5,000 Subhuman Niggers Move Back to Africa Where They Belong

Up to 5,000 US blacks have moved back to Ghana - and thousands more to other African states - over the past few years as part of a growing movement to live in a society in which they say they will be able to live in a world “in which black people are in charge.” The slowly growing “return to Africa” movement was highlighted in a recent article on the Al Jazeera news service, titled “Why some African Americans are moving to Africa.” The article—which, of course, blames white people for all of the ills affecting blacks—revolves around an interview with Muhammida el-Muhajir, a digital marketer from New York City, who left her job to move to Accra, the capital of Ghana. “They have come from the big cities of San Francisco, Chicago, and New York. Thousands of them. And many refuse to return,” the article starts, saying that a “new wave of African Americans is escaping the incessant racism and prejudice in the United States. From Senegal and Ghana to The Gambia, communities are emerging in defiance of conventional wisdom that Africa is a continent everyone is trying to leave.” The article goes on to say that it is estimated that between 3,000 and 5,000 US blacks live in the Ghanaian capital alone. (Ghana, it will be recalled, has a “right of abode” law,” similar to Israel’s “Law of Return.” This “right of abode law” grants residence in and citizenship of Ghana to any person of black racial descent.) “They are teachers in small towns in the west or entrepreneurs in the capital and say they that even though living in Ghana is not always easy, they feel free and safe,” the article continues. El-Muhajir says she moved, “because despite her education and experience, she was always made to feel like a second-class citizen.” Moving, she said, was “an opportunity to fulfil her potential” and to “avoid being targeted by racial violence.” The latter reason is of course nonsense, as all the evidence shows that in the US white people are the targets of racial violence far more than blacks are, and that black on black crime is by far the greatest threat to blacks in America. Even though El-Muhajir’s perception of “white violence” is false—generated no doubt by the controlled media—her first reason has truth to it, namely that in open competition and on a level playing field, blacks are almost always guaranteed to lose out against higher IQ whites and Asians in America.

dailyarchives.org/index.php/news/1535-blaxit-many-american-blacks-moving-from-the-u-s-to-ghana-and-south-africa

GOOD RIDDANCE FUCKING NIGGERS!! YOU CANNOT COMPETE IN A CAPITALIST SOCIETY WITH WHITE MALES BECAUSE YOU ARE GENETICALLY INFERIOR!!!

Attached: nig nag mario.jpg (185x272, 7.34K)

I hope more and more will take the initiative and go to their "wakanda kangz n sheeiiiit" paradise. While we're at it, I hope even niggers living in European countries start doing just that. Please go ! I would even raise money for having charters taking them back by truckloads.

This needs to be encouraged as much as possible

THIS ISNT ORGANETUAN'S DOING YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

=NOTHING GOOD EVER HAPPENS, ZOG WONT ARREST ZOG, GO BACK TO T_D==

Chinks need new slave labor so its inevitable. I expect the next manufacturing base to be moved from china to rapefrica while chinks focus on the larger items: planes, robotics…
All of the more dangerous elements of nog society will continue to be shipped to europe and america.

I started memeing this on my Black Militant twitter account

Attached: blaxit.png (662x1027, 482.34K)

You are deranged.

Stop sucking cheeto dick faggot

US blacks' ancestors don't come from South Africa.

Bye niggers

Attached: 6a63df614f17a33309778c17867c0af7-imagejpeg.jpg (500x524, 29.43K)

This is a good start. Fuck, I'd donate money to buy plane tickets.

They are talking about Ghana which is on the west coast.
Thats where all the US niggers came from.

Dont you wish you had copied the Arabs and castrated all your nigger slaves?
The Arabs perfected slavery for 1000 years before the USA showed up.

AND…what do you think the trans agenda is for Europeans?

How about making some commercial about these niggers returning to their "ancestral homeland" so they can revoke their "African" heritage?

Nige approved, Powell seconded, motion carried. Deport the darkies!

Attached: GettyImages-507848197.jpg (1200x672 40.33 KB, 142.01K)

That is an interesting contrast.

Given how ignorant African Americans are towards Africa we could say that everyone returning to Africa gets a pair of free air Jordans and most of them would believe it.

Deportations cost money!! How about if they pay for it themselves? Also, what are you going to do with the fucking disgusting nigglet spawn of the mongrel cross breeds who have defiled themselves, disrespected their ancestors and have no culture and no nation and no people?

I have been studying the kike/muslim agenda with their slaves and castration for years now. I am not amused by their BULLSHIT!

Attached: come home brothers and sisters BLAXIT.jpg (838x1100, 156.82K)

Increase their ethnonationalism and encourage them to move back in protest.

Yes but the net result is beneficial because you save on welfare, police, prison maintenance and a whole host of other expenditures.

Half-and-halfs get on the boat, Quads get tested f or nigger degeneracy, if they pass they stay if not they sail, the rest should be fine.

nobody talked about trump you fucking schizo

This is nothing and if you actually did that you would be a cuck. The only solution for them is total and utter extermination.

Attached: white_child_in_SA.jpg (631x484, 73.45K)

Who fucking cares what the initial number is, the ball in rolling. That’s 5k less niggers getting 10’s of thousands of government gibs from the white man every year. That’s 5k nigs that won’t have their spawn muck up the white canvas. Fuck off yid.

Only downside is the worst niggers won't have the agency to go back without dem programs to get their asses on the plane. Not that I'd mind, seeing as a one time payment to be rid of them is less than supporting them and their future nigglets. How can you put a price on a black free country really?

Attached: 342411d284d7af4680c437d480c302f18.jpg (480x480 126.24 KB, 56.97K)

Attached: Black-brain-vs.-White-brain-164x300.jpg (164x300, 21.1K)

Pointless news, since they will all come back anyway. Probably accompanied by some kike propaganda under the moniker of "The Heroes have returned from their pilgrimage of cultural enrichment". Watch as the kike beasts prop their homecoming bigger than the military parades.

Finally, a case where I'd be happy to give my tax dollars to niggers. What's the progress on revoking their "citizenship" and preventing them returning after first contact with "a country where blacks are in charge"?

Attached: Native_African_Architecture.jpg (700x501, 40.45K)

Blacks aren’t human. What do we care that they traffick in each other?

I'm only referring to the term "human trafficking" not speaking in the first person about subhuman trafficking.

12,000 years of innovation went into pic related.

Kang/10

WE

Attached: zim2.jpg (750x447, 98.75K)

We need to start memeing this. Seriously. I'm talking about on the IOTBW or HWNDU scale. If we can get even 1 million niggers to go back over the next 10 years we'll have done more good for this country and the world then anybody since at least Ian Smith.

Sometimes I really wish time machines where real.

Imb4 we import their people as willing slaves, because it's their only productive export in the face of every other civilizations unburdening.

every time you feel sad, remember greater zimbabwe

and that will make me happy?

In the strictest sense, 1 million niggers exported equals 170,000 human lives spared.

I disagree with the open racism of this board too frequently, though I do find it funny. Black people are still people, even if they aren't as smart as others, and because of that they do deserve the basic respect due all human beings. Because of that, I do think that Blacks will be happier if they move back, en masse, to Central Africa where they came from. (They were not in South Africa, nor in North Africa, but they did populate Central Africa for eons.) But I don't realistically expect that that will happen.

If they don't move back, all of them, en masse, to Africa, ultimately Negros will be undervalued for their cultural contributions to Earth as a whole. In the coming time of ultra-competitive racial groups vying for Earth's limited resources, this is not good for them. Genetic engineering will weed them out, and they will not be missed… unless they all go back to Africa.

Attached: leggo my ego.jpg (1280x800, 167.26K)

Thank god, these coons need to move back. What Lincoln tried to do and what the Black Panthers tried to do in the 70s. It is inevitable that these kfc eating apes needed to go back. This is good since this means: less votes that (((they))) will try to rig in any elections, less welfare, less crimes, no nigger ghettos, and no more (((rap music))). This puts a dent in the kikes since their pet chimps want out and I'm glad.
GOOD RIDDANCE AND NEVER COME BACK!

You ever think that instead of being an ass about it, you could highlight the positives of moving to a society where there is greater racial homogeneity for blacks? Where they might be able to reach their potential and help other blacks.

That kind of approach might encourage more people to make the trek. Help out the country they go to and at the same time leave a place where they don't feel like they fit in anyway, or can't compete.

Such as?

exactly my point

Uh… The only ones who are going to move ever are the ones who have skills.

No one getting benefits will go.

You ever hear of Liberia?
What's the capital city?
Now why would it be named after a US president?

We tried encouragement, we tried assistance, we tried supremacy through affirmative action, lowering standards for them, lowering qualifying scores, lowering the barrier for entry…

You know what they did when they got their Wakanda? Enslaved their own and sold them to the jew.

But yeah, I understand your point. Let's at least let them believe an ethnostate will benefit them.

Yeah true. I never said they'd be successful. But let them try and feel good about it.

OMG that is amazing…why can't we meme THIS…and that is not even talking about the financial aspect or the other life ruining aspects of having niggers around (declining property values, permanent injury and rape).

What said, yes the skilled ones will be going. These ones can do what was originally a project the US wanted to establish: the african america aka Liberia. Of course (((someone))) didn't like their slaves being shipped back with an established civilization. Lincoln was (((assassinated))) and the niggers remained here since. Being the DNC's votes and worsening the country. If these 5k skilled blacks do establish an ethnostate and know the JQ to know who actually is (((the white man))) that enslaved their ancestors and left them in the US and other countries.

~50 million blacks self-deporting to Africa = 8.5 million American lives spared the horrendous consequences of black on white (((diversity)))

Realistically, it would be a major financial relief on the US to give them $50k and send them on their way. That's not even a year worth of gibs and the dumb nogs could buy a cadillac for their arrival in Wakanda

option 1. Stay in white country where you live like a king, be given everything, be untouchable whatever you do, fuck all blond bitches, easy happy life forever.
option 2. Go back to live like you are in 10.000 BC in a stinking shit hole where blacks are in charge and starve to death…
Nigs are stupid, but not that stupid.

Moishe you are not even trying anymore.

Gonest abe thumbs up from the grave.

Indeed. Make it a appealing utopia and the niggidiest of the nigger will want to go. The problems are that we'd have to foot the bill to get many of them there because of kikes because they are poor as shit. And not to forget that niggers are a distraction for the spics, with them gone spics will go further into acting like niggers.

Black separatism is a meme we can push. If successful we help the white race by establishing an ethnostate without actually needing to genocide. I don't believe in "muh based blacks," but they do hate the spics, who population-wise are growing faster and are a much bigger threat. At least splitting (if not redirecting entirely) the attention of niggers is of unquestionably greater benefit, as ZOG relies on rallying everyone against the white man.

If George Lincoln Rockwell could find common ground so could we. We can get "black nationalists" to be implicitly on our side without sacrificing our need for racial purity.

Attached: GeorgeLincolnRockwellAtNationOfIslamRally.png (1123x769, 608.3K)

not really, spics fuck up niggers. south los angeles used to be mostly black after the 50s. that started to change in the 70s and 80s when spic gangs were literally firebombing entire neighborhoods to push the niggers out. the spics went full retard on the niggers, thats like one of the very few things we have in common with the spics is that they fucking hate niggers. niggers are so bad that EVERYONE fucking hates them; us, kikes, spics, mudslimes, chinks, even other fucking niggers.

That's why we offer them a cadillac
nigs love cadillacs

Thats not related to what I was trying to say user. I was trying to say without the nigger problem the spic problem will get worse as a large vector for their attention will be gone.

Spics already account for 70% of the welfare recipients in the US so how much worse could it really get?
We're thinking too hard about this. Nogs are NPC83's, simply offer them a fucking 'Lac and they'll jump on a ship to Wakanda. It's cheap as fuck to get rid of a Nog. We can even work out a bulk discount with GM or something

Well for the wetbacks it can be done almost the same way. The reason these taco eating beaners are here is because Mexico is a shithole. The (((Cartels))) and the corrupt Mexican government letting every pablo and consuela from not only Mexico but also the rest of the other hispanic countries south of Mexico such as Honduras and of course Venezuela. These other countries are also extremely corrupt. Establishing a coup of the Zionist government in Mexico and doing a similar solution like Liberia could work. Other than that, the beaners can also be deported and of course the wall, although these spics need to stop running and ruining other countries and just fight their corrupt governments.

#blaxit

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (275x183, 75.82K)

i partially agree with you, thats why i said not really as opposed to not at all. in the end though, its just one problem replacing another

sorry, meant that for

Might as well buy them a fucking yacht cuck.

Anyone who wants to efficiently get rid of niggers.
No, that's 100k niggers back in Africa to deal with. Africa is not theirs, it's ours. Their home is 6 feet under, compromise is over Jamal.

Attached: 82391073004220d317f74c5fea0227d7--nazi-propaganda-political-posters.jpg (236x334, 18.2K)

The Mexicans tried this in the 1920s, and our pozzed government looked the other way. CIAniggers stand to gain way too much by working with the cartels, they won't abide a nationalist coup.
https: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristero_War

Attached: Nigger_businessman.jpg (800x500, 91.28K)

Step 1. Dig a big hole in africa
Step 2. Put fried chicken in it
Step 3. Meme that we found Wakanda
Step 4. Give niggers guilt money for everything we stole from them
Step 5. Nuke that fucker…
Step 6. Tell future generations that we have 'no idea' how it came to be…wait a second…

Attached: eye of the sahara glass nuke.jpg (568x420, 51.52K)

There's 15k CIAniggers max, user. Who gives a fuck what they want? That's like a town in Arkansas.

I don't give a shit if some JIDF calls me a cuck, if there was a legitimate operation to remove niggers, I'm willing to donate a lot of money. Too bad the real bottom feeders that are content with their EBT and weed sales wouldn't be willing to go.

I'm all for a puppet government in Mexico. Hell, if we actually govern it with good intentions, most Mexicans (with exception of a few true nationalists) would be happy with us. Not that I really care much what brown burrito-munchers think about me.

Study military history. My point is that you would have to purge them and the rest of the ZOG first, unless Mexico took herself back, which isn't about to happen.

Well yes, not only that but also thanks to Woodrow Cuckson. He wimped out and didn't want the US military wanting to get rid of the useful idiots like Pancho Villa and Emiliano Zapata during the Mexican Revolution. It could've also been solved early on if the US just took all of them on and just defended the Mexican Kingdom supporters instead of letting the (((Villistas, Zapatistas, and Constitutionalists))) duke it out. It would've been the solution to end the (((Mexican Revolution))).

Also reminder that Oswald Mosley wanted to pay British niggers to go live in Jamaica instead. He even guaranteed them a well paying job (by Jamaican standards) and shocked the reporter by suggesting that £1,000 sending them over there is cheaper than £2,000 keeping them here.

The smart move is to surrender California and let them self eradicate then come back in and finish the job once their forces are dwindled down to scraps.

Fuck off. It would be "easy" to pass a constitutional amendment to nullify all legal status given after the treasonous 1965 immigration act. If anything, niggers are a problem since they've been here since even before the articles of confederation. Thanks Jews.

One drop rule.

We need a pit for spics as well…something large that would fit them all.

Birthright citizenship is not legal according to the constitution.

The Mexican imperial family survives, btw, but they're as cucked as the rest of the European nobility. This is why I don't understand monarchists.
America simply needs a new ruling class to arise and clean house. Most minorities will choose to go back when the free handouts dry up.

t. 56% beaner

Unlike beaners, these niggers have a bit of gumption. They are taking their ill-gotten gains and going back to live like kings lording it over other niggers. As long as they're gone.

Africans leaving white countries is good. Africans dying is better

Nigger mansion.

Attached: Grass-Hut-1 jpg.jpg (550x418, 73.31K)

dont worry, they will die

Naw the chinky bugs love them some nigger and nigger pussy…they will give up all their wealth and well being to support a parasitic entity like niggers in their homeland.

Trump should help out by letting saying welfare will be canceled soon but in the meantime it can be used to buy plane tickets to Africa or Israel.

But he won't. Because those low levels of oxygen in his penthouses made a nigger fetishist out of him.

Shame on you being racists.

Stop making a martyr out of a race traitor that made hundreds of thousands of White folk kill each other for niggers' "rights".

Europeans didn't make her feel like what she really is, a subhuman. Pretty good 'poker face' for Europeans.

Giving niggers free food, housing, healthcare and education wasn't enough.

So the jews made it legal to commit crimes.

STILL THEY KVETCH

checked

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x675, 1.13M)

More power to them but what prevents them from coming back when they realise what they've done?

We do.

This.

A decent house in most of these countries cost 10,000 dollars. If a nigger works and saves at all, he can live a pretty good life back in Africa. In fact EBT might even pay for it.

Sometimes thats what I think UFO are, time machine tourists.

They are going back in time and going "lol look at the dumb niggers" and then popping back into their timeframe.

Make them renounce their citizenship before leaving.

Since niggers are extinct in the future maybe they are just looking a proto humans.

SUCH GOOD! confirmed!

nope you sure won't! Nevermind the Ebola, also do you want your arms cut off at the elbows or wrists? Wonderful old Africa, you just have to smile.