How About a Kavanaugh Salt Thread?

Meany-pants almost-rapist Judge Kavanaugh still bound to win confirmation; Listen-and-Believe feminists on suicide watch
The narrative on Judge Kavanaugh – the same daddy-touched-me bullshit they use every time – is falling apart. Even professional kikes in the media are now dogpiling on the sleazy whore for not getting her story straight before going public with her stunning bravery.

Senate Democrats, grasping at the last possible straw before they hire yet another lone gunman or blow the dust off the ol’ heart attack gun from the Scalia homicide, have managed to postpone the confirmation vote with a Hail Mary sex-fuck-teen girl’s tits maneuver that has grown into the mass psychological projection of every fat bitch who lost her virginity to a nigger on the football team, and who will now never have a family like the Kavanaughs.

Shitlib faggots have gone into full listen-and-believe mode and are now calling for the vote to be postponed – in the name of decency, naturally – until the (((FBI))) can do a 100% fair and impartial investigation of these unfortunate 36-year-old allegations.

Legal observers have noted that the investigation is likely to be challenging, since the stupid whore didn’t tell anybody back when everybody was drinking Bosco and watching Sky King, when it would have been relevant. Other factors impeding the search for impartial and non-partisan justice for this victim include the relative lack of witnesses, the he-said/she-said nature of the allegations, and the obvious fact the cunt is lying at the behest of her dykey kike lawyer, who may not have been to law school, given some of the retarded shit she’s been saying in public.

Confirmation is now virtually guaranteed, though the mega-kikes on the committee have enough pull to ritualistically humiliate Trump’s Based Neocon Zionist nominee one last time before he gets on the court and fucks their shit up for the next 75 years.

So, where does this leave Zig Forums?
Salt thread? Salt thread. Post what you have from Twitter, various comment sections, and reddit.

Attached: Shitlibs_on_Rape_34.jpg (939x835 222.36 KB, 144.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/19/kavanaugh-accuser-christine-blasey-ford-wants-fbi-to-investigate-assault-claim-why-bureau-likely-wont.html
youtu.be/E2h8ujX6T0A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_personhood
youtu.be/2wnPHFSdrME
archive.is/LITIe
twitter.com/Phil_Mattingly
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kike free here.

Salt is coming from both the neocons and the democrats. Just from different angles. Mods, please check how many posts by this IP were made. Betcha it was a single posting by a single IP

I'd bet my testicles if we tracked back those giving "death threats" it would lead to the shnozz behind the curtain

Funny how the GOP has been dragging its heels on filling the court vacancies since Obama was in office but they start throwing a tantrum and crying about the last minute of the eleventh hour when it's time to vet their pet sex predator.

Don't take my word for it. The Dems have been serving it up cold-blooded on camera while Republicans clutch their pearls and have-you-ever.

Dubs say yes. Can one thing happen without "death threats" driving innocent liars from their homes?

Attached: Poor_Brian.jpg (634x215, 24.2K)

What was the actual accusation against kavanaugh again?

I translated your comment back to its original Hebrew, Mordechai:

Slap and tickle with a 15-year-old whore while he was 17. No witnesses, no report for 30 years, and that was to her therapist, which all modern women have, apparently.

35 years ago he touched bobs at prom

The (((FBI))) already investigated this swamp creature six times. Now the cunt refuses to go to the monday senate hearing without investigation number seven? Fuck directly off. This a clear play to drag the confirmation out past the midterms.

implying demanding innocent until proven guilty is not the rightest of things.
>Shitlib faggots have gone into full listen-and-believe mode and are now calling for the vote to be postponed – in the name of decency, naturally – until the (((FBI))) can do a 100% fair and impartial investigation of these unfortunate 36-year-old allegations.
Inb4 hes a zog fbi plant anyways so hes found not guilty but with the news completely silent on it.

6 times already? Then hes definitely on the fbi roll then. So this scenario is commie jew vs less commie jew

Being white.

Kavanaugh is a Ziocuck sodomite.

Kavanaugh is a Zionist Jew puppet.

He’s also a pedophile.

I'm glad Zig Forums agrees

Filtered. Spoiled links to deny shekels for coordinated David Brockposting.

Attached: No_Shekels_for_You.jpg (1121x535, 139.01K)

Kavanaugh is a cuck and corporate stooge just like Gorsuch

Wow, look at all these totally unique anons and certainly not an option hopping shill.

Yes

That’s not how this works, bucko.

Nobody disagrees. He's good on guns though, and I like to think the shitlibs have just #MeTooed themselves out of Roe v Wade in 10 years.

Try less hard to fit in, fag.

Attached: Hillary_Blackface.jpg (943x605, 115.82K)

I support gun control, so we can see if these 3% and oathqueefers live up to their rhetoric and start civil war.

>>>/suicide/

Wrong ID, kike. You glow brighter than the ovens should have.
Mods need to take care of this faggot.

Lol who is this person and what did he actually do, can someone give me a rundown.

They want to stall this so the dems in red states won't force themselves on voting for Kavanaugh. Simple as that.

Attached: 420.jpg (1256x706, 62.24K)

Cool. Thanks for letting me know. Filtered.

Not to mention that Trump is flipping many circuit courts conservative, more so than any president in modern history. His legacy will be felt, and they won't be able to outlaw the right to self-defense so easily.

What is statute of limitations on sexual assault?

With literally no proof, inconsistent story on part of the (((victim))), numerous people who were with him and stated it's bullshit? During when? 1984 or something? Probably not very long lmao

Anons, I have a startling revelation to make. 40 years ago, which is before I was even born, the cockgargling transvestite from Zig Forums, 163b98 sexually assaulted me. I have no evidence of this accusation to present, but as I am the victim in this scenario I demand that his life be ruined. Please ignore the fact that this happened decades ago and I am only coming forward about it now when the timing is convenient.

Attached: woods_hirono.jpg (643x722, 355.47K)

This needs to be used more for these hypercunts.

No different from Trump

Not all women are shit, but (((Twitter))) shows most of them are.

Thank god there are a few countries around the world where women don't have too many rights (right to cheat, divorce, get half of your shit, etc).

FBI already said the statute of limitations has passed and nothing can be done.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/19/kavanaugh-accuser-christine-blasey-ford-wants-fbi-to-investigate-assault-claim-why-bureau-likely-wont.html

The legal status of absolutely everything in America is: Whatever enough kikes want.

First Amendment? Not for hate speech, goy. Here's 28 years for telling niggers they're niggers from a moving truck.
Second Amendment? Have you seen the victims of the Rose McGowan Parkland School?
Third Amendment? You'll quarter ZOG troops when we say, goy. Remember the Posse Comitatus Act of 1912.
Fourth Amendment? You get searched when and where we say, especially if we think you might be a member of a racist organization, here to disrupt the fag pride festival.
Fifth Amendment? Go ahead and remain silent if you like. Your lawyer is also a Jew, and good luck putting forward a case when it's something involving finance or fiat money.
Sixth Amendment? No public trial if you've scared Israel enough, you terrorist-loving schlemazel!
Seventh Amendment? Fuck your trial by jury. Eric Holder explained it all: The Democrat President can have you killed after "due process," which doesn't have to include a jury if he doesn't feel like it. Not under Trump though, that would be crazy.
Eighth Amendment? Life in solitary confinement at Florence ADX is not cruel and unusual punishment for the elderly Barry Mills.
Ninth Amendment? Fuck your rights, goy.
Tenth Amendment? Fuck your states too. You're part of a global society now. Love it or else.

Maybe because it was fucking ridiculous? He was 16 when it happened and the lawyer of the cunt herself defended Bill Clinton's rapes with the excuse that even groping and forced kissing isn't rape and got away with it, it passed. She dug her own grave and Slick Willy saved us with his pedo rapist ways.

Based James Woods goes right for the jugular by invoking American war dead. Let's see if the angry little jap wasp has a counter to that one that doesn't involve No. 1 fuckee.

I love how the media conveniently ignores the difference between "death threats" and "credible threats."

i'm surprised he still has an account

They've got dirt on him. Think Louis CK. He won't go too far.

How come everytime a Democrat is raped it's 30 years prior?

The patriarchy makes it too dangerous for womyn to speak out. Xhe is already getting death threats just for speaking the truth about a fucking white male.

Fucking BASED!

Filtered.

You think patriotards deserve to have guns?

That's not his fight, eventually disenfranchised people who like James Woods end up here and the only then do we polish them with facts. If he was talking on Twitter like anons here, Twitter would have banned him already. Everyone plays their part when SHTF. Never spread yourself thin by fighting too much of the enemy at once.

This is good thinking. I sometimes wonder who in the public eye is secretly /ourguy/. Most are obviously pretending for shekels, but I suspect some Tucker Carlson, Roy Moore, Joe Arpaio, Pinhead from Hellraiser are more wise to the Jew than they let on. Maybe we're only honest because we're all autistic losers who have already lost everything that matters, so we just tell the truth to make war. Maybe there are a lot of smarter, more successful types who know the kikes' own game and are succeeding at it.

Of course, it could be argued that this does no good if they go to their graves eating peanuts out of the Jews' shit. Pic vaguely related.

Attached: Trump_Wall8.jpeg (1060x827, 1.01M)

Kampfy-tier.

Fuck off kikefy.

sage

pfff, you're a dumb motherfucker you believes in pretty lights and stereo sounds.

What a beautiful photo….

That will provide hrs of entertainment.

epin post bro

Attached: telaviv.jpg (1846x427, 133.87K)

Thanks for posting an image with facts in it. I notice you can’t refute a single thing it says. Go back to reddit, you cocksucking yid.

Did anybody bother to ask Kav if a corporation is a person?

youtu.be/E2h8ujX6T0A

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_personhood

This still cracks me up…Ann is hard core.

youtu.be/2wnPHFSdrME

Remember Kamala Harris who bitched during the hearing? She's involved in covering those pedo priests.

Attached: Kamala Harris.mp4 (1280x720, 2.33M)

Can you sue the DNC over this and Thomas?

If Trump were to apoint another male, will they claim he raped as well?

Thanks anons. Feels bad, I didn't go to my own prom. coulda touched a tiddy shieeet

this is what the lack of a conscience looks like.

Attached: team woman.webm (640x360, 10.82M)

daily reminder leftist females are not humans and belong to the incels

I love how fucking retarded Zig Forums is. Is this place just nothing but dumb faggot kikes now? Did any of you faggot kikes even watch the hearing?

HE FUCKING SAID IT HIMSELF AND YET Zig Forums STILL WANTS THIS FAG IN THE SCOTUS……………….hahahaha oh god this board is the definition of cucked beyond repair

since when was Zig Forums ever in a position to choose?

this is a board of peace friend, a place of silent observers, not men who take action.

What did you expect?

WTF

Herte's why the accuser went to a therapist during 2012. There was a chance that Romney might have won the election.

He raped someone though.

Attached: 0595d1_e503d72b6d8042fe8542422862deccaa_mv2.png (990x990 149.43 KB, 57.17K)

This is about salting the political landscape surrounding SC appointments/confirmation ahead of (((Ginsburg))) or the 'wise' LaBeetus vacating their seats. Republicans filling Scalia's and Kennedy's seats doesn't really change the makeup of the court like replacing Ginsburg and/or Sotomayor will.
They need the confirmation process to be an absolute shitshow and have the republicans burn political capital on a nominee that should've been a "sure thing". This weakens them ahead of Ginsburg croaking….have you seen her latest interview? She's dying, and it's very unlikely she'll live to see 2021 even with the best healthcare on Earth.

So again, this has little to do with Kavanaugh, it's the pregame for Ginsburg.

DEADLINE 10pm EST TONIGHT!
if that dumb cunt doesn't respond tonight, they'll vote on Monday to confirm Kavanaugh without more hearings.

archive.is/LITIe

I called him a swamp creature, faggot. I'm under no illusions that he's Hitler The Judge. He's the least worst choice in Trump's short list. I hope to see that list improve once the ancient kikess finally keels over

False. He thinks gun control is good.

It doesn't matter if he has some pozzed views, he has demonstrated extensively he judges by precedent and the law as written. He doesn't do judicial activism like RGB and Sotomayor so he'll do a good job protecting the majority vote for any 2nd case which is all that really matters. The way this country survives is to hold fast to the constitution by having judges that rule in an unbiased manner. Stop being a blackpill faggot.

How is one not to have a blackpilled view when one lives within a system designed to lead to the destruction of the west at the hands of jews and the hordes? Is reflecting on reality blackpilled? If one was in a post-apocalyptic world, would talking about reality be considered blackpilled? Etc.

Kikes.

Fox just reported that Ford's lawyer is asking for one more day.

SOON

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 9.42.40 PM.png (531x767, 284.43K)

wtf I just noticed this CNN reporter's profile pic
twitter.com/Phil_Mattingly

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 9.50.54 PM.png (471x442 333.86 KB, 295.67K)

I'd be very surprised if topcuck grassley doesn't give her the day.

So why do we want or even give a shit about Kavanaugh again?

I just care about the salt.
Hopefully ginsberg drops next. 3x salt.

It's cuck-o-clock. GOP wimping out in 3…2…

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 9.59.52 PM.png (110x23, 5.47K)

one random dumb cunt is tying up a SC nomination and decades of SC decisions on bullshit. she's a nobody holding the political process hostage.

it's pretty wild.

Hannity is like

How do I know this isn't just a token program which hires a grand total of 2 minority women as his manicurists (1 per hand) to judge his cuticles? This is not offensive unless we know the scope.

Well no shit he's getting in they've already tried this muhrape shit with nigger tom and that one had way more proof and substance than this shit.

looks like it will be monday, they put it on the agenda.
still all weekend for them to cuck out, though.

sage because I'm tired of bumping this

reality is you calling up the IRS, giving them your social, address, name, and legal intention to never, ever pay a cent of tax again, and dare them to come get the piles of cash in your backyard. set your alarm clock for 4 a.m.; they'll be stopping in.
this, whatever this is…a television show. one random nobody decides to take down a made man in the bush neocon mafia, and the us senate agrees to lick her feet on Christmas morning if she asks…my ass.
people believe this is real. it's hilarious. they could drag this out until november 6th if they wanted. people will do nothing. zombies. fully zombified population. waiting for their soap opera "he undid his zipper, I remember that" moment on the live teevee.
mediated existence through the mask of images while debt and death grind you into the earth in reality.

Has access to more foreskins and virgin white baby blood than Benny N. does. Ginsberg is more powerful on a cultural scale than Benny is. While he is certainly far more politically powerful I assert that cultural power is of more use and more important than political power is. It's why another ZOGbot was elected POTUS.

They only have those rights if you allow those actions to go unpunished.

Those are sharia contries controlled by jews who are larping as muslims - which are simply jews by a different name.

Even if she dies, they will be weekend and bernie-ing Ginsburg. I wouldn't be surprised if they rolled her corpse out with one of those Hawking voice machines.

Can the DNC be sued over this shit show? Can Tommas Clarence sue over the false rape claims as well?

so does anyone have some good memes ready for when he wins the nomination. Along the lines of:

"Now time to rape the entire country."

Cuck faggot Grassley extended the “deadline” for this cunt to come and “testify.” I’m so sick of all these cucks, Trump isn’t going to fire Rosenstein. Fuck this, we need a civil war or purge.
Purge them too. Fuck peace.

Also is like “don’t get rid of the Jew Mr. President! It’s a t-t-trap! MAGA!”