Medium class happening. 50 shot during Iranian military parade. Bread to discuss possible outcomes...

Medium class happening. 50 shot during Iranian military parade. Bread to discuss possible outcomes. Iranian government blaming U.S. puppet masters and terrorists.

rt.com/news/439106-iran-parade-casualties-militants/

Attached: giphy.gif (312x213, 972.92K)

Interesting. Bump.

CIAniggers trying to do a color revolution

Also, fuck Trump

What a shitshow. Some anti Shi'ite group called Ahvaz National Resistance and ISIS both claimed responsibility. The Iranian govt at various times (separately) placed the blame on the US, then Israel, then the Saudis. A false flag cant be ruled out either. Hard to say who was behind it, but it takes balls to attack a whole military formation with 4 guys

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/iran/several-dead-as-unknown-gunmen-attack-military-parade-in-iran-1.6493167

/thread

it was mossad.

Those guns are never loaded while on parade.

No evidence though, why?

It was either the CIA or Israel. Those are the only two options. Fuck Trump.

why the sudden thread anchor? is there another thread discussing this event?

The CIA niggers are behind this

Attached: d49296e1ce1566d6bef5ddef2249ec732dd44ddbd3d6035c825df1d296a8276b-1.jpg (517x881, 255.29K)

curious, isn't it?

I think threads get auto-shoad if they don't get 15 replies in the first hour.

thats a pretty optimistic standard for a dying board

i thought maybe because op used the common its happening gif that it got anchored by a bot
but is bot anchoring a thing here?

Attached: 1537652893383.gif (480x480, 1.54M)

just checked /shillpol/…not a single thread about this. apparently this isn't a topic of interest anywhere.

It's been bad for a while but it's been noticeably worse this week. If you filter the noise there is almost no signal left. I guess it's time to resurrect the old hard drive with the .onion address.

I might be remembering something from pre Zig Forumsharbour cuckchan, i just remember someone bitching about it at some point in time.
I sound like that Kavenaugh accuser bitch.

It's on liveua maps but that site rapes my poor old laptop without noscript activated. Maybe the syrian general thread faggots that know where to look on urka-durka twitter can find more.

Where is this pic fren?

Sg isnt even covering it. Super duper wierd. Usually shitchan will have 5 breads over any habbenings

Op here, sorry i never ronpaul post so i had to go search one.

Why the anchor?

Make the thread over there then.
Also why are mods anchoring this thread?

What does the anchor do?

I made two more to see how much bot posting was going on…..wouldnt get a single reply unless i paulposted. I usually lurk here but upon checking oldchan it seems like that place is a mere shell of its former self.

the goldwater has an article on the story
we should have an unanchored thread here since jim ons both goldwater and 8ch

someone should make a proper new thread with a relevant non-meme image and proper title in the OP

Sorry my op didnt meet your autistic expectations.

it makes the thread unable to be bumped so it slowly slides out of the catalog

/sg/ talked about it briefly but then went back to being shitposted to death

putting effort into your op posts is instrumental to the life of your thread

Yeah i dont get why they still make threads there.

Yes you are right but the op isn't overbearing and this is definitely a happening.

Cuckchan is only used for our hobbies nowadays, send me a link to your thread and I might help bump it for you.

Other wise make sure to make another thread since the mods here aren't perfect, make sure the next one is very high quality so it wouldn't bump locked.

But remember is just smarts pretending to be retarded they are still useful idiots for our cause.

Is the Arab Struggle Movement for Liberation of Ahvaz (ASLMA) the same group as Ahvaz National Resistance? I could see translation problems causing that.
I thought Iran was more shi'ite controlled. Wouldn't glow niggers use a sunni group to make it more believable?

Thanks man I appreciate it, that threads long gone though.