USA and Polad are BFFs

I'm ashamed of you Zig Forums
The meme potential is uncanny tbqh

Attached: AppleFeel.jpg (500x411, 63.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JrYFPNFiwIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yep, Poles are Jewish slaves and bitches too, just like Americans

you got the first post this time chaim

It's a fact. See the topic here about Jews openly planning to make Poland a Jewish state.

amazing, you can leave

With how much kevetching they do, saying Trump is just another Jew-loving good-goy, what I want to know is this. Realistically how do you expect anyone to rid the world of the Jewish problem without the necessary knowledge that they would only divulge to people they know they can trust ( if they are even capable of doing that)

Attached: post_apocalypse_loli_dubs.png (964x978, 474.95K)

As "chaim" as holohoax exposure still being illegal in poland?

Oh hypocrite that you are.

Hey Poland remember that time where you were BFF with UK and UK was BFF with (((them)))?
What a fun time and how great it turned out for you!

youtube.com/watch?v=JrYFPNFiwIo

I'm getting better but I'm no history buff, anyone car to give me a quick rundown?

Attached: comfypresidentpepe.jpg (988x948, 154.38K)

Yeah, it’s sure fucking awesome to have the Poles willingly accept more JEWISH MILITARY CONTROL OVER THEIR FUCKING NATION FOR THE PURPOSE OF WARMONGERING WITH RUSSIA, wow we love that. Such shame.

Well when you put it like that, yeah it does sound pretty bad huh? What implications will this have, how big do you think the fort will even be?

Attached: ChillyClearGrebe-size_restricted.gif (463x260, 4.54M)

>>>/4chan/

America helped us cockblock Nordstream, if the EU and Russia don't respect us America will help us get what we want.

Attached: 1536712972364.jpg (2000x1500, 428.42K)

Shut up reddit.

Attached: Muh Based Poland.jpg (2500x2616, 1.34M)

Even normalfags are seething
>a normalfag talking about a literal occupation (he's is implying a (((globalist))) occupation - "miedzynarodowka")

There used to be a lot of love for the US as a country 15-20 years ago, now people tend to strongly dislike ZOG

Attached: wp.png (695x644, 58.94K)

You are AIDS

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2619x1046 180.08 KB, 817.74K)

Come on goy only 2billion shekels and you'll get a permanent ZOG base in your country. WIN-WIN deal!

I love how the jews' comments are essentially "the truth does not fear investigation".

Gradually I began to hate them…

This thread will be bumplocked until a source for the claims in the OP is provided.

There was a time when I'd be like, "Why do they keep fucking with Russia? Leave them alone," but after Putin went out of his way to apologize to the kikes for them using that Russian plane as a shield I'm like: fuck it, who cares anymore? The whole world is zogged the fuck now anyways.

Jews in polland want a daddy trump fort? Color me suprised