Hurrican Florence Recovery ($18 billion in damage)

Hurricane Florence has flooded the states of NC, SC, VA, and MD. In my video, one experienced weatherman and father of four Frankie MacDonald successfully covered the precautionary news. He is informative and to the point in delivering accurate information verified by real scientists from Trump University. Hurricane Florence has costed $18 billion in damages and the lives of 7 people.

Will the East Coast ever be the same after Florence? Only a long road to recovery will tell.

Attached: 5DE5A9A5-9771-4B70-9343-9BFA9638DD2C.jpeg (640x359, 66.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1041486073048645632
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, check out my video on Hurricane Florence

Dollar amounts mean nothing until there is anarchy in the streets.

Only then does the Judenstaadt stand to fall.

I miss when disasters actually killed a lot of people. These days, they barely do anything but cost money and and occationally make Japs cancel shit because MUH TOO SOON.

I tune in to legacy radio fm/am sometimes and they just keep masturbating over how it will stir the economy.
Mentally ill people.

The human cost is indirect. Billions of dollars is devastating in an immaterial way.

They are still hyping up a
Tropical Depression
as if it was an unprecedented occurrence. Flo didn't even land as hurricane, yet the judenpresse still bitches about how powerful and horrific it was (reminds me of the jew that wrote about the AR-15).
I saw a bunch of "global warming did this" articles for crying out loud.
Are people really this stupid?

What a pathetic piece of shit of a little breeze. And here I was getting my hopes up, reading about all of the 180-200 billion $ estimates.

If you want disaster, how's the Taiwanese "Tim" the Typhoon?

They do the same here in the UK when we had that Beast from the East cold spell earlier this year. Cold weather hits the economy really hard you go-guys, that's why you're still impoverished and miserable with your work.

Also, good thing the US gives away billions to foreign countries.

lol nice shitpost

They do allow people to chimp out a lot…that is entertaining to watch. How many times did they tell people to evacuate this time and how many times did the MSM chimp out at Trump (not that I am a fan, just think it is rediculous) for people not evacuating? I mean it is pure comedy at this point.

Let me know when it is Thai the Typhoon.

They're hyping it up a bit but it's been bad still. While the wind speeds died down before it hit landfall it still had Cat 4 type rains and those areas are being flooded in places that never should get that high. Some places got 30 in of rain in less than 24 hours. It's not the end of the world but there's been quite a bit of homes wrecked in many different towns. Some of the flooding is going on 100 miles from the coast. It was just a fuck ton of water to get at once. Some towns are still locked from all of the roads being flooded.

Are you a based black or a spicjew OP? Also need categories for rain/flood otherwise fellow white anons use the term "nuthinburger" and die because double niggers can't swim.

It's hurricane season.
In hurricane season, we have hurricanes.
Hurricanes cost money.

Just what the fuck are you trying to imply, OP?

Attached: OPAttack.jpg (267x189, 16.37K)

Hurricanes should be free! Duh.

amurricanes are always free

Attached: yellow freedom boner.gif (448x336, 1.97M)

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1041486073048645632

hurricane Florence is just a conspiracy to kill black people!

Attached: tumblr_livn4tNkyQ1qc0zfk.jpg (480x360, 31.29K)

Checked.
Sadly it appears that there is little anarchy in the streets. Just nogs looting a little and Whites hunkering down and weathering the storm.

I told you to stop shitting up the board with your shitty threads and retarded youtube, you cocksucker Atlantic

Bumplocked for low effort thread with no sources.