BREAKING: Grassley Accepts Kavanaugh Accuser’s Demand to Testify Thursday. Kavanaugh is out

archive.is/WdCdN

Reminder: Thursday is the threshhold, after thursday senate rules change and it's impossible to stop a tie vote. In short, Kavanaugh's nomination is over and democrats win, unless RINOs reverse course and hold the vote before before Friday. Don't hold your breath

Attached: it's over.png (660x629, 696.98K)

sage
She wont show up or she'll turn into Hell boy and kill everyone

Of course the traitor kike that sells out to chinks is responsible.

It won't matter. The vote is delayed until after the threshold either way.

Spoiler that shit, I just threw up.

I'm voting democrat. Accelerationism was always the best move. Trump was a mistake.

Attached: Traitor in Chief.jpg (1174x654, 157.15K)

Either way, we win. Kavanaugh gets the boot, we get someone who is more 1488 - more willing to take CHANCES, more willing to support PROTECTIONISM. Or, if he gets in, he'll be our constant excuse to never stop talking about Bill Clinton and his rapes.

Don't you know about the letter the NYT printed, which indicated that his own RINO administration is undermining him?

Oh, why bother? You have a broken brain, and are just a garbage non-human shill for the kikes.

Tucker warned everyone about this.

Trump and republicans got played. Remember to always listen & believe goyim.

Attached: tucker-carlson.jpg (692x685, 28.5K)

samefag

Fuckem he is pro fisa court and claimed fisa warrants are allowable under the 4th. That amendment that says warrants must be issued by probable cause and specific, searches conducted must say what they are looking for unlike open ended fisa warrants.

>expecting (((Trump))) to nominate someone who isn't kiked

< no argument detected.
Not an argument.

< imblying Republicans genuinely want to help Trump

They didn't get played; that would imply they got fooled some how. Only a complete idiot couldn't see they've been deliberately stalling. They weren't fooled, they knew exactly what was going on and actively went along with it because they're cucks.

Attached: a2767d085ca5a1864e91d3efcfd7790683bc0f4e015943e20be464764c4d4a5c.png (820x900, 365.31K)

What a shock!

Attached: IMG_0319.JPG (1920x1080, 314.16K)

That's /ourtrump/

Attached: 73523b9a9dd8e61095b7d50eca5065b42c58020e152bcc7759e81e8152e18e0a.png (710x527, 290.51K)

It's just 4D chess, user, a lower being like you wouldn't get it.

Attached: trump's esoteric code.png (1110x1110, 53.64K)

Well, he did earn your attacks against him. So he got that, you're a kike, you're attacking him, well rewarded!

Since you're this new, I'll remind you:

Hillary: I'll kill all the whites, and suck on jewish cock.
Trump: I'll save all the whites and also suck on jewish cock.

You: Vote for Hillary, or at least allow her to win, goyim! It's for your own good!!! see how Trump sucks our cock?! See, you may as well, as either way our cocks get sucked, go on and destroy yourselves.

Attached: Not A Shotgun.png (1730x584 28.4 KB, 209.51K)

He's just as anti-white as the rest of them.

it's all the fault of this sleazeball..he looks like a used car salesman from Spokane.

Attached: 220px-Jeff_Flake,_official_portrait,_113th_Congress.jpg (220x279, 14.42K)

Imagine being such a binary-thinking faggot. Just because Trump isn't as bad Hillary would have been doesn't mean I have to pretend to be happy about the whole situation.
I'll take bad food over starving to death any day of the week but there's no point in acting like the shit I'm easing is delicious.

Attached: CDhgoC2UEAEQYC8.jpg (713x544, 122.57K)

Well now I know you're lying. Trump has, uniquely, aided white men, particularly by getting this economy going. But he has also literally gone to the mat over Turkey's abuse of a white man.

So why did he hire them in the first place? Why hasn't he completely removed all obama and bush niggers? It's been 2 years and he isn't even attempting to clean house. Just admit it, you got played.

< be a non-binary thinker
kekked. You're literally a broken-brained kike drone like Yuri spoke of. Amazing. You have a doublethink mind. Living garbage.

So… that wasn't something I thought remotely possible. I'm not retarded, though you claim I am. Wow, nope. I was looking for more money in my pocket, and, yep, thanks, Mr. T. Thanks for the more money!!!

DAMN!
IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A WHITE MAN!

Attached: magasoy.png (1200x800, 18.26K)

No, dumbass, it means you're nothing but a programmed attack-dog that sees any criticism of Trump and immediately jumps into the preconceived conclusion that it must be a kike shill on the other end. No other possible explanation.
What an honest-to-god hypocrite you are, calling me "broken-brained".

Attached: Hold still.jpg (904x711, 110.89K)

That's not a real meme. You're not from here.

He's a retard that has to reduce everything to a yes or no answer to understand the logic, I would ignore him.

Would you, Joan?

Imagine that, some stoopid dam commie bich is ignoring me. What a fucking shock.

Checked.

You're a concern troll. But you made 1 big mistake. You made an extreme claim not supported by the evidence.

A similar example, "you ALWAYS ignore me, omg ungh! you ALWAYS never ever take me out to fancy places"

Fuck off, bich.

Butthurt

>mindless (((Trump))) nigger
>>>/thedonald/

I offer bait, effectively, "care to derail, avoid this discussion, prove you're a shill?" The answer comes in in the affirmative:

This is how you own those stupid garbage humans who work for Joan.

But you can't make them feel like garbage, because they ARE garbage - so it's no insult to their psyche.

Are mods asleep? This nigger is now talking to himself.

By being a /cow/ that gets poked?

So uh. Don't want to discuss the topics now ha ha ha ha ha.

Those reading may wonder why this has happened. It's because they are retarded, they have broken brains, they cannot discuss things, they cannot be logical. Yuri explained it. They're garbage humans - they have no access to their brains, and are completely controlled.

I just came here to say that I hate all of you.
I hate all of the apologists who sperg out at the least negative thing said about Trump.s
And I also hate all of you faggots that won't allow even the tiniest positive thing said about Trump go unshitposted.
All of you assholes need to unfuck yourselves or get out. The damn stupid high school girl argument shit is ruining this board.

Attached: Book of Rage.jpg (255x212, 44.15K)

I'm here to make you reply, because everytime you do, you make a bigger fool of yourself.

I'm completely comfortable with you having stupid opinions, Joan.

What the fuck is wrong with your copy paste?

You're so transparent

Just lack of sleep and simmering rage. Also my shitty little logitech keyboard is about a year and a half past its replacement date.

Kek, you hope for too much.

Attached: CzpM7DHVIAEsGuJ.jpg (1200x1350, 345.89K)

< my keyboard is broken, that's why there's an injection of a character midstream

kekked. The lies shills tell.

Attached: conservatives.png (1556x1008, 226.39K)

The problem with Republicans is that people actually fucking vote for these rats. If these pieces of shit actually had to worry about their job security for a second they would actually listen to their base instead they're fine being bitches to the Democrats because idiot conservatives still vote for them.

Why do (((you))) want white children to eat out of dumpsters?

The madmins here didn't permit Republican primary threads. So your opinion is invalid, biatch.

After falling flat on their faces with this Kavanaugh nomination they're going to get destroyed during the mid-terms. Even the senate is at risk now.

There's a sticky thread you dumb nigger.

You stupid nigger do you have any idea of how many typos I had to correct in that post due to my half broken keys and my hate for dumb nigger faggots like you? It was a wonder that it was intelligible at all and didn't come out looking like a fucking Ceaser cypher.

Why are you interacting with a /r/t_d shill?

no, the public got played because these frauds are all in it together

Because I occasionally need to scream at dumb fuckers on the internet so that I don't blow out an artery. It doesn't really accomplish anything but is does make me feel a tiny bit better.

Attached: YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW THIS FEELS....gif (329x353, 162.26K)

I came back here to agree with this user. It's all so tiresome. Half would throw themselves onto his pyre even though he probably doesn't even know who you are and frankly doesn't give a shit, the other half want to crucify him at every opportunity because he isn't screaming their shitty slogans and throwing roman salutes every waking moment of his life. It's r/TheDonald vs dudejustwaitforhitler, the inept vs the impotent and I can't decide which one nauseates me more.

Oh, carry on, enjoy your tard shouting match.

Not for the primary, you utter retard. The primaries are mostly over.

t. Joan

Shill tactic. Sockpuppeting to create social disproof:

Dude fucks up a copy paste. Says it's his keyboard's fault. Except keyboards don't work that way, they don't inject random shit in the middle of a normal operating system paste operation (they can't). So he tries to hide this by being a loudmouth:

They went along with it because they know that the blue wave is as fake now as it was in 2016. That is my guess anyways.

I hope kavanaugh doesn't get the nomination tbh

so so so damn prescient

Notice the mouthpiece Hirono is trotting out
Alexis Goldstein. Brackets omitted because fuck you
Note she holds up a 23 year old tshirt that is somehow unfaded, still has a tag on it, and her background is surprisingly dem aligned
Shits about to unravel.
Space twitter maziehirono/status/1042866493455777798/video/1

I've been trying to tell everyone that the midterms are going to be a republican bloodbaths for months but everyone just tells me to stop blackpilling.
The Democrats are going to steal the SCOTUS set, win the House and Senate, and Trump will be impeached, and nobody is worried because that would be blackpilling, you shill!!

The blue wave might be fake but if they let the dems dangle this bait out there like this they have a high likelihood of losing come primary season.
I think they're virtue signaling and trying to claim the moral high ground by showing that they care deeply for justice or something retarded like that. They're letting it slide for petty posturing so they look like they stand for something. It's the RINO equivalent of Bernie getting cucked off the stage by the sheboons. He didn't want to appear racist so he let them trample all over him. Same shit only these cucks don't want to seem sexist or unsympathetic to sexual assault victims or some other stupid #metoo buzzword you could think up. They're letting it happen because they're spineless cucks that care more about their professional appearance than actually getting anything done and it might just cost them their seats.

So you're an enlightened centrist?

Keep dreaming, nobody believes this whore, not even her fellow libtards, and all this will be is a chance to parade just how dishonest, disruptive, and untrustworthy the left is, while making the right appear, if anything, overly reasonable to opposition.

Lefties are stripped bare, they look EXACTLY like the dictatorial, egotistical, tyrannical, devious asswipes they always accuse the right of being.
Kavanaugh is the next Supreme, count on it.

Attached: TearsBetterThanFacts2.jpg (700x518, 55.65K)

No, and fuck you for suggesting that. Not everything has to conform to the horseshoe you sperg and just having two groups of faggots doesn't make it a spectrum.

Of course the "blue wave" is fake.
Has everyone started believing polls already?

look at this newfag call out a false samefag

Attached: bttr.jpg (717x880, 228.94K)

You're a dumbass. Trump is being used as a D&C tactic ever since the election. Its "Trump is a kike" vs "Trump is our savior" and whenever anyone posts something about him, the other team attacks them. There is very little reasoned discussion regarding the president or US politics in general. It is all mostly demoralization tactics and occasional distractions. The sheer amount of bots (at least on half) is astounding and people refuse to post via screenshot so content is abysmal.

tl;dr:

It's an attack on the chan platform in general.

The centrist argument is trying to force us into a false dichotomy. We really need to start coming up with a better defense against it.

Attached: 1531507642645.jpg (640x627, 33.54K)

Republigoys believed her and delayed the vote long enough to destroy kavanaughs chances. He's not getting in anymore because it's mathematically impossible after thursday. See

Attached: kek.PNG (1819x465, 436.49K)

Yes, but every case dealing with rolling back feminist degeneracy, the judenpress will be right there to "remind" everyone that he was accused of almost rape and leave out the part about the old lying slut.

That's the point. The blue wave was fake, and that's why the democrats are trying to create an incentive to get people out to vote. If they can hold the SC nomination up over the election, especially while the republicans are being the limpwristed pansies they always are, that might be enough to get their voters riled up while the republicuck voters lose confidence in their worthless elected officials.

Why don't we just call them retarded faggots?That usually seems to work for me.

With luck, this will remind American men of the urgent need to smash the matriarchy.

Attached: 7449939f561bf9ca6f2b15a68d80420fbcc8331066f07bfaf43163bb112e3088.jpg (490x509 176.84 KB, 84.82K)

so get out and vote in midterms.

Red or Blue. Either way you're voting for a democrat.

Attached: fv.PNG (578x457, 228.43K)

Do you take me for a fool, Jew?
In a filibuster proof senate? You clearly don't understand nomination rules that are different from how legislation is proposed.
The jew can change from liquid to a solid, or feces cake to dried up fertilizer but his attacks have the same old smell and ingredients.
Sub Human Kike.

Attached: ha.PNG (618x162, 17.69K)

Attached: 4f.PNG (580x591, 463.08K)

The senate is not filibuster proof.

Whoops. This was for you.

Nobody believes her.
My most libtarded friends know she's lying, and they're starting to lose faith in the libtard narrative because of it.
Just wait and see what happens.

Remember when republicans made fun of Obama making red lines in the sand? That was over actual war with a country. These cucks can't even stand up to a woman. Of course they'll lose.

Attached: kek.gif (360x346, 170.14K)

Then threads simply become name calling which is the bot behavior I have been observing most frequently. I always joke that they now have an AI advanced enough to pass for a 13 year old playing Halo 2.

Attached: 1526365056745.jpg (1280x974, 303.83K)

This woman probably doesn't even exist. They just want to delay until it's too late.

Attached: 6541.PNG (717x625, 162.41K)

What rule? I can't find what you're referencing.

Why do you think white people should just shut up and be grateful when the system throws a few scraps their way?

I hope once Kavanaugh gets in he puts some legislation in place to stop these fake accusations from ruining peoples lives. He obviously knows how it feels to be on the recieving end of that.

Checked. My thought as well.

t. (((fellow goyim)))

They can cut off filibustering.

The contextually inappropriate images make me suspicious. It makes me wonder how few actual humans post here.

Threadly reminder: black pills are designed to demoralize you, and make you think that nothing you do matters.
They are designed to depress you to the point of inaction, and in the coming midterms, inaction is what the enemy needs to win.

Vote Republican, even if your congressman is a rino. The time to purge rino's is the primaries. Even a rino is much easier to control than a democrat, especially when dem's are a distinct minority.

Remember, What the dems want for this country is self-destructive, and what they want for whites is for them to become a hated minority. Even if you're a liberal, you CANNOT possibly support your own destruction.

Vote in droves, don't let up on the pressure, and we'll drive out the rino's and fake Republicans in the primaries. Don't lose momentum.

Black pills are for fools and dupes. If you're concerned with the current actions of the Republicans, tell them so. Let them know you're watching, let them know you're considering other options for their jobs.

Don't be duped into inaction, that is exactly what your enemies are looking for, and why there are tons of blackpill threads on this board, daily.

Attached: Mom45.jpg (960x960, 83.39K)