Do Swedes, Norwegians, Danes, etc really only think of themselves in purely geographical terms?

I watched a popular video about the difference between Scandinavia and nordic countries and you know what? They never mentioned the term "Germanic" or northern Germanic. At all.

That was weird and when I look around it seems to have become quite common for them to just think of themselves in purely geographic terms. "Scandinavian" "Northern European".

It seems to me this is quite an issue with Germanic countries. They seem to become really cucked once they hate their germanic identity and embrace something else. I even talked to a Swiss person, who was so insane that he thought the Swiss were celtic people. Or and that is just outright wrong "Allemanic" instead of Germanic. Even though the Allemanes were literally a germanic tribe and the French still call Germans Allemanes to this day.

So I wanted to know, if there is something deeper. Is saying stuff like Swedes are northern Germanic actively frowned upon in today's society? How bad is it?

Attached: 1534371077536.jpg (1024x576, 45.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Roman_Empire
youtube.com/user/Rassekanal/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brittonic_languages
spiegel.de/international/europe/the-anglo-saxon-invasion-britain-is-more-germanic-than-it-thinks-a-768706-2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not "geography", it's "nationality".

Educate yourself on the concept of the nation state.

At the end of the day you're white if other whites think you are, and it doesn't matter if you're "celtic" or "germanic" or whatever the fuck, and almost nobody thinks about or knows anything about that shit.

Yeah, please Mister American. Tell us what to think.
No one in Europe uses the term white, except when talking about paint or America. Maybe recently a bit, because the internet has a lot of Americans in it.

Attached: images (1).png (384x384, 18.23K)

You are white if you have the genes and are untainted by subhuman genes.

amen

Attached: o1461870692220.jpg (1835x2448, 780.38K)

you have to spread the meme you dumb faggot. do you want europe to unite in throwing out the hordes or do you want to watch as your countries cucks itself to death?

tbf, the swiss are most likely a mix of celts, italians and germans so they aren't entirely wrong

Im not even sure what point you are making???

-what you are is defined by others? You are a retard
-It doesnt matter if you're celtic or germanic
whats with the quotes , its not a subjective word up for interpertation.
-almost nobody things about or knows anything about that shit
I pretty sure there are 2 countries , two cultures and about million others who know and care for those two groups and all the other "whatever the fuck"s you are talking about

no one thinks you are white because you sound like a retard , but you might be a nigger

cucks themselves**

Italy and Hungary seem to be doing fine on their own. Its not exactly hard to kill brown people, Its only a issue when the US/UN try to stop you

The kike has made "German" a dirty word. Not much to think about.

ITS REALLY WEIRD THAT NO BORDER GLOBALISTS ARE WORRIED ABOUT PROTECTING AGAINST RUSSIAN MILITARY

I identify as Maniot first but I don't think it somehow makes being Greek irrelevant, same goes scaled up to "White" even if whiter people view us as mongrels.

I'm European, and it's Americans who spend every waking hour obsessing over every imaginable race-related detail no matter how insignificant.

Because you're a fucking retard nigger.

"Germans" are a fucking meme invented by the Prussians (mix of slavs and batshit crazy crusaders sent into exile east) to justify them taking over the remains of the Habsburg feudal "empire" united over a common enemy (France).
It has NO ETHNIC REALITY.
The proof being Franks are the Germanic people by excellence and founded all the Germanic states under Charlemagne and modern continental Europe monarchies.
Yet the Prussians designated, the most successful of all times of those successors states, born of the unification of North and Middle Francia, as it's mortal enemy to construct it's national myth.
The other proof is that NO FUCKING ONE call germans "germans"… not even them.
It's Deutschland for them, Tyskland for Denmark, Allemagne for France, Girmania for Italy, Niemcy for Poland and Vokietija for Lithuanians.

Why? Because no fucking one had heard of "Deutche" before 1870.

Stop ur obsession with this 'germanic' crap. Scandos are not genetically the same as Germans, and neither are the English. So the whole Anglo-Saxon thing is misleading too.

Germanic is a fake identity that no one has every identified with outside the US. Anglos thought of themselves as anglos nords as nords German as an identity is only as old as the Franco Prussian war.

WRONG.

WRONG.

WRONG.

Sorry not a nazi, sweetums

The US is an older country then Germany

WRONG.

What do u mean wrong? Have u loomed at dna tests?

Use your brain you fucking moran. I am not American myself amd I use white.

Amen.

looked*

DNA tests show that the anglo-saxon, the germanics and the nordics all come from Scandinavia.
This is well supported by mythology and history.

People have said white ever since negros were invited to society.

The word white is made to distinguish from the niggers.

The Holy Roman Empire wasn’t some sort of ethnically German empire. At various points it had more ethnic Slavs then Germans, it controlled a kingdom of Italy France and Spain. It’s comparable to the EU and not in any way a pre cursor to Bismarck uniting the Duestch speaking kingdoms of Central Europe

Kinda proves my point though. No niggers in your society = no need to distinguish.

I dont care where they came from, technically we came from Australopithecus in south Eurasia.

Right now, they are as genetically distinct as the Spanish are from the Germans. Not the same, although similar, as all North-West Europeans are.

Definetly an American.

Slavic Immigrants are also a pretty big problem. They are very criminal and it has been an accurate stereotype for years that they steal cars.
So fuck off with your white shit. We can do that, if we are actually allowed to be ourselves some day.

No, they aren't. Swiss Germans aren't a mix of Italians. That is stupid. Don't just generalize them all.

No, because we are a whole bunch of tribes and they just name us after the one they are in most contact with.

Also obviously we are mixed a bit with our neighbours in border regions. That doesn't mean that everyone is mixed. It applies just as much to our neighbours too then.

That's objectivally wrong. But stay cucked for denying your Germanic heritage, because you don't want to be associated with one of the Greatest sons of the Germania.

Germanic literally goes as far back as Roman times, you idiot.

We still don't use white. We use European. Western European. German. Muslim. Southerners. etc
We don't say "we want a white country back", we say "we want our country back".

Yes, it was, you idiot. The ruling class was German. If you refer to Bohemia, it was very German untill after WW2, when its German soul was ripped out.

Euros distinguish by nation states which is something Americans don’t Understand. They identity as Swedish,Dutch,French, Bavarian. Not hwhite and not Germanic

No, it was never ethnic slavs than germans, in fact, the majority of it was GERMANS, with some slavs and north italians (germanics). You are making shit up.

And no, the HRE never did controlled all of France and Spain.

Wrong, the HRE is composed to germanic small states and princedom and is actually a military power. The only thing close to the EU nowadays is the Hansaetic league in the 16-17th centuries.

And i think thats wrong anyway, if u are talking about the indo-europeans their genes make only a small percent of nationwide dna. The British have Iberian R1b dna after the Iberians moved north once the ice sheets retreated.

Another fucking wrong, nordics, anglos and germanics are all very similar to each other, the blond hair blue eyes type stem from their.

They are different than the celt (which is similar, their neighbors) and the meds (italian, hispanic and greek).

AGAIN

NO KNOWLEDGE OF HISTORY

You are definitely wrong.

Yes with clear implicit terms. We don't say we want our country back but we clearly imply white rule again.

The only reason you don't do it because there hasn't been a need for it long enough.

Anti-White kikepost

France, Germany, Sweden, Britain, Ireland, Denmark, Belgium, and the Netherlands are not doing very well at all.

The jews do.

Germans dont consider those countries as Germanic, in fact, they see them as very distinct ethnically and culturally. Also, Germans are traditionally consider an 'Alpinic' race. I dont know where you burgers get your information from.

Wrong, since the Greek named Europa, they have identified as EUROPEAN.

You are basically saying the difference between a Texan and an Alaskan, BOTH WHITE, BOTH AMERICAN.

D&C JEW.

Why?

Denmark, Germany, Ireland are all whiter than America.

Maybe in your stupid education, germanics migrate from Scandanavia, and some intermixed with the alpines so we have central germans.

But the north germanics such as anglo-saxons? They are the same damn stock as the nordics from Scandinavia.

sure, swiss germans are, but there are more than one group in switzerland. they historically were a part of the roman empire and are very close geographically to france. I honestly don't see how you can argue against these three groups being represented in switzerland.

I know they are similar. But not the same. Just as distinct as any other 2 European countries across similar distance. Germans are just as English as vice versa.

Celts are not a race.

Initially they were French and then Spanish and all of Europe’s nobility identified with French culture over their own until the 1700’s.

I speak Spanish to God, Italian to women, French to men, and German to my horse.
Charles V Holy Roman Emperor

Because the anglo-saxon DNA mostly gather in lands that have huge population of anglos such as Wessex, Sussex.

The majority of Brits are still brythonic or celt.

lol

I know right? Isn't it just awful? For Americans anyway.
Of course if current rates continue Germany and Ireland will be majority non-White by the end of the century.
Then we'll be too busy trying to survive to sling poo in each other's faces…
Maybe. Or maybe our hatred of each other is so great that even as the last White nations are being subsumed by hostile foreigners, we'll still hate each other more than the people who are literally raping us and tearing down our ancestral monuments.

We clearly imply to want to live in a country that is majority German.

Alpinic is a subset that goes across nationalities and isn't intrinsicially connected to any nationality. Look up fällisch,

This. We literally emigrated down from southern Scandinavia. But apparently they don't want to be associated with us anymore. You are only denying your own identity with this and not insulting us.

Swiss Germans are the dominant cultural force in Switzerland. Historically even more so.

The "everyone speaks french in court" happened in a paticular time period and is the reason why the term lingua franca exists. It didn't last forever.

It's Karl btw, not Charles. :^)

Germans are not the same as English, because the English inter-marred with celt.

They are a white ethnic in the big white race.

No, the HRE, or especially the East Part of the Cartholigian empire, broke away and started become their own entity.
WRONG. German culture was flourishing in the HRE after it breaks away from France.
Which shows the fluency of language of the Emperor, does not change that HRE is mostly germans.

Ancient Greeks had no concept of “white” and didn’t care for Northern Europeans at all. They only cared for Greece

There's no hatred, we are just reminding each to get better.

This is no reason to be ANTI-WHITE and says the german nation didn't exist.

Here is a good channel to learn more about what another poster refered to, when he talked about "alpin race". This goes across nationalities btw and isn't intrinsically linked to any.

youtube.com/user/Rassekanal/videos

The Poles can't help but want to steal our identity too. :^)

we've had shitskins in our country for 200 years, those other countries started importing them around 3-5 years ago. your countries are becoming brown at an accelerated rate and that will not change unless you guys do something about it. you may feel safe now but you won't in 5 years. don't be a faggot, and do something to prevent it.

Ancient Greeks waged war against celt, but they do care about the concept of EUROPEAN, as in they team in altogether to protect Europe from the Persian invasion.

Celts are not a race. Never heard of this Bryothnic thing.

Source for saying Wessex and Sussex are full of people genetically closer to Germans than other Brits please? Even if that were the case which I doubt, Wessex and Sussex are not the whole of Britain.

also the (((carthagian))) campaigns

Poles never wanted to steal Germany's identity.

They have their own history which is glorious and not needing to steal anyone else.

I don't recall saying that the German nation didn't exist.
I did say that Germany is not doing so well and that is true. Any nation suffering from liberalism is doing poorly indeed. Germans have even less freedoms than Americans do and their leaders are just as corrupt and treasonous.
I grieve for my German brothers. I hope they grieve for me.

The Hapsburgs ruled the HRE from Spain for most of the time the HRE empire existed separate from France. There wasn’t some sort of “Germanic” nationalist or cultural revolution till Bismarck

Well they obviously don't want it for themselves, but some sure don't want us to have one.
Poles are always one of the most anti-german posters on imageboards.

They like to imagine it's mutual.

Brythonnic refers the ancient brits in Britain that still compose of the majority of the population, they are classified as celt, same as the gauls and the hispanics by the romans.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brittonic_languages

Yeah worry about your own country first.

Yeah thats how DNA works, when you marry people close to you for a long timd you become a genetically distinct group. The English are not Germanic.

Celts are identified by their craftsmanship no? spread across central Europe. Source saying Celts are a genetically distinct group?

Ancient Greeks identified more with Persia then with celts. The Spartans allied with the Persians to defeat the Athenians

all I'm saying is don't make the same mistakes we've made, but it looks like you know everything. good luck you defensive faggot.

You do realize the alpine people of Bavaria and Austria have always identified themselves as having vaguely Celtic roots

True but what if that luxury was gone. You had 51% muslims and niggers while the other 49% was a white mixture of French, Germans, Dutch etc.

That is the point I am trying to make, countries like America, England, South-Africa, Australia, New-Zealand etc don't have that luxury anymore. Europe being the literal home of white people I understand the focus on different people but making Europe white again is a overarching goal that would self correct all different European ethnicity issues within each country. Not saying you want to make your country white again is pussyfooting around the elephant in the room.

The Hapsburgs mostly rule in Austria, with some relative Emperor in France!

The Hapsburgs are also not the line of Emperor, in fact, the HRE stood for 1000 years.

Because they all self-identify as the german nation, no need for that shit. Only when other nationalities start to rebel that germans must affirm their nation.
See:

Right so Britains are just British, and not Germanic. They are classed as Celts too because Celtic is not a race or sub-race. Still waiting on that source that says parts of England are genetically the same as Germans btw.

They have strange and delusional notions of race and nation.

That's literally Persian D&C.

In later, ALL of Greece united to fight against Persia, and then we know of Alexander the Great, who think himself being HELLENISTIC, which is a part of the Greek culture/race.

Yeah because the Celts were spread across central Europe, whats ur point?

To add this makes it very easy to say things like "Achmed was born in Germany him and his 12 kids are full blown Germans! This is what we have been waiting for Germany for Germans!"

Well I want to make it majority european, but specifically majority German.
Polish and other eastern slavic immigrants are also not good for us. We don't want them in these masses here too.

I don't want to say that the Greeks are not european or such things, but they are actually quite eastern. That was more clear, when the Greek-Roman Empire still existed, but there was a west-east divide.

They are Eastern European, not Western European.

spiegel.de/international/europe/the-anglo-saxon-invasion-britain-is-more-germanic-than-it-thinks-a-768706-2.html

Here you go.

And no, Britain is composed of many ethnic, being the brythons, the wales, as well as the anglo-saxons and danish.

The east & west divide has to do with religion, but while their culture is a bit different, they are still european and they have fought to defend Europe against non-white turks invasion for thousand of year.

We are in agreement user. Just read this as well

more so than any other white race. they had no choice when they were situated at the gates of the mudflood.

Alexander took a several Persian wives and held multiple mass weddings between Persian Women and his Greek nobility in order to merge the two nations. Alexander’s only child was half sand person from Baktria. Alexander was greatly dislike for his fondness for Persian dress and customs.

Neuron Genesis IQvangelion

it's almost like a population living in the crossroads of Europe have a bunch of disparate names in different languages

And? His successor kingdoms were still Hellenistic, and Alexander himself is still hellenstic, he just likes eastern exotic culture.

lol, I can assure you that this is not a problem

I talked with Turks. You know when I talk to them about differences betweens "us" and "Germans". Do you think they say :Nono, we are a born here. We are German?

Of course not. They understand what I mean. They all intrinsically know. Even our Leftists know, because they used the term "Bio-German" for a very short time, before it hit them in their face.

No one who would say "Germany for Germans" would ever say that Achmed and his 12 kids is what they mean. That is ridiculous and quite forced.

Germany is definitely not descended from celt.

Some germans intermixed with alpines but the vast majority are still germanics.

Unlike modern race-mixers, people of old do give a shit about racial stock and wouldn't mix with lesser races.

You burgers are very strange

There you go.
He was disliked because the Greeks didn't consider themselves Persian. They regarded Persians as foreigners.

GAS YOURSELF.

You have never been to Germany have you? Bavarians and Austrians call themselves an alpine race. They have a different language and culture to the northern Germans. Switzerland is a country with 4 ethnicities with their own regions and laws

I talked with my grandpa. She revealed to me that she has a few Eastern German ancestors. Germans, who lived and worked in Russia and the Baltic States.

I think I kinda influenced her, because she said in a nostalgic tone: "back in these days, you wouln't marry a random woman from the streets. You woul marry one within the community." (the German community in Russia)

checked

They weren’t at all white bunch of Persian half breeds and sand people le 56% burger man

did you just have a brain aneurysm?

Eastern germans i.e. goth/volga germans are still germans.

Wrong.

They might used foreign troops, but their core population and troops were white, greek in fact.

grandma* actually

Both Bavarian and austrian identify themselves as germanics, Bavaria just wants to have their own state, and Austria also due to historical precedence (Austria vs Prussia).
They have their diaclect and variation in culture, but not DIFFERENT. Because they used all to belong to the HRE.
All European, ALL WHITE.

Yeah. Mine were educated, skilled workers living in St- Petersburg. So I am not sure, if they were traditional eastern Germans living there. Or maybe some of my ancestors just married one from there. I need to ask my grandma more about that.

It's not like she was living in Russia herself. This is quite a few generations back.