University of Wisconsin-Madison's Ice Cream is "a gross act of discrimination" against Jews

"UW-Madison’s student government may soon launch a campaign against the university’s use of a little-known ingredient, beef gelatin, in its beloved Babcock ice cream."

"The sweet treat bucks the university’s commitment to inclusivity by relying on an ingredient that effectively discriminates against certain faiths and lifestyles."

"That’s because the presence of beef gelatin prevents observant Buddhists, Hindus and Jews, as well as vegetarians, from enjoying the ice cream without violating their beliefs’ dietary restrictions…"

"Ben-Yitschak, who is Jewish, co-authored the “Ice Cream for All” resolution, which does not specifically call for the elimination of ice cream that includes beef gelatin."

"Instead, it calls on ASM to acknowledge “the marginalization of having the official campus Ice Cream not be inclusive to religious students”; urges student representatives on the Dining Hall Advisory Committee and on the Union Council to discuss the issue; asks members to work with Babcock Dairy officials to “help ensure that all badgers feel welcome”; and, in a show of solidarity with religious students, condemns university-sponsored events that include Babcock ice cream “until the matter is solved and finalized.”

"The vote was originally scheduled for Wednesday but pushed back because the date falls on Yom Kippur, a Jewish holiday."

lacrossetribune.com/news/state-and-regional/uw-madison-s-babcock-ice-cream-has-beef-gelatin-in/article_e007ddf9-43cc-55a8-acb1-f94ffa259678.html#tracking-source=home-the-latest

Attached: ice cream for all.jpg (1200x1554, 195.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm094550.htm
thisisinsider.com/aldi-ice-cream-like-halo-top-2018-7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine being such a whiny privileged cunt you kvetch about fucking ice cream not being up to your standards.

Pretty remarkable that the parents and grandparents of kids like this spent every waking moment attacking public schooling in the West for any trace of Christianity for 50 years or more. Now that a reference to Jesus in a book will launch a police investigation for hate speech, they turn around and demand that any company servicing a public school open to all accommodate their own religious dietary preferences. Since nobody in the US can put A and B together historically they'll never get to laugh at just how stupid they are.

how the fuck does beef gelatin insult anyone besides maybe hindus and vegetarians?

Laughing my ass off at how they paint the UW here, Madison is sickeningly diverse and so is the UW. If they feel unwelcome, it's because they should.

I fucking hate these scumbags.

Good thing the goys don't know that we play both sides all the time.

Attached: stupid_goys.jpg (1211x638, 175.61K)

The Jew wants to company to hire a rabbi full time.

I thought it was pig jews couldn't eat because they (surprisingly) are against cannibalism.

Or is it jewish men are pigs and the women are cows?

You want to see them really lose their shit? Make the beef ice cream half price.

Nobody is forcing them to eat it. They are choosing of their own accord, for no other reason than adhering to religion, to omit this ingredient from their diet. It should not impact upon anyone else at the university.

Underrated post

Rick and Morty being memed into reality.

Attached: bug ice cream.gif (540x303, 156.91K)

if its kosher, a lot of people will feel better about their ice cream if they know it was slaughtered humanely and blessed by a holy man

Attached: deez nutz.jpg (650x650, 80.89K)

Is broken glass kosher?

Jews think mixing dairy and meat is evil. No cheeseburgers.

I hear they make some tasty goat milk bakalakadaka back in Shithole Land. Why not jump on the nearest short bus and ride your nigger ass back there?

Attached: butthurt09.png (384x382, 198.42K)

Kristallnacht Krunch

No wonder they're always complaining.

Why haven't cheeseburgers been banned as antisemitic?
It would be a shame if someone were to turn all the american foodiecucks into nazis.

Attached: red-robin-burger-gourmet-cheeseburger-3000x3000_large.jpg (534x401, 39.97K)

Yeah but subverting and destroying entire civilizations is just A OK in their books.

Yum, ground up cow hooves. I sure hope that Juan at the meat plant washed the disease ridden manure off first before they tossed them in the grinder.

Better manure containing grass than sucking blood and nibbling foreskins.

the university bends over backwards to behave like cucks. this is just another piece of evidence that it never pays to give in to the libtard mental illness. it will never be enough. it is the proof that the slippery slope isn't actuall a fallacy.

fuck these jews and these students but the presence of "beef gelatin" in fucking ice cream disturbs me. when i eat ice cream i am not expecting beef goo/pink slime in the ice cream.

That's what freedom of religion gets you. Based founding fathers.

You can't even have ice cream goyim.

Attached: DVg9cEcVwAIkiQ-.jpg (500x500 356.8 KB, 43.64K)

The only flavor a kike should ever eat.

Yes, never cuck. Never apologize. Agitate the hell out of them, deride them for taking your bait, win the hearts of the fence sitters and shift the overton window further right.

Ha! Probably the best strategy going forward.

Attached: 131A64E7-4BDB-4FAC-A52D-EBDE379DC36C.jpeg (530x697, 87.64K)

Fuck you and stay mad.

Attached: TrumpTwoScoops.png (1100x733, 1.05M)

WHY DOES NOBODY CARE THAT THERE'S PINK SLIME IN THE ICE CREAM
this is like some jew reverse psychology thing to get people to accept cheap beef by-product slime in the ice cream. if it wasn't jews kvetching about this there would be an opposite reaction. this is not 98% lean ground beef in the ice cream, this is PINK SLIME. This is like hotdog goo in your ice cream, but worse.

checked

I agree. anons have a humanitarian responsibility to inform the normies about their unconscious racist tendencies that are overtly expressed when they consume a delicious dairy infused burger….with a healthy serving of kevetchup, of course.

Attached: F2244912-9F9B-4E26-BD11-46D864AE4C0C.gif (337x263, 3.96M)

Hmmm, can’t reconcile whether you’re paranoid or pragmatically on to something.

ACCOMMODATE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IT'S ALL ABOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WAHHHHHHHHHH MY RELIGION MY RELIGION MY RELIGION
CHANGE EVERYTHING TO ACCOMMODATE ME AND MY STUPID BOOK
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm really fucking sick and tired of seeing kosher symbols on everything too when they only make up less than 2% of the population too.

this made me laugh at first, but now that I think about it im sure there is going to be kosher ice cream there from now on, and the kikes get a shekel for every sale. god dammit.

Attached: 7946377c7a6eee5a7806a4bdfbecc475b97ef0ad4ee244efa23e0bac514433eb.gif (199x200, 1.55M)

Gelatin is not pink slime.

some restaurants and diners sell milkshakes with burgers and fries

Attached: kisspng-hamburger-french-fries-milkshake-veggie-burger-bar-french-fries-5acdc964e34689.3982156315234358769309.jpg (900x540, 124.02K)

Here's an idea. Why don't you just make your own fucking ice cream?

kikes eat kosher

I don't know how they haven't kvetched up a storm considering the fact that most foods mix meat and dairy (steaks with butter, cream sauces etc)

But hey, most of them are atheistic/non-practicing jews. Which means… something? Like being an atheist christian or a mute opera singer?

And kikes wonder why people loathe them.

I'd venture that kikes can't eat this ice cream for the same reason they can't eat cheeseburgers.

Even Hindus eat beef if they aren't faggots.

Reminder that most jews don't give two shits about their "religion", it's a fucking smokescreen.

Yep, kikes are 90% atheist; the only purpose for their religion is to control you…because it sure as shit isn't for them.

kek, you've never been outside Wisconsin then

They're feeding ice cream to badgers?

I have, you little fucking heeb.

Well, they could always use sodium alginate as an alternative inb4 kikes can't eat seaweed, although that would likely cost more.
Can they charge more for a religiously-compliant alternative, or would that be breaking some law?
If so, more fucking kosher taxes at work…

How about none of it?

You do realize they flood the more germanic parts of the U.S. more than the others right? See MN, WI, etc. That's where most of the refugees are can't find a home.

wew lad yeah that's what these cunts need, more icecream. Sure thing.

Attached: (((easter eggs))).jpg (1080x1985, 225.73K)

Attached: 2i8vdz-2.jpg (500x1172, 97.4K)

Bacon topped on Ice Cream is actually pretty good.

AAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAA DO IT

foreskin ice cream when??

UW is so far left they'll make your fucking head spin. There are literal committed communists in STEM departments.

RACSIT
They'll win. UW will cuck out.

Aggie ice cream is best ice cream

Attached: IMG_3783.JPG (1024x768, 226.45K)

imagine being so entitled that you demand people change their recipes to accommodate you
this alone is proof that they should all be fried alive

I would say don't give them ideas but I know they are so fucked up they've done it in the past. Guaranteed. Time for gassing

I know, right? It should be obvious to know the demographic who doesn't assimilate.

Jews probably cant eat beef gelatin because it may contain traces of the animal's blood. Jews require an animal to have been bled out alive before consuming it's meat.

UW is pretty fucking white. Last year there was this concert and this fat jew was on stage talking shit about scott walker and over half the audience gave him the finger.

We need to revive senator McCarthy and route out these fucking communists. I've gotten a book store closed and shut down a pro communist recruitment table just by being an irreverent shit. Do your part fuckers.

Nothing is better than eating your favorite food in the previous propaganda headquarter of your enemies.

Attached: 3b5.jpg (600x900, 53.57K)

ANTISEMETIC ICE CREAM

A&M used to have its own creamery run by the Agricultural Department. Apparently, it was better than blue bell from what I hear.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (900x737, 974.42K)

Family secret recipe, kiss my ass.

Attached: Kikes good for something finally.gif (500x200, 499.8K)

Buddhists are the hasidic equivalent of the bugs.

Attached: Cheeky Cunt.jpg (499x750, 94.08K)

Good. No reason why ice cream should have a meat ingredient.

It’s mostly white but there are tons of Asians… in the library at all times. Love those Asians.

Attached: 9535D530-D8CA-4EDD-B36B-C58A916024C6.jpeg (1200x1117, 238.43K)

Checkmate yid.

Attached: baconsundae-531x550[1].jpg (531x550, 55.06K)

That's Peterson's daughter? I'd kick her in the stomach, crescent heel stomp both of her clavicles to pieces, rape her, sear her clit with a red hot glowing knife, then shove garbage and any surrounding debris in her vagina and rectum. I mean…it's what she would enjoy right?

(checked)
Checkmate indeed. Yids need to learn their place (the oven).

Absolutely no reason beef gelatin shouldn't be used as a stabilizing agent in ice cream. Safe, healthy, protein.

Ice cream is discriminatory.
fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm094550.htm
SOY ICE CREAM NOW!

Everyone bully this ifaggot.

Imagine getting that butthurt about a girl in a bikini.

Probably not soyboys who are genetic dead ends. Its not like they would be raising their own biological daughters.

For the newfags: pick one

Pretty white isn't white enough, when it's 100% white and I mean 100% it will be white enough.

Attached: haa.jpg (1057x768, 298.98K)

What's an alternative ice cream without all the excess fructose crap?

I remember when it was Haagen-Daas.

Make your own.

If anyone uses the color black for something they are offending me. That is a way for them to say black people are better than white people. That is offensive to me. It is illegal to offend me

"But…. The rules are only for some people!!"

Hmmm. I'll pass. I do not consent to your kike prison world.

thisisinsider.com/aldi-ice-cream-like-halo-top-2018-7

Food observance is not even obligated to the lay buddhists, only monks.

What's with the fuckin' Jews and ice cream? The kikes Ben and Jerry, the kike Reuben Mattus who started "Häagen-Dazs" in New York because it sounded "Danish," etc. These fucking yids just have to get their noses into everything.

Just try to imagine being angry at ice cream.

Attached: wut.jpg (300x300, 37.93K)

Dude. All professional ice creams contain gelatin which is usually made from boiled skin.
If this disgusts you all I have very bad news from you straight from kike-o-pedia:
There are plant based (barely used) and inorganic (barely any research on that) ways to produce gelatin but simply nobody gives a damn about it. The alternatives are not worth the effort because of the abundance of the animal source. It has always been the traditional way of extracting gelatin. I didn't know about it for many years so there you go. In my country we often boil pig skin to make jelly soup for the cold winter and it tastes good with pepper and vinegar.
I know it doesn't look good.

The point is:
Yeah we really should stop doing this its fucking gross though and I don't know what this does to the human body.

Attached: jello.JPG (1600x1200, 170.89K)

Bump.

Attached: zlummy.jpg (588x638, 77.69K)

why? beef is kosher. is UW-M being bad goys and not paying their kosher tax?

reported
>>>/cuckchan/ if you want to pull that shit

I make icecream and I doubt this is a common ingredient. Usually they use corn syrup in industrial made ice cream as the thickening and stabilizing agent.

Kosher includes not having beef with dairy. Cheeseburgers for example aren't kosher.

Honestly gelatine is used very commonly in all sorts of pastry, and using it in ice cream isn't the worst thing ever. This is clearly the case of getting outraged over nothing as usual, as a business can have many good reason not to use the vegan kosher choice (price, taste, marketing).

To all you retards ITT who think gelatin is some sort of scary pink slime, look for some the next time you visit your local supermarket. They're usually sold in sheets or powder and are a tasteless and odourless animal byproduct, which is more than I can say for most alternatives.

Meat with dairy products isn't kosher/hallal. Something about "boiling a kid in its mother's milk". Why they care about that when their butchery practices are so barbaric is anyone's guess

Because their cursed blood binds them to the deranged, demonic (((YHWH))) and all his (((legalistic))), asinine, and irrational demands.

Meh. How is that different from a swim suit?
Hardly stipping naked.
And yes, women like attention. Great discovery there Sherlock!

Kosher food rules were originally invented to separate jews and goys at the dinner table. Ironic the kikes would whine about diversity when their dietary laws are based on jewish racism.