Trump seeks peace treaty with Iran

archive.is/qp0Nd

No regime change, kikes btfo.

Attached: 1537389203242.png (1536x1366 1.88 MB, 332.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/407447-envoy-us-seeking-missile-nuclear-treaty-with-iran
archive.is/12qvL
gss.norc.org/get-the-data
veteranstoday.com/2014/12/10/china-and-the-jews/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kike free

Promising, but ultimately with Trump we will have to wait and see.

That archive link doesn't work.

If Trump is going down this road, it means he's not worried about the mid-terms at all.

Attached: XCKha.gif (245x300, 743.84K)

Sorry looks like Hill blocks the archiver.

Here is direct for now:
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/407447-envoy-us-seeking-missile-nuclear-treaty-with-iran

Its Kim all over again.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1600x263, 36.21K)

USA will be demanding shit that is not favorable to Iran, so Iran will not agree. Iran also has no reason to trust any agreement or treaty from the USA, since (((Trump))) unilaterally cancelled the last one.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1631x332 104.87 KB, 46.43K)

Reminder: Trump moved thia guy from his previous position and replaced him with a sheboon.

It boils down to "give up your sovereignty and bow down to the kikes, goyim." Iran will almost certainly tell them to get fucked.

Attached: shillingbob.png (1024x768, 935.03K)

Iran likely didn't forget their mention in 2007 as one of seven countries the neocon psychopaths want(ed) to "take out" on behalf of Israel; nor the actions of the US since PNAC and 9/11

God of Chaos. How ironic, but quite entertaining in a good way.

He's not 'starting peace' withthem thouh. He's saying "give up your weapons and stop resisting you filthy goyim, this is me being nice to you and offeri g you 'peace' in the wake of your defeat", so that he can claim he tried to make peace. Typical ZOG tricks.

Again, this is Kim all over again.

I think the argument being made is that Trump and/or national security interest/industry types in the US/israel would be making demands that seem reasonable to ZOGged out patriotards, but are in fact completely unreasonable to the Persians – so it might not be the most genuine olive branch. "Which Path to Persia?" springs to mind.

Made me chuckle.
I'm quite happy watching another of this hours of denial spergout, if you wish to continue.

Attached: ayy.png (558x446, 35.04K)

Are we reading the same pic related? Or maybe I'm misinterpreting you. The very first paragraph says North Korea will get rid of its nuclear weapons if the United States does the exact same thing. That means that North Korea isn't getting rid of its nuclear weapons.

reminder this thread will stay up because its pro trump.

You are a fucking retard, nothing will come of this just like the Saffer tweet, which (((you))) used to memoryhole the land seizure.

Attached: faggot.JPG (215x36, 10.23K)

Thanks for the notice, you were quite helpful.
Archive of the article.
archive.is/12qvL

Attached: 1515299951440.png (1971x1279, 147.12K)

His interpretation comes from understanding English, unlike you.

Its pretty clear.
Though franjly, any claim the norks will give up their nukes even then is laughable.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1130x541, 45.27K)

If nigger linguistic is English according to you, then I'm concerned for you ever passing a job application test.

Shush now magapede.

Which could be what isreal wants
< You refused (((peace))) then you will get (((war))). A reminder that its all white people killing you and not us innocent kikes barking orders btw. So you refugees kill them for us.

Israel cant help ut fuck up the trump bait everytime

Attached: Kikes BTFO.gif (480x360 930.24 KB, 47.96K)

But that part definitely ain't going to happen. You can only hope that kikes and mudshit are going to continue on killing each other.

Iran was the key to energy independence for the European (Soviet) Union from US and Russia. And at the same time, subjugation and energy dependence for smaller states within the Union, turning them into colonies. Total financial, economic, and cultural control was to follow with a strong German center. Germany was handing out the Iranian contracts to hundreds of its own companies.
Trump shat all over that plan. It only makes sense that he wants to deal with Iran because there's money to be made and influence to be had. Merkel and eurofags BTFO!

Yeah, fuck European independence and fuck white people. Mutt pride world wide! 1387 brother!

What do you care, you're not white?! Besides, European independence will arrive only with the breaking up of the European Soviet Union.

Attached: Salty.gif (700x1050 1.3 MB, 178.25K)

Where the fuck am I?

Hopefully, this is an honest peace treaty and not a typical ZOG stab-in-the-back you later kind of treaty. If I were a top-level person in Iran, I'd be very cautious.

Good news!

Have a rare Corbyn and kvetching kikes.

European independence will arrive when 56% Muttmerica finally implodes.

Pretty much this. It's all so fucking tiresome.

It will come when the entire (((postwar Western world order))) collapses. And I wish it would fucking hurry up.

Attached: Disnigga.PNG (480x247, 266.73K)

Well, yeah, it's a constant assault. Iran's best bet is to tell USA to fuck off and die while continuing to work with Europe and Russia. USA is losing power so quickly that they cannot enforce the sanctions they demand be placed on Iran anyway. Trump has done Whites at least one favor, by making the USA the enemy of everyone else on earth and diminishing all of its alliances.

Be careful, your nose is showing

Golden Goy will probably ask them to give up on their defenses in exchange of some (((funds))) and loosening sanctions, but Iranians are not stupid enough to trust the (((US))) so this will lead nowhere and he'll be back to his anti-Iran rhetoric.

Yeah, right. Like that hasn't been the case since the fucking 50's.

but user, didn't you hear?
NK recommitted to de-nuclearization

No, it didn't.

Attached: Holding Back the Interstellar Jew.JPG (1531x1066, 69.35K)

Art of the deal you can't refuse. Good luck Hezbollah.

Attached: kim tells funny story.png (736x500, 725.29K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1132x215 36.24 KB, 23.8K)

Thanks, globo-fag. Tell me something that hasn't been known since the first Continental Congress ended.
Nigger, get fucking real. The Europeans are an election away from blowing their whole political system apart and rely on the United States for security entirely, the Russians are a meme that likes to blast ISIS operatives into ketchup stains and chunky salsa, and China is a bug empire sustained by leeching off the American economy and building hollow, lifeless concrete hives to pretend to live in while cooking the books, and their economic engine cannot withstand a trade war, nor can they withstand a physical war.
Meanwhile, the US has 200+ years worth of energy buried underneath it, a military that can effectively vaporize whole countries' state infrastructure in less than 48 hours via conventional munitions, a strong economy and a rising racial consciousness that's going to boil off in the next two decades(balkanization is kind of a funny term for reconquest, don't you think?). Yeah, we'll be fine, and we'll probably have to

Unironically posting from the New York Times. How credible, Schlomo. Your brother Mordechai works there, doesn't he?

Attached: 1515300694677.png (125x96 130.75 KB, 3.03K)

Nigger, you have no idea what's about to hit you.

Attached: debt per good goy 176 thousand.png (442x162, 61.43K)

Nice logic there Chaim, I guess Europe is already lost huh? Your disinfo D&C has no power here.

Dang. All these shills had me riled up with their
HURR DURR I AIN'T DYIN' IN NO DRUMPF WAR FOR PISSRAEL FUCK YOU ORANGE KIKE BERNIE BRO 4 LYFE!!!!1! #realaltrightnazi

Attached: c23317630a54a891d00a0400f187cf27e84d85ccfff6edc8d2ced0f11e3c8047.jpg (361x341, 25.67K)

Yeah, we're no longer operating on a 2004 era neocohen view of the world anymore, Shlomo.

I can't see this happening without a comprehensive peace plan that includes Hezbollah Syria and Lebanon and Israel and maybe Turdkey too

Trump's black approval rating has gone up from like 8% of the vote on election night to 30% now. The idea there is a massive blue wave of new white voters while there is a giant #walkingaway from the left side movement going on is laughable.

Yeah, those based niggers sure are great aren’t they. Wow, we really want them in the country still.

Trump deals hard but fair.

Attached: wen u show dem.gif (363x252, 2.22M)

>we're kek
That's weird, because all Zig Forums has heard since 2016 is MUH HURR DURR ORANGE KIKE DRUMPF STARTIN WARS IN DUH MUDSHIT EAST FOR PISSRAEL HURR SYRIA IZ NEXT IRAN IZ NEXT NO BEST KOREA NO SYRIA AGAIN MUH GREATER PISSRAEL DUUUUUUUURRRRRR!
Should I screenshot your retarded post for the next one, you niggerbrained fucktard?

Attached: here-just-mining-all-this-salt.jpg (413x317, 115.81K)

wtf I'm a drumpf missile now

Reported for supported niggers, reported for supporting jewish voting, and reported for trying to consensus crack like a yid.

Iran can smell the MICs fear. Tell Trumps kike lovin ass to shove it

And USA will be minority white by 2030. It's done. You can have all the energy and resources in the world, but with it's majority shitskin population you will just end up with another Brazil or Venezuela. USA is already dead (and that's a good thing!).

World peace is the only way we survive to the next century. I do hope Jews, Muslims, Mexicans…. and Trump realize that any planned 'limited nuclear war' won't have the desired effect. Only peace, only with peace, only with peace can we survive to the next century.

Which is why the kikes are being so brazen in the ME.

If by peace you mean extermination of everyone who isn't white, I agree.

Attached: bce.jpg (661x936, 413.96K)

Pretty much. It's over. All you can do now is rally your friends and family to weather the coming nigger apocalypse.

I meet lots of white people who appear to be shitlibs, but who are actually pretty wise to how bad things are. The problem is they're usually to scared to say it in public and everyone just stopped having kids, so we're fucked now. Niggergeddon here we come!

Whites will still exist, like in South America. The country will just be a shit hole though, and if you aren't devoted to making money to get into the top 5% economically then you will be forced to live with and raise your family around shitskins. This is the natural outcome of Americanization/liberalism given to us by the founding faglords. The positive side is that it will thereafter be quarantined since the USA will no longer have the geopolitical power necessary to force their shit on everyone else.

Take a break.

Ya…. No your disinfo and d&c doesn't work here.

Translation for based T_D niggers:
>a (((deal))) to limit Iran's military capabilities

tl;dr Zero fucking chance. They should send this envoy back to Tel aviv. OP and whoever made that second pic will get gassed.

How can there be a peace treaty if congress didn't authorize war?

as long as there is a split im ok with it.
I dint see any need to be tied to the west coast or Hawaii

They have Trump's word on it - - well, as long as the "White Helmets" or the (London-based jewish-staffed NGO) "Syrian Observatory for Human Rights" don't report any 'wrong doings' by Syria or Iran… and as long as Bibi and AIPAC and Likud and Jared Kushner approve of everything Iran does henceforth.

How could any nation not trust the word of the America's ZOG or our BFFs in the Middle East, Israel?

Attached: Syria ben garrison.jpg (917x633, 542.04K)

Something will happen soon. I need to buy popcorn so I can watch another country burn to the ground in peace.

Attached: IMG_7290.png (193x261, 7.62K)

Just exterminate every single kike on the planet and every other race will be cease to be the problem for us.

Yet you don't see how your position is the only comical one and the denial is on your side entirely

Trump works for the jews, the fact you hold onto the jewish illusion that Trump (the most hysterical jew hoax of this decade) is /yourguy/ while he obediently sucks on jew dicks daily is just an issue for you Trump-niggers to come to terms with…
Preferably somewhere else like reddit or back on your native Breibart jerusalem website

I want them all dead and all the land for me and mine. Now you can argue I'm not going to get that even if the kikes are dead but don't pretend we should be their friends.

But user don't you know?

Liberals aren’t breeding anymore and temperament and predilections to certain political positions are very much inheritable, the 2010 US survey, GSS, and Europoll 2011 both found that 93%+ of individuals had the same political and religious affiliation as their parents once they were older than 25. Indicating some form of heritable trait is being passed on.
You can see it in the birthrates by political affiliation and race within in the USA. White Democrats: 0.9, Jews: 0.8, blacks: 1.4, and spics: 1.6. White republicans are between 2.6 and 2.9 depending on whose numbers you use, with the highest being recorded in the General Social Survey which also has the largest sample set.
If the 2014 white conservative birthrates and those of the other demographic groups remained constant without additional input via immigration by 2050 only 20% of individuals in the US will be descended from habitual Democrat voters or self described liberals and only 7% will be black.
That is what the demoshits have feared for so long, that is why they want to import shitskins so desperately.
gss.norc.org/get-the-data
It goes beyond mere social incentives, the spics and niggers and libtard whites and mudslimes and kikes all don't breed when they have gibs. The bread and circuses are poisoned and only those who refuse to partake survive in the modern world. In the natural environment those who sought pleasure survived because natural selection had made it pleasurable to engage in adaptive behavior such as breeding and the harsh nature of pre-industrial environments meant that go get pleasure elsewhere one had to achieve material wealth. Now pleasure has been cheapened to such an extent that any scum sucker can get his fill. They have their Electric Jew, they have their vidya, their drugs, their consequence free sex, their food provided by welfare, ect. They don't need to engage in adaptive behavior anymore to get what they want and we shouldn't try to save them from themselves.

veteranstoday.com/2014/12/10/china-and-the-jews/

WE

Attached: shareblue.jpg (568x580, 47.29K)

Fake news.

>implying this is reddit we support (((zionists)))

jej, Iran needs to tell the (((Trump administration))) to fuck off.

WUZ

translation
>we can call that (((peace treaty)))*

More bullshit. The war against Iran is already decided upon. They are just orchestrating a trigger to sell it to the masses. Let's just hope Iran sends all of their nukes out before it's too late (if it isn't already).

we

Attached: berniebroshatehim.png (500x318, 168.18K)

Trump cut off the river of US money that was funding groups like ISIS and al-Nusra / al-Sham etc, and Trump ended the supply train of weapons and ammo.

This is good for the lives and well-being of American troops, but shitty for the Israelis.

Due to Trump the years-in-the-making ZOG attempt to destroy Syria is failing miserably…

And worried jewboys of the IDF now look with jaundiced eyes across the Syrian border at the jew-hating, vengeance-seeking Persian troops who currently garrison the region and stare angrily back.

pics related

Attached: iransols3.jpg (650x366 70.33 KB, 54.37K)