Maisum Ansari was discovered in possession of:

42kg carfentanil
17kg caffeine/cutting-agent
33 guns: Glocks and shotguns
Was released on $100k bond, Ansari seemingly claiming innocence

Events:
-Sept/2017- Ansari home. Ansari occupies the main floor, and has a female tenant above and a male tenant (Babar Ali) below. We'll call the woman Sheila.

-Sheila calls 911 for carbon monoxide alarm sounding from basement

-Fire dept shows up- Sheila says that Ansari told her to dismiss fire department, as he does not want them finding his basement is not compliant with fire codes

-Court hears that Babar Ali is the basement tenant…of the unoccupied basement- which instead had 33 guns and 42kg carfentanil, and whose toxic environment set off the CO alarm

-Justice Regis: “I cannot dismiss the accused’s assertion that he was concerned about the Fire Code. I cannot. When I consider the totality of the evidence before me, that is entirely reasonable and possible."

-Regis sets Ansari bail at $100k, stating that "Ansari should be freed, in order to maintain the public’s confidence in the administration of justice."

If you missed it, or think it's too incredulous…Judge Regis says it's possible Ansari is not connected to the drugs in his unoccupied basement, in which Babar Ali supposedly lives.

Sidenote: Ansari was friends with now-deceased Toronto-shooter Faisal Hussain- brother of Toronto shooter.

Ansari Remanded April/2018, 1 month after basement tenant (Babar Ali) apprehended in Edmonton.

Additional notes:

Fahad Hussain, (also spelled Fahd) graduated University of Saskatchewan (students.usask.ca/documents/convocation/Spring-2017.pdf, page 47, CHEMICAL ENGINEERING) 2 years after police persuit that revealed him in possession of cocaine & 4 phones with texts ordering drugs.

7 months prior to carfentanil bust, Fahad Hussain was caught violating bail conditions by possessing shotgun shells. Was ordered to live with Ansari, at the house of the carfentanil bust.

Babar Ali was arrested in Edmonton in March/2018, along with $180k cash.

Sauce on Judge

Sauce on judge Gregory Regis
1949: Born in St. Lucia (Carribean), attended primary and secondary school

69: Taught primary school in St. Lucia

70-74: PHOTO-journalist in St. Lucia for government paper

74-77: Earned Journalism degree from Ryerson University

78: Returns to Saint Lucia. Worked for government owned radio station in St. Lucia. Fired nearly immediately.

79: Returns to Canada. CBC (Canadian state broadcaster) hires him as EDITOR for their TV channel

81-84: Earns law degree from York University. Continues being CBC TV editor during Law Schooling.

85: Hired by Paoloni Law, becoming Paolini & Regis Law

86: Unpartnered and fired by Paolini Law

86-90: Hired by Jane Finch Legal Services (private company funded by Ontario government) as EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AND SENIOR STAFF LAWYER

90-98: Assistant Crown Attorney for Durham, Ontario

99-06: Promoted to ONTARIO PROVINCIAL JUDGE, for Oshawa region

06-13: Promoted to Ontario Senior Justice for Central-East region

14: Semi-retired

17: 42kg carfentanil (largest synthetic opioid seizure in Canada's history) and 33 guns discovered in house of Maisum Ansari, who was court-ordered to host arrested-and-released chemical engineer and drug dealing Fahad Hussain.

SEMI-RETIRED Judge Regis presides arraingment, allows bond, saying that Ansari should be freed, in order to maintain the public’s confidence in the administration of justice.

Ansari claims he did not know about the drugs in the basement of his house- and that when he scolded his tenant from calling the fire deperatment because of a carbon monoxide alarming, he was concerned that the fire department would find his basement not up to building codes.

Regis: “I cannot dismiss the accused’s assertion that he was concerned about the Fire Code. I cannot. When I consider the totality of the evidence before me, that is entirely reasonable and possible."

Attached: 1532908645119-pol.png (1358x970, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E8My6wXlyjI
globalnews.ca/news/3806457/massive-carfentanil-seizure-at-pickering-home/
archive.fo/Isfdf
hallsofmacadamia.blogspot.com/2017/09/hmmm-arsenal-in-his-basement.html
durhamregion.com/news-story/7569552-carbon-monoxide-alarm-leads-to-hundreds-of-weapons-charges-for-owner-of-pickering-house/
excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=68847
ryerson.ca/news-events/news/2017/03/the-honourable-justice-gregory-regis-appointed-dvp/
cp24.com/news/man-faces-337-charges-after-33-guns-seized-from-pickering-home-1.3599989
gangstersoutt.blogspot.com/2017/10/42kg-of-carfentanil-seized-in-gta.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

< Ansari should be freed, in order to maintain the public’s confidence in the administration of justice

Is this real life ?

No, it's clown world. Real life only starts when all non-Europeans are dead.

did you not see the part about how it was likely his single male tenant's? having the drugs in someone else's home is one of the many ways you can houdini your way out of arrest on occasion.

The carbon monoxide alarm is big.
And notice that Ansari apprehended soon after his tenant was

NonWhites don't operate with honor.

Ansari's COURT ORDERED roommate Fahad Hussain (chemical engineer) was found vegetative, and with an unknown chemical in his lungs).

Consider that Ansari's roommater's brother was the one who murdered 2-3 in a shooting spree. Perhaps the drugs are terrorism.

Regarding "perhaps drugs were not his," remember that Ansari's court-ordered room mate was a chemical engineer found in a vegetative state, with an unknown chemical in his lungs.

Terror is coming to Canada.

Jesus fucking Chirst man I know Canada is fucked but to this extent of miss justice and nepotism? Fuck me.

Judge was born in Saint Lucia.
He was elevated to judge because of race.

Is Babar Ali a real person? Also I'm pretty sure its not legal to try to prevent a tenant from using emergency services, also were there any issues that could reasonably look like he might be violating firecode, he had a CO alarm so he clearly took some steps to remediate deficiency

BUMP

Post sources you nigger

good going, OP

That's nice, take it back to leddit.

well, was his building up to code?

Literally one spec will kill you via opioid overload.wtff.

Attached: FDA_Badge_Plaque.jpg (400x400, 34.58K)

1. Who is this.
2. Why do we care.
3. Why are you bothering to post this when you know, for a fact, that no one will ever be punished for it.

yep a nigger

Attached: judge gregory regis.jpg (400x600, 69.34K)

Smart guy, earning law degree while being tv editor.

Remind me why we dislike African Americans

Attached: xerxesLeonidas.jpg (278x181, 10.49K)

I suppose to put faces to names, {shrug} future reference.

You have never worked with a nigger before have you? I guess by work you mean do nothing or do things that are actually detrimental to the company so that no one will actually share any work with you because they are scared to death you will fuck it up beyond all comprehension and create even more work for everyone around you. When you are a working nigger you have a tremendous amount of spare time on your hands because there is nothing for you to do. But even if he did work while going to school, I knew White people that worked full time, went to school full time and had young children as well…now that is TALENT.

Also, keep in mind that the man managed to get fired from every job he had. Do you have any idea how hard it is to FIRE A NIGGER, yet that dumb fuck managed to get fired every single time…this man isn't a poster child for anything except hiring quotas and lack of judgment.

First off; 45 kg of Carfentanyl is enough to kill by OD 2.3 billion people. There are about 36.5 million people in all of Canada.

Secondly; as someone here mentioned at the time was the Danforth shooter's brother falling into a coma from which he will never awaken as a result of exposure to this extremely toxic chemical the trigger that set him off on his suicide mission in despair that their real terrorist plot was exposed?

Thirdly; 18.5 million deadly doses of Fentanyl was discovered on two Mexicans who have been sentenced to prison. Is a vast conspiracy to mass murder ordinary people in North America afoot?

This is one of the most shocking stories around and it's being covered up. Why?

youtu.be/E8My6wXlyjI

Its already here lol

He diversity his way to being a judge. I cant get a decent job to save my life. This cointry is fucked

"Given the purity of the substance seized, police estimated that the package could contain as many as 50m lethal doses – enough to wipe out the entire population of the country."

Still living in a city? You might want to reconsider, as regions with high-population densities would be the obvious targets for chemical weapon attacks, utilizing this drug (the U.S. government has already classified this shit as a chemical weapon, from its inception).

I can only imagine the horror of a cloud of this being "aerosoled" into the environment with compressed air, in some place like a train station, or the middle of Wall St. during lunch hour.

How long until some terrorist decides to make headlines?

Attached: f1caab2bd25b1a2f8475ca336a6f8d12a70d9b5e3e5c9a150ecbf9c440f7c0e8.gif (476x328, 1.58M)

Because people would suddenly realize what easy targets they truly are. Panic might set in, with individuals leaving centers of commerce and trade, throwing the banking community into a tizzy.
Also, the wealthy and powerful are not immune at all to this kind of attack. Imagine releasing this stuff all over Hyannis Port, or some other high-rent, gated community?

Everybody, no matter how Jewish, needs to breath air.

Attached: SkullsSing.gif (480x270, 498.09K)

I know someone that got that much for selling weed

Did anyone expect anything less?
Sage due to disgust

Nothing to see here but more niggery and immigration of peace

Slightly unrelated, but I know in the past year or so a lot of cocaine in this country has started to be laced fentanyl, which is interesting because the population of users who do coke aren't *usually* opiate users so it's an odd combo that can only be thought of as malicious. I've read that its done to increase the apparent weight of the drug but I don't buy it

PDF related. Pennsylvania DEA report

100k bond for all that shit? most likely is going to dissappear to mexico, 42kg of that shit is deadly, deadly enough to be considered a terrorist ploy to kill lower mid class youth, meanwhile beans/niggers keep breading like rabbits. We're living in clown world.

Cocaine is a rich man's drug.
Targeted?

No we are literally in Hell. Because kikes are from Hell and they make everything they touch into Hell.

Of course it is not to increase weight

I am of the opinion that the chinese triad are the one pushing for this as they are the biggest player in drugs in Montreal, Vancouver and probably in the rest of the country too. Inducing stronger addiction in the youth of the upper class ? Revenge from the opium wars ? Probably both and even more tbh.

Keeds, doan do doap. Eetz bad, mkay?

Tell that to people that went to discos in the 70's

Because OP is a fucking pleb here's a few links
globalnews.ca/news/3806457/massive-carfentanil-seizure-at-pickering-home/
archive.fo/Isfdf
hallsofmacadamia.blogspot.com/2017/09/hmmm-arsenal-in-his-basement.html
durhamregion.com/news-story/7569552-carbon-monoxide-alarm-leads-to-hundreds-of-weapons-charges-for-owner-of-pickering-house/
excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=68847

ryerson.ca/news-events/news/2017/03/the-honourable-justice-gregory-regis-appointed-dvp/

I don't think it goes that deep. They're just filling a demand. China is the biggest producer of designer drugs with India fairly close. There are all sorts of legal chemicals that people take with literally no idea on its effect on health. The problem with this particular drug is it can only really be used in a bad way. It is simply too strong and with the busts of fentanyl and its analogues I simply can't believe we haven't had even a small attack considering the low cost and availability.

I'm convinced that some kind of mass killing event was planned, with aerosolized carfenanil.

cp24.com/news/man-faces-337-charges-after-33-guns-seized-from-pickering-home-1.3599989

Oh wonderful, Pickering. The Drips.

Attached: drps.jpg (474x632, 59.97K)

If you think this is bad: Ontario also has these idiots called Justices of the Peace, who have very little legal training (like a few weekends, it's a sinecure for friends of the government) and who make this guy look like Earl Warren by comparison.

Bail rules in Canada are very lax, for two reasons: one, the bill of rights is only about 30 years old (so not all the loopholes are plugged) and two, pic related. Do the flappy bird widow's son thing in court and you're off scot free.

Attached: fraternal racketeering.jpg (460x460, 23.37K)

They're definitely gearing up for more than terrorism; combine the rapidly increasing rate of illegal immigration into the west by draft age single men who can only be characterized as utterly hostile to the west and the people of western countries, filled with murderous intent in fact, and you get a confluence of two wings of an evil plot worth of George Soros, fixer man for the banking elite of the City of London.

You start exterminating vast swaths of the NA and European population even as their replacements come swarming in.

That fucker had enough Carfentanyl to murder 2.3 billion people in a country of just over 36.3 million people.

The ruling elite are psychotic murderers. There's not going to be a lazy intervening period where we're gradually replaced. They're plotting to do it virtually overnight, like in a matter of a couple months or even a couple weeks.

Odd, it's highly soluble in water, but I can't find much information on whether or not it poses a threat if you were to say dump a few kilograms into a lake and see what happens to the local water supply.

Policemen have been knocked unconscious just breathing in a few grains of talcum textured powder and had to be given opiate antidote. Just dusting an area, dumping some fine powder into an AC system could be devastating.

Only upside it would be a quick and painless death.

Attached: 1536558698326.jpg (640x250, 125.97K)

So that’s where this guy got the idea.

Attached: agsdgsgsgsgsg.jpg (948x724, 173.93K)

You're a small guy

could you kill by dumping it into a water tower or treatment plant?

I have that book. It's awsome.

No you don't understand. Pharmacologically it makes no sense because people who have zero tolerance for opiates will overdose on fentanyl. Putting heroin into coke makes much more sense. When i say malicious, i meant to deliberately kill people rather than make em even more addicts. As if coke heads aren't a steady customer base already

Attached: 1459720543645.jpg (761x960, 73.98K)

This is a stretch, but maybe it's to make people think that carf is just coming in as a drug, not being stockpiled as a weapon. By mixing it in a few batches of coke they enforce the idea that it's just another part of the drug problem instead of something worse. This recent bust is just a tip of the iceburg; like how there are weapon caches in so many mosques in America and Europe, they're building up stockpiles of carf. Carf seems like the ultimate evolution of chemical weapons, pardon the dramatics

42kg of carfentanil leaves zero doubt that it was to be used as a chemical weapon, not for making a batch of heroin stronger unless he intended to make every crumb of heroin consumed worldwide for the next two centuries LD50-strength. If he were to aerosolize not even a couple grams of this stuff, he (and other sleeper cell operatives continent-wide) could have wiped out shopping malls everywhere on Christmas Eve ten times over. Also sporting events, concerts, etc. First responders at such a crisis would never be able to Narcan even the tiniest fraction of the victims in time.

Obv the answer is to appease and import more moongod worshipping shitskins. Because if they kill us all to the last man, we win.

but could they dump it in the water supply?

I've heard conflicting things about carf's water insolubility, but I've said before that if carf can't be dissolved in water on it's own then some chemistry allahuakbaritry can make it

A lb could easily wipe out NYC,just dump it in the out going pipes.

Nigger are you having a chuckle right now? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: 55f88ae04ddbed9bef9315d1e06e7bd9cc89c8394f76bca8286a2c3ce7dc7a95.png (326x327, 26.67K)

It's added to make the coke even more addictive. On top of building up dependence on the opioid - opioid withdrawal can only be remedied with opioids … people are going to start feeling sick as though with ten concurrent flus when they don't have that laced coke) another benefit to the dealers is that clients are more like to return to them, seeking out the 'speedball' coke that made them feel even more like a fucking champ than the unlaced variety.

Canadian here. What do?

What the fuck do I do?

Attached: 1537271892101.jpg (388x443, 29.9K)

The time is rapidly approaching when we're all going to have to decide what to do with what remains of our miserable lives. How we're going to react to this foul plot. It's going to be an individual decision…But that doesn't mean there won't be some catalyst that won't provoke a simultaneous massive response from us.

This is big, bump. I'll add to the thread that I think this particular bust (a) took place one year ago, and (b) is the same bust as has already been linked to the brother of the Toronto "Danforth" shooter from July 2018. However I can't tell if the bail development from OP is old news or new, because the useless, complicit Canadian newspapers don't report it.

Attached: 1420411334256.jpg (480x480, 44.67K)

Obviously they're trying to bury the story. Only the Toronto Star to date (from what I could find) linked the two events in one article.

Justin's Canada needs the strength brought by fine young men like this.

dude. weed.

She nailed this. Canadian are in big trouble if the US ever find out that our government actively support and protect terrorist with WMD, And yes Carfentanyl is a WMD.

I hope that that one day the US extradite all the Privy council and send them to Guantanamo bay!

125lb of opiate?
What's wrong with 59kg of drugs?
You'd think 3stones of drugs was bad.
What do you mean we should not release a man framed for some drugs?

No evidence of such.
Ansari claimed basement was not finished.

He was fired from Saint Lucia during government change. Probably was uppity.

Likely that Faisal (Danforth Shooter) was suicidal, and then radicalized. It's easy to manipulate someone when they're broken.

Weird that the US is not covering it…or making the trial known…that Ansari was COURT ORDERED to house a chemical engineer, and then drugs are found in his house.

New 9/11 perhaps. And I could see it working. But I could also see a revolt.

They're saying only 1% purity, if using ld50. But may be true that maximum lethality / weight is lower.

Still, 50m lethal doses seems…LIKE A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR!

Who is giving these ~80IQ niggers this shit? CIA? Israel? Rothschilds?

these guys are puppet stooges at best, too stupid to tie their own fucking shoelaces and they get ahold of city-killing amounts of chemical weapons?

the only saving grace is a whole bunch of non-whites will die alongside the europeans genocided by these chimps, the leeches who came to bleed the dying corpse, nuked for their greed.

Here says police reported (to him, email was not published) that was 10g carfenanil:
gangstersoutt.blogspot.com/2017/10/42kg-of-carfentanil-seized-in-gta.html

But here, 50m doses mean 800g.

Hopefully not, but seemingly eventual.

People will revolt, eventually.
World could have been so peaceful.

Personally, If I were you, I would look into getting the fuck out of canada.

Attached: Anubis up in this motherfucker.jpg (400x266, 10.21K)

Canada is 99.9% wilderness. Pick an obscure spot by a creek, bug-out, and live comfortably as a wild caucasian forest man.

Attached: cabin.jpg (700x544, 97.19K)

Where does the judge live? I'll kill him and any cops nearby. Fuck it. Heil Hitler. Death to traitors. Death to every Toronto police officer. No exceptions. No mercy. Freedom for Canada.

IMO you can't blame those doing their jobs.
Tax payers also indirectly support what Ontario does- including granting Maisum bail.

Judge is simply an idiot indebted to Ontarian burreaucrats.

China is getting revenge for the Opium wars.

Hi cop. The Toronto police are a masonic pedophile grooming gang complicit in Mossad's human smuggling through the harbor and airport. You will come forward, confess to your litany of crimes, and publicly execute your superior officers or you will be hanged alongside them. No exceptions. No mercy.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1366x768 176.63 KB, 176.63K)

I don't convict people for indirectly doing harm. If I did, then no Canadian taxpayer is innocent.
There is a spectrum of guilt: people who did X, people who were specially able to stop X, and people who unknowingly support X. I'm for convicting the first 2, but not the last. And I don't believe that all Toronto police were able to stop X.

What do you propose be done about mason pedophile grooming gangs and the order of the eastern star? Would you have us take them all at their word that they were innocent and stupid?

The police have access to resources we do not. They have no excuse for their ignorance and minimal excuse for their cowardice. On top of that the Toronto Police specifically, are known to be heavily infiltrated by Beijing and Mossad. They help cover up terrorism. They are all traitors.

There are a lot of groups I intend to show mercy, and there are many grey areas I intend to overlook or turn a blind eye to in the name of saving our people. The Toronto police are not among them.

Fuck I dunno what is up with my computer today. Obviously meant to quote you. Polite sage for double post.

Sup torfag pedo cop? I'm barebacking Zig Forums on a windows 10 computer while openly threatening your lives. Fuck you. Death to traitors. Freedom for Canada. Heil Hitler.

Simply muds doing mud things, being policed by muds. White police can't do anything. And is it not better that White police stay, policing White neighborhoods, instead of all quitting?

I imagine White police don't have the power & judges to remedy it- they only have the power thaht people give them- and these enlightened individuals are not pushing 'cultural relativism-' thus, I don't believe White officers suiciding their careers would do any good.

What are the chances that Canada remains intact for 20 years?

Every man is responsible for his actions and his role in Mystery Babylon, and cops are the upholders of this evil. Their punishment must be more severe

I'm not going to give you a gold sticker for policing white neighborhoods, officer. White men don't need you. Furthermore, every cop I've ever had the displeasure of interacting with has been a rabidly anti-white piece of shit. You think no one notices the way you all shirk away from interacting with white men and let your diversity hire partner do the talking? You think we don't notice the way you're literally trained to harass, prevent, and break up white relationships?

Fuck your careers you narcissistic cowardly trash. Die with the kikes you serve.

Not happening, is it?

ATM police are doing what they can to keep peace- would you rather they (try) to burn Ontario to the ground? Seems like all White police could bring all evidence to judges, lose their careers, and have their families threatened…with the result being nothing changing except more nonWhite police…

Damnit cop. I'M threatening your family. You're afraid of the wrong people.

Not a cop. Answer my question: Should cops present information to judges EVEN if they believe they won't win?

Current Toronto teachers are teaching cultural relativism.
Toronto is only 47%, at best, White.

Toronto is a shithole.

The only thing worse than a Toronto cop is a Durham cop, a York cop, or a Peel cop.

I actually prefer dealing with TPS. Unlike Drips, Yorkies and Peelers, they have to pass the psych exam to get hired.

Ontario judges are all masons/eastern star, so yeah, point extremely begrudgingly taken. But that's when you arm up, hold a press conference detailing everything, livestream the evidence, and shoot anyone who attempts to take it from you.

We are already at war. There is only so long you can sit on evidence before you're more or less helping hide it. If there are good cops out there they'd better show themselves now.

Oh, BTW, carf is imported into Vancouver, transshipped through the rockies (Nelson, Fernie, Kimberley) and ends up in mosques Calgary and Edmonton, al-Berta.

t. counterintelligence merc

And that shooter was picked up and released for shoplifting two days before he went GTA: Taste of the Danforth.

Cops are trying to keep some of the info under wraps for investigative purposes, but the reality is that all goatfuckers are in on this shit. Pisslam is a political movement, not a religion.

Get the fuck out of Toronto. Or any large city, really, until the threat is neutralized.

Seems like those willing/able to do such are no longer working there, or are working different parts of the city- where they have no contact.

I'm from Alberta, but I'm doubting that many White police are policing nonWhite areas. As such, those with dirt share ethnicity.

People are cowed into avoiding racism, and say 'sorry' way too much as it is. They're cowards who would accept a 1% chance of dying than to admit that they discriminate.

People, for whatever reason, think government discrimination is good while personal discrimination is bad- while it's the other way around. For government discrimination makes people fund those (taxes to government) who hurt them- and this is why traitors are worse than enemies- for they make you hurt yourself.

The war is won by people leaving- and living as civilized people.

US annexation will be the ultimate end to this, but Trump has to fix his house first before Anschluss.