Emmy Kikery

youtube.com/watch?v=J74hHQgCjrc

They are getting way too blatant now. How can anyone watch this and agree with it or not wonder wtf is going on?

Attached: diversityEmmys2018.png (860x2073, 482.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2018/09/18/news-opinion/the-telegraph/marvelous-mrs-maisel-sweeps-emmy-awards
bitchute.com/video/hPbzVSxjm3jj/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How does mainstream America view this anti-white race hate?

Viewership is down 30% for this shit, but I'm not sure if the rightwing death squads are forming or not. I'm not sure what it will take to push us over the edge at this point.

Attached: whiteHateIHateWhitePeopleNotHateCrime.jpg (1439x1393 1.67 MB, 694.03K)

Without a sense of collective unity, there is no reason to presume that acceleration will lead to rejuvination. One wonders how and when unity will emerge.

Just boomer entertainment bullshit. Nobody younger than 50 cares about this garbage anymore.

lol they even got the ghostbusters chick up there dancing

how many layers of irony are they on ?

I think that was supposed to be a biting commentary on the absolute state of things.

Nothing will push anyone over any edge except lone wolves that they will use to justify gun confiscation nationwide, which Trump will sign and which no one will fight back against. The last century of American history is nothing but jew cocksucking. Period.

jta.org/2018/09/18/news-opinion/the-telegraph/marvelous-mrs-maisel-sweeps-emmy-awards

What's funny is Jews won pretty much every award. The absolute state of things is the same as always, just with more white hate.

I want to see gun control implemented now, just to watch the cuckservstives complain but do nothing while they willingly hand over their guns.

Attached: FacePalm.jpg (400x400, 22.18K)

why white americans are so pathitic like europeans
i thought they were in charge of this country

Do you have more of second pic?

Attached: whiteHateMediaHeadlines.jpg (2952x1375 1.24 MB, 1.24M)

ALL IS LOST

REMOVE KIKE

Those (((whites))) are both kikes you fucking useless nigger.
Lurk two years, newfag.

Attached: white males.png (400x410, 13.84K)

Thanks Kameraden

Attached: 371873.jpg (615x409, 29.19K)

I know they are jews. Recognize your (((fellow whites))) newfag.

Attached: twitterHateJewCheckmark3.png (2000x2000 730.1 KB, 2.86M)

Attached: anti-white Twitter.mp4 (1280x720, 5.31M)

It was also the lowest ratings for an Emmy's show too. Go figure. They are losing lots of money trying to kick whites while kikes hold them down. They are going to overextended and run empty bank accounts soon enough.

If im being honest, if it wasn't for this thread, i would have never known that this award show happened.

"Hannah Gadsby, whose Netflix special “Nanette” has become a cultural phenomenon since debuting earlier this year, presented the award for best directing for a drama series. The winner, Stephen Daldry of “The Crown,” was not present. But Ms. Gadsby’s dry, amiably acerbic wit was."

I'm so glad I got out of the Industry.

Attached: merlin_143909256_fc9a2d1d-463e-4388-a1c9-faa977fa04c0-superJumbo.jpg (922x644 96.94 KB, 96.94K)

This sounds like bullshit.

Got any good stories about being inside this bullshit user?

I introduce you to cancer

kek, too many. Pedowood is so real you can stand on the street at 2-3AM in the gay district and watch 10yr old boys prostitute themselves. (I had to take the bus there after work).

Should they wake up to what they're doing and course correct, or double down on it?

Attached: 145745634653466456.jpg (540x619, 62.67K)

TV IS almost DIED (((THEY))) ARE USING IT TO BROWBEAT BOOMERS and olderVOLK THEY DON'T CARE TV IS GETTING MERGED WITH INTERNET REALLY QUICKLY MOST TUNE IN FOR BACKGROUND NOISE AND WEATHER ANYWAY
THAT'S ONE OF THE BIGGEST REASONS THE WANT ALL CONTROL OF THE INTERNET MONEY GREED PROPAGANDA. SWAY THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF THE MASSES CONTROL and they will CENSOR blacklist and DESTROY YOU BECAUSE PEOPLE LET THEM AI OVERLORDS CONTROLED BY (((THEM)))

SERIOUSLY though
HOW ANTI WHITE MAN WAS THAT SHOW so antiWHITE THE DID IT TO A KICK LINE MUSICAL DANCE NUMBER I JUST wew

FUCK

I wish Kim had nuked California out of existence so much.

When you put it that way I have no reason not to agree.

Can someone seriously answer this.

I don't watch tv at my house but maybe some of you have clueless boomer parents or a normie wite god forbid who still does. Do they catch the obvious anti-white messages? Do they react at all? I'm genuinely curious.

Attached: image.png (640x553, 460.23K)

I WATCHED IT AND I'M MAD and CONFUSED. AND WANNA CHOKE A CLOWN 🤡

nigger are you drunk? step away from the keyboard.

Bump

Is that John Oliver?

a little THAT DOESN'T MAKE MUH AUTISTIC RANT ANY LESS NOT THE GOSPEL

I honestly wish it was, but this is Hollywood.

Attached: hhhmm.JPG (260x357, 19.08K)

I meant to type say "normie white wife"

Last time I watched TV with the parents and noticed it was watching "A Gifted Man". A show about a surgeon who can see ghosts, or even peoples' souls disjointed from their bodies. The episode in particular was about highschool football player who OD'd on steroids and went into a coma. Then he sees the guy walking around as a tranny starting at himself in a mirror. At that very moment, We all turn away from the TV and look one another in the eyes with a shared expression of "fucking really?" I am the only one who pipes up when there's an anti-white or race mixing message through. They don't seem to give a damn about that. But homo and tranny shit rips them right out of the enjoyment of the show.

You're high energy, but you're also low functioning.

(checked)
Thanks for the answer user. My sister-in-law saw that movie Get Out about the niggers trapped in the suburbs when it was in theaters. When I asked if the movie had any anti-white themes she said
She honestly didn't understand why I had no desire to watch the movie. I'm convinced that certain white are so used to being racially brow-beaten that they don't even notice it anymore.

Because as she said 'pretty funny'. They don't perceive the anti-white rhetoric as threats or declaration of intent.

dubs
dubdubs
its (((andy samberg))) the oppressed straight white male

so a bunch of black fellows and subpar blondes is diversity.

bitchute.com/video/hPbzVSxjm3jj/

show her this video on Get Out

Attached: whiteHateMathScienceSchoolRacist.png (1200x671 407.71 KB, 125.83K)

you are the only one , OP

Who the fuck cares?

Attached: Mel Was Right.jpg (634x519, 59.67K)

If you watched this shit you should kill yourself, OP. Anyway your pic, that's a jew in the first panel.

I hate to admit i watch netflix (just for star trek really and its my parents account-I would never pay for that shit) and I ahev enever heard of this bitch until I saw your post. I will also forget her in the next five minutes
actors being awarded don't even show up HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I spent ten years in it and after I finish law school, I plan on going back so I can anonymously release info on these faggots as I come across it. If you don't have a wife and kids like me user, you might want to consider getting back in the fight as a spy behind enemy lines.

My parents have begun to wake up. They're late gen boomers, sort of(dont know when the cut off is). My mother complains about things being racist to white people now, tired of being told by her news app "White people have no culture" etc. My dad is less open about it, although recent events are bothering him. He passed through a particularly diverse and vibrant area recently for work, basically middle of nowhere that should have been white, but full of Arabs and Pajeets and other uppity mystery meats . It really bothered him, mostly because it was out hundreds of miles from any urban areas. Poos and dune-dwellers were very rude to him when he stopped at a gas station and it really made him question his whole "magic soil" way of thinking about assimilation. Bugs too, he sees the news about them infiltrating US companies and gets fucking mental, cognitive dissonance overdrive levels of rage.
Live about half a country away from them now so I don't know what things are like daily. Also know my boomer coworkers privately see what I see. Race mixing agenda, anti white shit etc. Almost all fall for the school shooting heartstring pulling except for a few meme tier faggots who just say shit to be contrarians, not actual belief.
It appears to be the millenials that are the most pozzed, still, they become militant when you even suggest vaguely nativist beliefs and double down on their marxist programming. Some of the guys my age are pretty fucking gay, too, cuck and loser level shit, but some are low-key waiting for the chance to go full on militia and bust out the Stahlhelms, but they're all working class, nothing higher, and only a few really know what's at stake. Most are just kids trying to get their lives in order, really.
There were a few unironically based guys where I went to school and the cracks showed in ideological differences between us and the older generations. All corporate men now, if that gives any idea. Gen Z might be half and half faggots(maybe?) but I think the older ones might have a chance.
On tv, some of the boomers have cut the cable, none of the younger people watch it.
There's a lot of newsfeed forcing at work so people consume it like zombies.
Hope that gives you an idea, know its a lot more than you asked for. I do think the times and tides are changing.