Trump Weighs In On The Single Worst Mistake In American History

In a wide ranging interview with The Hill on Tuesday conducted in the Oval Office, President Trump was asked to give his take on the biggest mistake in American history.

Considering just how open-ended a question that is, it's perhaps surprising that he merely went back less than a couple decades into the Bush presidency, though Trump's base will certainly welcome it as it hearkens back to his "America First" foreign policy vision of the campaign trail.

“The worst single mistake ever made in the history of our country: going into the Middle East, by President Bush,” the president during his interview with Hill.TV.

“Obama may have gotten them (U.S. soldiers) out wrong, but going in is to me the biggest single mistake made in the history of our country,” he said.

Trump explained the reasoning behind this choice, and why it wasn't something like the civil war or another defining and devastating event reaching far into American History.

“Because we spent $7 trillion in the Middle East. Now if you wanna fix a window some place they say, 'oh gee, let’s not do it. Seven trillion, and millions of lives — you know, ‘cause I like to count both sides. Millions of lives,” the president explained.

Some scholars and humanitarian groups estimate that over one million Iraqis were killed in the US invasion and occupation of Iraq starting in 2003. A 2008 Opinion Research Business (ORB) poll, for example, found that approximately 1.03 million people had died as a result of the war.

“To me it's the worst single mistake made in the history of our country. Civil war you can understand. Civil war, civil war. That’s different. For us to have gone into the Middle East, and that was just, that was a bad day for this country, I will tell you.”

Various estimates on the Iraq war's cost have put the total taxpayer bill as low as near $2 trillion, but none dispute that it is in the multiple trillions, and estimates will vary widely depending on if veteran care is factored into it.

The comments echo things Trump said on the campaign trail in 2016. For example during one of his first major foreign policy speeches then candidate Trump said, “I will never send our finest into battle unless necessary, and I mean absolutely necessary, and will only do so if we have a plan for victory with a capital V.” And referencing the famous quote of John Quincy Adams, he said during the same speech, “The world must know that we do not go abroad in search of enemies.”

He had previously shocked pundits for being the first Republican nominee for president to trash George W. Bush's decision to go to war in Iraq, and has more recently likened it to "throwing a big fat brick into a hornet's nest".

All of this is a hopeful sign considering the extremely heightened and dangerous tensions over Syria this week, and given Trump seems to have vacillated between "bringing the troops home" and getting more involved. On Monday Trump hinted that a decision on the U.S. role in Syria is coming soon.

Commenting on the over 2,000 troops now in Syria ostensibly as part of the "anti-ISIL" coalition campaign, Trump indicated this mission could end soon: “We’re very close to being finished with that job,” he said. He followed with: “And then we’re going to make a determination as to what we’re going to do.”

We consider it a hopeful and a good sign that Trump is possibly revisiting his "America First" foreign policy pledges by identifying the Iraq War as the worst mistake in US history.

His choice to run for office?

kike free p..

Joining WW2, Joining WW1, or the 1965 Immigration act.
Touch choice.

why. what do you think you're proving.

My personal pick was not having something in the founding principles of the country about barring kikes from entry and killing any of them that find a way in.

Voting a nigger?

Allowing the importation of uncastrated farm equipment.

The Federal Reserve.

DUH! THE OUTSOURCING AMERICA'S INDUSTRY BEING ALLOWED TO HAPPEN W/ NO CONSEQUENCES

That too user, that may top outsourcing our industry as the biggest mistake.

President Wilson was by far the worst.

If it weren't for USA ww1 wouldn't have been as bad as it was because everyone ran out of money.
Wilson was responsible for communism, ww2 and the fuckery that came after it.
Wilson was also responsible for the fed.

I can name five in order so far:

1) Allowing The Federal Reserve to be set up. (1913)
2) Outsourcing our industry (80s and 90s)
3) Removing from the Bretton Woods Agreement (USD gold standard as global reserve currency)
4) Passing the Immigration Reform Act in the 80s (amnesty)
5) Getting involved in the Middle East at all

OY VEY HE DIDN'T TALK ABOUT FREEING THE NIGGERS
though this probably was one of the biggest mistakes in american history.

1913 worst mistake in American history

Trump is an idiot. Iraq war was bad, but not even in the top 10 worst mistakes.

I can name 10 worse right from the top of my head:
1) founding the USA
2) allowing Jews into the country and accepting them as white
3) bringing in nigger slaves
4) civil war
5) giving nigger former slaves citizenship
6) federal reserve
7) WWI
8) WWII
9) civil rights act
10) having open borders since 1990

I could think of 10 more

Who was responsible for the american revolution? Or we can go back even further… how the fuck did UK get so much power?

Yeah, but that led to the golden age of the 90s for the white middle class.

This is how USA became a world power.

America isn't the problem, northerners are.

Attached: 1862_1280px-Fredericksburg1862.jpg (1280x1020, 190.09K)

Do you think USA would be as powerful today without jewish contributions? It could be now a Russian or Chinese colony

Rachel Maddow is that you?

Just creating discussion..

I can create a discussion by talking about how hairy my asshole is, faggot.

But that's not debatable, gaylord.

Oh it's debatable all right.

jew

>(((jewtube))) vid made by a faggot with terrible music choice
No wonder this thread is full of kikes

Whatever blindfold placed over American whites during the 90s doesn't take away the fact they were steadily giving up whatever safety they had from being in a majority white country. The only truly good thing that happened during the 90s was the .com boom, because it lead to the beginning of the end of jews' control over information.
>saying anything positive about the creation of the (((Federal Reserve)))
Wanna know how I know you're a kike?

The biggest mistake was getting involved in WW2 at the jews' behest.

Attached: just asking questions.jpg (1024x683, 172.47K)

Oh boy.

I came here to post this.

Attached: fed03616f94c983e6716872cddf4d7b554850f19c5bc477ed071dccae552b537.gif (200x190, 645.8K)

The dollar would not exist today if it was not for the Federal Reserve

Easy choice.

Allowing jews in the country.

Lolwut. Is the news (((fact checking))) Trump by saying only 1 million goat fuckers died?

This is the same thing as saying, "controlled opposition would not exist if it wasn't for the jew." The jewish trap is to cause you to be reliant on their trap, owning both sides of the issue. Furthermore, the dollar would be over 100% stronger if it wasn't for the federal reserve. By the 100 year mark, the dollar was only 1% as great as its original value.

Everyone should view your post and the value of the dollar declining as a direct result of the federal reserve so they can see how jewish your post is.

Letting jews in.

America died in 1965. President Trump was picking Weimerica's greatest mistake. America's mistake was allowing Jews, obviously.

FUCKIING KIKES EVERY TIME GODDAMNIT

Hitler trips confirm it's always the juden

Don't you have a boyfriend's asshole to lick, somewhere?
Just fucking die of AIDS, already.

Such as?

Thinks the dollar would survive WW2 without the Federal reserve

Civil war is when it started, 1913 is when it started to solidify, 1965 is when it took the lead position, and 2001 is when it took over.

Federal Reserve securing the currency

Hollywood creating a common culture

WW2 contributions

Psychiatry post WW2

Wall Street

Social Media

I wonder who could be behind this first post.

psychiatry as a whole, before or after the Second World War was a kike invention, Freud was a jew

Someone who hates Zionist presidents . . .

good

good what

This. And if somehow it was not this then it would be bringing blacks in.

Attached: download.png (261x94, 5.58K)

This. The founding of the fed reserve was the point of no return.

Kikes are the source of every problem that happened in america. So the biggest mistake was to not put a mandate in the Constitution that all kikes must be killed on sight.

Attached: salt.gif (224x126, 919.05K)

kek pic related
Of materialism, sexual degeneracy, and self-destruction
kill yourself
double-kill yourself
pic related
feed yourself to cannibal niggers

Attached: dollar-loss.jpg (1024x576, 210.44K)

The irony of your post escapes you.

Attached: what.png (528x406, 257.8K)

Zionists aren't very good salt miners.

Attached: snapshot20090724231757.jpg (1920x1080, 457.51K)

Jews brought in the niggers.

Wrong. Federal Reserve act.

How the hell has no one mentioned the 19th Amendment?

Freeing the slaves on our own soil. We should've freed them back to Africa.

Or the 14th . . .

Why didn't he chose the US refusing refugees off the SS St Louis?

THE PEOPLE not rising up and killing the entire government after they passed the Federal Reserve Act is the greatest mistake in US history.
Every single event in the history of the world since the Federal Reserve act is predicated on it and it alone.

1: pretending to break away from the Empire-1776

Attached: 1515556453485.png (235x215, 8.2K)

You sure?

Attached: 20180910_041414.png (720x721, 643.16K)

Forget the gold, just invest in the stock market, good goy! Look how high it's getting! *rubs palms*

It wasn't just pretending. That's why americans still have lots of guns and yurop doesn't. That's why the jews didn't initially have a central bank in america. The problem is the jews eventually brainwashed everyone. They made schooling mandatory in the late 19th century, they took over the media, and they made hollywood. Constant, endless brainwashing from young childhood and all they way until you die, that's how they took over.

Attached: schooling.webm (640x360, 10.92M)

Attached: think.about.it.webm (480x360, 7.65M)

anti-white meme is obvious

What fore are you posting thots?

eat shit yuropoor. youre just pissed because you don;t know what freedom feels like.

Attached: mycountry.jpg (464x427, 36.7K)

Gay.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1295x1275, 192.85K)

Don't post coalburners on Zig Forums faggit. I don't care how much they make your peepee tingle.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1156x1114, 3.11M)

The girl obviously isn't white, despite the boatloads of skin whitener and hair coloring. I suppose she's white enough for a nig, tho.

Obviously federal reserve, because that led to kike banker control of the government (by directly profiting from printing money to pay private bank loans). That caused WWI, WWII, Vietnam, "civil rights" and the 1965 Act, and ultimately it caused total jew control of government and now white genocide. The US is a non-white country now ultimately because of the 1913 federal reserve act.

Blacks were brought into American by English jews

Eh Iraq was bad but allowing Nigger Slaves to come to the US, Fighting in WW2, Ignoring USS Liberty, and 9/11 all rate very high

Who had a thing for wanting heaps of Nigger Slaves again?

Nah, joining with the (((Allied Powers))) and the (((Soviets))) during WWII was even more devastating. If the nation joined with the Axis Powers instead, there would never have been an Iraq War. In fact, Israel would never have existed (unless if The Eternal Anglo gave it to them anyways). But ever since the (((Federal Reserve))) was created, (((they))) already had full control of said nation even before the rise of the Third Reich. There are many reasons why the American people started to call Jewish subhuman immigrants as "kikes".

baste

sage for blumpf

Attached: Earl Smug.png (898x692, 601.13K)

Getting into a situation where we can't speak openly about the problems this country has is the worst mistake we've made.

Wrong. It was the Federal Reserve. Which helped fund the kosher invasion of Germany.

This almost doesn't make the top ten. Tragic!

At least he's calling out wars for ZOG in his own way.

So this is what Trump has been doing instead of building the wall and releasing the documents he promised?

taking the guns first

The worst mistake in American history was bringing niggers over on slave ships because without niggers we would never have to deal with white guilt.

the cotton wasn't gonna pick itself. freeing the slaves is the mistake

Higher wages would have gotten the cotton picked, Bezos.

Slavery did nothing but hurt poor whites, you're using the exactly same logic as people who say that spics do jobs that Americans don't want to.

this is how USA became jewed
fixed.

Thinking a guy who lets his daughter get fucked by a jew at 666 fifth avenue in jew york would make America great again.

actually it did , its called the cotton gin. One of the main reasons around ending slavery was also the modernization of work.

It basically started to be more costly to maintain slaves for physical work that the profit.

Indeed

Attached: Just doing their jobs now go and breed with niggers for Hwhite Nationalism 2.jpeg (620x486 284.83 KB, 53.78K)

You picked the wrong place to peddle your lies, you filthy jew.

Brainlet tier. 1913 was probably the biggest one, but the country was already being led straight into the abyss with Jews in banking by that time anyway. Just how early did the US start to be enslaved by Jewish banking? My guess is around 1812.