Linux Kernel Adopts Contributor Covenant

Linux has fallen

git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=8a104f8b5867c682d994ffa7a74093c54469c11f
contributor-covenant.org/

For those unaware, the contributor covenant was written by disgusting tub of lard tranny "developer" Coraline Ada Ehmke. Github hired her for writing this disgusting code of conduct, but even they couldn't stand her shit and fired her. Many projects infested with SJWs have adopted this covenant, as it stifles the speech of anyone who isn't a gender-unknown blue haired mystery meat gay frog. No project as important or as large as this has adopted it though. Linus has been notorious for being an asshole and not putting up with any of this nonsense. He's probably compromised in some way.

He is now taking a break from linux and getting therapy.

This is not a joke.

Attached: 2.png (595x699 42.2 KB, 564.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lkml.org/lkml/2018/9/16/167
linuxfoundation.org/projects/linux/tab
postmeritocracy.org/
archive.is/VLEQf
archive.fo/6fKD4
theregister.co.uk/2018/02/21/freebsd_code_of_conduct_controversy/
sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf
archive.fo/f10KK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Another problem of open source, lack of spines.

linus's personal apology
"
This week people in our community confronted me about my lifetime of
not understanding emotions. My flippant attacks in emails have been
both unprofessional and uncalled for. Especially at times when I made
it personal. In my quest for a better patch, this made sense to me.
I know now this was not OK and I am truly sorry.

The above is basically a long-winded way to get to the somewhat
painful personal admission that hey, I need to change some of my
behavior, and I want to apologize to the people that my personal
behavior hurt and possibly drove away from kernel development
entirely.

I am going to take time off and get some assistance on how to
understand people’s emotions and respond appropriately.
"
lkml.org/lkml/2018/9/16/167
pic related is the tranny gloating in victory

Attached: b97e9f317dd0eb15da517b1e6da4b0be63ce29afe30da4c0a2d4373258fdf227.jpg (667x651 62.24 KB, 82.62K)

The previous "Code of Conflict" was insufficient for the SJWs, who could not handle being called fucking stupid for submitting botnet to the kernel and getting rejected.

Linus might very well be dead. That or he's doing it under threat from some #metoo whore.

-Code of Conflict
—————–
-
-The Linux kernel development effort is a very personal process compared
-to "traditional" ways of developing software. Your code and ideas
-behind it will be carefully reviewed, often resulting in critique and
-criticism. The review will almost always require improvements to the
-code before it can be included in the kernel. Know that this happens
-because everyone involved wants to see the best possible solution for
-the overall success of Linux. This development process has been proven
-to create the most robust operating system kernel ever, and we do not
-want to do anything to cause the quality of submission and eventual
-result to ever decrease.
-
-If however, anyone feels personally abused, threatened, or otherwise
-uncomfortable due to this process, that is not acceptable. If so,
-please contact the Linux Foundation's Technical Advisory Board at
-, or the individual members, and they
-will work to resolve the issue to the best of their ability. For more
-information on who is on the Technical Advisory Board and what their
-role is, please see:
-
- - linuxfoundation.org/projects/linux/tab
-
-As a reviewer of code, please strive to keep things civil and focused on
-the technical issues involved. We are all humans, and frustrations can
-be high on both sides of the process. Try to keep in mind the immortal
-words of Bill and Ted, "Be excellent to each other."

notice the "-", it's gone now.
just like linus's balls.

What kind of world did we end up in where the mega smart explorers of the digital frontier ended up becoming blue haired bugman and trannies who cared more about what gender they pretended to be vs. the actual digital proliferation of mankind. Fuck these people in their blue waffled fake vaginas.

Attached: 8Im4GGuY2SiHOArNGZ3adN090gdrulHUxSHpCXF6pmQ.jpg (431x767, 64.79K)

F

Linux maintainers always were pozzed, most of their contributors are hardcore SJW. only Linus stood his ground and told them to kill themselves, until he finally got compromised recently. And also let's not forget all these compiled kernel modules provided by (((hardware companies))), without source released only for a (((very obvious reason)))

it's not even enough.
linus and the entire linux community needs to forever repent (by leaving the project and letting pooniggers and faggots replace them and destroy the kernel)

Attached: faggot_holocaust.png (605x817, 80.27K)

Allowing women and cucks into tech was a mistake

Requiescat in pace linux.

Sage for faggotry.

His daughter is apparently a femtard herself, probably the leading cause for his "change of heart".

there's a silver lining to all of this in that its now an official policy to "never reveal your powerlevel" while the lefty loons are now encouraged to spew their batshit retarded "politics" everywhere. let them dance and let them rejoice: their hubris, as always, will be their downfall

this is the shit that linux sold out too.
this is what this cross-dressing abomination of nature is pushing
postmeritocracy.org/

Attached: cancer_killing_linux3.png (947x901 101.22 KB, 93.52K)

Fuck this gay bullshit.

My brother almost got fired from his job for naming a throwaway variable "nigX" thanks to an anonymous complaint to HR. And he works for a government contractor in the current administration. FUCK. THIS. GAY. NIGGER. BULLSHIT.

Attached: mastersAndNiggers.png (2966x900, 99.24K)

How anonymous are we talking? Because open shit like this begs to be flooded with garbage complaints.

My mistake: it wasn't anonymous, but the person complaining wished to remain anonymous.

Get your click bate title out of here. At worst some forks are fucked. It's not like all projects and all devs hold the same ideals, that's why *nix is great.

Attached: 57d034eb95fa75af6eafabdcd2fb0a2f89d4ca7d2b5d3ddad6485e1e47911852.jpg (555x455, 48.36K)

Is FreeBSD fucked too? I haven't been keeping up. I guess there is always the last TempleOS version.

Attached: 1438402584276.jpg (250x250, 19.97K)

This right here is the main reason why every aspect of our society falls apart. Mediocre faggots in their chosen fields that think somehow it's not their fault they are shit but they are victims of a grand conspiracy to keep their special snowflake ass in the gutter.
Combined with nepotism and corruption it is the surest way to destroy everything valuable around us.
DOTR can't come soon enough!

How many servers run *nix? And which flavors?

I'm imagining an email server with some evolved SJW code filtering messages based on keywords. Think it won't happen?

What if OpenBSD cucks out as well
fuck

Attached: 1508356561024.gif (450x450, 771.23K)

Yeah. It is a joke. A sad joke.

Did he open source templeos?

Leah Rowe says: Respect transgender people! Some of us run the software projects that you use! WE WILL ONE DAY RUN YOUR GOVERNMENT

Attached: leah0.jpg (300x300, 33.5K)

Most web servers. The company that builds our medical record database software is run on a flavor of RedHat. My understanding is RedHat/CentOS and Ubuntu Server are the popular ones. Ubuntu because of Amazon Web Services.

Frack Inc.

Volume 6, Issue MMXVII, Phile X of 0

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
The following was written shortly after my offense…

\/\The Conscience of a Tranny/\/

by

+++Hurry Patter+++

Written on September 11, 2018
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Another one offed ximself today, it's all over the papers. "Teenager
Suicides After Trans-Surgery", "Redditor Overdoses After Hatespeech"…
Damn kids. They're all alike.

But did you, in your Tumblr Blogs and MLP Roleplay dungeons,
ever take a look behind the eyes of the commie transgender queer? Did you ever wonder what
made xer tick, what forces shaped xim, what may have molded xit?
I am a faggot, enter my world…
Mine is a world that begins with school… I'm dumber than most of
the other kids, this crap they teach us bores me…
I need attention. Give me more.

I'm in junior high or high school. I've listened to teachers explain
for the fifteenth time how to reduce a fraction. I understand it. "No, Ms.
Smith, Did you just assume my gender? My prounouns are…"
I need attention. Can't even use proper prounouns. Give me more.

I made a discovery today. I found some hair dye and the communist manifesto. Wait a second, this is cool. It does what I want it to. I'm not responsible for my actions any more. My offenses are unlimited…
Everyone feels threatened by me…
Everyone thinks I'm a faggot…
Or doesn't like teaching and shouldn't be here…
I need attention. All xe does is LARP. Give me more.

And then it happened… a door opened to a world… rushing through
my fee fees like heroin through an addict's veins, a loud 'REEEEE' is
sent out, a refuge from the day-to-day incompetencies is sought… a reddit page is
found.
"This is it… this is where I belong…"
I know everyone here… even if I've never met them, never talked to
them, may never hear from them again… I know you all…
I need attention. Which bathroom do you use? Give me more…

You bet your ass we're all different… we've been spoon-fed facts at
school when we hungered for fantasy… the bits of dreams that you did let slip
through were pre-chewed and tasteless. We've been dominated by science, or
ignored by the logical. Many had something to teach and found us will-
ing pupils in their hug boxes, a deluge that washed out the desert.

This is our world now… the world of problem glasses and hair dye, the
beauty of the body as we seem fit. We make use of a service already existing without responsiblity to those who keep it running nor progressing, while palling up to profiteering gluttons and holding them hostage in the eyes of the media and populace. You call us faggots? We sexually liberate the youth and diversify the white lands… We are faggots.

We seek the destruction of society… we are faggots. We exist without skin color,without nationality, without religious bias… we are faggots. You use free speech, practice the 2nd ammendment, you work for what you have, love your family, and try to make us believe it's for our own good, but we're faggots.

Yes, I am a faggot. Bug chasing is my crime. I do not judge people by what they say and think, but by what they look like. My faggotry is that of erasing you, something that you will never forgive me for.

I am a faggot, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual,
but you can't stop us all… after all, we're all diverse.

+++The Mentor+++

Attached: afb66b7c7df30e608e2451d579c7787b14765e23fe130ea203ac77b48409d97d.png.jpg (1240x1754, 671.64K)

it's all the same shit now. the differences are minor. debian, jewbuntu, anything based on debian which is 90% of distro's. It's all Systemd/linux.
install gentoo
the linux kernel powers everything though. BSD is unaffected, they have their own kernel.

Okay, now imagine a keyword checker built right into the kernel catching taboos statements.

Well, let´s start getting gud and fork.

/polnix/

Something to keep in mind, seemingly random murders are rarely ever solved.
Joke of course.

Attached: i'm-gonna-say-it-real-slow-for-ya.webm (1280x720, 280.87K)

Very funny.

Attached: MurderMysteries.PNG (995x803, 227.53K)

I've seen anons discuss options like going for Haiku or Greentea OS. Though some anons joked about how temple OS should be modded for open source and replace Linux proper.

Also, "no meritocracy" means projects will add lots of crap code from ham fisted trannies, which will fall apart very fast.
Better if that code is adopted on institutions that need any level of security.

If only their only way of reproduction wasn't Jews at a college campus.

i mistakenly referred to this creature as "her". this is not a "her". this is a male.

All nerds should be killed. Chad nationalism

Not even hiding the disgenic race to the bottom anymore. How long until people start dying en mass because some hospital/drug company hires based on leftist oppression Olympics rather than merit?

Who uses linux besides tryhard trannies and faggots?

In ten years from now, anons could very realistically have a mafia-like grasp of skilled selves that run shit

Is BSD any less pozzed than the rest of them?

archive.is/VLEQf
Coraline Ada's annual review at github said she "Does Not Meet Expectations." She couldn't even meet the requirements of the Community & Safety position.
Except when you're dealing with transphobic, nazi scum.

You don't belong here.

Attached: upload_2018-9-16_19-18-5.png (775x402 79.23 KB, 62.09K)

EVERY TIME
archive.fo/6fKD4

Attached: Oy VEY.png (1462x700, 601.63K)

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

openbsd is apparantly the way to go if your going to pick one. pretty sure theo de radt, the guy who runs it is the one that dropped the intel spectre/meltdown info when linus was busy writing in obfuscated code into the "open source" kernel to give intel a fucking YEAR to sell their stock before the goyim were allowed to know.

ALWAYS RIGHT

I want off this ride. Conductor we have a problem.

Attached: 57634657659834.jpg (574x500, 38.13K)

Reminder that transgenderism is directly tied to Kabbalah.

top kek

Attached: oy_vey_the_goyim_know.mp4 (480x480, 861.77K)

!!!!!!!!!
Trannies and all manner of SJW trash are infiltrating tech. Soon, they will have full control over tech, academia, and social media. By then, it won't matter if we control the house, senate, and presidency since the groundswell of anti-white, anti-male propaganda will give rise to a new generation of snowflakes who will take back control of everything in a single election cycle. We're kinda fucked no matter what we do.

Attached: e2717142829fd30316ff932c7a2525d3fea74d97f8e71fde125d7f4eafa87e0b.jpg (901x1200 37.21 KB, 113.35K)

It's just moving us closer to the, "We have nothing to lose" stage of this Empire's collapse.

this is forced and kids rebel against the shit being shoved down their throat. this means far-right super majority soon. these faggots also falsely amplify on social media. they are not nearly as popular as twitter and facejew would like you to believe.

Could there be Jewish ritual magic that requires trannies? This is at least the second recorded time it's happened, history repeats itself and Jews have a long history

Attached: unnamed4[1].jpg (599x425, 27.01K)

There's all kinds of dick cutting magic. Sacrifice of the cock is a pretty big source of power.

more gloating. i sincerely hope this happens. BSD is about to get a lot more popular.

Attached: haha.png (610x631, 232.19K)

True, but the current state of academia, tech, and social media as it is should tell you that a demographic doesn't have to be popular as all it takes is a few people at the helm of a handful of leftist organizations to control nearly every facet of our lives.

FreeBSD already has the same CoC, its a good thing that it wasn't very good to begin with
OpenBSD is more likely to be safe from the poz since they're incredibly autistic about code quality

Not likely
theregister.co.uk/2018/02/21/freebsd_code_of_conduct_controversy/

remember 70% of people never go to college
not as many people as you would think
fake popularity

Attached: Educational_Attainment_in_the_United_States_2009.png (787x621, 112.54K)

As is sacrificing your brain, like you two faggots did.

And how does that manifest? Because of the person who told them to do it? Or the one that actually cuts it off? If energy is released,why can't we capitalize on it, regardless of the source?

Do you realize the collapse and inevitable conflict is apart of their agenda? When the institutions crumble, it's going to be those with the capital for weapons and resources. Imagining some grassroots uprising is foolish, never in the history of man has that strategy been successful outside of (((Hollywood))). Essentially they will turn the United States and Europe into Afghanistan and Syria. They profit from conflict and confusion. Not to mention depopulation is also apart of the agenda and war is one way to facilitate that.

sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf

Unless I am misunderstanding your post

who take the reins of power*

Cool. Randi Harper has kept me away, but I'll check it out.
We need to go the way of Node.js and start using the code against them. Ashley Williams was reported for hate speech towards white dudes.
archive.fo/f10KK

The white financial security threads should be focused on this. We urgently need to balance the ratio of workers in tech. It's a part of securing that SJWs don't get into more positions where they can exercise petty power over groups they believe practice wrongthink. We're not fucked if we do something about it.

the mudniggers seem to have been pretty succesful at keeping the west out despite all the smart bombs and fighter jets and gps sattalites and 1000 to 1 losses.

Hell if I know, I'm not a jew that cuts dicks or convinces others it's a good idea to sacrifice theirs to empower my magic.
Zig Forums works best with meme magic because it gets more people manifesting a specific reality that everyone perceives through a dank meme. Truth and knowing the nature of reality is more powerful than their spells.

lel

there's also vietnam and korea. you can win if you accept 1000 to 1 losses. there's no shortage of gooks.

to clarify, they don't have to entirely subjugate a people, but rather merely stifle them from being worthy competitors. A bunch of good guerrilla tactics would do when they cut off the supply line. Siege Tactics is essentially how they beat the Germans.

is that really winning?

Academia includes of all levels of education from K up through college. I believe your 70% statistic, but it doesn't really matter because it's even worst that this indoctrination is occurring at lower levels due to how much more impressionable kids are. You constantly see pictures that students and parents have taken of textbooks, homework assignments, and tests where the questions were presented very politically with a strong leftist slant.

Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and a handful of others control nearly everything you see. Love or hate Alex Jones, his platform has been nearly utterly obliterated, and he was just the beta test. Even his LinkedIn profile was shutdown when he wasn't even using it. These top organizations hold the keys to the castle of open speech and they're controlled entirely by the left.

Agreed, but Twitter has the power to make it appear to be actuality which is believed by all the sheeple (of which there are more than you want to believe).

trannies are incredibly angry because they know they will never be accepted on a mainstream level, and they draw motivation from this anger

they're a dangerous, volatile bunch

Pretty soon the far left will be the new center, and you'll be considered a nazi just for being white.

moron

found a retard on slashdot defending this SJW shit. When SJWs mouth off, they get doxed
"quantaman"
John C Speikers
10 Nutter CIR #225 Center Barnstead, NH 03225

Is that openBsdGirl or whoever? Didn't at one point the openBSD tell her not to associate herself with them?

Yeah, I don't see there being any downfall any time soon.

Try again /trannypol/.

But doing something about it is the difficult part when almost all of our options are shut down by the existing monopolies. We almost have no reliable means to mobilize since that requires a network which is basically not permitted to exist outside of the leftist-controlled ones like Twitter, Facebook, and others. Gab is a failed attempt. Minds/Bitchute are failed attempts. Voat is a failed attempt. The president (you know, the guy we all voted for thinking he would save it) needs to sign an executive order that forces social media companies to shut down all algorithms that ultimately affect the visibility and/or discoverability of any user account or user-provided content. Basically, a very strong internet bill of rights which is basically a fable at this point.

The fucking arrogance of these kike propped up trannies invading tech is astounding. And of course, they'll try and fund raise off of the outrage their idiotic actions caused.

It was all for NOTHING goy!

Attached: too late.png (611x459, 95.21K)

And this doesn't even address the academia issue. We have tens of thousands of schools across the country. How do we get conservatives in each one to reverse-indoctrinate the kids? I hate to be a blackpiller, but I am not confident we can unfuck ourselves at this point. If we started on this 10 years ago, we'd have a chance.

SJWs are masters of slightly twisting facts to suit their narrative. It's true the Linux community has a ton of shrieking autists nobody wants to work with, but I doubt adding shrieking SJWs will improve the situation.

10 years ago isn't far enough back

That's the way we like it, fuck the soft 'hug-it-out' approach. If your idea sucks, you deserve to called a dumb nigger for proposing it.

Pretty sure the tide is already turning on that front. Even reddit has seen how batshit insane SJWs are, and how out of touch and arrogant ivory tower cucks are.

It would work. Average college graduation age is around 22-24 years. Go back 10 years and these kids would be 12-14. Also consider that all of this indoctrination really only started relatively recently. At any rate, doesn't matter now since we can't turn back the clock.

I'll keep that in mind next time I'm laughing my ass off at OOP dipshits kvetching because their shitty design pattern is slow as fuck and bloats fast.

Orwell, while speaking on James Burnham, pointed out long ago that to expect things to continue exactly as they are already going, or indeed to accelerate, completely human. He also pointed out its completely wrong

A big problem with OOP is when you put it in the hands of a retard or pajeet, they create a monstrosity, although I imagine if that mechanism didn't exist, they'd just create a callback hell instead.

Attached: pajeeeeeeeet.png (5965x4473, 4.21M)

It was fucked before pajeets where a problem.

Attached: stl.jpg (600x800, 98.77K)

Attached: Javascript Will Never Die My Friend.jpg (550x335, 48.66K)

Define "Failed"

That's not OOP related, but good fucking lord. It's really sad that C++ achieved meme status in the 90s, so you had a rush of shitty implementations being pushed out the door just so companies could brag that their code was created with the new modern C++ technology.

Like A+ certs. kek

Recall this too, back from when Linus wasn't a cuck.

Subject: Re: [RFC] Convert builin-mailinfo.c to use The Better String Library.
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.version-control.git
Date: 2007-09-06 17:50:28 GMT (2 years, 14 weeks, 16 hours and 36 minutes ago)

On Wed, 5 Sep 2007, Dmitry Kakurin wrote:

*YOU* are full of bullshit.

C++ is a horrible language. It's made more horrible by the fact that a lot
of substandard programmers use it, to the point where it's much much
easier to generate total and utter crap with it. Quite frankly, even if
the choice of C were to do *nothing* but keep the C++ programmers out,
that in itself would be a huge reason to use C.

In other words: the choice of C is the only sane choice. I know Miles
Bader jokingly said "to piss you off", but it's actually true. I've come
to the conclusion that any programmer that would prefer the project to be
in C++ over C is likely a programmer that I really *would* prefer to piss
off, so that he doesn't come and screw up any project I'm involved with.

C++ leads to really really bad design choices. You invariably start using
the "nice" library features of the language like STL and Boost and other
total and utter crap, that may "help" you program, but causes:

- infinite amounts of pain when they don't work (and anybody who tells me
that STL and especially Boost are stable and portable is just so full
of BS that it's not even funny)

- inefficient abstracted programming models where two years down the road
you notice that some abstraction wasn't very efficient, but now all
your code depends on all the nice object models around it, and you
cannot fix it without rewriting your app.

In other words, the only way to do good, efficient, and system-level and
portable C++ ends up to limit yourself to all the things that are
basically available in C. And limiting your project to C means that people
don't screw that up, and also means that you get a lot of programmers that
do actually understand low-level issues and don't screw things up with any
idiotic "object model" crap.

So I'm sorry, but for something like git, where efficiency was a primary
objective, the "advantages" of C++ is just a huge mistake. The fact that
we also piss off people who cannot see that is just a big additional
advantage.

If you want a VCS that is written in C++, go play with Monotone. Really.
They use a "real database". They use "nice object-oriented libraries".
They use "nice C++ abstractions". And quite frankly, as a result of all
these design decisions that sound so appealing to some CS people, the end
result is a horrible and unmaintainable mess.

But I'm sure you'd like it more than git.

Linus