PizzaGate Hawaii

Spotted in the wild, let's dig!

I'ts the symbol identically

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-20 at 3.41.49 PM.png (1562x1474, 3.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

prideofmaui.com/blog/activities/off-the-beaten-path.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Source: prideofmaui.com/blog/activities/off-the-beaten-path.html

Archive this immediately before (((they))) panic.

Attached: spirit cooking.jpg (4040x6560 65.05 KB, 3.98M)

Attached: jews_Organ_harvesting.png (327x490 208.41 KB, 149.77K)

>prideofmaui.com/blog/activities/off-the-beaten-path.html
Start digging boys!
"Maui Child Abduction" = A lot of results!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-20 Maui police report attempted child abduction near elementary school.png (901x699, 81.06K)

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

"GOLD COLORED SUV"

Attached: Maui_Pedo.PNG (982x666, 1.51M)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-20 PizzaGate Hawaii .jpg (1255x1886, 560.64K)

and down the rabbit hole we go, no stopping now

May have our guy

Attached: Possible_pedo.png (1397x776, 307.49K)

People mistake colors all the time. Would be nice to know the license plate on that tacoma

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-20 Maui 24 7.png (882x613, 101.06K)

We know the cops are not going to do anything. Treasonous cucks are likely fucking the stolen children with the politicals. So if any local user's are ready to get this shit started, make sure not to post here until after, say nothing before or during here and setup your report before you post here again. Make sure to scrub any personal info and use proxies and shit. Get him before our fucking yid loving spies pass along the threat and they get protection around him like the other places. We've had user's whom have headed out to do nothing but take a few pictures of places like this and never report back, so remember we are playing for keeps and there is no such thing as law and order. We do it or nobody does. And a fucker like this, has names and information on how and what goes down for us to dig into in other places beyond the obvious. If he gets away later hes guaranteed to have enough information to disappear you, so return the favor. They seem to prefer dumping bodies into an slurry in an barrel so feel free to return the favor.

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed. This is war.

Supposedly this guy went to SC, but I can't find him listed in SC and the sex offender registry requires me to enter a county.
I'm tempted to call the garden place and figure out how long he's been gone. Just ask for him and say I haven't talked to him in a long time or something.

thats not dark skin retard … still could be him

Get lost nigger this isn't my thread
Why do you fucks get involved in every pedo case? You sick fucks

He could have had a tan at the time plus eye-witness testimony is rarely exact

Another Maui attempted kidnapping

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-20 Maui Now Maui Police Investigate Attempted Kidnapping Report.png (854x1403, 488.17K)

hmmm.
Didnt someone post pictures during the beginning of pizzagate about some place in Hawaii? I just remember the same blue barrel from those pictures showing up in the basement of the one butcher shop near comet ping pong during their renovations.
This place related to that or just using the same pedo symbol?

I am sorry user, I could not find those pictures. But I believe you are right, there was an set of blue barrels in the pizza gate sets when it first came out, but I don't think it was the construction pictures. I think it was from another place with connections to comet ping pong and their associations as well as in hillary's emails. I am grasping but I think the blue barrels were from a place in hawaii and the user that posted the pics also had a pic of some grates or vents coming out of the ground in an area that looked like an hill. Damnit, I didn't save the pictures then I think. Those threads were too fucking sad for even me.

It was related to a hawaiian vodka company. Mysterious property with a large concrete slab that seemed to cover hollow ground below. Many routers or wifi access points nearby, possibly in the hollow space under the slab, that changed names randomly. Buckets that appeared to contain residue of lime mixed with blood. It was posted during the original pg revelations and never shows up in pg discussions any more. Someone must have the caps. Post them.

I remember that. Something about antennae sticking out of the concrete or some shit like that. Hot dog stand email is somehow linked to it in my mind, but can't remember how?

The distillery owner is Flintstone.

(((Sellers)))

Eve Hogan also owns Heart Path Journeys
(pic is related)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (250x250, 97.23K)

Hit hard.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (680x762, 179.9K)

Attached: A8352E05-F3FC-4D72-B9D3-D864E653313C.png (1280x800, 1.03M)

I forget whether its the heights that regenerates or the RWM or whatever.

fucking pedos make me sick

How fucking dumb are these kikes. Also, is there a way to combine a webcrawling searcher with an image recognizer to look for the symbol patterns everywhere, just automatically?

Why is it always Da Joos … ? Even the Bible has warned us, Da Joos were the ones who murdured Jesus … ?

Why did God create Jews ?

It's possible. Coding the image recognition should not be too difficult these days with Python modules. Also making a wildcard spider that crawls pages and download pictures is not hard. It's the infrastructure needed; you would need a lot of servers.

God makes humans, satan makes subhumans out of humans with his dark rituals. Tolkien tried to help normies understand that.

Every epic tale has to have really evil bad guys user.
Also, he created jews as a slimy example of exactly what NOT to be.

Is this the larp where we pretend we're catching pedos?

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 6.94K)

Well you can go to bed tonight knowing you contributed something to society, user. Congratulations!

How does Tumblr fit into all of this? It’s incredibly easy to find CP on there and they’ve purposely made it more difficult to report it. Smells of kikery.

Look into “Cheesybay” general threads on half Chan. They are the reason pizzagate started.