How can I avoid becoming a soyboy?

So I have been reading about BPA (for those who don't know: healthline.com/nutrition/what-is-bpa#section3)
Which basically means you should avoid canned food, plastic containers, plastic bottles.
Of course I will also avoid soy and try to eat more meat, exercise, sleep well etc (it increases testosterone they say)
Any tips anons?

Attached: 1476750899112.png (352x390, 359.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

startingstrength.com/article/אימוני-כוח-לאנשים-בגיל-שלי
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

drink soy while creating threads like this

Well for one, don't promote this faggot Kazienski because it's a CIA meme to get everyone to turn against White Nationalists who bomb innocent people.

Avoid all plastics, including BPA free plastics. Here's what they did, scientists found BPA to be harmful. So then all the plastics manufacturers switched to another, less studied additive. Is the new additive harmful? We don't know, because the studies haven't been done.

Certainly don't heat up food in plastics.

Full body work outs produce natural GH. Lift, read Rippetoe. Try HIIT sprints instead of long cardio.

fuck off

start mma training, the rest will follow

startingstrength.com/article/אימוני-כוח-לאנשים-בגיל-שלי

Fuck off yid.

Why do you care so much about what other people think of you? It's all just memespeak

Attached: 1EaxqJI.png (1920x1080, 195.85K)

Scared kike detected.

Step 1: Avoid drinking & eating soy.
Step 2: Do the opposite of what (((they))) tell you to do.

just dont suppress your common sense and be true to yourself. the only soyboys i know completely deny themselves of any true expression, identity, or honest feelings.
i believe this suppression of self leads to them castrating themselves mentally, and eventually the mental castration leads to a physical one.

Thanks for the opportunity to bask in the glow.

If you don't have eretcile dysfunction, depression and other symptoms like no appetite or energy don't obsess over your T-levels.
Work out on a regular basis, eat healthy, sleep balanced amount, don't use (((deodorants))) or worse yet (((antiperspirants))) use baking soda, 1/3rd of a finger applied on armpits should keep you odorless for at least 12 hours.

>>>/nofap/

Disagree with people and don't apologize for being yourself.

Only retards would microwave shit in plastic. I don't really understand the problem with using tupperware and stuff though. I often live in a middle ground where I have a small glass bowl I put things in, but I use a plastic lid to snap on top of it. Doesn't actually touch the food. Are the paranoids going to say this is still risky? Will plastic particles trinkle down?

Only retards and Americans cook with microwave

Stop drinking tap water without an RO filter. Amazon sells multi stage setups with sand, carbon, and reverse osmosis filter followed by a re-mineralizer. Get one. It's expensive but after 1 month of drinking RO water you will gag and vomit when you taste municipal tap water again.

Not true. Many homes and apartments do not have gas hookups. Plus municipal gas in the US is a fucking scam. $20 a month base charge even if you use nothing at all.

That's all horseshit fearmongering. Go run around outside and lift stuff. There even are pictures of vegetarian weighlifters who are ripped. Soy affects some people but not others. Don't do retarded shit like keto or 10-day fasts. Just eat a high protein high fat meal with a little bit of whole grains and veggies thrown in to get your fibre and vitamins. Three square meals a day. Okay. good show. Not your personal blog, faggot.

user is right. All the other countries either eat out of the garbage, get their food from nigger food carts, or starve.

Why jack off at all?

Okay mister Mercola, please tell me some horror stories about babies dying from drinking microwaved formula or some shit. I will tap my forehead for therapeutic stress relief while reducing my consumption of protein to be healthy like you.

First warning.
Intolerance of other cultures on a multicultural board will be reported to the polvols. This is not a European board. This is not a natsoc board. It is a multicultural board of peace that welcomes all cultures and encourages shiposting from all people of all nations where the idea with the greatest merit naturally wins without any finger pointing and wrong think. No idea is too alternative as they are all judged on their own merit and the best ones naturally win in a fair and open contest.

Quit weed. I gained 15lbs of muscle after quitting that nigger shit. I eat steak and rice and lift heavy. Zinc, magnesium and vitamin d are important as well.

where the fuck do you think you are?

Oh, thats right, there wouldn't be a Zig Forums because anons would actually be out doing things IRL like fucking women instead of five finger sally.

Just what the world needs. Incels with way too much testosterone. Drink soy by the gallon, neckbeard. Nobody wants or needs your "manliness".

I am on a board of peace. There is no censorship for wrong think on Zig Forums. This is a multicultural board where the best ideas win without any interference from polvols or any attempt directing the multicultural narrative because the best ideas naturally win in a free and open competition.
Where do you think you are?

too much meat can cause cancer and it's generally bad for environment.
just plant plants in your garden, you can have plenty for every season. you can also grow a pig, they're pretty easy to grow. it's still better than (((industry meat))). i don't actually know what's better, but 80% vegetarian diet works for me great so far.

((((((((((((redpilled)))))))))))) as fuck man

For whomever lacks gas, I cannot recommend a crock pot enough. Low power consumption (8 hours on high consumes less than an oven for 1 and a half), easy to set up for most dishes and the long cooking time maximizes nutrient availability (read Deep Nutrition). You can use save money eating cheap, nutrient rich cuts, bones and organs which aren't on demand for not being cookable below 10 minutes (you should try my tomato chicken gizzards). The obvious disadvantage is the required cooking time. With some planning, you can leave the ingredients set the night before and turn it on before leaving to work. For dishes that require less than 8+ hours, you can plug the crock to a socket timer programmed to give power for the required time and leave the crock "on" so it will start up on its own mid-morning.

I'd be surprised if most anons were lacking gas.

That's because manliness is not about what jews, femishits, and nigger "need or want" its about being the person who's going to tell you and your faggot limp wrist how things are going to be and if you don't like it do something about it bitch.

There is no multicultural narrative on Zig Forums, only subversive jews making comparisons and alluding to their desires instead of natural reality. The Jews are the source of most problems in society and we should exterminate them to remedy this as soon as logistically possible, and I believe we will soon.

Attached: 0dc3b0da6aa5ef4498a8301eb33adf74456806b3b67b62c41f4cc6c2c4f188dd.jpeg (1198x1600, 224.31K)

So, manliness = insecurity? Noted.

Whoa…there is a positively giant underlying multicultural narrative on Zig Forums. Are you telling me that you can't see it? ←I am totally asking in all honesty, no sarcasm, no fucking around any more.
Are you really telling me that you don't see the underlying multicultural narrative and the manipulations and directing of the narrative?

Attached: Question.png (242x255, 14.06K)

>>>/fit/

I have some information, but you made such a shitty thread, I won't say anything

What are you going to do when confronted by an abusive bully? You're going to do whatever he says whether you intend to or not, biology is a hell of a thing to go against stupid nigger.

Your terminology is toxic to the goal of white nationalism, language is an element of thought control. Multiculturalism inherently is not a positive thing, diversity of idea's is and idea's coming usually from experience require segregation to really flourish in individuality.

Buy whole foods, no processed crap. So get basic veg like potato, carrots, cabbage, swede, butternut and green beans etc. Aim to have 2 or 3 of each with your meat. Lamb chops are good as you can cook them in a pan or grill them while the veg is boiling/steaming.

Steaks are great but I tend to stick to small steaks of fillet rather than larger other cuts. Chicken and turkey are also good.

Fish wise, you want to get stuff lower down the food chain to avoid mercury and other poisons. Avoid tuna etc and go for small fish like pilchards or sardines. You will need to make a sauce for them as they don't taste fantastic, but they have huge amounts of good oils and you can eat the bones if cooked correctly which is a massive source of easily absorbed calcium.

Eggs are great if you can get organic, all non organic are full of chemicals and antibiotics.

Butter is fine, I upped the amount I eat (about a pack a week) and add it to most stuff I make to make me feel fuller, as long as you are working out 3 times a week or more you'll use all the extra energy up from it.

Carbs wise I need to look into it more, I know my stomach does not handle bread or pasta well anymore, so I tend to stick to potato and rice, just using butter and meat fats to feel fuller.

Drink wise you should, 95% of time, be drinking water, all the way through evolution it's all we drank. Avoid all soft drinks, they are just preservatives, sugar and other deadly carcinogens. Seriously, I'd consider 1 can a week over doing it. All the people I've met IRL that are fat and/or have various health issues from diabetes, high blood pressure, mental health issues, energy level issues drink a can or more a day.

One lad I know in his mid 40's is now a full on diabetic, he drank on average around 2 liters of coke a day, his teeth are fucked, he had a huge swollen gut for years, never did exercise, smoked and ate mostly bread and pasta. He's a fucking mess. He stopped drinking alcohol about 5 years ago when he 1st got diabetes, he continued smoking for about a year after until he was coughing black stuff and blood out of lungs. About 3 years after that he was in hospital with a blood clot in his lung and again recently in hospital with suspected heart failure. If you saw him you'd assume he only had a couple of years left to live. I warned him over and over but he had to wait until death was knocking on his front door before he would make lifestyle changes.

I'm only slightly younger and used to be a very heavy drink, I pretty much stopped drinking and now run and do weights 3 times a week, I'm slim, healthy, strong, look about 7yrs younger than I am and have the confidence to chat op good looking women. I never smoked. I was stupid for so many years believing the crap you see in food adverts, I thought fruit juice was actually good for me and would drink half a pint with breakfast, which was normally cereals and coffee and other shit.

Treat breakfast as the main meal of the day, eat lamb chops and our veg with some potato. have a pint of water with it, coffee seems ok so a small cup of that does no harm imo. Then just eat when you are hungry, not at set times if you can (i know that might not be possible with work time breaks etc). Have cooked meat in the fridge along with boiled eggs, fruit and cooked potato so you have something for any craving. That way it's much easier to avoid sweets, soda, snack bars and shit like that.

Once you've worked out, load your system with energy, you need to replace it all and have little left over, so eat protein, fast acting carbs like rice and slower acting carbs like brown rice so you don't get an energy crash later. If you must have sugary things, then the 1st 30mins before or after a workout is probably the only time you should consume them so at least they are getting burned up rapidly and not converting to fat.

..continued..

DO NOT DRINK BEER, it's portrayed in films and adverts as a manly thing to do but that is utter bullshit. The hops in most beers actually have a naturally occuring chemical which can mimic female hormones, it's why long term heavy male beer drinkers have a womanly plumpness about them, they get the fat distribution of a woman and often end up with moobs. If you are in a social situation and must drink then drink clear spirits like vodka or gin, with a tonic water or light ginger beer etc. Avoid full sugar and no sugar mixers, try and fight something with sugar but lower than regular soft drinks.

Do not buy anything in those cardboard drink cartons, like milk, fruit juice, soups etc. The containers themselves contain harmful chemicals let alone the junk inside.

Buy a good soup maker, you can make and freeze wholesome homemade soups vegetable soups with rice and beans to add carbs and protein, you normally have to cook and add meat separately as the liquidiser part of the soup maker does not work well with meat.

You can also use it to liquidise fruit, have a good mix of purple and red berries along with cucumber, an apple, orange and some grapes. That is my main source of fast acting sugar and I limit it to once a week before and after one of my workouts.

If you don't have a girlfriend yet then hang around with one of your smart buddies who is also fit in nice bars and chat up women. Flirting and being in competition with other men causes a free testosterone boost, kissing and fooling around without sex can make your levels of testosterone go out the roof so try to drink very little so as to be able to do a work out the next morning. Seriously, I was seeing a younger woman for awhile but she wanted to wait for sex, so she'd come round and we'd netflix and chill, just kissing, fingering and stuff like that. When she went home after a couple of hours, I could slap on another 15-20kg on whatever I was benching previously and do 2 or 3 reps of 10 and still have energy to curls and shit.

That's all I can think of for now, but join health and fitness forums there are thousands of people that will be more than happy to give you advice for free.

One final thing, if you don't have space or can't afford a gym at home, then join a gym, but also get a couple of kettlebells to keep at home, always good to be doing something when u have spare energy.

If you're drinking soda, switch to one sweetened with stevia exclusively (or drink iced tea instead). Excessive sugar consumption can kill the good bacteria you need to digest food properly.

You didn't answer my question.
Can you see the underlying push for multiculturalism and the multicultural narrative on Zig Forums or not? This is a fairly simple question. I am only asking because I want to understand how deep in the shit anons really are on this board.
Humor me by answering the question; I have a reason for asking.

Start by having enough discipline to not create shit threads.

Attached: Body By Soy.jpg (400x268, 36.47K)

WORK OUT!

stop giving a shit about what others think of you, don't watch youtube/television/movies or read the news, and make eye contact