This is the last fucking straw Zig Forums

This is the last fucking straw Zig Forums.

Last week i have posted here about serial called "Naši" a serial from country Slovakia. It was about parents and 3 kids. this serial actively promotes feminism, immigration and moral decay. The producer was of course jewish. I couldnt care less because the ratings were low.

But this shit was huge blow to my nose and im beyond angry since i have supported Absolut vodka (by drinking it actively).

Short description of video NIGGER is walking throught club where i shown all kind of mixed races. Mutts are dancing to music where it is said "Im white" again and again. In the end of video this NIGGER looks back to camera and say something unbelivable and i literally fucking destroyed my monitor and i am not joking hear it. "IM SLOVAKIAN TOO DEAL WITH IT SLOVAKIA IS ALREADY COLORED"

FUCK OFF JEW
FUCK OFF JEW
FUCK OFF JEW
FUCK OFF JEW

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/triadsk
orsr.sk/vypis.asp?lan=en&ID=54737&SID=2&P=1
foaf.sk/firmy/149402
triad.sk
triad.sk/sk/projects#!j-and-t
blog.triad.sk/online-marketing/oplatilo-sa-nike-riskovat-nas-nazor/
ancestry.com/search/categories/33/?name=_Mrazik
upn.gov.sk/arizacie/.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcoholism#Sinclair_method
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/ex-marine-dad-nine-launches-6491673
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_state
enrsi.rtvs.sk/articles/economics-and-politics/176055/young-slovaks-skeptical-about-immigrants-contribution-to-society
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KFFP

we have to watch out for our blood pressure bros

Attached: tumblr_mjzkb3qRfA1r2g7mto1_500.jpg (500x395, 39.67K)

The comment section and like dislike are on. Also i would like to point that comment section is boycotting it hard.

Some top comments

"fuck off multikulty"
"im not drinking this anymore"
"Im done with aboslut vodka"
"Forced multiculturalism" with lots of ramblings

Note those are short translations because i am unable to translate it accurately. But this is shitstorm.

Protocols of Zion 1:22

Attached: Elder of Zion.jpg (777x750, 465.8K)

Trump's wife is from Slovakia?

Slovakia =/= Slovenia. Common mistake. Nearly same flags and geological location. Very decieving

There was a poster I think on Zig Forums or /b/ that was from Slovenia or Slovakia.. he said he was a mercenary?

probably Slovakian. This country allows all kind of crazy people in including Serbs. Serbs are insane.

CIA I hope you're reading this
Do you understand now why we hate the Jews?
YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN CATTLE TO THEM

Attached: 20488-29877.jpg (320x240, 44.56K)

Use your anger to motivate yourself to print off propaganda posters and organize your local NS resistance cell.

I Like Serbs

You know how everyone is becoming "enlightened" and starting to reject mainstream media and news?

I predict the next enlightenment to be Stop consuming corporate brand food/drink. I don't eat anything "unnatural" like cereals, pre-made chickenbits, premade hamburger etc

People will stop drinking coca cola etc they are starting to understand its all just poison. People want to grow their own food, free from pesticides, and people know cows are completly shot up with whatever terrible thing they put in the needles.

It's high time to stop drinking alcohol anyway, there is nothing good about that liver-destroying aids drug. Lets make alcohol a "80's trash drug" shall we? (Havent drunk alcohol in 3 years, its not hard)

Attached: pnMMj.jpg (2400x1507, 521.47K)

Let's say you have romantic description of serbs since they removed kebab. But the serbs that are coming here are hardened by war and are very agressive towards our population.

It seems as if the video is trying to perform some kabbalistic-satanic ritual for the purpose of entrancing its viewers.
Any Slovak speakers do you know what the lyrics at the beginning mean? I feel uneasy just listening to it.

Attached: blood_ritual.jpg (800x685, 287.26K)

Looks like no one gives a fuck. No free advertising for (jew)

This is an excerpt from a longer passage dealing with the plans by which the people's interest could be swung from political to industrial questions, how industry could be made insecure and unfair
by the introduction of speculation into its management, and finally how against this condition the people could be rendered restless and helpless. Luxury was to be the instrument:

Attached: The International Jew by Henry Ford (1922)_070.jpg (494x741, 297.24K)

The lyrics from begining. "Slovakian mothers, beatiful daugthers you have" 2x

this is fucking evil sending this to my slovakian friend

directors name cant be found anywhere

There are some people so fucked in the head that they don't care about their entire race being enslaved as long as they get to be king of the slaves and eat shit directly from their kike masters. Fuck the CIA.

No wonder the hole goes deeper than you think. I'm unable to find anything on producers too. All i know the ad makers have name "Triad" and have huge influence on ads in Czech and Slovakia. It is full of propaganda. Holy fucking shit

facebook.com/triadsk

Brigádnická 27
Bratislava, Slovakia 84110

+421 948 735 666

They have the kaepernick nike ad on their page, so they're that commie/anti-west/white type of company.

Kill them when you find them before they destroy the last living portions of Europe

Problem is they probably live in England or America.

I'm sorry user. We are here for you. Deep breaths. These are the death rattles of a dying cabal trying to retain a hold on the world. Others see what you see. The world is waking up. There will be great pain and probably suffering, but we will make it through.

ID LIKE TO BUY THE WORLD A COKE AND KEEP IT COMPANY

God damn man, the altars that are worshipped

Faceless corporations are the Jews new sin chickens.

Attached: Illegal-Greetings-cards-depicting-Tsars-head.jpg (479x479, 32.76K)

Now you have something to mockingly scream while you're beating a Jew in the torture chamber in 2023. Look forward to that, vodka-user, and drink less.

Triad:
orsr.sk/vypis.asp?lan=en&ID=54737&SID=2&P=1
foaf.sk/firmy/149402

triad.sk

triad.sk/sk/projects#!j-and-t

blog.triad.sk/online-marketing/oplatilo-sa-nike-riskovat-nas-nazor/
KEK, racially disadvantaged

2023 cant come soon enough

ancestry.com/search/categories/33/?name=_Mrazik
Czechoslovakia, Selected Jewish Holocaust Records, 1938-1945 (USHMM)
CITY & AREA DIRECTORIES
Record information.
Name
Vladimír Mrazík
Birth
dd mm year location
Residence
Czechoslovakia, Selected Jewish Holocaust Records, 1938-1945 (USHMM)
CITY & AREA DIRECTORIES
Record information.
Name
Vladimír Mrazík
Birth
dd mm year location
Residence
Prague, Czechoslovakia, Selected Holocaust Records, 1939-1945 (USHMM)
SOCIAL & PLACE HISTORIES
Record information.
Name
Dr Mrazik

hmmmm

Attached: Marek-Mrazik_low-copy.jpg (200x173 48.17 KB, 14.65K)

Zig Forums is always right

Alokálnik? :D Ak nevieš o čo ide tak alokal.eu

I KNOW!!!
& how about them crazy Croats?
Amirite?!!!

My dude. There’s a guy at my work who is Puerto Rican- even has said he is, that he’d moved from there recently, and speaks the language. Yesterday, a coworker was talking to him, and asked about the living situation in PR, wanted to hear about it first hand. The Puerto Rican responds, “I’m white bro, I’m from Milwaukee.”

I turned to the black guy he was talking to(black guy is super based btw, irrelevant but married to an Oriental) and said “guess that makes you white, too!”. Dude couldn’t stop laughing.

It makes him “American” by the way- IE From the States, considering American covers N/S America, and we haven’t annexed Canada yet.

Thank you, user.
There were no records in upn.gov.sk/arizacie/. I'll slurp & crosscheck their database as soon as I'll find some free time - judas.watch contains shamefully few records of "Slovak" chosenites.

Did you know that "kvetch" probably originates from Slovak "kvičať" (to squeal)? Obviously, even words could be stolen.

No pekne teda to som nevedel ze taketo nieco existuje. Aj som aj uvazoval ze by som urobil straknu podobnu chanom.

Máme aj Slovenské chany tu. /had/ /plyn/ /len/ /heilvasky/

Ako sa hovori: Tu je malo ludi

You are destroying your body with cheap jewish liver poison sold in expensive bottles to literally drug the population into low-IQ submission.

Attached: alcohol.jpg (780x780, 96.91K)

I was a degenerate somewhat chadish youth can I reverse the effects of alcohol if I completely quit a year ago with things like lion's mane extract etc?

You don't need to spend a lot to get back to health, just eat healthier in general and remember to also quit sugar and eat healthy. This channel has tons of nice info about health and I recommend it.

Your body will fix itself if you give it everything it needs. Unless you're 90 years old, in which case, go blow up a synagogue I guess. If you still can and didn't, have children.

Creepy as hell, literally.

problem with alcohol is it gets people laid and covers for their shit decisions on things they wanted to do anyway, like fuck that ugly fat crazy bitch or nail chad the loser, then everyone understands that it was being drunk and you didn't mean to. Good luck getting past that defensive line. Its more potent than those fuckers whom get paid to toe an line.

I am not being sarcastic, drink is bad, I don't do it myself. But lets be honest, its not going to work very well beyond those whom are already pushing to self improve.

Attached: dda64f584d9d427be9ec63e8a960d101b2aa87c49cc62f9fb70706a5a35551e6.png (1029x1080, 1.33M)

Thanks user will check it out. Not even 30 yet so I guess I am fine.

The Czar had just one request: don't sell liquor on credit…

Attached: PROD_1000139673_f_20160621242419533.jpg (800x767, 207.7K)

This is what kikes do to all countries. It's why they keep getting kicked out of them.

Sadly, our ancestors just drove them off like the pests they are, instead of killing them.

Attached: DontBeASucker.jpg (720x720, 86.26K)

That’s probably true.. and ZOG is on high alert to protect them there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcoholism#Sinclair_method
Cure yourself of your alcohol consumption. Take a few pills, unlearn your addiction to the alcoholic jew. Read the link.

Alcohol is natural. As natural as it gets because it's nothing more than fermented roots and vegetables. Beer is the most natural. It's fermented yeast, wheat, barley, whey, rye, and in some cases flowers and fruits.

Where's the webm? I really don't want to watch this on jewtube.

its not the last straw , youll do nothing and like it
stfu retard

and this post makes you a jew.

Its on bus stops now

Attached: 847de6cb325b254c38a16a091b0ea209e30161854c6cd1cfddf0f1bb4342c3c2.jpg (334x427, 35.6K)

Why not use this as an opportunity to stick a nice infographic there?

kek

Someone, cover it permanently with a message on top of it

this is your time. deface that niggress forever. teach everyone that darkies dont belong in europe

I wish I could, but I'm not author of the photo, so I don't know where it was taken. I found it on one Slovak imageboard

Did you tell the author to do something about it?

Did just now

pick one and only one

This is disgusting. Over here (((they're))) at least subtle enough for non-NPCs to get suckered in and I'm not saying it's good, but rather placed everywhere in a less auspicious way.

Even if (((they))) are losing grasp, this is far from over until all the Khazars die.

I need to read this book.

Good

I know it's a hard pill for you to swallow, but drinking alcohol does not net you any benefit. Defining your masculinity by your ability to ingest poison is retarded. Why not define it by say, your ability to have a huge family? Boozehound dads tend to be deadbeats.

Listen to the audiobook

Someone give me some tips on spotting Eastern Euro kikes. I can't tell them apart from Slavs, probably because all the Russians in US media have been kikes. I know what a Western Euro kike looks like, but the Eastern ones I can never spot from a Slav.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/ex-marine-dad-nine-launches-6491673

user, if you would like I can share with you how to make a paste that is cheap, water proof, and very difficult to remove without tools. It sticks well to both metal and glass and even rough surfaces. If you have access to a laser printer, you can paste over the paper without blurring the information on the paper.

Attached: 35.png (700x937 680.91 KB, 1.24M)

destroy it

You have Serbian moral support. Tell me what I can do to help in any way

it is a deception. that women (any person really) can be Slovakian citizen by taking Slovakian citizenship. Slovakian are genetics. for example, brazilians are not genetics..it is a nation (mix of different genetics.

it is a common mistake people make. Problem was created in 17 century with creation of nation states.

Portrait of "The Ratification of the Treaty of Münster", one of the treaties leading to the Peace of Westphalia, where the concept of the "nation state" was born.

A nation state (or nation-state), in the most specific sense, is a country where a distinct cultural or ethnic group (a "nation" or "people") inhabits a territory and has formed a state (often a sovereign state) that it predominantly governs. It is a more precise concept than "country", since a country need not have a predominant ethnic group. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_state

Some states were created in side of borders with similar genetics (ethnicity) and some were created in geographic area with different genetics (brazil or south africa)

By having citizen ship of brazil you are brazilian (or south african). But by citizen ship of slovakia you are citizen of slovakia. Not slovakian.

It is important to understand that some states were created by importing different genetics from around the world. And some states were created from older (tribal) states with similar (same) genetics.

you just need to explain to them (in very respectful way) that they are confusing citizenship and genetics. Just point out that everybody can become slovakian citizen. But that does not make them slovakian.

Slovakia is "already colored" in exactly the same sense that Czechoslovakia was "already multi-ethnic" before the Benes decrees.

"Slovakia is already colored! Europe is already multicultural!" You have to understand that it's all traitors' gloating. We just need to meme the good President Benes until Europeans understand that expulsions are both feasible and moral.

Attached: Edvard_Beneš.jpg (702x899, 81K)

Please do post the instructions.
t. different user, but it might come handy … for some other purposes than defacing private property, of course

Start a club. Awaken your kin. Drive them out.

Shooting at Absolut HQ right now.

thats epic
youre so angry you didnt webm it and youre linking us to the jewtube

Turkey tails are more common so you can make your own and more studies have been done on them. Also, dandelion root, milk thistle, burdock root, ginger, and nettles. Ultimately eating right and giving your organs a break by fasting are the best.

I love that guy. He got me on OMAD and changed my life.

big surprise
the liquid jew is used to promote a political agenda

Hey slovak bro, how many nigger prints are being defaced atm?
How many politicians are against this replacement gloating?

Thank you. I was going to buy vodka today. I'll keep this in mind and avoid absolut from now on.

What did you expect? This is the same company behind this advert.

Attached: IMG_2147.JPG (1600x1200, 324.69K)

or is it?

We can start by returning everything to its original state and then flattening the world. THEN and ONLY THEN should we expand the map to see what happens.
Oh yes, and before we begin any of this we need to reduce the world to just two regions. Maybe even one if it is possible.

wtf i can't believe this!

Meanwhile, back in reality:

> immigration is a much more serious problem for young Slovaks than crime, climate change or the quality of Slovakia's education system. Actually 82 percent of young Slovaks do not think that immigrants make a positive contribution to Slovak society and this negative attitude does not differ based on education, age or gender.

enrsi.rtvs.sk/articles/economics-and-politics/176055/young-slovaks-skeptical-about-immigrants-contribution-to-society

and this

Fuck off leddit.

sú slovenské chany naozaj? ako sa volajú? chcem čítať.

based

I would like to learn

Okrem iného slováci vlastnia >>>/treblinka/ a >>>/doomer/

Oprava:
>>>/plyn/ (sračka)

>>>/len/ (plus mínus dobré)

>>>/had/ (Dobrý, ale momentálne nefunkčný, ale je možné, že bude obnovený)

this is gonna sound campy and pretentious, but it is true:
Barring physical characteristics/attributes and the ambiguous European appearance (as in phenotypes), we now have the advent of DNA to locate the demon seed

If you must have a glass of vodka at least get wholesome polish bison grass, (best vodka in the world)

Attached: 785277_lg.jpg (583x800, 102.52K)

Go be a manlet somewhere else.