Niggers for Christmas: Over 250 million migrants will be able to settle without a VISA

refugeesmigrants.un.org/intergovernmental-conference-2018
The interesting part is what they have not directly disclosed yet.

Attached: Elliot_The_Hulse.jpg (620x330, 31.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

refugeesmigrants.un.org/intergovernmental-conference-2018
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do they want more niggers because they know a war against Russia + China is inevitable so the niggers will be used as good goy soldiers? That's the only sane reason I could think of.. the other is that they want white genocide, but that would mean they eventually would be killed too if they do not race mix.. and if they race mix their IQ would drop.. unless they have the tech to race mix and increase IQ.

welp, time for war

please nuke the UN building. if any of those rat fucks escape, we'll decapitate them one-by-one
Tariq? Tariq Nasheed? is that you?

Hey OP,
Are you still there?
Is this a Divide and Conquer thread?
Are you just trying to get a reaction from us?
Is this a datamining thread?
——–
Everyone Else,
Please consider these questions before
posting in this thread.

Attached: EE.jpg (366x550, 190.38K)

Please tell me that all 250 million will come to heartland America.

HANG THE TRAITORS! DEATH TO THE EUSSR!

>refugeesmigrants.un.org/intergovernmental-conference-2018
“New York Declaration for Refugees and Migrants” (19 September 2016)

Imagine that. A mere 3 months before Hillary was to become our president, they decided to open the west to 300 million niggers. Oyyyy veyyy!

OP WILL NOT REPLY TO THIS QUESTION

Just one question : why ? Some people are behind this, it's obvious, why are they doing this ?

War against Russia and China ? I highly approve sending nigs first, but I don't believe it will ever happen. The problem is also that I would probably support Russia instead of my european country and its nasty Rottchild's lapdog leader.

They're making it blatantly obvious now their intention is to just bring the whole world down and create a massive war since they've artificially propped up Asia to be the new replacement for the coming centuries.

This time French Revolution the right way. Wipe out every old generation elite and the bag of jews that come with them.

I would take part of it. But any revolution would be quickly stopped by the police and the army, and the news would call it "terrorism". :( The only chance is if members of the police and army could think by themselve instead of obeying dictators without thinking.

Read it for yourself lazy nigger

South Africa?

There was some other conference where Macron and EU shilled making North Africa part of the EU in the near future.

Bingo, no niggers or muslims ever did the holocaust >implying and couldn't. Whites could and we probably will one day.

Manny reasons. Mostly hate of the goy. It also helps "Talpiot" nigs can't code.

Attached: WEBPAGE_20180919_212234.jpg (1080x1632, 323.92K)

hahaha, NO. Come on, war with Russia and China and you think foot soldiers and with 80iqs (at best) are going to matter? Shit could be over in half an hour and the planet perma fucked like your brain.

How could this be a datamining thread?
Aren't all threads on Zig Forums meant to incite a reaction?

No I was genuinely concerned about what will happen to our civilization

Lurk moar

Just to make sure people understand what they're reading; it's directly stating that the current rules will be more strictly enforced, which stands in contradiction to what they're actually planning.

Show this shit to normies

There's no point. Let's wait until they're enforcing it.

Bump

This

Isn't that from the "Knowing" film?

Why? They’re not going to stop it. They don’t give a shit.

I've thought about this, and I do think this is part of it - pure numbers for cannon-fodder

Whites do not make good subjects, or good consumers. They're to squirrely. They band together and rebel. They don't simply want to consume - they want to succeed. They're a little too smart with their money, a little too ambitious, a little too rebellious. Niggers may be violent, but they're actually pretty docile when it comes down to it. Just give them niggertech and they'll do what you want for the most part.

Brilliantly put

Didn’t this happen in the turners diaries?

They literally can't figure out how to run a John Deere and have yaks pull them through the fields. How exactly are they going to fight a war?

or jewish underclass in the ghetto with their black buddies?

wew

Yes

UPDATED WITH Q4 2017 DATA

Attached: They Have To Come In - Muh Removals Q4.jpg (8248x7832, 10.73M)

Jews are terrible at long term planning. Why do you think they always keep getting kicked out so many countries? They try to grub up as much money while they can and can't help but rip people off and steal it to get it faster. Massive waves of immigration, even from sub-humans, is a short term boom because of all the new consumers. But in the long run it will ruin the economy because they are net drains, not productive members of.

Kalergi plan. They're going to flood our nations with non-whites and enforce tough laws so that we live in misery and cannot fight back. Then all the rape, murder and race mixing can happen. A mixed race slave class is the future for your children and grandchildren if things don't turn around.

The more I think of our current situation the more I think most of multiculti is the fault of capitalism spiraling out of control.

A good example is all the fucking niggers in tv commercials. Ever notice that every fucking tv show is starring some frizzy haired mullato?

Well guess what, blacks consume more media than whites do. Black people consume social media more than whites due. Blacks simply consume more than whites due and corporations have noticed.

Although I do honestly believe that jews are taking active measures in politics and finance to destroy whites, I'm also starting to believe that today's corporations are catering to the increase in nigger spending trends and a more brown western population. It's causing an acceleration affect where whites aren't the minority yet but they are acting like we already are.

Low IQ people are a corporation's wet dream. Imagine how much Nike will make when they import $300 million niggers and put them on gibs. These fucking CEO must be chomping at the bits.

Attached: image.png (1000x930 117.11 KB, 42.26K)

Order from chaos. If you want a world order, you have to make it a necessity– you must have a global disorder first.
The higher ups wanted popcon on the turd world back in the 60s and 70s; West said no. So, they gave the West all the human rights they could ever wish for. Now Whites must cast aside their love of human rights or die; we've been tossed into a gladiatorial arena.

Now look at us, we're clamoring to operate FEMA camps these days and to usher in a world confederacy.

they had a conference there earlier this year in either april or march I don't remember. It consisted of mostly foreign ministers of almost all european countries excluding hungary and iceland, maybe some others but I can only remember those

anyways they ratified this shit and planned to zerge europe with niggers until 2020…

they are going to make it even worse aren't they? they want war….

The numbers are intimidating but once we start shooting the odds even out real fucking quickly. Niggers cannot into tactics or technology. We are dealing with a breed of hominid who thinks that crossdressing makes them immune to bullets because the white man devil magic made guns to kill men. The cucks holding us back are a much more pressing concern than a zerg wave of cannon fodder.

Attached: maximum nigging.jpg (640x364, 52.48K)

Maybe I'm the nigger.

Are there even 300 million Africans altogether?

yeah, almost a billion of the 1.2 billion, live in sub Saharan Africa

Please tell me there is a video of this.

Are there faggots that don't know there's over a billion niggers?

Attached: black hole brainlet.jpg (1024x595, 68.96K)

Normalfags cannot into scope.

Attached: be22c3694f67487ca2bfb615fc5e73f3aee5e3643f083ec825e01b4940a52ed0.png (1008x912, 751.59K)

When I was a kid there weren't even half as many as that. These fucking aid groups have to be stopped, they're the ones making it possible for unlimited growth of niggers and overflow into the civilized world. They're too stupid to plan for anything more than half an hour ahead of time, that's why they have 9 kids in the middle of a civil war + famine situation.

Don''t underestimate the enemy you faggot, that's just niggers who live without foreign support "their natural state" niggers we will be facing will be western educated, trained, and possibly lead by race traitors and kikes.

It's what happened when they kicked the white farmers out in Zimbabwe. They had no clue how to run a John Deere.

Maps in the West shrink Africa and most NPCs are too stupid to realize it's actually huge.

Take out those breeding niggers and other turds, lobbying and advocating open borders, amnesty, and transporting them to White countries. If you haven't been keeping track of these things, your enemy is christcucks and jews on all counts.

KNOW YOUR ENEMY

Attached: 1536362409242.webm (362x640, 1.6M)

You've got to dance and shake the gun to get the bullets out.

Capitalism is quintessentially Jewish

Attached: nig fight strat.webm (488x272, 5.43M)

Nobody is telling you to relax around niggers, you nigger. I'm just stating facts. See
and

Attached: 8ecc9933eb963b7012f36c132721736240be8c6a8691b7746b38e1040ebd38c9.png (776x795, 933.92K)

I will probably get some shit for this, but you know what…..I would rather see niggers and arabs sent to the US/North America. Why?? Because Europa is our White homeland and should remain so. NA was barren until our intrepid conquerors BTFO'd the natives. We started with nothing and made this continent the superpower that we are….we can destroy it and rebuild it. Europa needs to remain as a pinnacle of human achievement - an open air museum to Aryan mankind's potential.

police disappear in any revolution. Their mindset is only geared for overwhelming force on an small criminal subgroup which is not supported by the population at large at all. Every stage of collapse the police lose more and more power until eventually the turning hits and then the cops simply stay home or get out of dodge. You can see some stages in urban ghetto's were the population doesn't support or inform the cops and turn the area into an massive no-go area without massive force rolling deep for even the smallest altercation. Once real shooting starts cops are not getting seen again without severe military overwatch or the situation quiets down.

the military is much the same. in any building altercation they increasingly fall back into bases with more and more defensive organization and focus on controlling key points of support. As things get worse they fall back into areas of overlapping defense with more and more units until they either stabilize the areas under their direct control or desertions and losses cause most of the units to dissolve. If they can stabilize an area as the war picks up, it works as an staging ground for incursions into non controlled areas, which is pretty much all of the nation itself. As they move thru they slowly determine areas 'under control' and by default occupy such areas or they end up in running pitched skirmishes until either the local area is pacified or their forces are depleted enough to force their own withdrawing.

Unless you are thinking there are going to be armies clashing in our coming civil war or something? Perhaps eventually, but not for many years, likely the first decade. The system has successfully undermined our ability to unify and trust one another, as such you are not going to find much more than maybe company sized elements for a long time. As areas come under dominion over one warlord or group of warlords their units may eventually coalesce or become dominant enough to field actual military forces of their own enough to wage more modern types of warfare, but by then I suspect little of the current systems capacity to field its own units will be left should it exist at all. But what do I know eh.

Lets line up and shoot at our brothers other across an field while the kikes sit on top of a hill and laugh.

Attached: None_of_the_Other_Races_Are_Trying_to_Save_Us.png (1783x517, 277.2K)

Yeah well they are coming to Europe too bucko

That's literally the country we gave them at the same time we started building the US. Look at what they've accomplished in comparison.

Let them all come, and we will take all of africa. Can we please make africa white again. Can we make it white again now?
Thank you for making africa white again.

WTF is wrong with my beloved sun!!?!??!?!?!???
Did they forget to refuel the sun??

ya. ya they fuckin' are user.

Haven't you noticed Trumps hair? Where do you think such strands came from? Don't worry, the Sun will regrow it.

It's spelled out in orwell's 1984
The world consists of only 3 states/ continents
They are going to join EU + Middle East + Africa as 1
USA, Canada and all Central and South America is 2
All of Asia, Australia and all the islands in that area is 3

also Camp of the Saints.

Are there faggots that don't know they were bred by christcucks to that number?

No, obviously not. Niggers, even "homegrown," are terrible soldiers. Vietnam proved that. Even these days niggers have gangs within our military. No one would willingly import them for the purposes of military service. I can't pretend I know what the exact reason is. This move though seems very strongly to be provocation. No one in their right mind, no matter how fucked in the head, is going to hear "300 million" and think "oh, okay, yeah, that's acceptable and normal." Seems like the normal diversification wasn't provocative enough, so they're upping the ante. White genocide makes no logical sense unless it's coming from a group that can support itself, or believes it can. I can't image kikes could have an end goal of white genocide, as every single bit of their success and power comes from us. Chinks and Arabs on the other hand believe themselves to be self-sufficient and superior. Then again kikes are the most rabidly supportive of diversification. Then again, kikes are dumb and support many of the same issues as every other race of shit-skin, according to voting tendencies in the US. But then you could attribute that to their influence I suppose, to an extent. I don't know.
There's no logical, rational answer for this. It makes no sense. If people are able to influence such a move, then there has to be a reason, and a long-term agenda, but we'd first have to know who exactly, and then we'd have to figure out the end goal. The end goal is not, by any means, control, because niggers can not be controlled, especially not by a small central power. They can only be controlled by a large, overwhelming force, which, back in the day, was European civilization. Remove that foreign force, and leave it up to a small minority of whites on their own, and you have Haiti, South Africa, and Zimbabwe. Leave kikes as a small minority among a world of niggers and they're dead, or better off dead, because they're be absolutely poor and helpless, being entirely inefficient and worthless laborers and whatnot. Brings me back to Chinks and Arabs, who believe themselves to be well-rounded and self-sufficient. But they don't entirely make sense either. Neither does leftist whites, as you can't abandon your survival instinct, nor in-group so completely that you'd make this move. The only rational, logical thing I can conclude is provocation. But, if that is the case, why?

If I told you that there were spiritual forces that were fundamentally antithetical to human life roaming the world, would you call me a christfag or a /fringe/tard?

Attached: 1433551043075.jpg (341x290, 46.48K)

Daily Reminder

Only if you call them 'spiritual' instead of 'extra-dimensional'.

Attached: Military Demographics 2016 - (((Council on Foreign Relations)

I can't tell if this is niggers trying to look "cool" (the concept of swag was birthed by niggers because they're eternal children whose entire goal in life is to seek group acceptance), or if this is just some natural behavior for them. How can they rationalize doing what they do unless it's for one of the above, and if it is, which, and if it's about their eternal concern for people's perception of them, then why would, or rather does, that lead them to do stupid things, and often dress in really ragged clothing (you see it with niggers in the US all the time, wearing beat-up looking clothing that's why too bag and hangs off them everywhere)? I fucking hate niggers and their dumb-fuck behavior and mentalities. Seriously, why, to a nigger, does looking like some low-class bum come off as "cool" and "badass"? Fucking why? Why can't they just wear normal fitting clothes, and wear them properly? Fucking stupid animals. Their mentalities are so fucking primitive. They're hardly different from any other group of wild animals, where everything revolves around the appearance of toughness and/or beauty, where rank in the group is entirely determined by these things, and everything revolves around these things; hence sucker punches, endless loud-mouth shit-talking, twerking etc. It's like living amongst talking baboons. One fucking concern in life, and it's the be top of the pack, and not even in a significant way, but simply by being the toughest talker, the most ready to shoot someone, the most desired pussy etc. I don't know why I'm so annoyed by niggers right now…

It's because their existence is on a lower level and of a lower level and that they are content with that level. Any metaphysically "right wing" person looks up to something higher even if they'll never reach its heights.

well, iffnthey do seand us these niggers, i could put em to work in the fields. I'm a kind mastauh, but don't make me angry, na.

His right you nigger faggot, hitler is always right.

Sarcasm as much as I like hitler than the next guy he isn't right about everything, still the greatest man who've ever lived.

300,000,000 niggers, mostly Islamic

AND BOOM GOES THE DOME OF THE ROCK —— Girt your loins boys. You did nothing to stop this meeting and WW3 is coming. Prepare to die Europeans.

This is why they want to shut down your internet too. You're going to war by 2021. Can you smell it?

Attached: hitler war face.gif (226x200, 114.42K)

LOL

You beta cucks will be the first to die. Keep larping. WW3 is right around the corner if this happens. That's wayyyyyyyy to many niggers. And your fantasy world escapism will be your end.

Attached: doom paul fun.jpg (1024x576, 61.04K)

They don't want a civ of niggers, they want a civ of half-nigger mutts that are capable of working but incapable of creating or rebelling.

The other group has far worse ambitions, or greater, depending on who you ask.

THAT group seeks to bring about the end times in serving the Antichrist, while another subgroup (Sabbatean-Frankists) seeks to bring about the end times in serving what they think will be the messiah (who will be the Antichrist), with the only way of doing it to create chaos.

Another group is devoted communists, who fell for the propaganda of the first two.

Interesting, it is.

Dropping funs into sand.
Now IM MAD.

That's not happening anymore. The Kalgeri plan isn't the plan anymore.

300 million = war. Not slowburn

Elaboration needed.

Attached: eiuwhd.jpg (104x125, 6.19K)

Explain.

To import literal retards, get them on gibs while destroying the native population through inflation and taxes, kill off men in war with Russia and breed women with these apes, vote in a totalitarian marxist government in the end.

You have to remember that we are being ruled over by demons in human form.

Attached: hillary.jpg (150x152, 11.61K)

What makes you think jews are sane?

Is this your first day on this site? (((Who))) do you think controls the corporations?

While 1984 is mostly Jewish cuck shit, one thing it gets right is the proles. The end goal here is a mongrelized underclass holding no higher values, just chasing the latest corporate trend.

What if there is another group that wants to test whites and let only the strongest survive?

Makes sense for short term planning. Niggers consume more and mindlessly. But what type of work will they do to have money to consume? If niggers become a majority there won't be enough for GIBS either.

I'm ready for war. Seriously. Tell me where and when and I'll be there. Mass genocide of the others is long overdue.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1920x1080, 116.31K)

Nigger IQ is basically too low for draft 50% of the time. If mass drafting begins, white men will be sent off to die and niggers will fuck the women at home.

Their IQ is too low for draft. See:

anytime , anywhere … what are you waiting for faggot. Are you not ready yet.
Be A Man!

Would this shit even work today? Aren't they afraid the white soldiers would turn off on them?

Sure, just have to market it right. Most people today are shitlibs. Just tell them they're fighting for shitlibism and democracy and freedumbz.

If you think this is escapism, then you're a retard.
You're gonna see some shit.

Attached: 1455399943315-2.jpg (1558x2401, 699.41K)

Wouldn't it be horrible if someone spread Carfentanil all over the UN building, by plane?

Attached: Viking.jpg (199x253, 14.12K)

You can't force 300 million people across a continent of 730 million and 370 million, respectively, without introducing massive upheaval and war. Whites are going to be a minority in the United States within a few years, and I think they count on Europeans not resisting violently. If we split it half and half, 150 million Africans in the USA and Canada means about 200 million whites, about 320 million non whites. Non whites will begin violence against whites at that point, especially with the Jewish media rallying it.
Europeans, meanwhile, will have a larger invasion force to deal with than all the dead men of World War II.
Our peoples are not compatible, they have noticed that whites are resisting mongrelization and responding to displacement with nationalism. Given slow boil conditions, whites will inevitably turn to a Hitler-esque response and start really cranking on the levers, so to speak. A slow boil was, in fact, working in our favor. Conditions were getting just bad enough to warrant saving ourselves, but not bad enough to actually see us dying in the streets. Now, they will just dump nogs into our countries and just kill us. We do not have much time to prep for that if that occurs in the next few years. That is the danger.
The leader to unite Europeans, at least in North America, is probably still under the age of thirty. The forces that were shaping the next generation of leaders do not, now, have time to fully mold them. They may die in this struggle, if it comes to fruition. We needed the next two decades to subvert existing structures and give Millenials and Gen Z'ers the time to realize their role as leaders and soldiers in the fight. That may have been cut short. It's the danger of accelerationism, really.
Also, with China still around and not a smoking fucking crater, we risk seeing not just a racial/demographic violent threat, but an organized state threat rising against us. And I have absolutely zero faith in Russia doing anything to help the West, broadly speaking, since they are dystopic hellhole anyway(Slavs and ethnic Russians I am still on your side do not misinterpret what I mean).
We unironically needed two decades, a decade minimum, for a leader to rise in North America, unite whites, crush the Chinese, and help the rising(farther down the path) leaders of Europe secure themselves. That now, may not happen. I'm not saying we're fucked totally, but this could be a serious problem and force change of direction.

You're a pathetic weak person who lives in a fantasy world and you're going to see some shit when the real world hits, 300 million niggers. REAL WORLD

Kalgeria plan is slow burn (race mixing). What they're doing is full of end game war.

Lol, even American niggers would be shooting the Africans at that point. Even Mexicans. They're not going to put up with that shit.

Attached: 3k33pe3o15V15T05Q0b6qfd50bd58597a16a1.jpg (366x465, 98.41K)

Seems more related to the jew wanting niggertopia for their own. So they convince the world to take in the majority of the population and start annexing territory. Just a guess, but it likely has some merit.