Tim Pool is the Master Mind behind the Alt-Right

The hard working detectives of the mainstream media have made a startling discovery.
The King Pin of the underground Nazi movement has been ratted out.
Tim Pool has been found to be connected to almost every Alt-Rike Nazi alive today, pulling strings behind the scenes with the best of them, including none other than SS-Obergruppenführer himself, Joe Rogan.
youtube.com/watch?v=5-A_aNMe1Wk

Attached: it-all-finally-makes-sense.png (2794x1452, 3.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7Ft2E_ibxQ#t=7m1s
hooktube.com/watch?v=S7Ft2E_ibxQ#t=7m1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 768900s.jpg (2794x1452, 1.26M)

Half of these are intelligence agency creations, that's why they are in such a dense network. Notice they only interview each other?

Already a thread.

both Rogain and Poole are known to have Alt-Kik … excuse me, Alt-Reich seances beckoning none other than Lord Kek to work his majic from the ether.

Several bottles with handwritten labels can be seen in the videos of each individual which clearly read" "Eye Of Newt", or "Hair of Dick Cheney" or "Donald Rumsfeld Testicle Dust", even "Toad Penis" according to some of their viewers in the comment section, they use in their sorcery to hail the spirit of Adolf, Gerbbels, Himmler, Goring, etc….

Poole in several of his videos denounces the Alt-Reich and those ebil. bigoted, Rayyciss Antisemites over at the White Nationalist HQ; which means he's obviously in league with … nay … leads the underground ashkeNAZI Supremacist hate clubs

where

Why is Metokur on the list? He's just a shitposter.

The funny thing is Tim Pool is fully left wing but he started questioning hypocrisy in the left and suddenly he is at the center of the alt right.
Tim and Rogane genuinely believe Nazis are bad guys.

Attached: knockknock.gif (416x234, 1020.55K)

Attached: 734657899.gif (255x184, 623.37K)

Who?

Attached: 1289787475637.png (680x297, 442.08K)

he can't get away with this.

Attached: zyklon-t.jpg (1204x1008, 583.32K)

Attached: 765rfghjk.jpg (755x953, 244.8K)

Makes sense

oof

remember when tim went to Sweden to test out the no-go zones with his camera crew in tow and he was getting mean mugged by all the sand niggers and the Swed cops told him to leave? yeah, I do hahaha

Attached: theswed.jpg (800x450, 62.05K)

The report doesn't claim that all mentioned are far right, but that they for a single network. They also call them "reactionary", since they all oppose modern socjus movement and as such they supposedly oppose "social progress".

Tim "jews in my basement" pool
Tim "heeb eliminator" pool
Tim "circumsize my dick I kill you with a stick" pool

Tim "every jew I pass I buy another tank of gas" pool
Tim "6 million? Hold my beer" pool

Heil Pool.

Attached: timcast.jpeg (400x400, 49.97K)

Hapa's are basically biological weapons, ruthless killing machines ready to go haywire.

Tim "I smell a rat I get the gas" Pool
Tim "drown the whole shul in my swimming pool" Pool

Attached: 2tewfssg.jpg (1024x576, 87.98K)

Attached: the_supreme_gentleman.jpg (474x681, 29.83K)

they never saw it coming, did they

Attached: 876resdfgh.jpg (1199x821, 105.62K)

tfw there's not a single based person on that list

Attached: murka merica amerika america yeah.jpg (720x495, 63.78K)

Press H to Heil
H

Holy shit, I just noticed they have that faggot Blaire White on there! KEKopotomous!
These people are completely out of touch with reality.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Often when I watch these e-celebs on jewtube I find myself asking;

"How now, you secret, black, and midnight hags?"

I guess I'll remain full neon.

Attached: neonmacb.jpg (1090x350, 34.25K)

He did a video exposing the hypocrisy of many of the "alt right" people. Yeah I admit I've watched a couple of her videos, including this.
It was illuminating, revealing

Get outta here, rato.

Attached: Smug_Scaramouche_.png (1600x900, 607.75K)

Coach Purple Pill being anything but a tick on the ass of the incel mgtow crowd…

He did a video exposing the hypocrisy of many of the "alt right" people. Yeah I admit I've watched a couple of her videos, including this.
It was revealing

moot's little brother tim poole is a faggot of the highest calibre when he went to sweden and got redpilled on no-go zones he still used mental gymnastics to justify the subhumanity by comparing to the subhumanity in nigger areas of america. insanity.

speaking sweden

Swedish girl describes being gang raped by sandniggers at 16

Zig Forums froze, I didn't realize I made that post already

I aint no rato, bro

been freezing a lot lately
somethings up

Attached: gtyvub.png (1742x1494, 2.14M)

I never heard of this fuckface before this net was made…

meant for

Viewing the 3.37mb png was totally worth it. Fucking lol at those names!!

am absolutely convinced the phenomenon of the Social Media Indie Journalist e-celeb e-beggar e-book peddler is a Glow in the Dark Operation.

it really seemed to take off back in 2011 during Occupy Wall St and the phony staged Arab Spring.

the fact that so much (((effort))) was poured into constructing a narrative that these Agitators are not fake TV bobblehead actors who read their lines as dictated by their (((Corporate))) masters and who stand on their marks as drawn by their BBG and VOA (((CIA))) puppet masters–all of this cemented the staged mass-propaganda nature of the hoax.

the iPhone made the deception possible. thanks (((Steve Jobs))) for shitting up the Internet with Eternal September. before the iPhone, if some nosey rando amateur with zero media experience and zero journalism qualifications showed up knocking on some warlord's front door with thousands of dollars of professional camera gear, everyone would ask questions. who is this guy? who's bankrolling this snoop? what is his agenda?

but thanks to iPhone, everyone had a camera, which made everyone a spectator as well as star.

iPhone made social media possible. you to can be a Reality TV star, just start sharing the most intimate details of your mundane life. it means you're "authentic", and not like meticulously coifed and scripted professional TV personalities.
just look at the rise of Vice for how the new media became the old media.

Have you ever wondered "why" he is 'Left'? Even critical thinkers able to recognize hypocrisy, don't understand that they have been marinated in an intentionally unnatural ideological persuasion since they were old enough to interpret meaning.

The #WalkAway group recognized that the Dems had moved so far Left, they could fall over and hurt themselves, or even cause a civil war based along racial lines. But it is unclear whether the 'Liberal', the 'Leftist', the 'Democrat' or the 'Progressive' understand that the ideological persuasions they have been marinated in since they were young, impressionable lads, is so effective that the US Army and the US Marine Corps developed field manuals in how to create an insurgency/counter-insurgency. If those scratching their heads and wondering wtf is going on understand exactly "what" an insurgency or counter-insurgency is, they might begin to understand what they're seeing today.

You had better believe he's getting away with it. He's runnin shit with the Alt-Reich, pulling strings, talking in code (likely Navajo), smoke signaling the inner circle and advising them of exactly what he expects them to do next. And he's not even jewish. He's prolly got Ben "Put Em All In An Ashtray" Garrisons personal cell number. Surely, they talk on burner phones
and communicate P2P on a Beowulf Cluster built in 1999; amirite tho? Those basturds

Remember the maxim: African American members of the Central Intelligence Agency are Bio-Luminescent when obscured by shadow. Poole and the rest of his cabal provide their own light at night; yumsayin?

Attached: t davis.jpg (480x360, 11.3K)

Fuck off back to half, faggot.

Be honest user, with yourself at least.
You know as well as I that if any of these people are intelligent and continue "being" leftist they fall into ONLY one or the other category:
Not actually intelligent, at all.
Using democrats/communists/whatever for purposes just to enhance themselves, ie ego trips.