Redpilled Religious Information Thread

I've been hitting a lot of (((brick walls))) while researching different religious sects, rituals, and that sort of stuff. I thought then, I'm probably not alone in this, and thought a thread in which we share redpilled spiritual information might be co-beneficial. Personally, I've been looking for information on shamanism, paganism, and general witchcraft. So naturally, my results have been.. ah.. cringey. To say the least.

Lets take some time to share knowledge, and cultivate our spiritual lives a bit. Yuri often advised this in one form or another.

That said, any good sauces out there?

Attached: a47e9f0be4b788bad28750e046de7257cde24ea23fb62d6e7c0cbedfde1dd2df.png (640x360, 55.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theonlyplanetofchoice.com/authorbio.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zig Forums - anything but political incorrectness

Bump because it triggers you.

Read Blavatsky and Manly P. Hall
Bump to trigger this kike

Zig Forums - facebook

Zig Forums - Filtered niggers (You)

Zig Forums - your personal blog

The absolute retardation of these kikes.

Zig Forums - random

Zig Forums - television and film

4chan-Zig Forums

Who needs a movie or a video game when you have a thread like this that's going to do a Rube Goldberg disaster on 8/pol/'s religious discussion? I'm going to get comfy in my chair and let the shitshow begin.

Attached: hahawhat.jpg (255x255, 13.86K)

Man, this thread really seemed to make a few (((posters))) here upset. Wonder why that is.

I know some about Blavatsky, but I'll give her a second look. Hall as well. Thanks.

TSD is her most popular work, but I'd recommend starting with Isis Unveiled. Volume 1 is about the current state of science (of her time period, which was I believe the 1870's, but most of it still holds true today) and Volume 2 compares the world's religions. Make sure you get the right edition, there have been annotated versions that only have 200 of the entire 1400 or so pages.

Can you believe they shut down this hilarious thread?

Attached: opera_2018-09-19_16-08-54.png (1170x368, 110.91K)

lol. You came to the right place.

Attached: chicken with rabbi.jpg (723x407, 63.65K)

Read The Bible, old king james, remember, there is a new "king James (1982?)" version that is presented as almost the same, maybe on purpose.

Fuckyeah.I was starting to have some fun& glonigger cuckchan mods shoad.
Pic related

Attached: 1515697922843.jpg (637x480, 199.57K)

Buy-bull?
Sounds legit.

I'm abandoning the whole christianity thing.
I might continue it for networking baptizing my kids and all, but I will tell them the truth instead of teaching them theres a skydaddy that will love them when I am gone.

Blavatsky was nothing more than a conlady who plagiarized various forms of eastern esotericism and mixed them all together, creating watered down occultism for 19th century Europe. There's nothing you'll find in her works that you won't find in other superior forms elsewhere.

You should start with the only surviving Aryan tradition and work your way from there.

Forget witchcraft and other silly feminist nonsense. All you need to do is serve the Lord with each and every one of your actions, and learn to observe your mind without judging or interfering with the processes there. You are not your mind, nor your flesh, you are the eternal witness- the unborn, undying atman, and as long as you falsely identify with mere transient phenomena all you'll end up with is a mouth full of ashes.

Attached: 02_FFA-1484-web.jpg (1000x1200, 472.71K)

That might not be the thing to teach them anyway. I don't think you want anyone 'loving up' your kids when you are gone.

Reminder this is one kike who keeps coming here to push the (((esoteric))) meme.

I've listen to Hall's lectures and he's a fucking idiot who fell for the bluepills hard. He never understood history, never understood magic, just like all of these useful idiots. They have feminine brains and a need to feel special.

Allan Watts is like a Brahman godhead compared to Hall.

Blavatsky was a pre-feminism cunt who read fortunes and pushed for white genocide (root races). Her idea of the new race is a transexual one mutt. And she created the Luciferian meme.

Theosophy should be called Feminosophy. But she's not pro-female, she wants to destroy all genders.

Attached: 10917055_799068770130882_997252086041162089_n.jpg (316x480, 26.89K)

That kind of information is shared and passed at verified nodes.
It is hidden because larpers.
Like (You)

Lol, that's some double speak if I've ever heard it. There is no "esotercism" in the East because there was no Christian-Jew-Islamic cult killing people and making them go underground. In the West, they didn't go underground either. The philosophers like the NeoPlatonists were inverted the way kikes inverted Zig Forums with the Alt-Right to make it mean the opposite of what it was.

The only reason we have philosophy at all is because some monks borrowed Muslim or deep Vatican library texts and starting reading them again. Esotercism is pure jewish/chistianity.

You're half right, pleb. You find out that you're not what they raised you to believe. Then you realize you are the expansion (Brahma) as all living beings behind the mask are the Atman, or one soul of the Brahma.
Unfortunately "ego death" is a meme that is being used by the Jew Age to promote disassociation in the same way that cult Buddhist monks do. It's a cult. Just like gurus who charm idiots into thinking they are "masters" for money and pussy.

Point being, you have a life, you are the total experience, so you live it. Like if you were a character in a story, you play your part. You dont deny this or act all "enlightened". The point of realizing this is to become more aware of your narration rather than to deny it.

The Joker is a dark Buddha. He has awaken to the fact that they all live in a fictional reality, and that's why he wants to get batman to murder him, to end the comic. To end the theme. To expose the lie. But he still plays his part. It's a game. Life is a stage and we are merely players.

All life is the trillions of multi-level egos of the universe experiencing itself. That's how the Brahma and atman are seen.

Daily Reminder: Evola was a plebian king of the neets. Zig Forums is aristocrats. "Become the higher man and herald the coming of the overman" or GTFO.

Attached: overman super neitchie.jpg (385x500, 96.27K)

Lol, that's some double speak if I've ever heard it. There is no "esotercism" in the East because there was no Christian-Jew-Islamic cult killing people and making them go underground. In the West, they didn't go underground either. The philosophers like the NeoPlatonists were inverted the way kikes inverted Zig Forums with the Alt-Right to make it mean the opposite of what it was.

The only reason we have philosophy at all is because some monks borrowed Muslim or deep Vatican library texts and starting reading them again. Esotercism is pure jewish/chistianity.

You're half right, pleb. You find out that you're not what they raised you to believe. Then you realize you are the expansion (Brahma) as all living beings behind the mask are the Atman, or one soul of the Brahma.
Unfortunately "ego death" is a meme that is being used by the Jew Age to promote disassociation in the same way that cult Buddhist monks do. It's a cult. Just like gurus who charm idiots into thinking they are "masters" for money and pussy.

Point being, you have a life, you are the total experience, so you live it. Like if you were a character in a story, you play your part. You dont deny this or act all "enlightened". The point of realizing this is to become more aware of your narration rather than to deny it.

The Joker is a dark Buddha. He has awaken to the fact that they all live in a fictional reality, and that's why he wants to get batman to murder him, to end the comic. To end the theme. To expose the lie. But he still plays his part. It's a game. Life is a stage and we are merely players.

All life is the trillions of multi-level egos of the universe experiencing itself. That's how the Brahma and atman are seen.

Daily Reminder: Evola was a plebeian king of the neets. Zig Forums is aristocrats.

"Become the higher man and herald the coming of the overman" or GTFO.

Attached: overman superman.jpg (250x375, 24.93K)

No thanks.
Any relgion based around surrender and meekness is worthless. Especially so given its (((semitic))) roots.

Sorry, moishe, your hoaxes and lies don’t fly here.

Blavatsky was still a con-woman. She rode the wave of "Channeling" that was the basis of "Parlor Tricks". Did you know that Gene Roddenberry based Star Trek on his own "Seance Channeling" sessions with a Jewish lady!

Even up to her death, she hosted "camp out star sessions in Israel" where for a small fee $5,000 per person depending on group size, you could camp out with her for a weekend, and she can point at stars and tell you about the aliens that live there…………

theonlyplanetofchoice.com/authorbio.htm

Oh, but don't try channeling "Tom, the representative of the Council of Nine" He explicitly said that only Phyllis Schlemmer could ever talk to him!

t. Alt-Kike scripted post.

Attached: jesus jews redpill.jpg (808x1024, 138.87K)

Thank you. I was starting to come to the same conclusion

What?

Daily reminder that stormfront is controlled opposition.

Hear, hear. I'm trying to divorce myself spiritually from a majority of any semitism, but it seems like its EVERYWHERE

How about that.

suddenly im not a person but whatever label you put on me?

For European paganism, look up varg vikernes in youtube

Now that's some twisted jewish logic right there.

Ikr? My gf and I discuss this a lot and food wise, it's nearly impossible. Sure, most vegitables and fruits are not khosher but ith anything beyond that it gets tough to avoid the mark of the jew.
And a surprising number of makeup and clothing companies are owned by kikes.

Dick magic.

Attached: bris[1].gif (445x299, 1.97M)

Attached: giphy[1].gif (370x258, 3.84M)

Attached: 300px-Enemy_jew.jpg (300x375, 37.74K)

Attached: watch me make your shekels disappear.gif (320x320, 4.43M)

Keep pissing your pants in fear of your reckoning.

All religion is for slaves

Religion means 'to bind', it's to bind you to slavery, read Might is Right.

witchcraft you fucking freak? Die in a fire.

wanna know how i know you're not one of "us"?

You know, most Zig Forumsacks are not 60 year old grotesquely fat, bible thumping, evangicuck boomers.
That shit may have worked on them but here, worshipping a dead kike is just not that appealing.
But if you feel like continuing to bump this thread, be my guest. It won't turn into a evangicuck fest.

Grow up, NPC. Stop letting rockstars tell you about ancient history

I agree but your etemology needs work. Dont just take the first bait.

Meaing observence, not faith, not binding. It's the "rules and practices" of the Roman gods.

Your version came from a Vatican (((saint))).

HERE OP

Read this post. It tells you everything

Attached: 1522504654770.jpg (564x701, 55.85K)

1. *tips fedora*
2. Old French religion "piety, devotion; religious community," and directly from Latin religionem (nominative religio) "respect for what is sacred, reverence for the gods; conscientiousness, sense of right, moral obligation;
SO NO, YOU’RE FULL OF KIKE SHIT.

>>>/reddit/
Yes, run along.

STFU jew worshiper

Reported, then.

My argument is simple, kike. Jews don't deserve to be worshiped after death. in fact, I don't think you deserve anything at all considering your collective crimes against humanity.
You have no power here.
Here is some White people to trigger you. Enjoy.

Attached: Trad Dress in Belarus.jpg (524x720 66.33 KB, 90.62K)

Reported. Thanks for admitting you were proven wrong.

You have no power here, Khazar.
Have some more happy White families. I have a million of these. Enjoy.

Attached: Trad Dress in Poland 5.jpg (640x960 176.89 KB, 121.53K)

tattle tale pussy boy. I'm going to kick your ass at lunch recess, faggot.

Read this god damn it and stop playing with the kike worshipers

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 10.83K)

I have that in a pict captured before it was deleted (the whole thread was deleted) a day or so ago. Glad to see it was posted somewhere else as well.

Attached: deep red pills communism and cultural warfare copy - Copy.jpg (1792x786, 791.64K)

Poster ID 0f7490 is most likely the "Reported for /intl/" spammer. Do not reply to this slime.

cool

There are plenty of hidden teachings in the east not handed out in pamphlets to the common man. The vast majority of tantra would fall into this category. Despite Vajrayana being the dominant mode of religion in Tibet they still didn't talk about anuttara tantra with the uninitiated.

The Cakrasamvara Tantra for example, like most, was written in code so that even if one manages to obtain a copy, they won't be able to learn nor practice the rites within without oral instruction.

This is a false dichotomy. One can either retire from the world or remain immersed in it, but the truth is that no matter where you go or how much you renounce all is Brahman. Renunciation is pointless unless one is a hopeless addict.

The Aghora sect believe that God is perfect, omnipotent, omnipresent, the basis of all that exists, and that all things only ever occur in accordance with his will. To emphasize this point they live in cremation grounds, smeared in ashes, sitting on corpses- however according to their own belief God is all there is.

In my opinion as a beginner sadhak, we can experience unity with the Lord in a monastery just as equally as we can living at home, posting on Zig Forums with our wife and child in the next room over. Personally I'm not quite at that level yet, but awareness is clearly the most important ingredient. If it takes leaving the world behind and meditating for 16 hours a day in a cave like the Kagyu do to realize this, then so be it, but that's just a means and not the goal itself.

It's all Lila, the divine play. Act out any role you want, but just be aware that you're acting.

Attached: b6a473eb69107b69322d40b327d5e982712b42975f567a4c62ae254c29efa7a4.jpg (1772x1772, 654.01K)

Trehe is no meekness. That is a miss-translation

You're fun. I like you.

For paganism, there's the Druid/pol/ threads and the archive thread on >>>/druid/

Fuck no, Varg has a very materialistic interpretation that's basically atheism lite, Survive the jive is much better

Odinia.org
Read Seana Fenner. Don't fall for dogma and excessive BS when it comes to religion. We are going to have Folkish religion without kikery.

Varg can't legally speak about certain things. Seana can and does. Whatever you do, don't fall for christ insanity or stupid edgy juden cults. Truth is Natural Law.

Attached: Zeus.jpg (800x533, 328.12K)

Fuck off.

Jeez what a bunch of fucking freaks…I am so glad that Europeans are much more intelligent than these 'Eastern religions' and feel no desire to flagellate themselves in such a manner. It is disgusting, really.

he's super kosher.
varg is usually right about things, even if you don't like it.

research the root, the origins (and still present) of your language before you run your mouth with it.

don't wield your language like a nigger.

Why are you such a faggot, user?

Fucking how?

He's definitely wrong about paganism and the nature of the gods, or should I say only partly right, the problem is he insists his way is the only way and angrily screeches at everyone else who dares disagree

>Looool they're wrong Athena's just your thought's bro my wife told me fuck you (((scholars))) and your jewish (((facts))) XD!!11!

Christianity is the most intolerant religion the West has. The bastardization of it by the jew should not be allowed to continue.

Your eyes are too pure to approve evil, And You can not look on wickedness with favor Why do You look with favor On those who deal treacherously? Why are You silent when the wicked swallow up Those more righteous than they?

So Israel joined themselves to Baal of Peor, and the LORD was angry against Israel.

Yes, it's intentionally disgusting. It's about breaking social conditioning. Indian society has quite a lot of rules one is expected to follow, and the Aghora intentionally break every single one in order to obliterate the dichotomy of pure/impure, holy/unholy from their minds.
An orthodox Brahmana has to practice ritual bathing to remove the stain from so much as having the shadow of an Untouchable touch his body.

Well you could just take the non-disgusting route and break your conditioning if you have a high enough IQ…IDK I just fail to understand why we need to look to low IQ poojeets for anything. It seems like such a totally worthless culture. There is nothing mysterious about it at all. WORTHLESS.

Attached: 1499302275513.jpg (391x446, 132.03K)

>For paganism, there's the Druid/pol/ threads and the archive thread on >>>/druid/
You mean pedo kike (((druids)))? Yeah, no thanks. I've seen your shill threads that mod refuse to delete because you're a global mod.

Attached: fuck off pepe.png (381x373, 122.87K)

Fuck off Varg, go back and mow rhe lawn like you always do you creepy atheist faggot.

Ha! I really enjoyed that video…I really like out of the box thinking and that was out of the box.

False. Communism is the most intolerant religion the west has. Christianity tolerates almost every single indignity and humiliation that its kike leaders throw at it. Christians just stand by and meekly accept their most basic and fundamental beliefs smashed to pieces in front of their eyes with nothing but a whimper of protest. They wring their hands and rend their garments and cry; ''Oh! Lord God of Israel! If only you would send your son Yeshuah to lead us to the promised land!"
Christianity is a horrible religion don't get me wrong and they have slaughtered MILLIONS of White people. But Christianity doesn't even hold a candle to the intolerance and bigotry and sheer killing scale of the religion of Marxism. Marxists are the most puritanical, intolerant, close minded little bigots ever spawned in the West.
So if it's intolerance you're after, go become a Marxist. The Marxists were so intolerant that they killed over 100 million people in less than a hundred years. And of that 100 million people, more than 30 million were Europeans.
That's more Europeans killed than the Bubonic Plague. Which admittedly is not a religion.

Ironically, like ALL universalist religions; Marxism and Christianity and even Islam slaughtered enough Europeans to depopulate entire nations. Yet they show remarkable tolerance for non-White (or Arab in the case of Islam) converts. Like Marxism and Islam, Christianity enforces its dark will upon Europeans and kills those who oppose it and then opens up its arms to the non-White hordes and calls them brothers in Christ. Or brothers in communism as the case may be.

Christianity did not make Europeans hate the jews. The jews made us hate the jews with their disgusting, bigoted attitudes and their unending, inhuman desire to exploit and betray us. Pagans hated the jews just as much as later Christians did.

Of course, if even murderous Marxism isn't intolerant enough for you, there actually is one other religion that is more intolerant than even Marxism and arguably has killed even more people, though indirectly; Talmudism.
However, unless you're a jew, they won't accept you into their cult. Unlike Marxism, which will accept ANYONE into their universalist religion…and unlike Christianity which will accept ANYONE into their 'universalist religion… and unlike Islam which will accept ANYONE into their universalist religion… the jews are so intolerant that they will ONLY accept jews into their own religion.
And their hatred of all outsiders is stronger than any known religion.

That's what happens when shitskins destroy Aryan teachings. Look at this subhuman beta's posts:

Total fucking brainwashing. He might as well be a Jew for Aleistor Crowley. A lost cause who will never get it.

NOW, read my Aryan post on the subject:

Also see Allan Watts. He mocks the guru street shitters and hippie conmen all the time.

My favorite story on that topic what Allan was at an event with some famous guru Buddhists from India. Anyways the guru told Allan that he liked him and was willing to take him on as an apprentice. Allan responded, "and who was the Buddha's teacher". The guru laughed and gave him a piece of bread because he knew that it was all bullshit and one-upmanship.

Attached: nazi see.jpg (238x340, 32.86K)

In these unpleasant and ignorant days
Don't ask us for happiness, for tolerance or bliss
Or the condoning of decadent ways
Ask us for the fire that is in our hearts
For that burning word that needs to be sown
That will set the mind of our people aflame
Ask us for an annihilating hour of ecstasy
Don't ask us to soothe what wounds you may have
But ask us to weed out what shouldn't be there
BUT FOR TOO LONG HAVE BEEN
Ask us to take back what is ours by right
May be repossessed by liberating deeds

Attached: 40ae9f0afcff0de6d36ff3c767d65912.jpg (1400x945, 241.85K)

I don't see tits, so I'll assume that you left.

I had always figure that ego death was the kikes way to disarm Europeans further from their assault. I really thought it was a sort of spiritual suicide engineered by kikes. This very much fits in with their agenda to bring about 'their new race, one without prejudice' however if you know the purpose of prejudice in protection of a person so that they can't die then you can quickly see that without prejudice humanity is dead or mutilated or eaten or murdered. It doesn't make any sense. I used to tell them that if they wanted to get rid of their ego they should go first. Was not popular with them because what they want is something that has no defenses that they can prey on not something that will fight to stay alive or fight them off.

No European woman would show their tits to you fucking kikes and subhuman filth that patrol these boards.

This "ego death" is a perversion of the Vedantic teaching, user. The dharma that Krishna reveals to Arjuna is war, that is, submission to the natural law and not suicide.

you guys dont understand religion enough to even discuss it. pls dont open threads about religion

Alright, I will give you my philosophy. Religion is within. There is nothing that another human can impart to you that would make a codified set of principles that are structured into an organization structure (power pyramid) meaningful. Even the basic structure of the metaphysical world doesn't permit there to be any truth in a codified hierarchical religion. Therefor all of them are lies that have no actual bearing on humanity because they can never relate to you on anything close to an experiential level. They are BY THEIR NATURE false. Everything they teach is FALSE. The only source of life or living spirit is within. Nothing can be added spirit to spirit without passing first through the spirit that is receiving, therefor all spiritual inspiration is WITHIN…there is literally no way to get around this…religion is false. Kikes are FALSE…poojeets are FALSE…(((catholics))) are FALSE…all of it is fake fucking hierarchy that never belonged and doesn't belong now.
How is that for 'not knowing enough about religion'? I am pretty sure that we understand religionanon.

Convenient you left this out.
Communism, like it's creator, is the anti-human. The anti-religion.

Tell you what, when you assemble 100 million followers in the US then you can preach whatever it is you wish but until then, you better figure out how to work with what we've got. Otherwise you're doing nothing more than D&C kikery

I am anti-religion because I understand it from its ancient inception, not because I am a communist, so I doubt that correlates as well as you think it does.

hmmm not sure how to answer you, blackpillers are hard to talk to imo.
Religion is literally philosophy and nothing more. So when you blame a certain religion on a certain problem, its like saying sigmond freuds theory did 9/11. understanding this will get you closer to understanding religion

But philosophy is understood within. Let's say, I type out a sentence:
The grass is really red today.
You are going to have to compare that symbolic abstraction with what you know of grass (different picture than my own) what you know of 'red' (a different picture than my own) and what you know of 'today' (different picture than my own).
Today as a concept is problematic as an example but it is better than trying to compare 'red'. Your day is different than mine. So different, in fact, that a comparison of our days to find anything other than the grossest abstractions (that we both experienced 'a day' on this planet, is about the only thing they have in common) about it would be meaningless. If we could compare 'your day' and 'my day' as though they were objects in physical space we would both agree that they were different object because of their vastly different character and nature. Your physical environment is so strikingly different than mine that anyone viewing them as an object (think of a diorama) could never come to the conclusion that they were the same. So given that your understanding of today is vastly different, we are not even sure you are seeing the same color as I am when we define 'red' nor will we be picturing the same 'grass' in our minds…the sentence is totally subjective and only has meaning as YOU have interpreted it. It has no shared meaning at all, NONE. And this is the very least of the complexities of the world or something as profound and abstract as religions. We don't share any meaning at all except in the abstract. So how could we share anything more? Meaning is defined within, never without.
'RELIGION' IS FALSE, EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS A LIE
I know that in order to maintain their validity the 'poojeets', the kikes, the catholics are struggling to make EVERYTHING the same because then their abstractions will have 'meaning'…if every face looks the same, if every house looks the same, if every lawn looks the same, if every city looks the same.
'RELIGION' IS ABOUT DESTROYING THE INNER PERSON
It really is the cause of all our problems because it favors the destruction of all self, the destruction of the individual, the destruction of humanity, the destruction of change…Now, I don't know about you…you could have some weird desire to be part of the Borg, but I like variety in humanity, in life, in the Earth, in nature, in the sky, in seasons. I don't want to be destroyed at the altar of absolute conformity. But each individual has their own desires…I am not the boss of you…you do what you like.

False. EVERY religion claims to be anti-religion. Christians claim that they're not a religion, they're "the one true path to heaven"
Muslims claim the same thing.
And Communism is the "one true path to Worker's Paradise"
Like ALL universalist religions, Christianity and communism cannot tolerate any dissent or any other religion on earth. This is why Islam, Christianity, and communism all seek to destroy competators. Communism and Christianity cannot abide any competators because they are false and bankrupt.
And Christianity is just as anti-human as Marxism.

Oh yes. Let's work with liberalism because we gotta work with what we gots
Also, 100 million Christians? Really?
No actually. MOST people don't really believe in the talking snake and noah's arc bullshit. Just like most Russians didn't really believe the bullshit contained in the Marxist Bible; The Communist Manifesto.
Most people simply go along with whatever is the dominant religion because it's convenient. They're not a threat to White people.
The threat to White people is puritanical freaks who want to force ChristianityMarxism/Liberalism upon us all and murder everyone who disagrees. THOSE degenerates must be exterminated out of self defense.

Anyway, you're trying to be cute by saying that there are a bunch of shithead religious fanatics in America, therefore you claim we should adopt their shithea, anti-White cult in order to say relevant.
In otherwords, you suggest that we cuck in order to appease the lemmings.
By your own logic, we should adopt Republican "values" because there are 100 million conservatives in America.

I say TO HELL with all anti-White religions.
To hell with anyone who says that we need to adopt a universalist cult.
And to hell with anyone who is more loyal to a jewish tribal war-god than their own race.
Christians are moral cripples, cowards, and traitors.
They are moral cripples because they can't think for themselves and feel a sick fetish for adopting a fake jewish religion.
They are cowards because they have consistently failed to defend EUROPEAN values and instead, stuck to (((Christian))) values.
And they are traitors because every single Christian…every single Christian on earth feels more loyalty to an imaginary jewish tribal war god than to their own flesh and blood.
And they openly and unashamedly want to slaughter racially conscious White people simply because we don't believe their jewish bullshit.

That is sick. That is a disease of the soul.
And your claim that opposing this jewish religion is somehow "kikery" is insane. Christians want to murder millions of White children for no reason other than us not slavishly following the orders of a bunch of pedophile priests.
That is anti-White. And if you support the mass extermination of MILLIONS of White children for being Pagans or simply too intelligent for the (((Bible))), then YOU are anti-White.

"Ego death" is no more and no less than a lack of awareness of the self in a given context. It is not the kosher self-effacement practiced by the racially suicidal.

Good luck with your ventures. It will be a lonely trek but at least you'll die knowing you said the right things while I will die knowing I did what was needed and used the resources given to me to save as many whites as possible from the jew.

You're probably the same that goes around preaching for an ethno-state openly hoping to get enough people on board. Here's a tip for life. So long as those who oppose your ideologies have a say in the outcome of those ideologies, never let your true goal be known.

Case in point: The jew spoke too soon. If the pompous retards could have kept their fucking mouths closed they would be sailing along smoothly. Hillary would have been elected and millions of migrants would be pouring in right now. Pic related

Attached: jews_evil_shit4.jpg (623x752 214.01 KB, 753.19K)

I know the secrets, I'll give you 15 minutes, ask away.

Attached: orosboros stone.jpg (364x680, 212.98K)

Anyone who tries to force you into a specific belief is 'the anti-christ' because they are against humanity. The logical product of their ideology is nothing…the kikes will tell you point blank that they are trying to 'become nothing' or Ain Sof… become absolute nothingness their version of 'god'.
Why humanity has gone along with this suicide mission for as long as it has is BEYOND ME…but even today there will be arguments for 'why it is good to force' people against their will to participate in a religious pyramid whose only eventual goal is the self suicide of all humanity. {shrug} What are you going to do with that one…too bad they just don't kill themselves and their families as is decent and moral. ←-BTW that in itself proves that they have no moral foundation. If they want death so bad than they should kill themselves and their families FIRST! I presume that people simply can't read or figure out for themselves that BEFORE THE KIKES were put on this Earth people had an internal relationship with god alone without any fucking 'kike interpretive dance' where they lied to you about what God said and stood in the place of God. Where they don't belong.

Top kek! Someone who knows the answers.

I prefer to cut through the bullshit.

Regale me then.

Why do you love jews so much?

You have to ask a question. Ask, and it shall be given to you.

I would say Jews love themselves, or rather what they think is themselves.

But why do you love them so much?

Jews follow Gods law and therefore are not animals, I however think you are referring to the synagogue of Satan, who are not Jews but do lie.

….