CHINK HATE THREAD

ITT: WE HATE ON CHINKS

Attached: muh chinese military.png (2029x1713, 1.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/amazon-cracks-down-on-bribery-by-workers-2018-09-16
youtu.be/ZVPwjz7BYLM
youtu.be/ZVPwjz7BYLM)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obligatory chink repellent
六四天安门事件
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺

China could flatten the United States by literally walking over it. You literally don't have enough bullets and bombs to kill a billion land invaders.

1 million dead chinks for every one white man that gets wounded

They still need to get there. They don't exactly have a wonderful historical track record and their "modern" is struggling to catch up with whatever Soviet stuff they can reverse-engineer.

Attached: Chink navy.png (344x928, 119.4K)

sage
fuck off Wang

Attached: qrong.jpg (1200x675, 105.13K)

Chinese are victims of the Jews.

Not really, they've always been assbackwards, the kikes just made that irreversible.

Chinamen are the Jews of the East. All non-whites are equally bad

subhuman bugs. just as bad as kikes and they get the gas just as much

But user, everyone you don't like is the same person on multiple IPs.

Amazon learns that if you hire the yellow jews, you lose:
marketwatch.com/story/amazon-cracks-down-on-bribery-by-workers-2018-09-16

this
kekekekek

fucking chinks

Eurofags chinks and arabs were the only civs to ever invent anything. Stay mad tyrone muttstein

Everything they had or have is just stolen from white people. Kill yourself, shitskin

And how would you propose to transport 1 billion yellow insects into America unharmed? All it takes is one well-placed underwater nuke and we would sink your entire army in one go. And don't even try to argue air transport against the country with the best air defense in the entire planet would be feasible.

Immigration.

Japs are honorary aryans.

No

Nice. Some variety.
I'm not complaining though, there's never enough to hate on niggers either. A muslim or general minority hate thread would be great. I don't see much about muslims.
Let me just summarize Chinese mentality in this clip.
Video related. (no gore)
Also pic related is China economy in a nutshell. Everyone is stealing from everyone there and pretend to be dumb after scamming you with millions of dollars.

Attached: 46d5ef49fa513d6b9a1105a5f1e816773245ad232f89cf02e991b024ca11d130.png (1400x5552 2.97 MB, 946.04K)

Poor kid. Fuck china.

Extremely relevant video/channel for understanding the chinese mentality.
The entire country is fake, and everyone is trying to jew others over there. Milk powder into bleach, vaccines into salt water, beef into water buffalo…

They are just like ants, they treat their own kind as replaceable.

Typical Chinese behavior. Let that be a warning to people advocating for the destruction of the west because muh equality. What awaits them is not a multicultural neo-Marxist utopia, but a Chinese jackboot against their collective neck. Made using stolen technology and shoddily copied in a way that'll somehow kill the wearer through sheer incompetence, of course.

Attached: chink merchant.png (525x580, 62.44K)

A militia of 100,000 Americans alone could destroy the whole Chinese army.

You're an idiot. Not only does America have a competitively large military, we also have a fuckhuge CIVILIAN armed force that will be lying in every tuft of tall grass waiting to take you out.

You might be able to win by immigration, but I think you're a little late to that game. As a nation, we've caught on and we elected Trump. He may not be shutting it down right away, but the fact that he won the election on that platform shows that the American People have caught on and are taking the first real steps to shutting it down.

But try anyway, I remember playing Starcraft and massacring thousands of zerglings with fire and siege tanks. It was fun seeing all that blood spill. Chinese zerglings would be no different.

HAH joke's on you chinko, we've got entire generations raised on modern military shooters, survival games etc, just itching to try out those hard-won skills IRL. DON'T UNDERSTIMATE GAMER NATION

They're among the only decent non-whites as long as they live away from us for sure, maybe along with the Taiwanese (no wonder they were the only chinks historically tolerated by Japs, "East Asians" are not a homogenous racial group, Taiwanese chinks look and act distinctly different from mainland chinks, all these groups are about as genetically distant from each other as Europeans are from Iranians).

Human wave attacks are your little yellow ratmonkey argument? Did the military history of the 20th century pass you by entirely? How much damage did the Japanese do to your brains?

THIS is an ACTUAL chink repellent. Nothing vexes them more than this video.

The Japanese probably helped sort out their defects. Don't blame them for the Chinese inability to grasp that building a bridge of dead Chinese conscripts from Beijing to Los Angeles isn't a feasible concept.

Attached: 90fba6156b3hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh955e.jpg (866x600, 139.01K)

And you don't have enough transportation for a billion land invaders - are you a fucking retard?>

I want to buy these glorious nippons a beer.

Well underway already. Anyone got the racial ratios of the states on the west coast, as well as British Columbia?

Lol stay mad American pigshit. We’re not the ones who lost to rice farmer.

No, you just lost to a bunch of communist wheat farmers from the hills who then took over your country and began purging Chinese culture from China.

Lmao a mutt thinking he knows anything about culture. How cute.

Sure seems to know more about it than the dumb schmuck that's basically trying to tell us all that the cultural revolution and other such events perpetrated by the communist party of China never happened.

this is wrong on so many levels. you say that cause you're yourself an arab, that's typical of your subhuman race. hint: technology used in all developed countries are technology invented by whites. not arabs, not bugmen, not gooks, not kikes. WHITE men.

That's racist, chinamen are far inferior even to your average mud race, their people have never produced anything of the slightest value other than kites. Now somebody will probably tell me kites were invented 20,000 years ago in northern Europe.

Nice try chink, but Trump's president now.

WALL

Attached: Trump.jpg (600x400, 40.88K)

Fuck off with the Trumpposting we don't like him here

While I'm sympathetic towards anyone that's unhappy with Trump at this point, I'd say that Trumpposting is definitely appropriate here because he's fucking over/hates chinks as much as the media claims that he's anti-beaner. Hundreds of billions in tariffs and an outright trade war? Warts and all, I can respect that.

If you were forced to choose what non-white immigrants to have as your neighbors, we all know that you sure as shit would not decide it by throwing a dart.

White people have in fact not invented absolutely everything.

No.

There will be no non-whites in the future. You're already dead

But I'm white. Seems like you're projecting. That's ok though, I don't hate you for not being white.

lmao good luck. Zig Forums's main aim is White countries for White people.

No, you're not white. Anyone on this board who defends any non-white race in any way is a mulatto infiltrator.

It's going to happen no matter how much you want your based kikes and niggers to survive

I am, and never said anything to the contrary. You are projecting.

You're being a niggerfaggot

I respect the Japanese, get fucked.

Poor little civnat

You're projecting.

Niggerfaggot

You're still projecting, and cannot prove in any way whatsoever that I'm not white.

Your love of non-whites is proof

No it isn't. That doesn't even make sense.

You think that's bad?

Attached: ottoman STRONK Georgia we conquer you.jpg (1288x594, 805.26K)

Attached: battle of karpenisi.GIF (960x768 12.95 KB, 167.4K)

There is a large chink army currently growing within the borders of our homosexual step brother to the north

Attached: rake.jpg (191x245, 16.18K)

Checked.
Annex of Canada when?

I take it you don't understand what an airburst neutron bomb could do detonated over an area at 100km altitude.

I think we should beat them into submission with incredible military force and then make them into a colony of the US. I don't like the idea of any of these cockgoblin snowniggers being able to send trannies and muslims to congress.

Attached: lefe.png (1092x1024, 493.99K)

ameritards and their nigger-inherited non existent grammar.

Checked. Day of the Rake can't come soon enough.

Get fucked, shit-eating gook.

Attached: nuke canada.jpg (1024x576, 49.93K)

Love these threads

LOL, okay xhang. How are they going to get here?

So why does North Korea exist?

Attached: >a fucking leaf.gif (432x320, 2.92M)

Japan did nothing wrong. FDR knew Pear Harbor was imminent due to the oil embargo we placed on them. We could have prevented a massacre and allied with Japan and Germany. Japanese are more aware of our common enemy that people realize. There will come a day were the US and Japan will invade China together.

Attached: tjfts.jpg (842x482 115.64 KB, 419.88K)

go back to cuckchan ploxx. we don't need your made up slides and pretend issues; mmkay?

Dumb-fuck, they don't have a billion fighting age men. They don't have the means to transport even 1 million to the US. We dominate the ocean. We dominate the air. Chinks are worthless on the battlefield. Do you know how we could destroy China without even entering a war? Artificially spark the next plague. China is a cesspit and a breeding ground for disease. It's home to many plagues. All we have to do is artificially start one and China is done. Not just for a year. Not for a decade. For the next century.

Well I want the chinese to come to this thread. I love some good banter, so I'll use bugbait:
CHINA IS NUMBER 2 TRUMP WAS RIGHT FOR PLACING TARIFFS ON CHINA THAT GUY WAS WRONG FOR BEATING HIS GIRLFRIEND OVER A GAME OF LEAGUE OF LEGENDS TAIWAN IS TRUE CHINA

You're not "we," shill. You'll be gone after the elections in November.

Far left leaning corporations like Google and Facebook are bending over backwards to provide the Chinese government with censorship technology than will ultimately be used on anyone not in line with their political ideology. This is not a pretend issue. The same companies that can datamine the shit out of you because they know your search history, they have a lion's share of the web browser market, they own the operating system on your phone, they censor news stories that are "wrongthink", are allying with communists to cement communist party rule. These tools built for China can and probably will be turned on your someday. I don't want the United States or any European country to have a social credit score or the potential for censorship like China has. The first step in preventing this is opposing China.

Attached: Dragonfly.png (910x784, 651.1K)

my nigga, pearl harbor was a kiked false flag to prevent japan from invading russia and helping Germany, as they were supposed to.

It's funny how Chinks supposedly have a 104 or so average IQ, and yet their battle tactics are nigger tier. They have no foresight, no problem solving skills, and are entirely incapable of long-term strategy. They just throw numbers at the problem until it's overwhelmed. Their biggest problem is, numbers can't overwhelm modern war technology. Numbers mean nothing nowadays. China can't even begin to compete in the air or the sea. They could have a 200 million man military. It would be cannon fodder. Every single one of them would be cannon fodder. Their lives would be measured in US dollars.

Proof?

pic related tho

are you saying what we "think" you're saying? There is one group that believes in mining data. China is just "the new kid on the block" catching up to (((those that get technology for free from US sources)))

Attached: 9mv32sz.jpg (1436x1158, 503.92K)

Actually we do. Several times over.

kek

Only IF they make it inland.

nice hitler dubs

((( )))
mein sides, what the fuck is going on in this thread?

Keep the 50-cent shills out. Bin that Chin.

Attached: Bin that Chin.webm (1280x720, 6.54M)

top fucking kek

hopefully they overlook us

saved, tht vid gave me cancer

They are exactly the same as kikes. Holy shit. And just as parasitic and stupid. Sub-human monkey race.

no proof yet?

yay

(((Harry Dexter White)))
Giddy up!

Attached: roughed yid.png (604x437, 56.56K)

All Aryan ideals in one video:
youtu.be/ZVPwjz7BYLM

(youtu.be/ZVPwjz7BYLM)
(youtu.be/ZVPwjz7BYLM)
(youtu.be/ZVPwjz7BYLM)
(youtu.be/ZVPwjz7BYLM)
(youtu.be/ZVPwjz7BYLM)
(youtu.be/ZVPwjz7BYLM)
(youtu.be/ZVPwjz7BYLM)
(youtu.be/ZVPwjz7BYLM)
(youtu.be/ZVPwjz7BYLM)
(youtu.be/ZVPwjz7BYLM)

Just like jews, when faced with adversity they do the only thing they can do: Break down and cry like overgrown infants.

Just think about it. The Swedes are people so painfully tolerant they tolerate the most inbred, retarded, and violent third world savage. And even they cannot tolerate the Chinese.

Attached: No dog meat on the street.png (1589x833, 1.02M)

Have you watched this video: youtu.be/ZVPwjz7BYLM

Chinese people hate you kikes.
The enemy of kike is my friend.

Like every war white men fought with slant-eyed monkey people, we barely lost any, while they lose 10 to 20 for every man we lose. US lost around 30k. China and NK lost between 3 and 3.5 million people. About 20 soldiers for every US soldier, and 100+ people for every US soldier. Vietnam was even worse. Japan was horrible too. White men are better at strategy. White men have better problem solving skills. White men are more socially evolved. We'll always be better at war. It's an indisputable fact. We're even better now than ever due to our technology that our great minds invented. Technology shit-skin chinks couldn't even fathom if it weren't for kikes selling them our technology. Nonetheless, they can't build it properly, they don't have all of it, and they don't know how to use it effectively. Our military is experienced in war, right now. Our military has superior technology. And our military has hundreds of thousands of white men, and over a million on call. One white man, with today's technology, equals a few hundred chinks.

Attached: typical.png (387x1004, 64.72K)

Chinks are literally slant-eyed kikes.