DC Lurker Needs Help Stopping Jewish Version of Obama from being Elected

I am a newfag/lurker deep in the DC machine and I have a dire warning regarding jews trying to do Obama effect 2.0. The kikes have chosen a stupid yenta, named Jacky Rosen, running for senate as their new flag bearer for the future in DC as Feinsteinbergblattwitz and Schmucky Chucky are less that a decade away from death. This bitch needs to be stopped now so we can kill the dreams of the kikes in the cradle. I am requesting that all shitlords vector in on this bitch and ruin her reputation and life before the November elections or this kike cunt will be half way through the Obama plan for becoming president.

This kikess is Harry Reid's chosen yenta successor and future candidate for VP or POTUS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacky_Rosen

Here is the Yenta'a twitter
twitter.com/repjackyrosen?lang=en
Her pinned tweet is binary code for "girl power" a worse person to send to the senate could really not be found. America needs your help pol/ to bring this bitch down a few pegs.

Attached: C5YBLuyW8AEiap7.jpg-large.jpeg (447x579, 53.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Tikkun_olam
twitter.com/repjackyrosen?lang=en
reviewjournal.com/local/local-nevada/congressional-candidate-jacky-rosen-a-newcomer-unknown-to-most-southern-nevadans/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/senate/nv/nevada_senate_heller_vs_rosen-6304.html
twitter.com/search?q=from:repjackyrosen lgbtq&src=typd
breitbart.com/video/2018/09/19/watch-beto-orourke-to-black-american-illegal-immigrant-labor-needed-for-cotton-gin/
deanheller.com/jacky-rosen-and-the-terrible-horrible-no-good-very-bad-week/
lasvegassun.com/news/2017/may/03/standing-strong-with-israel-our-closest-ally/
politico.com/story/2018/05/23/nevada-senate-rosen-heller-601784
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IT'S STEM
ARTFAGS GET OUT

Attached: 5f61bbb4211ea25505c0b8cabcb8054ae5f1324c7f9ec0f5fa07e95408e154ed.jpg (255x254, 6.98K)

Maybe it's architecture. O real Art.

first thing i noticed too.

REEEEEEEEE
Holy shit that's actually a thing? I thought that was a joke. STEM purposely leaves out art. Although with STEAM kikes can't complain about not enough minorities and women in it.

Yeah, we need to take this kike down.

No, it's art. Luckily I don't think anyone but artfags would take it seriously.

They already elected Trump

having a jewess as president would literally mean our death retard. literally

He's a shill, of course he wants a jewess president. Plus there is a huge difference between ZOG politicians and Marxist American Jewish politicians. True American Jews want to tear down our values even further and replace whites with browns, while ZOG "just" give billions to Israel and bomb their enemies for them.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Tikkun_olam
just to add to it

It sends me into a brief autistic fit every time I see it. It's just yet another way jews are trying to subvert anything productive.

It's art and even if it didn't refer the the debauched excuse for art today it still has no place beside the rest of STEM. It's an exclusive selection for a reason: they're the only subjects worth going to college for.
Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics all have practical value. Art doesn't and it doesn't belong. You don't need a degree to know how to paint. Music has never cured a disease or designed a machine. You won't find logistics solutions in a paperback novel and it would be nearly impossible to calculate the trajectories of low orbiting satellites using interpretive dance. STEM solves problems, bolsters efficiency, saves lives, and pushes the boundaries of human capability. Art is frivolous entertainment; at best a pleasant distraction. Art has its place but that place is far away from STEM. It's the jester among the king's council.

If you want to kill niggers go to church
If you want to kill beaners put in work
If you want to kill muslims do the dirt
and if you want kill kikes go beserk (((go beserk)))

Attached: jesusAr15.jpg (1140x1080, 237.84K)

STEM? STEAM? No, it's STEAK

Science
Technology
Engineering
Arts
Kikery

STEAK

Where I live, we're having an election. I'm voting for a fringe party because I refuse to vote for a woman, who are nominees for both major parties.

WHEN YOU VOTE FOR A WOMAN YOU VOTE FOR THE JEW

All aspects of STEM require an elevated IQ in order to be proficient. The only requirement for a degree in fucking Art is a pulse and the ability to fog a mirror; but at least it's a way to invite every fucking grass skirt wearing nigger in the Serengeti to Yourtown, US, to create Wildebeest Doo-Doo sketches and suddenly he's getting a Nobel peace prize for his work in innovation

So they plan to check boxes:
[x] woman
[x] girl power
[x] jew
[x] ´white´

Wait…
She seems "white".
Isn´t it rayciss?
How a wouman of coulowr or spic is not able to be elected?

Off topic Anons. Stop reeeing about art, we have a high profile Jew to Jew. Get focused and go to work. We need background dirt. Start digging.

Attached: 517110ba95734f29c874fdeab839ca6469643db327e039ea294932d6f7e36627.png (1230x581, 21.71K)

>twitter.com/repjackyrosen?lang=en
Jacky has been a baaaaad girl!

Attached: Rosen_Jacky_Tweet.png (824x349, 180.24K)

Nice work, user. I'm sure pic Nevadans would love pic related. Not sure how it should be shopped yet though. That's up to you I guess.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-20-07-07-26-1.png (1080x1129, 703.34K)

Found her synogogue. Also according to link below her husband Larry is a Radiologist. Jewgle reveals ten possible hits for radiology in Henderson, NV.

DCAnon, do you have any ground elements avaliable to check these?

>reviewjournal.com/local/local-nevada/congressional-candidate-jacky-rosen-a-newcomer-unknown-to-most-southern-nevadans/

Attached: pic 3.png (1080x827 2.11 MB, 146.16K)

Jacky is quite the purveyor of fairness, I must say!

Attached: Kike-bitch.png (1080x1129, 780.4K)

I would jump on this grenade for the greater good of our people

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-20 Miranda Rosen - Henderson, Nevada.png (1219x2339, 423.25K)

Imagine that. A rich jew family getting gibs for their children to go to college. I am shocked!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-20 Q A Miranda Rosen '18 named Truman Scholar.png (1219x4207, 997.99K)

What are the rules about fucking jewesses again? Even if it's to infiltrate her family?

Well memed sir

Any offspring you have with it will be a blight on this earth. Kikes are unbearable. That face will make you want to get the fuck away from her asap. I was fucking a kike with gigantic tits. the soulless eyes and monster face made me run away

I'm glad you told me this. Obviously I would avoid offspring by such an abomination but there's something desirable about sticking it to the jew, literally.

Attached: 971.gif (498x498, 616.86K)

There are no rules in war. First initiative is to win. Once done, then we must instill values into society again, until then we can't be the only ones not fighting fair.

Imagine the hilarity that would ensue if you bred a horde of 1488's with this kiketress? Kek would bless the earth with the kvetching of the jew worldwide.
Problem is kike babies are prone to all sorts of disease. They're the originators of diabetes and a kike mating a kike will end in 3 out of 4 children dead or mentally insane.

you are a jew

You're right there are no rules but we should leave off attacking her daughter because she could use it as a martyr by proxy and win the sympathy vote. As much as I would like to shove her in the proverbial oven. (Or shove my manhood into her oven).

It would be ironic and quite funny but she's not worth the effort. I was thinking a flyering campaign around Larry's place of business stating he is a sexual predator. Put a local PD seal on it to make it look official. That would get the voters going.

To infertile/sterile white men:

Seduce kikesses.

"STEAM" is a huge red flag. It's STEM, but with an A for "arts," so useless cows who do feminist throat singing can feel like they're making a contribution on par with engineers from Berkeley. Anyone who unironically puts the A in STEM is a hyperactive, super-plugged-in, mega-woke SJW zepto-cunt. This is not a passive consumer of left-wing bilge, she's a source vector for it.

Ask her why Israel is so racist and force her to take a position on breaking up the banks.

Attached: Schemes_Internally.png (620x648, 119.3K)

She is presently running for Senate in Nevada in one of the closest races in the country; come on pol/ I know you can bring this jewess down and deprive the jews of a champion for the browning out of America.

This bitch and her semitic smile are literally Dianne Feinstein 2.0 but like the second terminator that has a better ability to shapeshift.

Meme away, dig dirt, spam all local NV media covering the race; do whatever must be done to make sure she loses the election in November.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/senate/nv/nevada_senate_heller_vs_rosen-6304.html

Attached: LL_DHO23_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23.81K)

Notice how other anons noted they are also starting to push her daughter as well. The kikes are hoping this family can be their Obamas; stoping her from winning her senate election this November would stop their jewish dream dead in its tracks forcing them to ditch the bitch for a different yenta.

It's the Hispanic vote we need to turn in NV.
How can we get the spics to think this bitch loathes mexico?
Or beer.
Maybe we can meme her going after beer?
mexicans love beer.

I say we shoot and flyer tweets from her complaining about hearing Spanish in her local restaurant or country club. Play the elitist jew angle

What font do you use user? Twitter's default is Helvetica Neue but GIMP 2 doesn't have it.

Here.

Attached: Jacky Rosen 1.png (593x646, 314.85K)

again

Attached: jacky rosen 2.png (591x542, 118.24K)

good luck

Calibri

Because prohibition, gun laws, and substance abuse cases worked so well.

Hey look, it worked

Should we though? This might be a crazy idea but if a kike was seen directly destroying America, that might be enough to knock some sense into the retarded khosher conservative crowd.
They would certainly be more open to redpills from us if anyone could just point and say
Look you idiots, there is a jew directly running our country into the ground

No
Everything jew must be subverted. I don't care if it aligns with our interest, we subvert and destroy juden at every turn. Every opportunity to fuck up their plans is our purpose. They are anti-human, thus resisting the jew is human.

Dude if they didn't wake up after Onigger they're hopeless. I get the whole redpill aspect and it makes sense but the problem is some of us have to live here while she's in charge. That would suck.

Attached: 3cbdd79aaee04f650f4457a86aea809df5927fb580be33d09a22600b4f5c9013.png (854x770, 502.12K)

I'm shocked I didn't see this coming. I should've known. The question is do you work for the Whitehouse or for that NV senator. Don't answer, it doesn't matter.

The point is if you wanted dirt to feed your boss you should've asked for that specifically instead of being vague because you got shopped tweets instead and those aren't very good for a speech.

This won't end well.

Well I guess you did ask for dirt specifically and I'm just a brainlet. Okay I'll dedicate a little spare time to her this weekend and see what comes up.

I think OP is a staffer for either the rival senatorial bid or the Whitehouse refer to my post

Just hours before the Las Vegas rally.last night.

Nigga wat?

Attached: 558407b117c5de991d140ea4bb26222e40d6f7e0078290d5dc41fdad87f659d0.jpg (500x712, 37.39K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-09-21 13-50-31.png (824x349 321.63 KB, 147.23K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-09-21 13-52-52.png (635x658 39.23 KB, 138.79K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-09-21 15-54-43.png (634x602 100.78 KB, 169.44K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-09-21 15-55-20.png (635x697, 433.8K)

More pushback against feminism and homos needs to appear in the public political sphere. It's false premise of equality needs to be dismantled, stomped on and set on fire. It's gone on far too long.

twitter.com/search?q=from:repjackyrosen lgbtq&src=typd

jews aren't white thats the loop hole

OP cannot comment on his present employment but anons would certainly approve. As previous anons noted targeting Hispanic and youth voters would be two demographics strongly in her favor that could be easily eroded by viral media campaigns, digging into her past, or just good old fashioned sock puppet trolling from fake minority accounts. This race is so close literally any help at all even if it gets less than 10 votes swayed is enough to move the meter as this election will most likely be decided by less than 10,000-25,000 ballots. I primarily practice the old dark arts of political fuckery and as only a lurker of several years I wouldn't presume to lecture other anons about the tactics that they wish to employ I only ask that they do everything they can to stop the jew. Turning blacks and hispanics against each other will also bear much fruit especially after fellow senate candidate Beto O'Rourke compared jigs to obsolete cotton pickers and claimed beeners as the only people who will work the new cotton gin (link included); maybe make Wacky Jacky support this statement by Beto and then spam that all over Nevada.

breitbart.com/video/2018/09/19/watch-beto-orourke-to-black-american-illegal-immigrant-labor-needed-for-cotton-gin/

Also anything about her being against gambling, prostitution, or ranchers would be good. In years of public statements I can't imagine a female rabbi not saying something that's cringey enough to make normal people want to burn her dreams of becoming a senator at the stake.

If anons wanted to ask OP questions about best way to do that I could give answers and will be monitoring the thread over next few days to respond. Together we can potentially formulate a unified strategy for influencing this senatorial election.

Just a thought but given this cunt's stated love and life mission of tikkun olam maybe memeing to the citizenry of Nevada what tikkun olam actually means is a good place to start.

Attached: jew.jpg (1200x600, 70.67K)

Those fucking NPC 'inspirational quotes' are so fucking infuriating.

Dear diary, today OP was not a faggot. Today OP delivered. He lurked for 2 years like he was told. He is living out the Zig Forums maxim of putting Anons in high places. Godspeed OP, we support you.

Attached: 2f0.jpg (800x450, 31.7K)

(checked)
They infuriate me too but the NPCs love them. We need to oven this jew.

she's so fucking gross

Attached: jacky_wacky_tobaccy.jpg (1200x600, 94.43K)

Also if anyone wants to know what Kushner has over Trump here it is. Kushner through his kikery and connections to Bibi/Ron Dermer guaranteed Trump the lolvangelical vote in both the primary and the general elections. Getting the lolvangelical vote in the jungle of the 2016 GOP primary basically ensured Trump would be the GOP nominee and was the source of his 5th ave quote about shooting people and not losing votes. Israel was already paying these mega pastors millions to publicly fellate global jewry from the pulpit what was a few shekels more to buy the election of another president. Trump isn't controlled by jews so much as he actually believes the horseshit about them being our greatest allies and thinks they are the golden goose that helped lay the egg of his presidency and helped him in business all those years.

Trump is not a conscious traitor he's more of a lulzy boomer who grew up in NYC surrounded by kikes and never has been given what he sees as a legitimate enough reason to change the close working relationship with the jews that has made Trump rich and helped him become President. A brief ray of hope is that he is beginning to sour on them as even his boomerbastic self is starting to notice cohencidences all around him such as most recently when Feinbergblatstein tried to torpedo his court nominee or how Chuck Schumer hates on a wall for the US but always talks with Jared so fondly at dinners in the Kushner's private home in Kalorama about increasing support for Israel every month. Though like all boomers I don't think Donald will ever reach a point of full awakening and that the best we can hope for is merely him defenestrating the jews from inside the highest echelons of his administration.

The sooner princess Yael and that giant jewish weasel Jared are gone from DC the sooner we get the presidency we all wanted because Trump's affinity for kikes is certainly centered presently around his love for his favorite child who is unfortunately a traitor to her race and all humanity. Which is also why stopping this cunt Wacky Jacky is so important because the fewer high level jews and Shabbos goy Jared and Ivanka have to work behind Trump's back with the more likely we are to get eventually what he promised us in the begining.

Attached: FirstFamily.jpg (1827x1027, 341.95K)

May want to save this gem for the final stretch.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-21 Monsanto owners call weed killer 'safe' after jury orders big payout.png (816x1461, 662.4K)

Nobody thinks Trump is running this ship.
He has 3 generals in his immediate cabinet and a former Col as his director of national security.

Only idiots can't see the US is currently under military occupation of government. including the crypto-jews hiding behind the wall in the sandbox.

Just my 2 cents from what I've seen and heard I'm no JewQanon trying to make a regular of this but I've been at this political shit for over a decade and know how the sausage gets made in this town. In political "sausage making" this is why keeping each individual jew out of government is such a monumentally important task because once the doors close in DC it's just an orgy of special interests and no one pushes jewish interests harder than individual jews themselves from the inside of the machine.

The funny thing is both Mattis and Kelly hate neocons and Zionism; Mattis is the only reason there isn't a no fly zone in Syria with "coalition" bombing right now. Believe it or not people in the military are not excited to go die for Israel after almost 2 decades in the sandbox already. Mattis was also run out of the military under Obama instead of being promoted to the Joint Staff because he hated politicians and their interference with the military. Your third person who from the description can only be assumed to be Dan Coates the DNI is another long term beltway GOPfag who was previously a bootlicking senator of ZOG not from the military he only served for 2 years in the 60's. While the military industrial complex still has lots of power ZOG and the banks beat it out as the chief influencer in this town starting September 12th, 2001.

John Bolton, ZioPence, Jared, and Ivanka are the real problem steering this administration away from sanity along with deep state faggots like Pompeo and lifelong political leeches like Perry, Elaine Chao (Mitch McConnell's rich chink wife), and Sessions along with all the faggots from the Bush administration the people above brought back into gov't.

How the US government runs is a lot more about corruption and a lot less about conspiracy than most people think. Not to say there are not conspiracies in the rarified air at the top or among faggots like the DSA but the rank and file of the military and government aren't involved in some giant dog and pony show that's just for your benefit.

Working on it user.

This is very good material do you have link to article with her qoute?

Also hitting her on the fake business she claimed she created is another good one.

Checked
James Norman Mattis

yeah, he was pissed about the Obama firing him thing. One mistake. It always comes down to one single mistake.

I shooped it.
You can create a free site on freenom, something like dailymailnews.tk and post the pic for a link to make it look legit.

Us elections are fake. Why would people who overthrown foreign governments by installing puppet leaders to maintain us corporate supremecy go, you know what, fuck this, let's let a landscaper decide our fate. You are fucking retarded. People will do anything for magic pieces of paper that let them enslave other people. The entire world is run by people who sold out their friends and family for a shot at slavemaster status. You have no right to ever speak again because you had all the same information as me and still couldn't come to this conclusion. Kill yourself you pathetic kike.

(1)

Some basic opfor researce from her opponents campaign. This kikess has a history of making false statements and shapeshifting no doubt by carefully combing her past history and social media more of these little inconsistencies can be found and exploited.

deanheller.com/jacky-rosen-and-the-terrible-horrible-no-good-very-bad-week/

Look at some other articles they basically have already blown all the dirt they have on here there because the race is so close. Heller's staff is also functionally retarded when it comes to using digital media/internet as a campaign vehicle which is part of why I reached out to all you anons to stop this jewess's dreams in their tracts.

Here is an article she wrote herself that is also pretty damning if spun correctly.

lasvegassun.com/news/2017/may/03/standing-strong-with-israel-our-closest-ally/

and another article about how this race could potentially decided the senate majority which again is why defeating wacky jacky is of such pivotal importance.

politico.com/story/2018/05/23/nevada-senate-rosen-heller-601784

She is the shitlibs and jew's great kike hope for regaining control of the senate.

Attached: JR.jpg (640x360, 69.38K)

What is easier 1) paying off almost all the people at the top on either side with favors or money after they are first elected and blackmailing them if they don't take the money or 2) setting up some massive fraud with tens of thousands of active participants who at any time could leak evidence of the scheme to the public and put at risk all the money that survives and thrives on it's lifeblood of corruption.
Elections in America may be real the illusion is that both candidates are different and yet in reality have virtually all the same paymasters. Sure there are some individual actions of voter fraud and some local committees lose ballots occasionally but if you think elections are all one massive show just for you then you're either a siegefag who would be better off either admitting they can never change anything because everything in society is controlled that becoming an hero is your only way out or recognizing the juvenile nature of your world view. If you actually knew how hard rigging the elections of turd world shitholes were you'd know those tactics can never be employed in the first world for obvious reasons. Though given your misuse of the word "overthrown" in phrasing one can detect you are not a native English speaker and likely posting this tripe from a hasbara center in Tel Aviv go get gassed for trying to black pill the goyim into thinking they live in a hopeless world where nothing can be changed jew.

We only practice the Dark Magick here, user.

Attached: camp.png (2480x3508, 925.05K)

Sorry, I'm accelerationist, when it comes to blue areas. Cuck 'em up!

Very good work, mexanon

Attached: rosenberg.PNG (733x609, 321.95K)

nice now do one with Heller but with big titty Latinas. Those bean niggers love that shit.

Attached: ac1567f6f667b3e4a9cd9be0d3141ef7197136694bf36f5bc7e357bc30e74bc1.jpg (558x414, 31.81K)

Texanon actually and thanks

I don't feel like that would hit home.

Well reasoned but just call him a jew and move on. he either is one or has been successfully demoralized by them.

Did you need memes or digging? Because I can meme all day but if you want me to find dirt that may take a while.

Attached: 1474578972461.png (474x720, 454.23K)

We have till November 8th to do both. Make memes and proliferate them like it's 2016. We need to carpet bomb the voters of Nevada with memes. Infiltrate local social media groups and meme dump. While you have fun with that make dirt digging task two; a task I more or less hope a collective of anons can tackle by the middle of October so we can drop the really bad stuff like a pussy tape. The DNC is using this kvetching yenta to raise millions and claiming she is essential to gaining control of the Senate; this combined with her membership in the most rat like of subversive tribes means this Nevada election is the most important this season in the US for anons everywhere.

Attached: dnc.jpg (1200x1200, 243.04K)

Can any Nevada user or DC user attend a campaign event that is televised and right in the middle of it yell out a question "do you support the apartheid state of Israel?!" or at event with questions ambush her with that question followed up by a "why won't you answer" until you get a response or are asked to leave.

You're off to a good start destroying this woman - we hate women so much here as everybody knows - by showing a picture of her smiling with her smiling daughter. There's no hope for her now. You don't need anybody else to destroy this… this….. woman.

this is weak.

LOL

I could fuck with jews for a living. I would be happy.

Attached: JackyGirl.jpg (1200x600, 105.1K)

I hate kikes so much

By "better place" Jews mean "a better place for jews." We know this but normies don't. Edit her quote to be more accurate. Then she cannot deny it.

Jacky Rosen is not white
Jacky Rosen is a jew supremacist
Jacky Rosen wants to "end whiteness"

Quit lusting after ugly Jewish skanks you degenerates.

Yes it is shameful. Forgive me user I'm on nofap.

change to 5 p.m.
release on the last week in October
jew the jew

I'm sure there were also kikes in Rome saying the same thing.
Thankfully a volcano saved Rome.

I'm about to go beserk myself if I can't get the imperial system working again.
I did it once but I forget how and now everything is fucked up and I don't remember what I did the first time.
Dammit!