Google Workers Discussed Tweaking Search Function to Counter Travel Ban

Google Workers Discussed Tweaking Search Function to Counter Travel Ban
archive.is/SU227

Attached: Dmx_0zKVAAAQ0Q6.jpg (1280x720, 67.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O4ik12BlSBE?t=665
archive.is/SU227
thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=119803
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The list of ideas included:

AIN'T THAT TREASON AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ?

or just FREEDOM TO BE A COMMIE

Reminder that no one will ever do anything to stop this.

Tucker did a segment on this yesterday, which was where I saw it. youtu.be/O4ik12BlSBE?t=665
Actually quite surprised WSJ picked up this story at all, tbh. Would have expected them to bury it completely.

can't even embed a youtube video you worthless piece of shit.

>archive.is/SU227
OP is a faggot for:
1. Not providing the actual link to the WSJ, and,
2. Not providing pic from actual article - just a picture of some mutt giggling like a little faggot - just like OP.

Hi shariablue. Archiving is preferred to direct linking. Picture from article optional.

Why haven't they been declared an enemy of the state yet? They clearly a rouge company constantly trying to undermine the government.

Attached: Just_a_Little.jpg (675x833, 126.88K)

Reminder that no one will ever do anything to stop this.

Is Google working with the Pakis?

Attached: googlekac.png (770x2560, 511.92K)

Gross
I bet they smell like feces and bad food and bo and piss generally

Embedded videos send data to jewgle on every pageload, nigger. Some of us care about that sort of thing.

This makes me feel bad for still using it. I just find other engines frustrating and hard to get used to though.

THIS CUCKS DEFEND

Attached: this.jpg (300x398 142.09 KB, 22.26K)

What's a good search engine?

startpage

searx.me

Duckduckgo is fine. Yandex can be useful to find content taken down by DCMA on other search engines. There are plenty of alternatives. Doesn't really matter which you use, the point is to stop feeding the google jew.

duckduck is owned by jew and just filters to googlejew

its not really about the search engine … its the fact that when you want to see a video on something (90%) of the internet. Youll go to or endup on a youtube link.

-you dont need a search engine to go strait to wikipedia
-you dont need a search engine to go to geeksforgeeks / stackoverflow (computer science, programming)
-you dont need a search engine to find a good recipe (recipes.com)

-but you want to listen to free music and dont want to login to some music service -> youtube
-you want to watch that fucking stream/podcast -> youtube
-you want to watch that video that the user posted because the fag is too lazy to make an mp4 -> youtube

youtube is like some kinds of media + content + engine. If you can get away from youtube youll fix most of your google problems. Its not the search engine. No one clicks past the first page. Everyones first page is the same.

The real problem with google is that they have now monopolized retail by way of their monopoly of advertising.

BitChute

Im surprised that there is not an antitrust case. They really are the only real option for display ads as a new site.

Great app, but the term "content is king" really does apply here.

Log out and reload the front page , check out the cringe. This reminds me of what Alex Jones youtube home page would look like. Again great app. Hopefully it gets more popular. Im a consumer not a creator.

And their partnership with mastercard

Read this thread for a good analysis of how bad this is: thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=119803

And it gets even worse when you understand that google and mastercard are two big players in shutting down white nationalists. Google in shutting down our networking and messaging potential, and mastercard in shutting us out of financing. Patreon recently revealed that they shut down the account of some right wing eceleb or another under pressure from mastercard, so it is not simply limited to them restricting services of mastercard itself, but the company is using its influence to pressure any other financing avenues from allowing "right wing" financing. Something similar happened with stripe iirc.

Go upload some videos to it then and stop complaining.

Best girl.

Shut your blackpill stained mouth, nigger

Not going to get slid. Fuck you, sliding shills.

This. Thank god she wasn't white.

ABC (((Google))) is boycotted.
Google wants to know every single detail about Your Life.
Google is Acticly trying to Genocide the White Race, So Let me tell You all How to Cause Severe damage to Alphabets wallet.

You Use Your Phone every Single Day. and google makes money from every single detail of Your life and google is always there.

Start with AdNausium. It Clicks on google advertisements at random.

"Fake GPS Location" download it and poison Googles data collection.

google makes between 11 and 15$ per day from the personal information Your Cellphone gives them.
Poison the information and Use AdNausium

Sell your Jewgle stock. They are about to have an axe taken to them. Anyone remember AT&T?

Jewgle's screwed, but I think they'll wait a while. No time to do anything before midterms and Jewgle won't be able to resist their Jewish commie tricks.

People are watching, we even have some Googlers on the inside waiting and watching and recording especially after what they did to Damore.