People tend to think I'm a hippie or anarchist. It makes funny situations

People tend to think I'm a hippie or anarchist. It makes funny situations.

This thread is not about me, but such situations where you've been miscalculated.

For example, a gypsy group once approached me and thought they'd get me robbed, but they didn't.

Attached: 2004cd05.jpg (1440x1920, 359.64K)

Also, if you don't own a flag of your nation you're a faggot.

Attached: 093c4b74.jpg (1440x1920, 221.38K)

A permissible dog is also required to be a real nationalist.

Attached: 9a439d0b.jpg (1920x1440, 281.28K)

SIEG HEIL! \o.

Attached: 778be839.jpg (240x180, 6.56K)

Not your personal army.
Go self dox or sudo op us to dox for you some place else.
No one here fucking cares, kill your self fag.

response

Linux rules. If you know what sudo means…

Reply…

this thread is either fucking stupid or malicious data mining, go fuck yourself OP

Why do you think so? I'm just mere a nationalistic person from Finland. Why are you being so paranoid?

top löl and kek you faggots are funny

Attached: feaf5e50.jpg (1440x1920, 226.68K)

Fix your hair like Ragnar from vikings and make bitches melt. Stop being a dirty hippie

You don't look healthy. Change your diet or you will die in a few years.

Your blood looks weak. Check iron and viatim D levels. Also take B vitamins to assist your nervous system because your clearly losing focus by posting this fucking thread.

Attached: 1517476407766.jpg (4608x2592, 2.21M)

He should lift weights.

muh (((vikings)))
muh (((hbo)))

reminder: the vikings were jewish mercenaries. nothing more.

Thanks bro's. I really appreciate it. I tend to enjoy more endurance than strenght though.

Attached: 69a695b0.jpg (1440x1920, 163.72K)

Fuck off, Yuri.

Just say what you have to say, Chaim.

Attached: 47545f46.jpg (1284x1637, 168.45K)

You tried this last year and no one cared then. Kys.

KYS is a very respectable hospital just a few kilometers from me. What did I try?

Attached: a45ef6e8.jpg (1100x618, 125.99K)

Cause you look like one.
Clean your dick and cut this hair or at least delouse it with Zyklon B and make a lampshade from your scalp.

Get a haircut you fucking hippie.

Confirmed for shitposting with his photos.

Move on

This is a weird ass thread but I think Finns are weird in general, although I do want to know where I can get a badass Mein Kampf bound like that.

Can we stop with the fucking blogposts?

blog posters are never who they say they are

mods please delete instead of anchor

Mods = fags, löl :D

Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers

Why do you look like you have aids?

You're a fucking coward and should get the rope.

Now go and wank.

KEK

Attached: 6db7c9d3.jpg (291x443, 17.05K)

You speak with a foul mouth nigger.

That looks a bit like him. Is that him?

breh why don't you shave? beards are for soyim

Eat sand faggot.

who is this guy? Its like I see him everywhere lately.

You do realize this is meant to be an anonymous website? Making blogposts really defeats the point of that.

It's nice seeing natsocs who are so based but can't you bulk up a bit first? We do not need anymore skinny frail boi's muddying the waters of public perception any further. The beard looks good though, imo. The hair would look better if you weren't so skinny as well, cause right now you do look like a hippy.

Are you an autist? Dedicating an entire thread to pictures of a random loser is a waste of space. Besides you look like you've been shooting up heroin for the past two years. This is incredibly cringy, and I really hate using that word. I know I can't stop you, but I can ask you to please stop doing this.

I really want a Mein Kampf like the one you have in the first picture now, though, and you do seem pretty dedicated.

Fuck off, you faggot.

Saged, despite the bumplock, just for spite.

Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! I'm starved for attention like a modern day thot- OP

Your fingernails disgust me.

am i still banned?