Ryan Dawson's post... "|||_|||" will be placed around things I disagree with

facebook.com/groups/911truthforgrownups/permalink/295118584616860/

Bombs in WTC? Do not sloganeer my words. When you say “bombs used” the assumption from 90% of people will be the idiotic assertion of bombs on every floor. That is nearly impossible and asinine for many reason that I hope are commonsense. But there is some evidence of something going off in the basement levels or parking garages. This is also nearly identical to the 1993 WTC attack which of course involved the FBI and Israeli intelligence yet was blamed solely on the Muslim brotherhood. It does not appear that Al Qaeda had a truck bomb plot much less inside agents planting bombs as part of their September 11th attacks. However there was a plot to rope in Palestine to Al Qaeda. This is why there was :

1) a report that police found a van with explosives in the WTC. (An no that has nothing to do with the George Washington bridge don’t confuse the two)

2) a report that a caller informed police that Palestinian bomb mixers were in a van headed to the WTC.

3) The plot was to set up Hamas and Palestinians. In addition to this a false tape of dancing Palestinians was given to the media. It was widely played and suddenly the peace sign became a V for victory sign again. Shock Jock like Howard Stern were calling for nuking the Middle East and killing their children.

This narrative was bailed after Israelis in vans were caught filming and celebrating. All mention of truck bombs was gone from the air by 9/12. No mention on the media of the dancing Israelis ever saw the airwaves even though the FBI has pictures of them doing it confiscated from the Israelis' own camera. That is all classified even though descriptions of the pictures in as well as eye witness testimony has all been released.

This really has nothing to do with KSM or Al Qaeda plotters. This was an addition the Israelis created to add to the attack to blame more of their enemies. The truck bombs were supposed to cause the lobby to collapse into the basement thus trapping everyone inside and creating death count around 50k instead of 3k. You can't let off bombs from above ground because its very hard to drive a truck into the lobby of the WTC yet very easy to simply park then in the parking garages below the building. And it would be very hard to bring bombs into the above ground floors unless plastic explosives were say placed inside furniture or something large like that which was then placed up against the walls of a tenet's space. To do this you would also need the tenet to be in on it.

But weren't men caught doing illegal work on the fire prevention systems in the WTCs? Yes but sabotaging the fire prevention systems does not equal "bombs on every floor." Listen Fire does burn buildings. (brace for hate mail) And |||squibs are caused by compressed air between collapsing floors|||. They are not the bombs going off, not even in a controlled demolition; |||it's air|||. Pointing to such a thing as evidence of bombs is extremely ignorant. If you are doing that please stop. Get some help.

Here is the point where instead of explaining further what the israelis were doing and what more evidence we have I have to spend about three hours debunking Jonestown nonsense like:

1) "no steel building ever fell from fire"
2) "jet fuel can't melt steel beams" Physics!
3) "Larry said pull it and pull it is an industry term for controlled demolition" You're on their payroll!
4) "B7 wasn't hit by a plane arrrrrrrgh!" You CIA agent
5) "But the fireman guy said boom boom boom boom" here is a link to 22 different documentaries that all used the same catch phrases, you should look into it
6) "OMG it was free-fall speed! and into its own foot print" Government shill!

[Will continue his post]

Other urls found in this thread:

911research.wtc7.net/essays/thermite/blasting_scenario.html
imdb.com/title/tt3828916/
facebook.com/groups/911truthforgrownups/?multi_permalinks=294031238058928¬if_id=1537053593164266
youtube.com/watch?v=GvAv-114bwM
youtube.com/watch?v=Kg7Qt4bV0B8
amazon.com/Bush-Cheney-Ruined-America-World/dp/1566560616
youtube.com/watch?v=XnPnAJeVuvw
newsmax.com/InsideCover/paul-israel-support-wead/2011/12/07/id/420247
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[con't…]

1) steel building have fallen form fire and very much the say way too

2) jet fuel isn't melting the beams.
a) indoor fires even without any jet fuel get hot enough to melt steel
b) you don't need to melt steel to cause it to weaken its tensile strength and drop its payload.
c) the beams were not melted (the molten METAL photographed in the debris |||is not steel||| and even if it was |||that's totally possible given that it is a cauldron of two airplane bombs and giant building fires|||).

3) Larry's full sentence was we already had so much loss of life already they we decided to just pul it (meaning pull out of the firefight) and they made the decision to pull and thats what we did. this is further backed up by the fact that this is exactly what the fire department did.

4) Yes B7 wasn't hit by a plane but it did have part of another giant building fall on top of it and it was left to burn for 7 hours

5) Cars in the parking garage were setting off one another. Gas tanks were blowing up. This is why the entire subway was full of smoke.

6) yeah it was not in its own foot print. beams and concrete were in other buildings. It was not at free fall speed either. The mistake people make is they measure the speed of the debris falling around the building as it that is the building itself the actual building is behind all of that smoke and pulverized concrete falling significantly slower.

1. Dawson was arguing that it was a controlled demolition until very recently
2. Dawson's oldest video about the a plane hitting the Pentagon was uploaded in 2010, even the Loose Change edition from 2009 (and possibly 2007) acknowledged that a plane probably hit it.
3. He claims that the Loose Change kikes, who he admits were financed by the Bronfmans only shilled for Israel because the evil anti-Semites kept saying the "j" word.

He's done some decent research, but because of his autism, he hasn't really been of any real consequence. If he would have taken a different route and invested his time in poorly drawn comics of an electric hedgehog pokemon, very little would be different today.

Anything Ry related gets shilled fast

Dawson is the only guy who blames 9/11 on israel

Not at all. He's just the only one narcissistic enough to be convinced that everybody else who says it (even before him) copied it from poorly produced documentaries.

Missing Links is still better than anything he's ever done.

Dawnson is TRSodmite Zionist.

Attached: ryan dawson TRS kike.jpg (1141x724, 102.21K)

At least try.

Attached: bypass.png (1280x720 339 B, 100.74K)

911research.wtc7.net/essays/thermite/blasting_scenario.html

imdb.com/title/tt3828916/ see the section concerning evidence/reports of explosions for the best selection of eyewitness accounts of any 9/11 presentation or film yet

Sage for painfully retarded incoherent "not even wrong" OP.

Attached: 41E546621.jpg (211x239, 8.4K)

He also promotes Zionism as the solution.

Attached: ryan dawson zionist.JPG (1919x961, 138.29K)

Dawson is not pro TRS. He is just willing to go on any show and promote the facts he acquired on Israel to any audience.

That is promoting Zionism to you? I am a fan of Dawson and you are either a Jew or someone I’m ashamed to ever be possibly being associated with regardless.

((( )))
He got the TRSodomites to admit that Israel was connected to 9/11

Post the video instead of a snippet, it's such an antiquated shill tactic.

Promoting anti-Israel content is being a kike now? Nice try Moische. $0.02 deposited into your account for the effort.

Telling someone to go back to Israel is not promoting Zionism, you fucking retarded kike.

Post video not snippets, fucking kike

Why is TRS so bad? TRS is how I found out about Dawson in the first place.

The belief Jews belong in Israel is in fact Zionism.

Okay so you go start killing them first otherwise come up with a better solution.

TRS exists to promote Zionism.

Attached: TRS Zionism 4.PNG (748x786, 85.9K)

Find out for yourself here:
>>>/trs/

Neither of those things are true. He denies the racial nature of the jew and claims zionism is the only problem.

Attached: Ry Dawstein - jews are White racists.png (636x591, 59.45K)

TRS is ran by a mischling with a Bnai Brith wife

Attached: d6ee29b2610d317e0b5b3a2c8dc3e96f18eaeed11905ad74bf6eb1ab1111b60d.png (1772x1336, 4.48M)

Nice try kike.
Yeah he's a lobertarian but hes anti zionist.
Might as well call Ron Paul a zionist, yid

see

this is a magician's force and unacceptable.

But enslaving them would likely be useless, you must admit.

You're going off-topic. Our choices aren't limited to

I'm just here to show Dawson is a Zionist TRSodomite and feel I've done that. Enjoy the thread.

Those are the main reasons.

Attached: shrug.jpg (1698x1131, 207.42K)

Yes he's a lobertarin cuck like this guy. No ones gonna stop him from exposing and shitting on israel, kike

Attached: 5987978.jpg (500x627, 100.68K)

Why use that word? You are jewish? Obviously Jews don’t like TRS, they speak out against Jewish influence in our society.

I have never heard any promotion of homosexuality in 6+ months. Are you gay and mad they denigrate homosexuality?
I have been listening for 6 months

Go here
>>>/trs/
and see for yourself the documented misdeeds of TRS.

Thanks I will. And calling out Israeli influence on American military policy is not Zionism.

Again , please tell a better solution to the Jewish question.

I'm not Jewish at all, I'm a spic

I'd hate to ruin the thread with off-topic banter. I'll join you in your new thread if you're interested enough to discuss this topic tho.

All I see is posts showing that they want to promote their podcasts here. Their podcasts bring awareness to the Jewish question. Obviously coordinated shilling is bad, but they are anti Jewish influence on American politics and culture.

How about you call out the obvious shilling that is against our interests such as the posts saying we shouldn’t vote?

WHO IS PIC RELATED?

Attached: who.PNG (480x270, 240.57K)

While they're jews (Enoch and his wife) trying to influence people.

Even if Enoch were a Jew, and I believe he is not still married (re his wife), I do not waste my time writing/speaking against anti-Jew Jews such as bobby fisher and finkelstein. Your anti TRS tirades are contrary to our interests.

nope
There's no way to rationalize him being sincere and his wife being on the podcast. Don't bother.

Attached: Ames' tranny obsession.png (1266x3251, 397.14K)

Yes we know you're here to defend israel from all threats Right wing, cuck libertarian and unironic leftists who care about muzzies.

The interesting bits
-anthrax attacks were an Israeli false flag
-israel lying about Saddam doing supporting the anthrax attacks
-dancing Israelis
-Urban moving systems mossad truck bombers
-The mossad hiding the actives and covering for the hijackers
-israel supported the hijackers and knew about everything beforehand and purposely hid it

Everything about 9/11 and israel is exposed before the towers were even hit by the planes. The demolition bit is a irrelevant smoke screen idiots obsess over.

Attached: 85787.jpg (474x319, 37.16K)

Not sure if this is some "Who is Jon Corzine?" or "Who is John Galt?" shit, but his name is Frank A. DeMartini.
If you were serious:
>What is tineye

Attached: d35276672dea2d5e008ef48c09339ddc7918d92ef9d4c2b0e2876584c9fa6d52.webm (640x360, 11.34M)

Everything they say is, and has been, anti-Jewish. Again, how about you call out actual anti-white and anti-Christian shills that are posting on this board right now.

Forgot to embed the actual video.

Attached: fb57cc4c589be23bb7e7450b0fba71d4e1ab99f986a06549f07ad80d11782c86.jpg (1935x1194 2.32 MB, 1.94M)

I'm doing some research here and the 767 (what actually hit the towers) only has slight thrust and mass increase over the 707. It also has two less engines meaning less fuel to burn and less surface area for actual burn points.

saved thanks

Really? Then why is Mike Enoch on-record saying those with partial Jewish heritage ought be allowed to participate in "the movement"?
Why is Mike Peinovich defended by others in his clique for having been married to a tranny-obsessed Jewess without any proof of their divorce having been provided?
Why can I show you a picture like this, with Musonius Rufus, someone well-friendly with TRS even to this day, talking about "good jews" and providing an extensive list, starting with Richard Spencer's 'mentor' Paul Gotfried?

Attached: TRS in One Image.jpg (1180x1862 7.26 MB, 691.16K)

Attached: Mike (((Enochs)

Fuck off, moshe.

Attached: TRS - How It Works.jpg (608x720 915.25 KB, 10.56M)

Flight Attendant sheds new light on 9/11.

NOTE: the woman "whistleblower" in vid related is a suspect self-shill… so take what she says with a grain of salt.

tl;dr/w:

Basically speaks for itself.
There are no good Jews.

This would be more accurately phrased:

Attached: Hi I'm Mike Peinovich-Friedman_TRS.png (854x480 214.07 KB, 6.96M)

And while we're on the subject of aut-ryte outlets who've shat the bed, let's take a moment to check in with our good ol' boy, one of TRS' favorite guys, "Implicit" Dicky Spencer.
What's Dicky up to these days? You might be surprised. (You might not.)

Attached: Richard Spencer Has Some Strong Words for Other Alt Right Leaders.mp4 (640x360 8.41 MB, 3.96M)

There are two kikes in this thread pretending to be in opposition to each other. Lets see if you can spot them?

Attached: IDF Oven.jpg (620x510, 92K)

Bollyn MIGHT be a disinfo agent… he says the "right" thing at times, but when he does, he gives faulty evidence.

When he talks about Odigo, he mentions the 4000 Israelis got a warning on the attack (and cites the Jerusalem Post). He does so, despite the fact that the confirmed number was 2. Another instance is his "evidence" for "molten steel". Instead of referencing the firefighters or Les Robertson… he goes on about some guy who said someone else saw the steel, later, that witness corrected his statement.

Now he's claiming WTC 6 was hit by a missile (vid related, ~37 mins in).

I spotted you, shilling for Ryan Dawson repeatedly.
Does that count?

Attached: $2 for Implicit Dicky.JPG (2059x1076, 278.98K)

I honestly don't get why people are so obsessed with 9/11.
You'll never know the truth.
I would think it ought b sufficient to say that Israel was heavily involved in the planning and execution, beyond that, the truth is lost in the mysts of time and deception.

Not to be a dick or anything, and not saying you shouldn't be interested or that its wrong, I just don't get it.

((( )))

facebook.com/groups/911truthforgrownups/?multi_permalinks=294031238058928¬if_id=1537053593164266

Because I don't want to sound like a retard saying "da juice", rather I want to have OFFICIAL documents linking Israel to the MURDER of 3000 Americans.

Ryan Dawson now makes a preposition that (((ISRAEL))) tried to blow up the floor of the lobby so it would collapse and trap 50,000 Americans inside the towers on 9/11

So instead you'd rather quote an autistic man verbatim to make sure there's no illusion that you might be thinking for yourself to any degree.

Do you think that every expulsion, pogrom, and other form of "persecution" (read: prosecution) the jews faced before their occupation of Palestine was completely unjustified?

You're retarded.
Why am I not surprised.
Tell us more about how women are Whiter in South America.

That's retarded, and fact is, you still do.
Normalfags don't care, they're not gonna read that shit. You might as well be shouting "DA JUIC DID IT!".

I really don't care what Ryan Dawson thinks, because he's not very clever and he's autistic as fuck. There's rampant evidence of Israel being involved heavily, all he's really done in this vein is compile data and I doubt he's convinced anyone who wasn't already anti-Isael.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2412x3096 1.05 MB, 4.02M)

That's absolutely not true.

Attached: RyanDawson.jpg (2061x1443, 604.55K)

Like a moth to a fire.
I called him a lobertarain cuck like Ron Paul? I'm not the one covering for israel, you are.
If a lobertarian civnats gets shilled by lying kikes than obviously he has something worthwhile to say.

I believe the content criticizing israel is more important than crying about a hierarchy about which documentaries are more anti jewish than the other when they both have differing useful information.

You are shill. Before Zig Forums ever existed JIDF was shilling against libertarians or anyone critical of israel in old /new/

Someone posted: Quote: ”I am a flight attendant for 30 years. Flew out of JFK the morning of 9/11 on TWA flight #3, we were scheduled to leave at 8:00am. I was the in-flight Service Manager (head stew). But when I got on the plane it wasn't the same tail number plane we were supposed to go on. It was a Boeing 767 but it was one of our older ones. I was the flight Service Manager and was told by mechanics that the plane we were supposed to take got an alert from bomb sniffing German shepards that morning and they had to switch planes, and take this older 767 out of the hangar.

The plane was stripped bare, and I advised ramp guys that I was not going to take off or board passenger's without emergency preparedness cards in seatpockets and other items that were required safety wise. If I had not taken that delay God only knows what would have happened. Also in hindsight, why would they let flights out of JFK still take off if they already knew by this time they had a definite problem, and two rogue planes off their flightplan out of Boston!!?? That flight eventually took off out of JFK 9/11/2001 at 8:42am wheels up (looked at my watch as we do), on climb out we suddenly jolted and took a nose dive then jolted again, and began ascent again. I went up to cockpit right after they turned off seat belt sign still shaken, to enquire what had happened?? They were pale and visibly still shaken as well, and said they didn't know as soon as they were making their ascent turn towards Manhattan they near missed an aircraft flying fast out of control and crazy. They would later say during our sequester in Ohio for 4 days that we all came very close to death that day.

More happened that day, during and after we landed that made no sense, and like the the Flight Attendant in this video said, followed no standard established safety protocols. I was so upset by the obvious set up I also stopped flying shortly afterwards, as I no longer felt protected by anyone or anything controlling things!! This is all true. In closing I must add. As airline personell we are required to take an emergency review class 8-5pm, once a year, required by the Federal government. At the end of this review we take mandatory emergency operations, and safety protocols, hijacking, ditching, plane configurations, operation of plane doors and all emergency equipment exams. Including a brush up in CPR certification. Now during this course they did something they have never in 30 years, ever done!! This was the last Friday in August 2001.

During the hijacking part of the class, they constantly were making more of being aware of the threats of some middle eastern man named Osama Bin Laden. I was so taken back by this rather off program, and strange kind of focus they were, and kept placing on this particular middle eastern man looking at soft targets like air travel, who I had never heard of. So I asked my instructor, "why are you focusing on this one particular guy so much?? I have never seen anyone actually named like this before. Who is he exactly, and is there something specific we should know about him? " The response, "oh no just using him as a reference". Very strange, and again all trueI! I Worked for TWA until American took us over, but we were still flying under TWA plane paint white and red. I Was badly injured on the sharp descent we took flying into Dayton after being ordered to land about 10:00am or so by an F16 over our left wing. I can assure you all these incidents happened to me that fateful day. I am not saying them to agre nor disagree with the woman being interviewed. I will say that having been a flight attendant 30 years on 9/11 flying in TWA flight 3 that morning. My airplane made frightening maneuvers to avoid FLIGHT 11. We came extremely close to a horrific mid air collision on climb out. We should have never been allowed to take off at 8:40am from JFK a/p in NYC with 3 airplanes having their transponders turned OFF!!!!

My proof lies on the Air traffic controllers tapes of that morning that are public record. You can clearly hear my Captain's voice both asking for permission to ascent (take off) and as we were ascending he comes in clearly to request his vector coordinates on turn. Vector meaning due east northeast, West etc… I can tell you that we came very close to being confused with flight 93 and shot down. We had a visible F16 off our left wing forcing us to immediately emergency land in Dayton Ohio. Giving us 18 minutes to do so. Asking our pilots if we had any Arab or middle eastern pax on board. I whispered to My captain no. But then told him off tape I didn't have a good feeling about that question being that the company's flight manifest was easy for the air force to come by? I later discovered this question and that F16 incident strangely coincided with the time frame of Flight 93!!. I assure Yall I wish I was making this all up!! It haunts me every September for 16 years, also I got injured standing for landing as I didnt want to make my self an easy strapped in sitting target. I never worked as a Flight service manager (#1f/a) or donned that uniform again! -End quote.

Another post: Quote: ”I’m a mechanical engineer and she's speaking on her experience as a professional and what they are trained to do. Everything she's saying sounds right. I used to fly AWACS and a lot of what she's saying sounds correct." -End quote.

Another person posted: Quote: ”I started working as an aircraft mechanic in Dec of 2000 with F9. On the flight crew side, I know enough about it to tell you she's correct in her statements about procedures and processes..” -End quote.

A very informative post: Quote: ”I was a telephone operator in 2001 and I've examined the call routing log for those calls. All were processed by an operator (OSPS) but the terminal numbers have been redacted. This is a dead giveaway that diversion took place, most likely an observation bench in DC. When someone places a call from one calling area to another using the aid of an AT&T operator, regardless of how the call was billed, the document produced (a routing ticket) is printed with the terminal number of the operator that connected the call. (For example, ATGA0406S 14:18 would indicate Atlanta, row 4 terminal 6, supervisory at 2:18 EDT.) On the logs that I've managed to see, the terminal numbers were scratched out. Those numbers can trace the call back to the exact building and seat number, and eventually back to the operator that assisted on the call. When I saw it was scratched out, that was a dead giveaway. Why would that information need to be kept secret? The average Joe can't do anything with it.”- End quote.

Another post: Quote: ”There's a lot of folks saying, 'Where's all those people if this…?" And "What if that…?" Criticizing and judging her. She's the PROFESSIONAL here, not you. And if you truly and sincerely want to know the answers. Get off of your high horses, take some personal responsibility and do your OWN research.

This woman makes complete and total sense. And I can tell you: there were TIMED explosions going off the entire time we were making our way out of the S Tower. CHECK IT: in late July 2001 we had a security sweep done in BOTH buildings. We got a notice for the days our offices were to be closed (for 2-days). Guess what I found out from My research after the official report: the nephew and good friend of G.W. Bush was on the Board of Directors of the company. Now back to it, the Concourse level had 15" thick MARBLE walls that looked like they'd been through a shredder. The elevator to the lower levels had the doors blown OUTWARD. The guys who were working on SUB 3 (the WTC has four levels below the Main Concourse) said they heard a huge explosion (UNDER THEIR LEVEL - SUB 4) and that some of the guys had 3rd degree burns; a couple that I saw had skin hanging from their face and extremities. Airplane gasoline did that? It dripped from up on the 85th floor? - Please.

I talked to people, who were on the ground near the WTC, who said they suddenly saw an airplane and as they followed the thing, it suddenly disappeared then reappeared and hit the building (there are some who say those were hologram projections so I thought that testimony from competent folks was fascinating - not saying that's the case, ok. It's just interesting to me).

Those fires burned for WEEKS as good people volunteered to clean up and search for people! Many of those workers and firefighters came down with upper respiratory issues and cases of lung cancer, fibromas, etc. I've never had upper respiratory problems, I don't smoke, yet I developed COPD several months after breathing that dust. Yes, the building was PULVERIZED to DUST. Airplane gasoline did that? Please. Trolls, shills and arrogant dolts have a ball: I will not answer or debate anyone of that ilk regarding this comment because I WAS THERE. If you were there and you have a different perspective, we can have discourse. Peace and Blessings." - End quote.

You might find the three links which are attached below quite interesting as well as informative: 1) The 2017 NIST whistleblower interview: youtube.com/watch?v=GvAv-114bwM // 2) Israeli "art students" blew up the Twin Towers: youtube.com/watch?v=Kg7Qt4bV0B8 // 3) Professor Griffin's new book: amazon.com/Bush-Cheney-Ruined-America-World/dp/1566560616

Like I pointed out not true. And its naming them, not blaming.

|||_black people_|||

Attached: 164.jpg (640x640, 47.52K)

Every time Ryan Dawson is mentioned, the thread spirals into annoying catfights. He's a lolberg with principles that are incongruent with natsoc ideology. Furthermore, he's like half feather indian, living in Japan, with a Korean wife. Imagine being a white nationalist with a part Korean, part prairie nigger, part white mongrel child. It's an untenable conclusion for a man in his situation. Clearly he'll stick with his raceblind civnat ideas.

Regardless, he's not afraid of naming the jew, even if he does the whole 'not all jews are zionists' rigamarole. He tries to point out US government and Israeli hasbara disinformation when he sees it, and I think he's contributed infinitely more towards raising awareness of who was behind the attacks than anyone ITT. If you have a real critique of his work, present it, because enquiring anons want to know.

Attached: 6844d0f620692d74ced8a7f39835cb16b78816bb8ef55cfe6d05fb185a3c407f.jpg (1404x936, 611.18K)

What did (((google))) Earth meant by this?

Attached: Shanksville 1996.PNG (600x453, 576.26K)

Exactly this.

Ryan is addressing the SYMPTOMS. He's "anti-zionist" but thinks jews are A-OK. Also he believes Sandy Hook was real!
He "knows a guy" that lost someone on that day… Well, there is only a handful of people that "died" at Sandy Hook, less than thirty. Which one was it?

Attached: Sandy Hoax.jpg (1246x2081, 503.74K)

Which means he's afraid of naming the jew. But I wouldn't even have that much of an issue with that, if he wasn't such a narcissistic autist.

|||_Ryan Dawson_|||

Thats not shilling for Ryan Dawson? Sure seems like it is. And that is you, right?

He is. He has never done ANYTHING meaninful against Israel. He's a complete philosemite, and his son regularly shills for Israel.
But he's not a Zionist, no sir.

Anyway, I never called Dawson a Zionist, but he probably is in league with them to some degree - the old 10% truth gambit: use the 9/11 shit to lure in people who would be inclined towards embracing an Israeli-associated agenda as goes 9/11 and then expose them Dawson's EXTREME ethnocuckoldry and philosemitism.

Or he's getting 'shilled' by Jews who want you to embrace him on exactly those grounds.
Pic related, you're basically the poster child for that editor's note at this point.

Anyway, I don't really care, because his lolberg civnat faggotry COMPLETELY eliminates whatever perceived value he might represent in talking about Israel being involved in 9/11, which nobody is going to embrace unless they already have a negative view of Israel. Dawson is not converting Evangelicals and the like who actually NEED to be converted, he's just spewing the shit people like you want to hear, while coupling it with extreme philosemitism and ethnomasochistic cuckoldry.

You are LITERALLY, no debate, shilling for someone RIGHT NOW.
"the jew has read mein kampf"
You should try it.

Attached: Hitler on the Alt-Right.png (1526x1062 1.44 MB, 118.04K)

This. He goes out of his way to never mention the Jewish role in communism even if it would strengthen his points about jewish malevolence. All in all he's a good guy and has even said he was close friends with Dr. Pierce which initially surprised me and made me look more into him

He's also a hypocrite. He promotes Civic-Libertarianism, but he's living in a defacto Ethno-nationalist state, where the people are genetically and culturally pre-disposed to working together.

Lets see him move to Detroit, Chicago or St. Louis.

This guy's kid.

Attached: ##.JPG (854x480 9.43 KB, 3.77M)

this

I've heard several interviews this guy has done in the last month or two and it seems to me that he's not saying "X didn't happen" so much as he's saying "debating whether X happened or not distracts away from discussion of very hard evidence we have – all of which points as ISREAL"

Are you sure you aren't getting Pierce confused with Michael Collins Piper maybe? Both "P" surnames… I just can't imagine Dr. Pierce being friendly with him.

Aye he is. I never defended his beliefs, I merely said that his most notable achievement is spreading the word that Israel did 9/11 and fighting disinfo and black propaganda. The thread is about 9/11 not Dawson's personal ideology.

Like this one said, he is trying to make it clear that the number one reason we know it was a false flag is Israeli involvement, foreknowledge and coverup. All the info about how the Twin Towers collapsed, whether nanothermite was used, what happened over Shanksville PA, etc. is all secondary.

Do you have difficulty understanding the difference between naming the criminals and blaming? Use your brain, I implied that blaming is not necessary based on proof but naming the criminals/enemy is.

And the second part of your post is irrelevant to my point

ITT

shills are really bad at shilling these days

Not only that he also beleves the (("Talpiot program")) isnt a issue . nothing to see here goy.

Attached: FB_IMG_1510550072432.jpg (479x480, 11.8K)

based controlled opposition!

Before 9/11, when the ZOG jews of PNAC stated that it would take something akin to a "new Pearl Harbor" attack to cause America to commit to endless bloody wars for Israel, maybe they meant an attack like the one Israel made on the USS Liberty, but at a much larger scale.

Bibi is still getting his ass kissed by US Congress.

Attached: bibitowersmeme.jpg (600x584 41.37 KB, 57.44K)

Jesus Christ

Ry and Ron Paul are not zionsits. This is a fact. Calling out shill kikes repeatedly for false information isn't shilling.
Not everyone is in Hezbollah but i think he's pissing JIDF off. Compiling several documentaries to solely shit on israel is noteworthy.
Yeah no shit, his son is an adult who make his own choices. Not who we are talking about.
That post you linked wasn't even referring to you? Yet here you are siding with and promoting those falsifying facts.

This is what you are here to shill. To dissuade any discussion that conglomerating information about israel/9/11 from different sources.
How many statistical pieces on nigger crime must be burned because the research wasn't done by a white nationalist himself? Your whole stance is completely unintelligent, you sub iq nigger

Attached: 98687978.jpg (850x446, 194.7K)

To be honest, all those "Talpiot Talk" faggots aren't any better than he is, talking about so-called "good jews" like that hyphenated heeb in their crew.

Fucking weeaboo

Watch his closing statement in his debate with spic Fuentes. Ryan actually plugs Dr. Pierce's religion cosmotheism. I've been a fan of Ryan's ever since even though he's a lolberg faggot and I even bought one of his boycott Israel tshirts

Do you disagree? I mean, the truth of, say, what the exchange was like between Antony and the Senate prior to Caesar crossing the Rubicon? It would be lovely to have - but its beyond reach. As is the truth of what happened on 9/11. We have details, but the full picture will never be clear, the fog of time has moved in to cover it up, with jewish aid.

But that's not true. I'll come back to this.
Already, in the first sentence of this kvetch, you've lied. Just pointing that out.

But you aren't doing that, you're defending Ryan Dawson.

Nah bro. I already went over this: He spews motes of truth about 9/11 - compiled data from other sources, really - and makes videos about it on occasion, but also expresses his faggotry which is a good 70% of his rhetoric. So, you're getting a spoonful of anti-Zionist 9/11 data in an Olympic swimming pool's worth of ethnocuckoldry and "not all jews" bullshit. Its just another version of the template.
Not really. Plenty of people have done it… Why is he popular amongst others? Why is he still on Jewtube? Why is he still on twitter?
You know the answer my man.

Thats nonsense and you know it.

Promoting who, specifically?
And what facts are being falsified? Do you actually think you're going to dig out the clear and unquestionable truth of what happened on 9/11? If you do, you're fucking dumb nigger.

What?
Here's your argument:

Attached: The Story of Rhodesia.webm (640x360, 5.46M)

>"Libertarian is the enemy of all racism, because racism is a collectivist idea. Its that, you put people in category, you say "Well blacks belong here, and whites here, and women here", but we don't see people in forms, or, uh, or gays, you don't have rights because you're gays or women or minority, you have rights because you're an individual. So we see people strictly as individuals, and we get these individuals in a natural way, so its exactly opposite of all collectivism, and its absolutely anti-racism, because we don't see it in those terms."

Attached: Ron Paul visits yeshiva in New Jersey.png (930x524, 818K)

Woops….

youtube.com/watch?v=XnPnAJeVuvw (Ron Paul: "Libertarianism is the enemy of all racism")
>"Libertarian is the enemy of all racism, because racism is a collectivist idea. Its that, you put people in category, you say "Well blacks belong here, and whites here, and women here", but we don't see people in forms, or, uh, or gays, you don't have rights because you're gays or women or minority, you have rights because you're an individual. So we see people strictly as individuals, and we get these individuals in a natural way, so its exactly opposite of all collectivism, and its absolutely anti-racism, because we don't see it in those terms."

thats just moarpheus up to his usual disinfo tactics, it's almost as if hes trying to discredit anyone who speaks out against the alt kike as a kosher controlled opposition

newsmax.com/InsideCover/paul-israel-support-wead/2011/12/07/id/420247

this has to be moarpheus proving himself to be an anti-zionist kike, only muslims and anti-zionists jews use that catch phrase

Its the jews, not JUST the zionists.
Ryan Dawson would disagree. In fact, he outright says the opposite: