Owen Shroyer confronted about the Jews

youtube.com/watch?v=29f_4l2m4Es

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8.75K)

Use invidious

Shroyer is a Jew and has an extremely punchable Jew face.

I tried and I can't be assed. Find the good parts and give me a timestamp.

he IS a kike

Like so:

continuing on from that point

Adam Green looks like he echos.

Well? What he said?

Attached: you have to go back.jpg (800x820, 545.52K)

I actually want to punch Adam Green more after this interview.

Fuck it.

(((Adam Green))) looks like a dyed-blonde kike doing an imitation of Kyle from Renegade. Why do I want to watch two kikes arguing?

bs man, your jewdar is clearly off. his nose is 100% goy.

Hi Adam, now get out >>>/gaschamber/

I like a lot of Adam Green's content, but he could have done a lot better with this. Leading with ex employees was a big mistake, and after the Masden comments, he should have went the Franklin Cover-Up route to bring up Stone (and Trump's) pedo mentor Cohn, instead of citing that article.

InfoWars is Jewish/British propaganda. But what was with Adam Green banning anyone speaking out again British Cromwellian Anglos? Something isn't right in that crowd.

You can't fully accept people that out Jews but not their favorite historical guard dog.

Attached: Benjamin Disraeli - Theresa May - British Israelism.png (1252x626 626.21 KB, 532.52K)

This,
tl;dr.
Did he admit its even a possibility?
Did he go full Gibson?
Did he fuck?
Abstain?
I aint watching shit

Cromwell didn't encourage jews to settle in England, that was the price of the agreement for being funded by the (((Dutch))) so that the English would not become bound to Rome again. It did turn out disastrously and one can certainly criticise Cromwell for being naïve, but these gross distortions of history and the truth need to stop.

What a shit show. I decided to skip ahead and saw adam showing some old AJ footage about the kikes running hollywood truth, but then Owen gets all defensive and starts raising his voice as if that gives his position any form of credence.
Then both start flashing their t-shirts.

Attached: wait a min.png (550x274, 145.74K)

tbh everyone here knows the anglo-kike conspiracy. that's why their agents in american altright circles never get major growth numbers.

i don't wanna bash anglos because it gets too personal, but at this point, i'll only trust a 100% german to lead anything in america.

Because 'Goyim Defense Force' is a controlled op.

All these (((infowarrior))) comments. The guy straight up calls Alex a Zionist shill and drops 9/11 bombs on him in the first fucking 5minutes.

KIKE SHILLS

Attached: 2ab85796aa997b356af52098621ee4001e3703f5e4b213c6c1fe90b68152c639.jpg (1080x1349, 170.13K)

Just because someone calls a person you do not like a 'zionist shill', doesn't mean you have to start sucking his dick. Goyim defense force is a retarded name, so Adam is either a kike Adam Greenberg or too stupid to be taken seriously.

Absolutely, its amazing stupidity to use a name such as GDL.

AHAHAHAH!

INFOWARS WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? How many times are you going to get fucked in the ass this month?

Attached: not gay.jpg (1043x608, 146.56K)

Attached: fucking hell tranny pedo shit 2894470.jpg (1024x770, 114.46K)

End of interview

"The new world order is a Jew world order, read about the temple and WW3".

trips commands it.
Splendid interview. How long before )ewtube bans Adam Green.

Way to miss the point. Read my post and the one I quoted again, carefully.