HAPPENING: SHOOTING IN ABILENE

kutv.com/news/nation-world/caught-on-camera-abilene-father-son-kill-neighbor-over-trash
archive.is/lNSR5

Attached: 6B3B32F7-0B41-451A-BC88-17177DB73553.jpeg (1242x2155, 240.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsone.com/2018359/two-people-shot-in-detroit-after-argument-over-kool-aid/
archive.is/lNSR5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting webm of the video

It was posted on /v/'s mp4 thread one sec

A man with known mental problems attacked them with a baseball bat.

I doubt they will be convicted of anything.

Crazy fucker got what he asked for.

Who the fuck cares?

depends on state law. in my state if you talk shit, you cant shoot. that nullifies the self defense argument. the old man with the handgun can be heard saying something like, "take a swing see what happens." iirc. he should have just stood his ground with the threats or cursing.

depends on state law. in my state if you talk shit, you cant shoot. that nullifies the self defense argument. the old man with the handgun can be heard saying something like, "take a swing see what happens." iirc. he should have just stood his ground without the threats or cursing.

*without

Easily the best video of 2018.

stay mad yuropoor this is how we do it in murica
TRUMP 2020

Go be a faggot elsewhere.

Try yesterday nigger.

see mp4

Attached: bypass.png (1280x720 119 B, 9.25M)

he was talking but didn't do anything until the guy got close enough to hit him with the bat 3 feet

The guy with the bat was talking the most shit.

Chuckled

Poor dumb fucker. Why am I still saddened by the sound of a woman crying when I knew from the earlier video that she was a mouthy useless cunt?

This isn't kikechan, faggots.

Are they going to use this to pretend that a nigger didn't commit a mass shooting yesterday ?

You're mourning the next poor fucker's wallet.

big nigga should have made it illegal what a fucking idiot

Attached: unschool shootings.jpg (500x397, 24.48K)

I lol'd when she started screaming. That was the scream of someone who saw reality for the first time in her life. Ed or whatever got what he deserved for acting like a belligerent nigger.
Big mistake Ed-o.

Go spend more time around women. That will take care of it for you.

I'm married and surrounded by women constantly.

Attached: crunk.png (624x951, 488.04K)

Fat people should never be shirtless under any circumstance.

Just needed to put that out there.

Well maybe that's the reason. If your wife doesn't suck then she's reinforcing you protective nature. That's good for her.

fuck off is this a happening it's nothing

yup the memes have already been made

Attached: 1537560213422.png (2048x833 891.26 KB, 206.9K)

Attached: Mögen.png (431x352, 69.92K)

Kinda old news atp
You know, I like seeing that ornery loud mouthed faggot get what he deserved. In fact, I wish that the bitch girlfriend of his also was killed. She certainly doesn't deserve to live.
These people, ALL of them are filthy, brainless lemmings.

It's neat how the disgusting, fat slob shot the meatheaded faggot. However, we would all be better off if they turned their guns on themselves too. After finishing off the shrill trailer trash girlfriend.
I am so sick of seeing mindless fat slobs slither about my country. If they had human souls, they would look in the mirrors and feel abject shame and embarrassment for their ruined bodies.

Anyway, one thing that you intelligent people can learn from this is not to taunt someone you are about to kill. That may be used to convict you if you ever need to shoot a degenerate, brainless piece of filth like the orange shirted buffon.
Also, if police every ask you any questions about any subject regardless of whether you are guilty or not, DON'T ANSWER THEIR QUESTIONS.
I know from experience that these fat, trailer trash losers are the kind of human waste that obeys authority on impulse and will always talk to the police. In the long conversations with the cops, these human balloons will admit something that can help convict them of first or second degree murder.
So if you ever encounter the police and they ask you a question, simply respond by saying;
I don't answer questions
Video related if you'd like to hear about this in greater depth.

God, I really hate fatasses like these slobs. They're not heroes. They're subhuman scum who don't deserve to live on this earth.
If anyone reading this is fat, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO BREATH THE SAME AIR AS ME.
So either get off your disgusting ass and get fit or go kill yourself.

8/10, but pretty good.

It's a chameleon strategy nigger. Be fat, look dumb, act slow, lowers targets awareness and incites to an attack against percieved weakness. Who won headshots, and dodged a bat?

It's hard work climbing up the stairs.

Attached: Drowning Feels.png (500x362, 43.64K)

A fair and tactical point, but they still look disgusting.

Fucking kike. Just know just know the stereotyped fat, complacent, otherworldly Buddha is now armed, trained, and willing to execute you and your minions with ease. The only nigger there is dead, the only you is likely not long to follow.

For the cad you should add

Honestly, they should have killed the shrieking bitch too, loaded them both up in that SUV, and disposed of them in the woods. That way they wouldn't have been arrested. I'm sure our big guys know a good hiding spot or two 'round them parts.

true, but if you must, at least compensate with deadly firepower.

Back to the oven yid.

Attached: 1532590024218.png (599x399 111.4 KB, 132.81K)

Huge difference between shooting some tweaker with a history of mental illness and getting into a shootout over who makes the best kool aide.
newsone.com/2018359/two-people-shot-in-detroit-after-argument-over-kool-aid/

He was not talking shit, he was calm and giving a warning.

I guarantee no sooner did the dude hit the ground than they both regretted it. If they own a house it belongs to their legal counsel now,

I like how the article claims "murder" and leaves out the fact that angry orange threw the bat at him first.

The fat guys were calm collected and freedom loving, being fat isn't a crime as long as you are not into fat acceptance shit.

Really activates the almonds.

Too fucking obvious.
>>>/oven/

Wives are supposed to de-escalate this kind of moronic chest thumping on the part of their men. Instead of recording she should have been pulling her man away, but instead she had to chimp a little herself.

They don't even need this to pretend that - they'll just not cover it as per usual unless they can rinse out a political win it's not going to be on the 6'oclock jews lol

Its a win no matter how you look at it.Any dead american is the only good american,fuck burgers.

Leave

Well played

In her mind, she probably thought she was doing the ultimate to deescalate, by taking a selfie kek. Nah but really, she probably thought "Oh i'm filming him, he wont do shit on camera!" Yeah no, not when he's calmly telling the guy to back off or get shot.

Fat slobs are disgusting. They are a literal dead weight upon their nation and an embarrasment to their race. Any parent who knowingly raises a fat child is guilt of child abuse and deserves to be shot. That is absolutely disgusting.
If you're fat, the reason for it 9 times out of 10 is because you lack self control and self awareness. There is a reason why niggers are the most fat race in America. White trash who are also fat are closer to niggers than to me.

And no, those slobs were not collected at all. they made stupid threats that any smart prosecutor can now use to convict them.
They are low IQ human waste and know about as much about freedom as liberals do.

Fat people should be taxed at higher rates because they drive up medical insurance rates and cost my nation billions every year.

Holy shit

Real men stand by their fathers through thick, and thin. Fuck the moron in the orange shirt, he was probably a leftist anyway.

I do not agree with anyone who hates Americans (only White people can be American. All others are citizens)
I just hate obese retards.

difference is this was an expression of the overman (white man protecting his property and honour no matter the cost) whereas niggers chimping is usually due to some fleeting emotion like "whitewomynz now!" or "reparashuns now!"

They'll get off for defending themselves against a maniac acting like a maniac

Attached: 87de4de08c10f823f5d0c4078a6422cdf1c9b7acc4419707ad19db3491735815.png (489x1018, 71.15K)

Attached: 1537502316165.webm (400x225, 3.52M)

Make the song loop better

one less phoneposting subhuman in the world

>archive.is/lNSR5
Stand your ground should extend to cover "shit talking" and "heated exchanges". If someone brings a gun or a baseball bat, you should be able to issue a verbal "warning" even if it comes off as a threat, because bringing a bat or gun is an escalation of violence in its own right. So, bringing weapons into an argument already implies both parties are willing to use deadly force. Verbal threats should be considered at that point. A simple roll for initiative will solve the dispute, permanently, as it did in this case.

Wish the wife died too. Sick of women enabling this trash and just walking away like victims, like they didn't participate.

She whips out her phone and goads him on. Women have no idea how hard it is to back down from a fight when your woman is watching, she's sitting there recording it and taunting with "you're not gonna shoot MY husband" then BAM BAM BAM AW LAWDY OH MY GOHOHOOOD OOO WHOOOO COULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS WAAAH

What did she think was going to happen? What did she want to happen there? These people are such trash. "You pulled a gun in front of my KEEEDS" as if that's a reason to turn it into a fatal standoff. I hate it when scum use their kids as an excuse to be absolute fucking animals.

Justice was done, all there is to it. You can poke fun at the two lads for being chubby but they did the right thing. That grandpa stayed clear headed and gave plenty of warning. Guys like that orange shirt just walk around their whole lives starting shit and caving peoples' heads in with no consequence. Glad he's gone.

Attached: 1536310073873.jpg (972x1024, 140.76K)

Verbal threats should be considered a moot point / invalid, because bringing weapons, from either side, should already count as an escalation of force on both sides.

Guys Wife:
Cletus:

Wait the orange guy says that the half naked dudes point the guns at his kids? Is this true?

Attached: 42240192_140941346853566_6937763632184819712_o.jpg (1000x652, 23.08K)

No, they brandished arms within view of their children. The children were never explicitly threatened in any way, far as I can tell.

This user nails it.

Makes sense.

No. Neither he nor she said that. The statement was, "You pulled out that gun 'in front of' my keeds."

Patriots are trash
Q told me about people like you. Fuck off tbh.

The shooter gave more than adequate verbal warning to cover himself in most states. He might get off under a jury trial.

I would have shot the woman too.

can someone with a legal background chime in on what will likely happen to these two heroes?

Attached: 1537549553252.png (1000x652, 125.21K)

if you have to ask, yes

the correct response to this and any respondent statements is
>Am I under arrest? If so I would like my lawyer present. I am under no legal duty to answer or provide any further information that is not public. please be advised that if a LEO declares you under arrest and does not mirandize you, you may opt to remain silent; anything you say can't and will not be used against you; you have already asked for your lawyer and thus do not waive your right to have an attorney present; you are a law-abiding citizen and have the duty to shut the fuck up; and you most certainly do understand your rights as not explained by the arresting officer and refuse to waive and hereby invoke your right to an attorney
custodial interrogation begins with arrest therefore you must not waive or imply you waive any and all rights. if you have not been mirandized then you have not been lawfully detained. to further elaborate "custodial" means arrest, "interrogation" means to violate your 5th amendment right by incriminating yourself or otherwise act under duress

Zig Forums anons from the area confirmed the county they live in is one of the most conservative in Texas. The dead man is a felon, convicted of DV, and has a rap sheet a mile long.

From an user earlier today:

Attached: Rap Sheet.png (774x680 63.55 KB, 301.21K)

The absolute state of this board to think this shit is worthy of a thread. Distraction.

Ho Lee Fuq

thank goodness

In a situation where you're being arrested after lethal self defense the correct thing to say is

Just repeat that a few times and shut up. With your hands on your head and the weapon on the ground in front of you.

"I was in fear of my life" is VERY important. This cannot be stressed enough. Say it to the 911 operator. Say it to the cops. That's your only statement and say it enough so that the arresting officers remember to put it in their affidavits.

GOLD

music? i liked that track

Are you not entertained?
'MUri

Are you not entertained?
'Murica!!!!FUCK YEAH!!!!!Coming again to save the mutherfuckin day YEAH!!!!
USA!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!

Attached: 74187f8accf93deaaf72091f5b1bf88166873cbc4d6d0d6f42cacdd3120803cb.jpg (700x573, 126.73K)

(checked)
Might save some lives

Attached: 3f11869b53f869c1f10858d108fa3f6f0a95fd191740600248993bea67f2e2c1.jpg (920x920, 199.47K)

I have no fewer than 19 mugshots of the guy. Here he is on Facebook explaining his standoff with the cops after threatening the mailman.

Attached: 1537565014186.jpg (1080x2220, 1.01M)

whether or not a cop mirandizes you is irrelevant, you dont have to say anything regardless of what they do
also irrelevant, the supreme court has ruled in favor of cops that have not read miranda rights in multiple cases and upheld the arrest/conviction. sadly, its a bit of a joke at this point

Quite sad that a man of this stature had to go and act like a total nigger.

Attached: 1537549131195.png (1000x652, 121.34K)

Fuck off Qlarper.

not an argument millenialscum!

This. Questioning their right to detain you is stupid. Dumb. Retarded. At the scene they can do anything they want. You do not get out of it by arguing. Do not resist arrest. Do not commit crimes while being arrested of lawful self defense. You WILL be arrested if you kill a guy, no matter what. Be cooperative and sort it later in court.

ZimZam didn't get off because he was belligerent to the cops. He got off because he was an upstanding citizen who cooperated with every order the police gave him.

what a breath of fresh air to see an user use the word 'Nigger' in its' proper context tho

Attached: moment of zen.jpg (474x283, 54.58K)

Attached: 2de26749b61cddec8d08673c13d19d0765b156c5f00086295e17492c9d3f88e3.jpg (1000x652, 37.12K)

Apparently the hulking asshole with a bad attitude finally ran out of people who would put up with his shit. Now I realize why the neighbors were so quick to start shooting when they saw this fucker with a baseball bat.

qualified immunity is a bitch, unless your a cop

It's very likely he'd been illegally dumping in their alley before, and they were already antiquated with his violent behavior.

Mugshots in no particular order.

Attached: Mugshot 08.jpg (218x174 61.11 KB, 5.25K)

Attached: 1537545469418.png (1200x800, 88.92K)