The Rise & Fall of ANTIFA

I've sifted through 1000 minutes of RIOT/PROTEST/RALLY footage and compressed everything in 6 minutes of pure bliss(counting 200 knockouts/punches/tackles/bombs/full body hits of ANTIFA/commie scum) to illustrate the entire scope of the madness encompassing the west.

Check it out here.
youtu.be/i_LnRVbb4pM

How do you think this will end? Antifa is getting more violent and psychotic by the day and for far too long have sane people not intervened. I have the feeling now that Nationalism is celebrating it's come back we have yet to see a full on escalation and probably an all out civil war throughout the west.

The fight is on for our homelands and minds. Who will take the crown?

Attached: Bild2Thsuudasd.jpg (1920x1080, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=06JxnPj2KMk
bitchute.com/video/677d9LtMPwo9/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

How much of that footage is of them setting garbage cans or other retarded non government shit on fire?

Well, watch it and you'll see

That was actually great. Hats off to you.

that shit was pretty gay actually. who are you working for? as a former LA producer I can tell you are not some random user and that this way over-produced. I wouldn't be surprised if you actually paid licensing for the music like a cuck instead of using freely available covers hahaha did that kid ever wake up from his coma? hahahahaha the left can't meme and you can't do about the rise of nationalism :)

Attached: hahaha.jpg (515x500, 50.78K)

Candles burn most vibrantly just before they fizzle out, and anitfa is no different. Portland is perfect evidence that actual humans are not tolerating their bullshit and the soy soldiers will receed further and further in scope until they're declaring drumpleft defeated because they knocked over a trash can in the dc metro.

Attached: talk shit get hit.mp4 (1280x720, 2.55M)

I do appreciate good irony.

For all non-CIA/FBI posters.

You never commit any crimes under the banner of white nationalism, nationalism, the alt-kike, or NatSoc. You do it as a member of ANTIFA and escalate the hate for Communism. Just like the Feds pretend to be us when they false flag.

That's why (((Siege))) and all these Brevsnik or Kazinski (I dont care how its spelled) posters will hang for pushing that shit on us.
Of course the best option is to do nothing at all. Normies will wake up when their comfy middle class lives are threatened. Are only job is to redpill enough people so they know what's going on and keep them away from gatekeepers like Alex Jones who will blame anyone but the real culprits.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 5.39K)

Or we could not be retarded and dont commit crimes at all. There are plenty of ways to fuck with the opposition and use the government as a means to protect ones self with one long arm of the law while using its other arm to smack them down. Antifa has already been declared an enemy of the state by many authorities and we didnt have to do anything but exist.

That's what I said. I was just making it clear that the whole "NatSoc militia noaaw" posters who will end up in this thread spewing their psy-op are fucking feds and you never do crimes representing the white race. It's a poisen pill. What you do is redpill the world. Germans in the 1930s were redpilled long before Hitler came on the scene. He even talks about all the antisemetic independent news papers that were around at the time when he was a young kid working in construction. He thought they were anti-German because he started out as a Civic-Nationalist cuck. But then he learned…

The funny thing about natsoc,
They never did any violence just to get hitler elected or to reach their goals the glow in the dark niggers can try their best to get us to commit a crime or assassination, but it's never going to work because the amount of Zig Forumsacks who know the true essence of what natsoc is.

Again for those who skim threads looking for pics and dopamine activating (yous) like retards from cuckchan:

Hitler wrote in his book that he started out as a trad-catholic cuck and thought antisemitism was anti-German. But time, redpillers, and reality woke him up.
Redpilling is the secret to victory, not (((activism IRL bro!))).

Attached: 1947520_632307943508908_842026961_n.jpg (736x489, 28.52K)

Attached: RAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA.png (532x532, 98.92K)

So is alciaduh.
So wut?

Attached: c07354ce1b2114d3f44049d8a4a30e232338ba09476e818264c683124de3cfea.jpg (529x720, 71.06K)

Any way we can get this to say "Soy Soldiers"
and photoshop a bunch of the more well known famous soy boys like umbralla lad, aids skillex and that other forgetful faggot?

Attached: soy.jpg (259x194, 16.29K)

Yeah but I worry about the young screwed up suicidal kids getting picked on by niggers. They're influenced by edgy shit like death metal kids are. They're too weak and small to shoot the head Rothschilds or Bankers. They wont follow Sam Hyde's advice and "stab him with a knife, walking down the street". Copycats who want media attention are a real thing. Let's just keep our boys away from them.
8/pol/ still allows terrorist and altright shit here. If I were a mod I'd report all (((siege))) posters to pro-American terrorist watch groups.

Attached: 1234567890.jpg (453x671, 141.41K)

Domestic is a lot easier to handle than international. Domestic terrorists are easily rounded up and black bagged off to neverland. Though I believe Antifa lost a lot of steam and wont be a big threat anymore. They were one of those groups that never had any true funding or leadership for the actual group itself. They were just a bunch of rag tag "chapters" that got together, walked around town, unemployed, shouting things late into the night unopposed due to everyone else having to work the next day. They were of no real threat.

Nobody lol. I just do it for fun. I bought the song from amazon for the 320 Mbits but no license. You think it's overproduced? I guess my fucked up brain just needs dopamine.

Nice Work OP

Bump

Humo

VErY listenable tracks… Real-life action movie where we’re the heroes. VEry nice!

Humo

Thanks man, spread it everywhere

Have you posted it to BitChute yet? Consider.

you need to embed this. jew tube makes you sign in to view it which is helping them track us

MOD

Related veritas update:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=06JxnPj2KMk

Seems with fox reporting in this way these people are expendables to slide the term deepstate to irrelevancy. Be curious to see what happens with the (((investigations))).

This,
but all these siegefags are big talk and no action, maybe they may have a point if economy collapses, other than that it would undermine us.
Even william pierce like skinheads and losers in our movement.

That's because they're FEDs

Attached: jordon peterson daughter.jpg (348x595, 26.69K)

I normally don't post on Zig Forums, how do I embedd?

I agree. Our job is education so when the shit finally collapses people know what really happened.

I hate the shabbat ramp-up.

They had a lot of steam in the beginning because of funding from george soros, old commie connections like the mayor of berkeley, and a bunch of plants that would recruit cucks who in most cases were old commies. Antifa was most commonly seen in europe before trump got elected and they started losing steam in america before they were officially labeled domestic terrorists.

1. show post options & limits on the bottom of a post 2. plug address where it says embed

>That's why (((Siege))) and all these Brevsnik or Kazinski (I dont care how its spelled) posters will hang for pushing that shit on us.
Reported for promoting violence.

We aren't going anywhere. You worthless cowards will either fight or die. The struggle is eternal, and martyrdom is the only escape.

good comp. the jews successfully started White vs White civil war in all White nations. they must pay for this.

I can't edit it right? If you like you can make your own thread about it if you think the video is worth it and maybe it'll get the mods attention.

I can't edit it right? I'm also using an app and there doesn't seem to be an option for it. If you like you can make your own thread about it if you think the video is worth it and maybe it'll get the mods attention.

I can't edit it right? I'm also using an app and there doesn't seem to be an option for it. If you like you can make your own thread about it if you think the video is worth it and maybe it'll get the mods attention.

What's u0 with 8chans servers? Getting timeout all the time I try to poat

What's u0 with 8chans servers? Getting timeout all the time I try to poat

For fucks sake. It's sperging out.

worry not, you are managing to post

The zogbots will probably take the crown because they want you to massacre each other in the streets instead or targeting them and you're all too willing seeing how weak these cucks actually are. You can feel hard about it instead of getting murked by the zog.

They will get dismantled like any other state sponsored group, once they fulfill their purpose.

Marter dumb for the MSM Jews.

Report me again, (((siege))) cuck.

Attached: bullshit sees.jpg (720x540, 157.23K)

great job, very entertaining.

shits gonna heat up when someone from antifa brings a gun and uses it.

Unfortunately, I see that happening in the future judging from their increased hostility over the past couple years.

Attached: d8ea3765f3a4a4d26b0f8e1639d5df4d511c9ed3ef96c160a46cb21b9493af86.png (997x768 578.83 KB, 161.01K)

Very well produced vid, user. Good work. I hope to see more from you.
btw, war pigs remix sauce?

Thanks m8. I'll add it to the description.

You look Arab.

I get that alot. Actually italien haha

Fucken mook.

Good man.

They don't even lift, bro.

Attached: small biceps.jpg (467x410, 27.5K)

Attached: I chuckled _dece5371e7bb66342768c486437df6ad.jpg (1120x697 42.19 KB, 420.76K)

Guaranteed to give Kurt Eichenwald a seizure.

That's the plan.

Good job, OP. I'm backing up the 720p quality one.

Good editing user, but it could do without all the bullshit. Let the violence speak for itself.

Feel free to upload it anywhere you want to.

The interview? Dunno m8 I think it adds a lot

where is the webm nigger

Make one.

Got a hearty kek out of that last one, thanks.

I imagine that Marxism and nationalism both rise and fall in popularity, usually in response to one another, similar to how ice ages and global warming periods have been going back and forth since the beginning of earth, but just like global warming, the Marxism side is starting to become to prominent and we as humans have to find a way to stop it instead of trying to let nature run it's course, as that would probably kill most of the population

Attached: politics 2.png (2000x2000, 301.1K)

no
you make one or go back to cuckchan, subhuman

LMAO WTF IS BLACK PIGEON SPEAKS DOING IN THE COMMENTS

THE SCEPTICS ARE COMING AHHHH

Attached: Screenshot_20180922-040018.png (1080x2160, 471.41K)

You missed my point.
Actual terrorists dont get rounded up & disappeared by the gummint.
They are on the payroll of the gummint.
They ARE the gummint.

Bump

t. hasn't read Seige
This is one of the options Mason listed for the movement if the majority proved too weak to stand up for themselves physically.

Holy fucking shit that anti-FED post was deleted! Explain yourselves mods!

Hang yourself commie.
It is imperative to have presence on the streets, and at this time the only ones doing this basic task are the NSM's guys.
The rest are cowards posting memes and arguing how much are winning with (((Trump))).
Wanna know what o do faggots? It is just in front of you, listen to Commander George Lincoln Rockwell and Dr. Pierce.
Go figures, with retards like you, NatSoc is doomed to oblivion.

Attached: fa9a083a09c2dad71e7ec6ed8201bd8c0e75bc5e7e2be065ef132118d5c5764b.jpg (520x450 174.12 KB, 34.73K)

Np user.

poast one we can dl faggot

Except I would make the tankie a virgin to since they fought for the jews.

OP must be a paid shill thinking about this. Apparently Black Pigeon Speaks commented on his video at the same time it was posted ITT and it has less than 300 views. The production quality is great as well and I doubt this is another Gex but maybe it is.

BPS is a regular here, fucking newfag.

Attached: newfriend.jpg (489x450, 48.5K)

user… I understand and how you feel about the retards and idiots and losers going around and thinking thug culture is alright making natsoc look like a joke. How ever I think the aesthetics should be used to grab people attention like how george lincoln rockwell did it and got huge respect from pierce, but we also need an organic national pride for the u.s, the problem with unite the right was because one it was a fed honey pot, the 2nd reason it had LARPers or people taking it to far and none of the people dressed up well, the media took this as an advantage to paint a bad picture, look at other countries including germany who got the swastika normalized and are not as opposed to people praising hitler, because they got there and they were simply tired of it while celebrating their own country and the fact they are not apologizing for their history anymore. I think we should set up a real organic march where people march with their american flags and walking down by dressing up properly and representing the usa and what it stood for, without going full autismo in order to make a next step, our jobs is making the overton window shift and make natsoc avaliable, not going full retards and ruining the hard work we have implemented and Charlletsville almost ruined on how far we've gotten, but I'll give that a past since people did not know it was a fbi honey pot at the time.

He maybe saw it when I shared it on twatter

Checked.
Triplets of truth.

Bump

eww … e-celebs.

respect the dubs

Bh

WELL THEN

Attached: ss (2018-09-22 at 10.12.07).png (1263x695, 25.37K)

Yeah I noticed. Does anyone have a raw copy of this so that I can laugh at these dummies?

bitchute.com/video/677d9LtMPwo9/

Thanks mate. I'll take a look at it.

yuri tried to subvert my hamster and make him into a communist. His work is hard, he usually works the nightshift starting at 10 I think, running in his wheel.

luckily I showed him several movies from yuri so he snapped out of it. they are in his union and everything though. that's why hitler banned hamster unions, it's a cesspool full of communists

Attached: 1536963632725.jpg (272x185, 9.33K)

Checked.

checked.

bitchute sucks. Got a better download site?

they banned it everywhere within minutes, download it and spread it everywhere.

I just hope they ban these hamster unions, nothing god will ever come out of that, it's just filled with marxists many of which are guinea pigs

Quality work user

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE WEBM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 3D REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif (500x500, 1.91M)

it's fucking 90 mb user

>bitchute.com/video/677d9LtMPwo9/
excellent video.

Pass that shit 9001 times through ffmpeg.
i've seen whole movies posted that were under the limit

Attached: 7931492a7b544e3b8a24ae29aa6236b3024deb22d971fec07b58b8183705dc72.jpg (737x601, 60.84K)

Yep. It can be done.

I'm not saying it can't be done, but this is one of the worst videos to try to encode.
A drop in fps would work in most cases, but that would harm this video.