Ninth Circuit Getting a Haircut

House committee votes to bust up far-Left Ninth Circuit court

archive.is/LInlA
thenationalsentinel.com/2018/09/16/house-committee-votes-to-bust-up-far-left-ninth-circuit-court/

Attached: 9th-circuit-judges-full-court.jpg (800x533, 70.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/6754/actions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)
constitution.org/mil/tn/batathen.htm
8ch.net/settings.php?board=pol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Noice, stuff like this is super important but things many people don't think about much. 9th circuit fucks us every couple of months with some bullshit.

Oh this might be a tough one for the establishment left to get their “uninformed and obedient” nigger voting class to properly oppose. How will they get them to care?! Ha

lmao

This is big.

Good. I view it as just one of the more circuits anyway, to be honest.

Nice. Make the Ninth Circuit kike-free.

About time. The ninth is probably the most circuits.

so the solution to out of control courts is to make more courts? fuck off nigger

This censorship of the word "jewish" can't go on.

Attached: more government.jpg (821x821, 136.41K)

Oh now I get it, yeah that makes sense. Good catch, user.

This is good. Except the part where Arizona gets lumped in with SoCal.
SoCal is truly irredeemable without replacing its alien Judeo-Mexican population.

I think that's to provide a counter-balance to SoCal.

Implying that it will be a conservative court, or that it will be geographically large?

For now. We must make a tactical retreat from the Southwest in order to focus on rebuilding our social capital and then we will draw the border from the Gulf of California to the Rio Grande. We'll have our own Mejico, with blackjack and hookers!

It has the potential to be the most conservative court on the west coast.
It also has the potential to open up gun rights.

Best case scenario: PNW and it's eastern neighbors might become sanctuaries.

What a waste of trips.

Reported.

the 9th Circuit Court looks to heroic figures of the J-Left for its guidance.

Attached: Lenin Merchant a.jpg (640x395, 43.43K)

IN BEFORE THE 9TH CIRCUIT SAYS ITS UNCONSTITUTIONAL

Attached: cat.jpg (184x184, 8.15K)

That's a hefty task, how conservative is Arizona on average?

Most overturned court in the country is finally disposed of.
Only took my entire life to do it.

'Bout time.

Attached: CatLaugh.jpg (450x300, 14.19K)

Reminder that no one will ever be punished for any of this. No one will be punished for ruling incorrectly and being overturned. No one will be punished for activist judiciary. No one will be punished for violating the Constitution.

A nigger write that?

Anyone else running into archive errors where the links keep coming back not found?

Oh, that's why, it's just a blogposting faggot trying to shill his crap for shekels knowing we already had a thread about the 9th being looked at for streamlining while making the stolen content unarchivable. Bravo.

Well, the kept arch-NeoCohen John McCain in the Senate for multiple terms.

This is stupid.
Just kill all the kikes and then we won't need any courts.

(((Courts))).

Yes i am actually.

You guys realize this still has to go through a House vote and a Senate vote and a Presidential approval, right?
>congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/6754/actions

It was a request by the SCOTUS because they were wasting time and tax dollars with their bullshit.

(checked)
I don't think a nigger is capable of using a thesaurus to find another word for break that has a more negative connotation. It's a very subtle way to implant a reaction.

Replacing judges is actually huge for us. They’re part of the reason why we can’t get rid of a lot of illegals, the other of course is non compliant traitors and inaction by republicans

never say never

Attached: nosse.jpg (231x302, 6.23K)

As opposed to what? The non-Jewish left?

Also, is Jewish word filtered?

Good. Very good.

Attached: call it a night.jpg (750x402, 27.43K)

Never. It isn’t going to happen. No one will ever fucking do anything about it. The last century proves this.

Asses and elbows fuck off.

Attached: Infernal Shitposting.jpg (329x241, 34.63K)

Better hurry up and get this done before the midterms Satan. Chop chop.

Attached: Seventh_Layer_Of_Hell.webm (960x540, 3.84M)

Prove me wrong, then. When in the last century have Americans ever risen up?

You seem a bit worried.

holy shit its totally over and will never happen again

Attached: danny-oh-no.gif (245x251, 1.78M)

This nigger has already forgotten about the fall of 2020. Wew lad

Anyway, why do I only get to go back a century? Does the memory of the unprecedented conquests of our nascence disturb you? Or is it because you want me to pick something after (((1914))) when your narrative was in full swing? Eat shit, niggerpilled faggot.

August 1946
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

Attached: Battle-of-athens-tennessee-marker1.jpg (1709x1345, 667.75K)

Memeing this might help in the midterms.

Oh boy, you’re in for a fun time.

Thanks for admitting that you have no evidence that anyone is going to be punished in any capacity.

Yep, you’re correct. That’s it. One city’s election.
constitution.org/mil/tn/batathen.htm
Not WWI, which was illegal and treason. Not WWII, which was illegal and treason. Not Lend Lease, the New Deal, Social Security or any other communist treason that has been passed in the last 100 years. Not the National Firearms act or any other treasonous gun control act in the last century. No one rose up when faggot “marriage” was made “legal” by unconstitutional court fiat. No one rose up to end any jewish wars in the Cold War, either.

This still won’t do jack shit to help anybody trapped behind enemy lines.

Reported for spam, then.
You can go back further and find Americans refusing to fight back against tyranny, both jewish and otherwise. Feel free to do so. I picked a century because that’s the only timeframe that matters to anyone, or will ever matter again. WWI destroyed the entire world forever.
What disturbs me is that we didn’t finish the fucking job and conquer the entire continent for whites and whites alone.
Five generations of brainwashing the likes of which the world has never seen, and jewish control of every single aspect of human life which history has never replicated. Yeah, it’s totally the same as in the past, right? We’re literally days away from the 70 AD Sack of Jerusalem being renamed “First Sack of Jerusalem”, right?
Thanks for admitting that you have no evidence that anyone is going to be punished in any capacity, or that anyone is going to stop the jewish control.

holy fuck. PNW just became the right arm of the free world.With any luck the commies in OR and WA will start to flee

((( )))
What the fuck are you talking about? Trump and his men are slowly but surely taking away (((their))) power, just imagine what we can accomplish with the 9th circuit gone!

Also, I share phone IPs with a Zig Forumsack… I don't use Zig Forums outside, so yea… Zig Forumsacks in the suburbs! cancer-desu

t. Texanon

Attached: Screenshot_20180917-225959.png (720x1280, 168.78K)

thatll be nice

Good god the hispanic nigger is back.

Jleft os TRSodomite speak

You can check the board settings here: 8ch.net/settings.php?board=pol

as opposed to the mudleft, or as I like to call mud+left