Serena Williams is on steroids and has a 3" cock

Serena Williams is on steroids and has a 3" cock.
She avoided testing for two years (2010-11) by feigning injuries and also locked herself in a 'panic room' and called 911 when a drug tester called her in 2011. She successfully campaigned against out of competition testing in 2000 and 2004 declaring "women don’t need to be tested because women don’t take steroids". She withdrew from olympic competition in Greece due to 'terrorism fears'. She suffered a pulmonary embolism and hematoma in 2011 which was either caused by lack of physical activity or anabolic steroids. She often exhibits roid rage by arguing and breaking rackets. Exceptions to popping by WADA include TUEs or Therapeutic Use Exemptions. She uses them often, and several of Serena's TUEs were backdated (applied after the fact).

Fuck this cheating bitch!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 2.45.20 PM.png (356x571, 293.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tennis.com/pro-game/2018/07/serena-williams-drug-testing-tues-theraputic-use-discrimination/75548/
businessinsider.com/russian-hack-serena-venus-williams-simone-biles-exemptions-banned-drugs-2016-9
tennishasasteroidproblem.blogspot.com/p/the-case-against-tennis.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any source apart from my eyes?

Attached: pegged.com.jpg (848x508, 50.25K)

sage
another retard thread

retards

There were many documents regarding that jumping Biles monkey, maybe the kid here had something to share. However, ok. Sage.

Everybody knows she does PEDs but women's sports don't matter so nobody cares.

That's all perfectly believable but I need some sauce. Without it I might start getting some ideas about OP, particularly that 3" part, it's so specific yet there is nothing to back it up. Would OP feel shame for not surpassing some groid bitch's 4" long extreme clitoris?

Not uncommon for women's tennis players to skip drug tests, allow players to pull out citing injuries to cover up failed tests, or have existing suspensions cancelled.

I don't know about any of that other shit.

that picture shows how females just have shit muscle density
because that dude with way less volume can outperform her on tennis

Just look at this face. Doesn't it scream "I like being pegged" or "I love getting poked in the eye when I go down"
But yeah, I have some sources….
tennis.com/pro-game/2018/07/serena-williams-drug-testing-tues-theraputic-use-discrimination/75548/
businessinsider.com/russian-hack-serena-venus-williams-simone-biles-exemptions-banned-drugs-2016-9
But this is a looong standing problem with tennis:
tennishasasteroidproblem.blogspot.com/p/the-case-against-tennis.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 3.07.22 PM.png (848x508 580.09 KB, 50.25K)

this fucking ape subhuman needs to be shot

All pro athletes use PEDs. Every single one.

they really did a number on women's tennis with this bullshit

wonder how many viewers and players they've lost over the years because they just let this freak lie and cheat

this, open your fucking eyes

Not Nate Diaz

209 homie
he uses weed, it helps recover from injury and can kind of simulate training at high altitude, no pun intended.
Since it's natural I'm not against him or any other sportsman using it.

You're looking for /sp/

They should just make everything OTC and let the world burn.

Attached: EverythingBurns.gif (621x618 5.17 MB, 283.84K)

Attached: Update - All-Drug Olympics-d8385cf21072208093560be9e770b254.mp4 (1280x720, 11.47M)

So… she has an iPhone mini?

Attached: tennis max.jpg (474x355, 15.77K)

Idk I remember seeing Chyna's clit so this is well within the realm of possibility and would be right up that Armenian fagcuck's alley anyhow