Are dudes in Florida blind or what?

Florida crossdresser posing as military wife tricked 150 men into sex at his home, made sex tapes

milnenews.com/2018/09/22/florida-crossdresser-posing-as-military-wife-tricked-150-men-into-sex-at-his-home-made-sex-tapes/

Attached: Bryan Deneumostier.png (810x478, 645.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

milnenews.com/2018/09/22/florida-crossdresser-posing-as-military-wife-tricked-150-men-into-sex-at-his-home-made-sex-tapes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah and Eddie Murphy didn't know she was a tranny either.

They knew what they were doing

Agreed, they must have know. no-one is that naive are they? lol

Attached: I say.jpg (644x407, 45.81K)

Either they got raped or they were faggots who knew and still did it.

This isn’t reddit. Don’t post every fucking news article you see here.

Florida's water system typically has three times more contaminants than other states. Hell, just the other day I happened to walk by a TV talking about there being lead at some county in this state. People think it's okay to drink. It is not. Not even good for showering or cleaning things, but people don't care because the glass doesn't have a stain anymore. Then people wonder why most the crazies come from here. No shit, they're drinking poisoned water and the symptoms is their behavior.

Florida Man strikes again

Eddie Murphy's a fucking tranny?

One less /r9k/ poster on Pol? Nice! One ugly mutt, in any case.

Checked!

>milnenews.com/2018/09/22/florida-crossdresser-posing-as-military-wife-tricked-150-men-into-sex-at-his-home-made-sex-tapes/

rekt

OP, if you got the cock out of your mouth for a few minutes and actually READ the article… The faggot probably told them he would only do anal with the excuse of 'not wanting to get pregnant'. And when you blindfold someone, they won't know the difference.

Get out.

Attached: nofuns4u2.jpg (500x575, 67.26K)

Fake news based on the tranny agenda.

check straightboyz.net on archive.org if you don't have a fragile mind

it's some fat asian and the guys he's sucking off look gay as fuck

Sage and report for thread that doesn’t belong here.

tbh that third picture looks convincing
then again, any guy who would actually consider doing that stuff should ask for more pics, and from certain angles, before actually doing anything

only in florida

Eddie Murphy didn't say that, he said that he was just giving the tranny a lift home from a bad area..

Kill yourself you cum-gargling kike.

speaking of eddie murphey!? who had on green socks at the Emmy awards.

murphy*

I'm gonna be sick.

Imagine being in HS and thinking you're about to hook up with a woman and it turns out to be that dude in the OP dressed as a woman. That is nightmare fuel.

Sage because this is a misplaced /b/ thread

its Florida. that's all the information you need.

Attached: 1490679826668.png (570x413, 115.46K)

I know you are all chaste here, saving yourself for marriage. So I will explain to you that if you have a women in front of you that is a unmistakable form.

Looks like he knew to mew.

Not political, not interesting, unless you're some type of faggot?

Mods, do your job

sage

Jodie got fooled. Op is still a faggot.