Linux is converged with tranny CoC Mk 2

The ultimate forking point

This post at the end of the last thread that went 751 had an intriguing theory:

Attached: tranny-free linux.JPG (364x275, 21.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/http://egypt.idolhands.com/
web.archive.org/web/20170920062720/http://www.sekhetmaat.com:80/contact.html
anexamenofwitches.wordpress.com/2018/04/14/the-negative-confessions/
voxday.blogspot.com/2018/09/code-of-conduct-working-as-designed.html
8ch.net/tech/res/970459.html
voat.co/v/Linux/2724367
lkml.org/lkml/2018/9/16/167
businessinsider.com/linux-foundation-reigns-in-linus-torvalds-2015-3
zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-15/china-just-took-over-israels-largest-port-and-could-threaten-us-naval-operations
without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
newyorker.com/science/elements/after-years-of-abusive-e-mails-the-creator-of-linux-steps-aside
youtube.com/watch?v=mrmOtSzQ_VI
twitter.com/_sagesharp_/status/1042769399596437504
polsy.org.uk/stuff/ytrestrict.cgi?ytid=mrmOtSzQ_VI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why not fork the kernel, and then pick and choose what you want to include and don't include from the mainline kernel. take all the driver code because that's impossible to replicate. filter out all the faggot code.

if you've ever configured/compiled the kernel before, you will realize how modular it is. everything is an option. simply don't include the jewish options.

why not ditch linux and get hurd going instead?

Did we found out if Linus truly cucked out on his own, or if he was (((pressured)))?

Corey Dale Ehmke. Born in 1971. As a Tranny, this mentally ill joke of a man left many info about his life pre-cock-cutting on the public internet.

Under the pseudonym “Corey Bantik” he began the study of Qabala in 1989, investigating traditional Judaic sources as well as the more readily available European interpretations. Rev. Bantik founded and led a small Golden Dawn study group in the mountains of Virginia, and for several years thereafter immersed himself in the works of Aleister Crowley, A. E. Waite, Eliphas Levi and Kenneth Grant.

In the early 1990s, Rev. Bantik became an active member of the small but tight-knit community of online occultists that interacted through the alt.magick Usenet groups and IRC channels like #thelema.

web.archive.org/web/http://egypt.idolhands.com/

Now, this is related to the Oregon sekhet-maat Lodge channers investigated years ago:

web.archive.org/web/20170920062720/http://www.sekhetmaat.com:80/contact.html

According to Henzelli, Pseudo-Daoist Pagan Witch and Part time amateur Pagan theologian, Corey Rev. Bantik - now Coraline Ada - has adopted a negative exegesis from the Papyrus of Ani.

anexamenofwitches.wordpress.com/2018/04/14/the-negative-confessions/

the mind poison came from inside the house

Attached: 1537215555.jpg (1241x1588, 497.34K)

every time

You forgot part two of that.

>Something else I forgot to mention, while some people are going to mock the eternal shit out of the concept of these faggots actually having some iteration of good execution and rightly so, especially when it comes to code, don't forget that old meme from the Cold War Era.

Sooo…. NatSocOS?

Attached: if_nazi_was_an_os____by_xaliberdeathlock.png (640x480, 19.78K)

Cut the tranny coc with a fork.

in my opinion the daughter is a bit of a red herring, unless he literally sacrificed the linux kernel for some kind of masonry bribe (degree ranks ? Scholarship ?)

Nah I think Torvalds is in the middle of something and I think the Meltdown and Spectre bugs have been a huge thing. He might have been trying to avoid these summits because as soon as he got there a CIANigger was threatening him over not revealing whatever secret register he wasn't supposed to or who knows what. Just saying, in my opinion it's way more likely he has been pressured and quit because he just doesn't want to deal with shit over these bugs (maybe an even bigger one will come out soon ? or maybe it will come out how long these kernel developers have really known about them)

It's possible Linus is just straight up comped and blackmailed like any paedophile politician. It's funny how he has always been responding to this whole "i'm an asshole" thing for a while. He could just say "look I care about the code and i'm human etc but if you actually look at what i'm saying all you have to do is improve and it's all good" but instead there's been this whole narrative that has developed and he's suddenly comparing himself to Edison and all this. Every time this bullshit has to be brought up and he has kinda bought into it instead of just going " look I'm not that bad calm down, we write code". Even when they bring up specific examples of people "quitting development", Sarah Sharp only maintained the usb branch, and I never really saw any big argument between her and Linus. It's just so fucking weird. It's almost like it's a whole fake news narrative at this point like Russian collusion or something.

Attached: 1537398139068.jpg (1108x642, 71.06K)

Wait what? What is this? Is Linux fucked now?

i don't see what I am doing as unhealthy speculation, especially here.

Did you miss the part where Linus cucked out?

Evidently so

Thread themes [perfect match]

Oops, thanks for posting this. This turned out to be one of the better threads on here in the past while.

This is Linus' version of a warrant canary. Tranny CoC(k) likely isn't the only thing inserted into the kernel.

Let's hope the Chinese figure out a way to keep Linux from becoming more kosher.

Attached: Juche World Order.JPG (980x551, 94.2K)

voxday.blogspot.com/2018/09/code-of-conduct-working-as-designed.html

Linux-libre kernel didn't adopt the tranny CoC
There are distros without systemd that use Linux-libre…
Install Dragora GNU/Linux-libre.

Attached: cory9.jpg (307x304, 53.43K)

Aryan Developed Operating system, Leftist Free

Aryan Developed Interplanetary Operating System
ADIOS

where is Linus right now, dead?
does he need batman?

Attached: linux penguin.jpg (1080x1080, 38.12K)

How does this affect which Linux version I will be installing on my next libreboot laptop?

I need something newer than that, Cory.

it doesn't, since I presume you will be using the linux-libre kernel

Only operating systems which do not use the mainline linux kernel are kike-free at the moment. The best option is looking like gentoo with the libre kernel.

last I heard he was on vacation in scotland

i have to bump my question. why not just drop linux for hurd?

The muix or whatever it's called microkernel that's used for GNU/Hurd was worked on less than six months ago so it's worth some user finding out exactly how finished GNUHurd is

Aryan Developed Operating Linux Format

Attached: 1511749300943.png (400x548, 288.89K)

What are you going to do about all the shit AA,wyman, and pajeet code that will infect the core kernel? Linus put quality above all. (((They))) will put feels and diversity above all. With him gone there will be no one to tell them NO.

GNUcks need to do a hard fork or come on over to the dark side BSD.

Nani?? I really need to move to Haiku/BSD/Gentoo??

8ch.net/tech/res/970459.html

voat.co/v/Linux/2724367

lkml.org/lkml/2018/9/16/167

businessinsider.com/linux-foundation-reigns-in-linus-torvalds-2015-3

Big.
Fucking.
Surprise.

Not likely, the Chinese are cozying up to Israel

zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-15/china-just-took-over-israels-largest-port-and-could-threaten-us-naval-operations

without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

So instead of sticking up for himself and advising a mentally ill person to seek professional help, we're all left to live upto a shifting sands CoC? Has he not seen how CoC's have killed and maimed other OSS projects? The only winner here is Micro$oft who can hire techs in India because noone in the first world wants to code for them anymore. Is this a long-term plan to corral us back to coding for that genocidal maniac Bill Gates III?

Its like if a person has a spike through their chest and is gushing blood, we dont get a doctor but we get a Hivite Satanist to perform surgury instead? So when the person dies they can quickly suck up the blood and move onto the next victim ^H^H^H^H^H^H patient? That does not make sense.

Linus needs to wake up and gain control over his daughter or he'll end up losing his project for the sake of his daughter who, if memory serves correctly, has a fraction of the neurons and neuron connections to that of a male autist. Disown her for a while if need be: every other parent on the planet has had to do it at some point, why should he be any different? Does he think he is God?

Also pissed off that he says he is going to some kind of anger management training. Thats not needed at all. Its a old HR trick to get people outside of the Cult fired so Cult members can take over the role. Linus' role is unique and it takes a satanist to imagine that they can replace him.

I hope he grows a pair of balls and starts arguing back because appeasing Satanists and their useful idiot Feminists does not help anyone except them.

Attached: 1536704767380.jpg (640x960, 100.01K)

There are reason you gave me that (You) or are you just brain addled?

Fuck Linus and all the Torvalds
Just get gud and fork towards the future reich.

The Aryan Developed Operating system (A.D.O.S.) has a nice ring to it. What are the chances that a trad conservative guy that keeps getting called names like 'InCel' already has a unique language developed and ready to deploy for, at a minimum, an OS. Never mind that the language is more powerful and has more control than Unix mnemonics. Imagine that; a language that focuses on machine language and operates below the machine language at the binary-level, never intended to be a popular, widely used lingua like C++

newyorker.com/science/elements/after-years-of-abusive-e-mails-the-creator-of-linux-steps-aside

Attached: Screenshot 2018-09-19 at 10.46.17 PM.png (1075x1572 971.3 KB, 813.26K)

Wait! Are you saying that Torvalds is a jewish name in Sweden? Not buying it, user. No, seriously

Attached: 1501627579856.png (500x644, 185.38K)

High Efficiency Integrated Linux

No, seriously, guise, the pink haired dude is going to fix all the kernel bugs. Give him a chance.

Where's your Stallman now?

Another yid running yiur life….

Yid life
Yid life

On yom kippur no fuckin less.

Where my nazj bitches at…under the jew jack boot…uh….yaacov boot.

doesnt matter , end result is the same. we must react on the current situation.

Jew splat on yer kekboard.

Stallman is a fucking fraud commie p.o.s.

But thats just some random hate. Go try and torture yoursf in a lecture w him amd noam chomsly and see which one makes yiu insane first

Attached: aa5bd1961642fa191c86231dfa65bc295642499317c92eee80f1b68949c3bf45.png (501x443, 322K)

How retarded do you have to be that you don't even know the Chinese have been jewed since (((communism))). The rothschilds own china you dolts.

that's fine. Ari. Enjoy your fantasies and your LARP's. Now, put down the bottle, eat something, and sleep soundly. You have a full day at work tomorrow earning for your jewish masters; bitch!

Does anyone else remember the Halloween documents?

Attached: linuxfoundation.png (550x1212, 187.28K)

#MGTOW observations are obvious, but I'll state them, in case you're wearing kike-tinted glasses:
What are the odds you'll have quality descendants, not cucked whores of the state, literal blue-haired trash, or faggots?

Low, brother. Very low. It might be better to not reproduce, than to leave the things worse off, with more zogbot cucked kiked dummies.

BSD is more stable and secure than that but it won't work an a lot of hardware.

It will be Google's and Amazon's toy now as Linus is gone. They are among the biggest donors to the foundations. Linus was bitching of systemd too which was Redhat's invention now 95% of distros use it.

I am not so pessimistic.

I believe it will become AMD's toy, and this is a good thing.

Attached: stallman-exp2.png (560x346, 246.84K)

I would like to see more investment in this now that linus is getting cianiggered

Probably.
Theres very little reason for him to drop linux suddenly like he has.

What if you ignore it?

He has a straight nose, straight blonde hair, blue eyes and his name comes from Thor, the germanic hammer-wielding god of thunder & lightning, who inspired the Blitzkrieg. Read a book.

Attached: Thor.jpeg (797x1247, 370.55K)

NatSocOS it is. Heiled.

Tranny removes dick, has to stick its stinking fingers everywhere instead.

Damn, I said that as a joke yesterday. It's not going to happen hurd just never took off. 20 years later, it's still not usable.

yeah, he's germanic.

Attached: major_torvalds.jpg (800x604, 58.71K)

linus is a great software developer and dev team leader, but he failed as a father.

Kids just need to be raised right.

Cucking won't make them stop. Blood in the water.

Attached: IMG_8267.JPG (619x927, 145.35K)

Yes.

Bill Gates is using weaponized trannies.

The MGTOWs have the kike-tinted glasses.
There are no odds. Raise them right, or raise them wrong. Choice is yours. No "odds".
So that's your argument? Better to fap all day and die alone? Better to not even try? Great logic, you irredeemable faggot.

Attached: mgtow bluepill.jpg (1024x882, 111.29K)

So these New Yorker faggots bullied Linus into it?

yes. have fun slaving away in a cubicle with tranny linux while jews be rolling in hookers and hundreds all day, making money off your work.

90s are over user, we (((open space))) now

but perhaps:

If you cannot find a good woman… Better to fap all day and have a children through surrogacy, of course.

What the fuck is going on?

Kikes sent faggots to subvert and destroy Linux. For a long time Linus Torvalds didn't put up with their shit, but they finally got to him somehow. Linux is fucked.

Jesus fuck really? How the fuck

Oh this explains it.

You were warned, but you didn't listen.
youtube.com/watch?v=mrmOtSzQ_VI
Now the future is so bright you don't need your eyes to see it.

For the last ~5 years they have been trying to get him alone so they can nail him with sexual assault accusations. Thankfully he's had a posse with him so they couldn't touch him. My money goes to his daughter (Patricia) being a full blown SJW and subverting him that way. Kikes are sick fucks.

Better still (((buy and bring your own device)))

Just repeating that kikes will target people smarter and more qualified than them and smear. Look at that drunk bitch going after Kavanaugh for an example. You can smell the gefilte from the crowd pushing her (((allegations))).

When you have a family you can easily be threatened.

The problem is that linux has tremendous device driver support. If hurd was able to leverage that, they would absolutely have a following tomorrow. But really, there's so much catching up to do, that I don't think it would happen.

If you really want a non-pozzed distro, check out exherbo. I have also been waiting for it to catch on, but it's very thinly manned judging by the mailing lists. It was started by some gentoo guys who thought gentoo was too PC and full of bullshit.

Here we go
twitter.com/_sagesharp_/status/1042769399596437504

Attached: yep.png (1080x1920, 256.43K)

Anyone got a mirror of this vid? It appears to be blocked in literally every country:
polsy.org.uk/stuff/ytrestrict.cgi?ytid=mrmOtSzQ_VI

Reminder that the “code of conduct” says that you must accept childfuckers as ‘normal’, otherwise you will be fired and your work deleted. This has already happened at other companies.

Yea ok.

Corruption of Champions :^)

He ain't gonna rape your asshole, Divine.

I know a few chinese Linux OS that had backdoors into Chinese government malware and spyware. Clueless chinks still use them in droves.

We should LARP as that Steffonknee freak of nature and accelerate this.

The CoC actually demands that pedophilia be considered a sexual orientation?
Sauce pls.

Just like windows users - linux users will resort to using old software to not fall into CoC.

I'll say this again, the CoC is a mere formalization of policies which are already firmly entrenched in every single major Linux Foundation corporate donor / member. Microsoft becoming a top member of the LF should have been a major tip-off, but this has been going on for years. System D's gradual seepage into the kernel, the bullying by Gnome, the shills who promote it all, it's straight out of a STASI playbook.

Those homosexual clowns need to be harassed until they all kill themselves. COC is just a very lame attempt for sexual deviants to take political control away from decent people.

Attached: def42f5ve0n11.png (525x500, 25.99K)