nor smash their heads in or what the result of the poll is intended to achieve.

Joshua Kelly
Joshua Kelly

I'm well aware of how polls work, they don't ask you the exact question but more like "Would you be okay if the NHS ran out of staff?" and when you answer "no" they book you down as pro-immigration, I was once asked if I would be okay with a rise in violent crime as part of something to do with gun control.

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

But even with that I still don't give a shit about what the general public says, we aren't ever going to get those people on our side, nor are we going to win any real elections, we shouldn't try to convert but instead go for the niches, pressure points and political minority votes in order to form small power blocs throughout the country.

Connor Harris
Connor Harris

Attached: L0ohYCL--8rman5S.mp4 (443.18 KB, 786x720)

Logan Ross
Logan Ross

putting a steak on your chips
i don't get it lads smh

Attached: K-I-N-O.webm (2.82 MB, 854x480)

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

Hullo

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

*22st reads this and runs off to airport with copy of playboy and mein kampf in his rucksack

Attached: EF7650E2-9211-438B-9715-21DA0FD04FDC.jpeg (353.24 KB, 1205x820)

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

Probably not playboy though because he’s a nonce just dont know the titles of any tranny mags

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

Postman spotted.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (4.32 MB, 2048x1365)

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

WHITE POWER

John Smith
John Smith

Pause, look them square in the face and say “Theres a black guy standing behind you with a machete over your head”
If they flinch say you’re doing research on entrenched racism for an Endemol production for Channel 4 and they’re being filmed from a hidden location

Josiah Martin
Josiah Martin

EuroPEEN
youtube.com/watch?v=GTRhrzGmBDA&feature=youtu.be&t=22

Is this how you say it?

Elijah Jackson
Elijah Jackson

lad i just posted this

Attached: joe-rage.png (291.82 KB, 667x554)

Noah Barnes
Noah Barnes

sorry lad I don't read the thread, merely go (You) fishing

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

it's nice to hear whitepills even if they're coming from someone like Joe
sick of the doom and gloom tbh

Attached: 6d86e01654b2a224ce08f593393a840407f64a39cb882a7e389032e07045dfe1.jpg (114.98 KB, 465x528)

Jonathan Green
Jonathan Green

Attached: d9fe11156e6155d832db739d3723fdd7e0a8151313a3565e4b777a6fc3dbab93---Copy.png (14.15 KB, 216x42)

Nathan Fisher
Nathan Fisher

that was a very nice joe whitepill

Attached: 8bb00d2474a3b655468593eba8d0fd8f5ee82875f9310fec53a81d4b54c2ee7b.jpg (422.37 KB, 1024x1024)

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

Well Donald Trump is ‘ardly a racist with thousands of Messedeeeeeegos pourrin ova da border!

Attached: 4E867ADD-4D94-42E0-A157-54CA9F389C1F.jpeg (340.92 KB, 1957x1052)
Attached: 80B7132F-E30A-4731-AD83-44C7106AAD51.jpeg (338.14 KB, 1966x1046)
Attached: 65CF2AF1-925E-4999-A40A-18AC4C059A4D.jpeg (353.97 KB, 1974x1055)
Attached: A92A1C8C-98EE-4827-8C1F-2617F5B0565C.jpeg (332.61 KB, 1944x1053)
Attached: 03A1B06A-10E4-48C7-A343-830D0357A51B.jpeg (23.72 KB, 481x246)

Dominic Reed
Dominic Reed

The fortnight of toil is almost over

Attached: accelerationism-visualised.jpg (145.85 KB, 579x960)

Nolan Young
Nolan Young

Most ive done is 8 days right when I first started working, why are you toiling so much in this heat lad?

Jason Morales
Jason Morales

Just
twitter.com/ColinGPaterson/status/1144880941493620736

Oliver Reyes
Oliver Reyes

someone do a digits edit with this, and a dick size edit

Zachary Campbell
Zachary Campbell

fucking vile, the whole display, thee things somehow get worse every year, its been lightspeed since 2014

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

Based

One of our lads is off sick for 13 weeks and some of the others were taking holidays so we have been really understaffed for the past while tbh

Bentley Turner
Bentley Turner

Mom of 12-Year-Old Drag Queen Shocked To Find Pedophile Lusting After Him

westernjournal.com/ct/mom-12-year-old-drag-queen-shocked-find-pedophile-lusting/

Attached: 0dadf29ad6e63ae041810475b51f086d2d422780096d1099388d2096f2c85583.png (365.65 KB, 778x713)

Lucas Kelly
Lucas Kelly

Now who could have seen this one coming?

Leo Johnson
Leo Johnson

Top kek
Never knew these videos existed on Youtube. might have to apply for a job waving my arms around at a speed metal gig. Be a good blag tbh

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

Lying bitch, she's been selling him on the side.

Christopher Miller
Christopher Miller

imagine signing this shit out to a bunch of deaf kids

Attached: DWthG2eWkAIVDgj.jpg (122.57 KB, 976x549)

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

Truly a poet

Andrew Robinson
Andrew Robinson

Will we look back on this in a decade, or two, or three, and feel good about the fact that we were, for the most part, accepting of this in the most uncritical light?
If only he knew how bad things will get.

Eli Allen
Eli Allen

Gibs all jobs
No. Fuckoff

Attached: 1D134784-71BF-49AB-8E06-640353CAF231.jpeg (575.61 KB, 1211x1399)
Attached: 0323F984-C6E9-4058-9352-AA0ED2720CB2.jpeg (58.17 KB, 1201x193)

Grayson Moore
Grayson Moore

Went to the park for a jog and walk hoping one neighbour's party ended only to find another neighbour having a party on council lawn. Why isn't it illegal!?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.26 MB, 1320x740)

Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

It probably is

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

rate

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (412.05 KB, 640x360)

Ayden Cox
Ayden Cox

They all look like blokes. Needs a barbershop monkey edit tbh

Attached: cockZm.png (9.42 KB, 458x188)

Luis Miller
Luis Miller

Good times.

Logan Long
Logan Long

why did they black the middle one?

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

Thanks in Old Dutch is Thanko

Attached: 3db7b9030f4530a508651174ad1d1300679ad8decbd32ab3d185e1b6a94b5341.jpg (771.5 KB, 2048x1536)

Joshua Bailey
Joshua Bailey

Jeremy Corbyn: I'm not too frail to be Labour leader or PM
Jeremy Corbyn has questioned the civil service's neutrality after officials reportedly told a newspaper he was "too frail" to lead Labour or become PM
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48813656

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

keeeek, looks like he got his teeth done

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (231.41 KB, 285x350)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (43.68 KB, 1125x597)

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

signing so that maybe two people can see it
what's the point, unless they get all deaf people up front. Just need to pretend to be deaf to get front row now

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

Attached: Inspector-Goyget.webm (5.01 MB, 608x336)

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

topjej, link?
Why can people not get their teeth done without it ending up like this yank porcelain plasticy crap.

Cameron Bell
Cameron Bell

What am I supposed to be seeing here? You've posted it before

Lincoln Butler
Lincoln Butler

*steals your tinnies*

Attached: robin-hood.jpeg (5.91 KB, 262x193)

Connor White
Connor White

I think it's the music that's supposed to be focused on

Kayden Cox
Kayden Cox

It's supposed to be indian/hippies music smh

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

from here, lad

Brandon Cooper
Brandon Cooper

Later on once he starts doing his meditation stuff yes, but not initially

Joshua Nelson
Joshua Nelson

Okay. Well Matthew Broderick is a Jew who got away with murder and the people who makes films are usually Jews. Congratulations.

Daniel Powell
Daniel Powell

Attached: XT9kGs5XTe-ywXm3.mp4 (1.15 MB, 480x270)

Justin Phillips
Justin Phillips

have sex

Liam Nelson
Liam Nelson

keeeeeeeeek for fuck's sake

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

Swear to god if coo/k/ keeps muh heritage posting

Attached: 1560658510693.png (120.88 KB, 420x420)

Jaxson Bailey
Jaxson Bailey

They're using the name "conservative" to deny any real conservative party from using it. They're gatekeepers and their proud.

Julian Clark
Julian Clark

kek

Noah Lewis
Noah Lewis

very much this

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

He's worse than the slav

Jace Martin
Jace Martin

but lad people will bully me for listening to something that's 2 years old

Nathan Edwards
Nathan Edwards

Attached: 1489504753047.webm (556.8 KB, 1280x720)

Matthew Reed
Matthew Reed

He's like 5% dutch but won't stop posting dutch shite
Lad vapourwave has been going longer than that

Christopher Anderson
Christopher Anderson

What’s wanko in old Dutch?

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

They're public interrogations not interviews.

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

why do lads say sex isn't as good as it's made out to be? Isn't cumming in a vagina a great feeling?

Julian Gonzalez
Julian Gonzalez

Makes me ashamed to have some possible Dutch in me smdh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (11.16 KB, 409x374)

Noah Diaz
Noah Diaz

British Empire, actually pagan?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (11.2 MB, 2736x3648)

Luis Jenkins
Luis Jenkins

He's basically a yank tbh lad

James Wilson
James Wilson

Bet you sit there watching your missus flick her bean to Stormzy sweating you stupid jock

Attached: 6C45F93B-E128-4C36-9F15-BA7DE6C61634.jpeg (710.54 KB, 1206x1291)
Attached: 0AA53E4E-CA91-43D6-AC34-34A8AC221AE7.jpeg (663.55 KB, 1197x1339)
Attached: 3E0C5EDA-F5A9-4240-9B0F-103915532C6E.jpeg (687.3 KB, 1194x848)
Attached: 546EE4C8-9BEF-4AB0-AEAB-4FA598E501E3.jpeg (270.65 KB, 668x738)
Attached: FC85927B-E6DC-4C4E-8709-B774EF6F6017.jpeg (1.85 MB, 2104x1410)

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

Attached: NTh7AyQIzEg7UdoZ.mp4 (212.49 KB, 480x360)

Hudson Cox
Hudson Cox

Stormzy literally became popular because of scummy niggers and wiggers listening to it, the kind that stab people or want to stab people

Grayson Green
Grayson Green

here's the full one

Attached: -r.mp4 (9.97 MB, 640x360)

Bentley Jones
Bentley Jones

Vlad the chad lad scares the liberal pussies
youtube.com/watch?v=YCxDh2rf21E

Attached: 32694B50-669C-4AE6-94EE-BDFE7105D690.jpeg (679 KB, 1203x946)
Attached: 6ABC8028-647E-4F4E-9069-AF8E250016FF.jpeg (889.5 KB, 1329x1447)

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

SA saves us with the explicit extended cut
based

Dominic Diaz
Dominic Diaz

<Liberal ideas about refugees, migration and LGBT issues were now opposed by "the overwhelming majority of the population", he told the FT.
from the ft article:
“This liberal idea presupposes that nothing needs to be done. That migrants can kill, plunder and rape with impunity because their rights as migrants have to be protected.”
He added: “Every crime must have its punishment. The liberal idea has become obsolete. It has come into conflict with the interests of the overwhelming majority of the population.”

Attached: 2019-06-28-FT-LiberalismObselete.jpg (1.2 MB, 800x5222)

Hudson Campbell
Hudson Campbell

No, but Jewish run since the Opium Wars. Many Jews have bought their way into the aristocracy over the centuries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Jewish_nobility_and_gentry

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (137.79 KB, 261x382)

John Phillips
John Phillips

chilling
And that's a good thing.

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

I'm keeeking so much at this

Attached: 85f4ebaa705c90b6fe46c47d671aa09e6d3d541f28bac0cf71e106a88929c758.jpg (37.64 KB, 398x376)

Zachary Brown
Zachary Brown

Let’s further enrich the Royal Family

Attached: E55C97F3-CFEB-4402-B952-AB9D7AA92A09.jpeg (2.46 MB, 2224x1506)

Parker Lewis
Parker Lewis

Harry's new bull

Lincoln Baker
Lincoln Baker

British Jewish nobility
No such thing tbh. Even the Rothschilds are on record as saying it means nothing to them but jewishness means everything and is above titles

Thomas Martinez
Thomas Martinez

Top jej

Luke Ross
Luke Ross

nice photo that, the barren landscape makes it good.

Christian Campbell
Christian Campbell

Multiculturalism hasn’t fai….
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7195455/Raging-Pakistan-Afghanistan-fans-fight-violence-erupts-World-Cup-clash.html

Attached: FEEDAD3D-1495-4B44-920F-568439431D41.jpeg (723.29 KB, 729x1575)

Joseph Baker
Joseph Baker

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7194265/Brave-soul-dons-Love-Brexit-T-shirt-heart-liberal-Glastonbury-Festival.html

Attached: 1C987B3C-3B71-4035-ABEF-960503B9B788.jpeg (2.51 MB, 2224x1528)
Attached: 29CC0CC3-3C7E-4308-AF8D-721EF4905DC5.jpeg (2.51 MB, 2224x1575)
Attached: 8F343EE8-9409-4CE0-80EC-7C0DC2C9D0A9.jpeg (3.03 MB, 2224x1570)
Attached: 9CBF6303-7D97-4F05-8935-80AAEC132A21.jpeg (1.54 MB, 2224x1566)
Attached: B6E8EB06-FF1E-4F03-9B4D-F51F22C2BF7B.jpeg (2.16 MB, 2224x1373)

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

remember these people are british as much as you or I

Adrian Thompson
Adrian Thompson

Barons aren't nobles.
Mate.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (539.49 KB, 533x800)

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

could get fucking killed

by who, william?

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

old mene some lad here made that i saved a few years back

Attached: shittyOC.jpg (189.58 KB, 624x351)

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

Is the yellow stuff vomit?

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

A wog that's jumped the fence

Logan Rogers
Logan Rogers

One member - I think Jacob Rothchilds wife -is on record as saying titles don’t matter to them as you can’t beat being a Jew which to Jews is the real aristocracy. The chosen people
The titles have been bestowed by grateful cucks and financially irresponsible monarchs. Titled people only tip their hats at their titles in case they end up needing their services at some time

Adam Evans
Adam Evans

Tear down the borders

Leo Hill
Leo Hill

Tbf a load of the scummy deranged schizo people who hope not hate hire go to festivals.

Elijah Watson
Elijah Watson

Sorry about that last sentence lads…really bad grammar

Christian Walker
Christian Walker

power move

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera

based

Zachary Barnes
Zachary Barnes

SA getting turned on by that article

Attached: Pepe-stop-right-there.png (50.63 KB, 585x462)

Tyler Gonzalez
Tyler Gonzalez

why are we bombing syria and not glastonbury

Easton Sanders
Easton Sanders

Trump ‘power-flexes’ to ‘intimidate’ China’s president Xi Jinping in ‘state of aggressive arousal’ at G20, body language expert claims
The US president displayed a “state of aggressive arousal”, says Judi James, as he sought to assert himself at the beginning of their crunch trade talks
thesun.co.uk/news/9399824/trump-intimidate-chinas-president-xi-body-language-expert/

“He arrived with his jacket undone, which could have been seen as a slight by the formally buttoned-up Xi,” she said.
“Xi offered an outstretched arm with a very open palm, suggesting an enthusiastic welcome but Trump pulled his hand out of the shake quickly and turned to the front to perform a series of physical power-flexing rituals.
“Trump buttoned his jacket while his torso shimmied and then squared up as though he was preparing for a fight.
“He splayed his shoulders and his feet and stood with his arms hanging at his sides in what looked like a state of aggressive arousal, which in alpha terms is more about looking tough to intimidate opponents and therefore avoid an actual fight.”
"As Trump squared up his body he narrowed his eyes, stared hard at the cameras before scanning the room and his lower jaw jutted slightly in another signal of prepping for a fight.”
Before the meeting got underway she said “their second shake was instigated by Trump who added a power-pat gesture onto Xi’s back”.

this tart writes this for a living

Attached: -g5.jpg (24.4 KB, 828x698)

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

Money is more important nowadays but having a British title opens many doors and gives your words more weight.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (356.06 KB, 500x362)

Gabriel Bennett
Gabriel Bennett

Nothing in Trump's spoken or written language gave us an opportunity to attack him, so we pounced on his body language instead

Thomas Gonzalez
Thomas Gonzalez

body language experts

Matthew Wood
Matthew Wood

Bush poster loses it

Attached: AFD3B9E6-C378-4013-9847-FF93BEC00ED2.jpeg (1.58 MB, 1467x1410)

Austin Clark
Austin Clark

how long must we wait for le orange man to pick a fight he can't win? smdh if Iran happened i'd probably quit my toil and go monkneet just so i could be glued to my computer screen 24/7 watching it all happen.

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

TWO SCOOOOOOOPS REEEEEEEEE

A complete waste of time, most people recognise body language well enough, so this autistic level of overanalysis is meaningless.

Attached: verified.jpg (53.18 KB, 492x459)

Anthony Myers
Anthony Myers

Oh God NO! Please don’t hurt the rice people Daddy War Bucks. I’m a big fan!

Attached: 3DC9A56D-0281-4C76-967B-ED62EA0B10BB.jpeg (1.14 MB, 1506x1316)

Charles Moore
Charles Moore

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Attached: fZXA9afOrmBOK8KN.mp4 (2.63 MB, 1280x720)

Logan Sullivan
Logan Sullivan

They’ve got titles in France, Austria, in fact all over the fucking place

Cooper Lewis
Cooper Lewis

what the fuck

Luke Miller
Luke Miller

big keke

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (376.57 KB, 405x479)

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

Staged bullshit most likely. Or she's doing the whole "oh, i are dumb girlie who needs big man to explain world to me" thing.

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

==German Government to Quadruple Payments to 'Holocaust' Survivors
==
There are some 200,000 Holocaust survivors living in Israel, with around 50,000 living at or below the poverty line.
russia-insider.com/en/german-government-quadruple-payments-holocaust-survivors/ri27330

James Rivera
James Rivera

Having a comfy night in with a few drinkies winkies after a rather busy day. Feels good man.

Attached: Help-helper-133.jpg (283.79 KB, 1405x1204)

Matthew Butler
Matthew Butler

You better post your helper folder, lad

Attached: 22525509f81217a7c6128b0a2ba38b7c0acf38c52133858e0264b9a875883e96.jpg (108.32 KB, 1200x1106)

Daniel Nelson
Daniel Nelson

this autist from britfeel

Benjamin Miller
Benjamin Miller

twitter.com/Jezebel/status/1144303658219245568

Attached: gj.png (201.98 KB, 578x696)
Attached: zObExpEiPesyPJq3.mp4 (8.77 MB, 640x360)

Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller

That explains why she’s shaking
She is getting jewed HARD
NEVER PAY JEW GELD

Attached: USvhL4Q9WudlCpCK.mp4 (2.64 MB, 768x432)

Logan Sanders
Logan Sanders

"makes bernie a puff"

Attached: fded7b9d18b0115600d8ed6e5b3620dc8d2527106e9051a2a03ddd102fcd7fa6.jpg (32.15 KB, 637x644)

Luis Collins
Luis Collins

she's hitler's daughter tbh

Cooper Bennett
Cooper Bennett

Off to the beer and sweets shop for some beer and sweets. You want anything, lads?

Camden Watson
Camden Watson

probably true tbh

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

Don't bully him lad, he just wants to have his drinkies winkies

Leo Taylor
Leo Taylor

A mute gf

Attached: ed4a148a341623c0e6a9e1eb348d5aff715aa16f216b413c22e61ec584b25cbf.jpg (26.54 KB, 667x659)

Adam Powell
Adam Powell

Funny that's what I'm having

William Davis
William Davis

Well these political dynasties seem to run and run in every country so it wouldn’t surprise me. She’s got a similar nose as well

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

Jilet Gaunes protests today

Attached: TA8vQ5W-1s-L2ng6.mp4 (7.05 MB, 720x720)

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

LET'S GROOOOVE TONIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=Lrle0x_DHBM

Attached: Help-helper-63.gif (59.67 KB, 354x286)

Liam Cooper
Liam Cooper

le zimbabwe boomer vs zoomer video

Nicholas Green
Nicholas Green

Attached: bb1b6ae028e75fc534e7b409518f2f3cf421b33d94c2759a1fa23b7e3f54e246.png (52.59 KB, 500x531)

Grayson Roberts
Grayson Roberts

France has the best far right music tbh.

Ryan Nguyen
Ryan Nguyen

not waking up to bagpipes

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

Croydon stabbing: Pregnant woman killed
A woman who was about eight months pregnant has been stabbed to death in south London
The woman, 26, was found with stab wounds at a home in Raymead Avenue, Thornton Heath, Croydon, at 03:30 BST and pronounced dead at the scene.
Scotland Yard said the woman's baby had been delivered by paramedics and taken to hospital. The child remains in a critical condition.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-48814571

Ethan Sullivan
Ethan Sullivan

’They think I'm suitable: Duchess of Sussex revealed in her first ever interview how the Royal Family considered her a perfect match for Prince Harry because she had had several boyfriends

Attached: 46CAA495-34AF-4242-A341-13B3E6E6896B.jpeg (379.27 KB, 726x617)

Gavin Anderson
Gavin Anderson

SHOULDA BEEN WEARING A BANKSY!

Attached: 6AA9A6B6-D5C9-4DB5-BFA5-0B02D49EAC51.jpeg (934.19 KB, 1764x1209)

Sebastian Mitchell
Sebastian Mitchell

uwot

Jacob Gray
Jacob Gray

Don't understand Diana mania, suppose to have started because of Blair calling her 'the People's Princess'.

Julian Brown
Julian Brown

A quintesential part of our culture

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

Based

Blake Thomas
Blake Thomas

Usloworwotbruv?

Attached: A84FA4DF-2DBD-4A46-9CD7-72F6A4B676CE.jpeg (249.02 KB, 735x1302)
Attached: 2D2123AB-FD48-4D32-AC11-4C97C17D6A55.jpeg (2.51 MB, 2104x1380)

Ayden Foster
Ayden Foster

a shitty scribble on a stabvest is a banksy
fucking leeeel

Josiah Cooper
Josiah Cooper

More like the Penis Princess dirty dirty coalburner

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

It doesn't even look like a dangerous place (highstreet, commie block).

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.13 MB, 1600x900)

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

Hitchens considers it the end point of Britain tbh.

Dylan Brown
Dylan Brown

Lad tbh lad
Croydon is notorious

Jason Hughes
Jason Hughes

it's the cringiest boomer phenomenon to have ever occured here. i still remember that stupid funeral and everyone pretending to be sad lol.

James Cox
James Cox

Feel it lads we're getting gfs tonight

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

Look lads! Motorbike! Let’s poo on it!

Attached: AB24b8rBpgVVVQB7.mp4 (1.13 MB, 480x600)

Xavier Moore
Xavier Moore

perfect match for prince harry
her own son

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400.18 KB, 700x372)

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

What's tourism like in paris these days? It taken a hit?

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

Attached: 20k.png (383.51 KB, 459x612)

James Lee
James Lee

Really? Guess this is the benefit of being a william - the people around you don't get swept up in emotional shite like the salt of the earth norfern classes. The whole thing was a joke to my family. I always associated diana nuttiness most with american tourists.

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

It was the williamoids that got swept up with dianamania

Austin Gray
Austin Gray

SO TRANSGRESSIVE. KNUCKLE DRAGGING TOREE DINOSAURS PERMANENTLY BLOW THE EF OUT.

Brody Jenkins
Brody Jenkins

umm, i'm a william lad and my family are turbo williams and walthers. Dianna shite was a souf plague

Attached: nicki-minaj-eyes.gif (993.66 KB, 500x404)

Christopher Foster
Christopher Foster

Nah, it's definitely a more quintessentially working class thing to get swept up in shite like that. Williams are too detached and seeing it as carrying on like americans.

Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

I just meant working class.

Carson Young
Carson Young

tfw imperial princess has sex with egyptian businessman

charlie time

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (122.08 KB, 300x370)

Adrian Bell
Adrian Bell

based and redpilled

Anthony Jones
Anthony Jones

Prots got us into this mess. This is real Jacobite hours

Jordan Bell
Jordan Bell

Shipyard IPA for eveningsees.

Noah Hernandez
Noah Hernandez

wonder if ireland would still be anglo if wed had less harsh settlement policies on them or someone they liked like in power like the royalists dont know much about that though

Gavin Rodriguez
Gavin Rodriguez

when you get a gf you'll only be able to consume e-celebs and browse Zig Forums while at work

Zachary Gomez
Zachary Gomez

wasn't Ireland initially against the 1916(?) uprisings until we publicly hanged all the perpetrators?

Hudson Barnes
Hudson Barnes

I've heard they were against it until we came down on the risings with armoured cars and field artillery

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

wish ireland was still ours smh

Attached: grimshaw12.jpg (456.92 KB, 1600x1043)

Cameron Cooper
Cameron Cooper

aesthetic
think we could ever annex them again?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (30.12 KB, 250x253)

Adam Williams
Adam Williams

Wish ireland was further away from us tbh.

Gavin Thompson
Gavin Thompson

nice grimshaw, but Ireland would've been ruined if it'd been part of the UK for the last century. Ireland is still much more rural and sparsely populated than the souf of england. it's been preserved by its shit economy.

Daniel Lopez
Daniel Lopez

fresh

Isaac Sullivan
Isaac Sullivan

The IRA is pretty tame compared to Iraqi insurgents. Bloody Sunday didn't help.

James Ortiz
James Ortiz

Lad re-read the post, that lad is making it about Meghan and Harry, replacing Diana with Meghan and saying she was chosen for being a slag
Smdh @ small brain westie

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

this tbh, not racist just don't like them

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

innit bruv?

Attached: 68D7323A-2627-4103-894F-3CB6A898A391.jpeg (749.15 KB, 1187x852)

Jaxson Powell
Jaxson Powell

Stupid thot
These people need sticking in a work camp

Attached: E39ED1E7-742B-4F2F-9172-0D79325A6311.jpeg (2.25 MB, 1954x1449)

Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz

The interface between the Earth and the cold hard vaccuum of space seem like a pretty significant border to me.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit