I haven't been able to create a thread or answer posts on 4ch for days. It just halts when I hit the submit button...

I haven't been able to create a thread or answer posts on 4ch for days. It just halts when I hit the submit button. I'm not banned or anything.

I know I'm going to get banned from here too, but I don't care at this point.

Fuck this shit. Let's have a war. Not kidding.

Attached: 17ddbb9f.png (960x758, 50.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

embed.infowarsmedia.com/embed/5ba57c0829806a67a4a9f72a?autoplay=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pls no half or reddit niggers

I'm an avid NatSoc and other people from Finland have been able to post, so I guess I'm just being somehow "restricted" by some other entity than 4chan to post.

Attached: news-revell-ufo.jpg (634x300, 44.26K)

what's 4ch?

I remember 4chan used to be a ban worthy word in here.

that map. 5 eyes is active and Finland, I dont even know what their deal is

Where do you think all those memes come from?

We don't really care.
You know that whites won't ever fight back, user. What happens? We get our websites destroyed and our words censored and we do nothing. Our people are being raped and slaughtered around the world; we still do nothing.

That's why say and advocate it. I'm actually for a war, but how do you even count those bastards? I mean all we can do is hope for the best and it's pretty ok with Trump and such, yet we can't even get organized in a military manner.

4/biz seems ok. I literally only browse 4/biz/ and 8/pol/

Those nigger kikes owning social and other media won't back up unless they're being fed with a good example of hanging one from a pole.

Maybe because there is no effect or even will to do a change from JWO?

Just fucking blow it all up. I know Trump has made an order to investigate social media platforms for using their monopoly powers for political gains, so maybe there's hope.

Attached: proxy.fgfgfg.com.png (500x685, 218.4K)

Damn, looks like Finland is winning the global shitposting wars.

I know you guys think that for example Alex Jones is a socket puppet and asset for (((them))), but I don't. Banned from PayPal too? I think we should rethink their positions and regroup after all this D&C.

Attached: sdsdgsd.jpeg (2554x1699, 831.78K)

Shitposting has many values you know. First of all it takes tension off, second, it creates memes, third, it's funny.

Attached: uiyfif.png (386x287, 48.38K)

No, he's literally the exact same as everyone else. No deportations, no arrests, no wall.

Fuck off.

werid

He uses crypto terms as he should. If he'd named the kike he'd be dead by now.

embed.infowarsmedia.com/embed/5ba57c0829806a67a4a9f72a?autoplay=true

Reported for shilling for a zionist.
FEWER DEPORTATIONS THAN ANY OF KING NIGGER'S INDIVIDUAL YEARS. 800,000 NONWHITES TURNED INTO CITIZENS PER YEAR. YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING. THE PICTURE DESTROYS YOUR JEWISH CLAIMS.
THAT'S FUNNY; WHERE'S CLINTON OR ANYONE ELSE IN THOSE ARRESTS?
Literally not being built. 63 miles is not 2000 miles.

No, he's not fucking naming them, for the love of fuck, you retard. HE MARRIED A JEW.

Attached: rio.JPG (8248x7832 119.54 KB, 10.73M)

I know it's not Alex saying that, but come on.. Help them out

He's also not married to her anymore… I'm also a real NatSoc you fuck. Why do you kikes have to ruin everything for us?

Attached: f1fd8026.jpg (1440x1920 397.15 KB, 238.39K)

Just fuck off, coward. You're nowhere near natsoc.

Nah. I'm a soldier and you're a little piece of shit trying to ruin other's lives.

Attached: OP making friends with the faggot police.jpg (730x464, 116.58K)

Both are shit heads, lol :D

Won't argue with those dubs and I agree.

Go back to cuckchan

If you're natsoc you're retarded. Honestly, it's not coming back. It's fun for Internet larping to trigger kikes though.

How's the weather in Tel Aviv, torkike?

Hail Suomi, the nr.1 shitposters

Heh, remember how recently one of the top Neo-Nazis came out as a Jewish faggot?

They're all Jews. Neo-Nazis don't even know about, nor can they discuss, the Germanic Revival or Arianism. They're spergs and the Aryan Brotherhood is just a prison gang.