The left are in for their biggest own goal yet

I'm really pleased that Kavanaugh is going to be confirmed as SCOTUS. But I think the even bigger victory is the precedent that this whole Ford case is going to set.

See… I think the reason why judicial activism has been so effective is because federal judges are a lot like leftist college professors in that they occupy tenured positions. They become pampered and privileged boffins that aren't living in the real world.

Now since the #metoo clusterfuck, judges have been weary of all this he said/she said bullshit coming into their courts. But now on top of that, they see how weaponized rape allegations CAN and WILL be used against them. They will see that the poor guy in the defendant's seat could be them and the "victim" is just like a cuntish ex-girlfriend of theirs. This will naturally make judges prejudiced against the "victim." Rape cases will be no bullshit. No stalling. No fluffy victim impact statements. No special treatment. No listen and believe when no evidence can be provided. And very likely… compensation for the defendants found not guilty due to their lives and careers being impacted by the stigma of having a rape accusation leveled at them.

But beyond the precedent this sets with court officials viewing the case, the public at large have grown weary of rape allegations. I can already tell you that in my friendship group, one cunt tried to a accuse a friend of mine of raping her. Nobody cared. Nobody listened to her.

It's fucking great. Rape allegations are no longer a weapon they can wield. We won't have shit like what happened to Assange happen ever again.

Attached: poklonskaya2.jpg (778x1028, 84.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/jBo4R
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is their karma for murdering Scalia.

Did you just figure out that judges get appointed to the supreme court for life?

Lame take

Your assignments are due in ten days.

This is not good enough in itself.

ANY allegations must be shifted to becoming completely and absolutely private until a verdict of guilty is reached.

The accuser will be marked and new Never Cry Wolf laws enacted, so that the insane or weaponized women and children among us (Yes, some children are insane, primarily females, just like in the population as a whole, which encourages female insanity and rewards it, removing all reason and accountability.)

Also, serial predatory divorcees have to have their entire divorce history read in court if they want to divorce, and more, if they want to marry, it must be a matter of public record

Never Cry Wolf laws.

It is about time.

…so that the insane and weaponized are noted as having a criminal history of Crying Wolf, and that the penalties they receive for crying wolf keep increasing on up to the death penalty for treason against a US Citizen for false accusation of murder.

Accountability.

For the first time in a long, long time.

What exactly would "never cry wolf" laws be? I'm sure defense lawyers for the accused can bring up the the history of the "victims" on their own.

Kavanaugh was backstabbed by Republicans today. He won't be confirmed.

we can only hope you are right. I’ve not had the same experience with friends as you have but I do see the attitude in many that “O it’s just some bint who feels privaliged & demands attention.

Attached: E7083ECB-1D6E-4357-9B22-F5FCCDFF324B.jpeg (293x322, 47.69K)

Cry harder shill. It's done.

archive.li/jBo4R

Yep. The shock and awe of a rape allegation is meaningless now. If things continue as the way they are, rape jokes will be on t-shirts in the near future.

What the fuck

>archive.li/jBo4R

It took like 1 hour for this thread to not age well

Falsely accusing someone of a crime should carry the same sentence as the crime itself.

does this also apply to women who really were raped, by kikes, arabs, niggers, or spics?

if it does, this may become a double edged-sword later on

You don't understand the meaning of "Social Justice".
They always double down and they will always try to find someone guilty in accordance with their "bible" in the court of society.
It doesn't matter how many joe blows dgaf about metoo because these people are funded to the hilt and have all manner of "victim" support networks to help push their political and social agenda.
They only need to find you guilty in the court of public opinion.
They will never stop using false sexual assault allegations as a political weapon.
And it has to be provable that the allegation is false for charges to be laid.
They will only stop when they start dying.

you mean like this one:
BE QUIET

Do you want to turn this rape into a murder?

Women used to be taken seriously.

Now everyone knows that women, at least above the age of six, or whatever, are now disgusting walking disease distribution points, and no one respects them, least of all themselves.

They marvel at their power to destroy everything they touch, everything they see, everyone around them, and revel in it.

The absolute maximum sentence that the accused crime could have possibly taken in the absolute worst case scenario is an acceptable baseline punishment for false accusations.

Infanticide? Rope.

How about women not attending parties where they are seeking group sex with niggers?

How about women showing some common sense?

I don't CARE if a woman is stupid enough to functionally walk down the street with "just becuase I'm naked and sucking everyone else's dick in the bus doesn't mean you get to RAPE ME." written on her body.

Women have descended far below animals, and they are starting to be recognized as such.

Women should no more be making themselves stupidly vulnerable to the monkeys they voted to let invade than men should carry transparent bags full of cash through a Democrat voting district.

It is better than 1000 rapes go unpunished than even ONE man is falsely accused.

10,000 rapes.

1,000,000 rapes.

Staying safe is the responsibility of WOMEN, not MEN.

Yep, there's definitely an invasion going on.

And "date rape?"

"I went to the guy's apartment (he was rich, of course.) and I got naked and oiled us both up and slithered around on his body and he ACTUALLY HAD THE NERVE TO THINK I WANTED SEX!!!!!!!

THE FILTHY HORRIBLE RAPIST CRIMINAL SADIST MALE PATRIARCHY MALE PRIVELIGE KILL ALL MEN KILL ALL OF THEM NOW IT'S THE END OF THE CIVILIZED WORLD

No.

No more.

Entering a man's home is de facto consent. Stay home. Men have to have somewhere they are safe. If they are not safe at home, and in their own beds, then they are not safe anywhere, which is the whole point of the Emasculation Movement.

No more.

Oh, and "reddit spacing" is the Jewish keyword to get a thread locked or get their pet mod to ban someone.

I have seen it time and again.

Try something more original, KIKE.

go back to reddit

I know of one jurisdiction where a woman divorcing yet another victim husband for money, here past divorce history is not allowed as admissible evidence, and cannot be brought up in court.

reported for bot spam.

You shills are funny.

Nice "paragraphs", nerd.

Staying safe is the responsibility of MEN, not WOMEN.
Out brainlet shill.

Fuck off, kikes

I

Can

Use

As

Many

Paragraphs

as I want. Now, respond to the actual OP and quit wanking to me noticing you are bots and shills.

no

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-15_11-38-29.png (119x40, 7K)