Report on Alt-Kike Youtubers

Behold: the latest gem of hysterical Leftists. A report that seeks to map out the evil network of the 'Alt-Right'. It's got names like MisterMetokur and Sargon of a Cuck to glow in the dark Richard Spencer and Joe fucking Rogan (yes for real). The report even goes back to Gamergate:

datasociety.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/DS_Alternative_Influence.pdf

It's getting late over here so i call it quits for today, was hoping you guys could dig through this report. I'll see the hilarity tomorrow, have fun.

Attached: Snippet.PNG (668x852, 110.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/439190-russia-il20-downing-reaction/
youtube.com/channel/UCNiNWbmPWehjpQohglWsKxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is Warski really that important? the chart seemed flawed in a few ways
I'm not sure how Ben Shapiro can even be considered "alternative", I mean he has no controversial or new positions

Attached: chart.png (699x955, 480.93K)

It's pure Leftist hysteria.

It's like a paranoid tinfoil hat motherfucker connecting dots and strings on a wall as he's babbling nonsense: Leftist Edition.

Kill yourself, nigger.

apparently sargon and andy are the leaders of the alt right
great investigation leftists

Here's a question. Why don't we target these guys & get them banned to add gasoline to the fire?

I can't believe no one is mentioning that Metokur is on the chart. Like nigger, he's just a shitposter.

everything in the corner near crowder is jewish as fuck

paying attention to their way of thinking is important for us. in any case the actual list is probably a lot bigger than these bullshit names

i like how david duke is not even listed in the network despite making personal appearances on several of these channels.

It's about the Leftist hysteria you SJW crybaby.

Duke was officially depersoned

Thread already exists.

She probably took a list of persons that went on the warski show and did a graph of it.
And what a surprise, warski was in all of them!! It means he is the leader! You can't go more retarded than this

I don't think you realize how radical sargoy has gotten

Attached: liberalists.webm (640x360, 14.5M)

Hahahaha.

Thanks?

Attached: bbbdb56af57481e2928543a9b567056eb31469dd5fa792accdfa70c4f0d69c5d.jpg (490x480, 15.49K)

This isn't new, it was posted earlier and the thread is still on the catalog.

Never heard of guys like Tim Pool.

It is a false narrative and the jews are trying to push their talking heads.

No one I follow is even listed. And it seems insulting to put Blonde in the Belly of the Beast next to Molyneux. One of them works for a living, the other still needs a circumcision.

I saw one of his videos years ago. Is this real or is he getting the Ben Garrison treatment?

You can only tolerate so many Muslim's raping your communities daughters. I noticed the change in him around the time his biological child was born. Hes still got a long way to go though before hes anything that resembles our line of thought but he is gravitating towards it faster with each day. I want to believe this is the timeline where we see him wearing a purple lion armband and lead the UKIP removal squads in the streets only to die in the first moments of the british race war. I would have a pretty good chuckle if this was indeed that timeline.

Both, I think.

this was a meme made after he debated spencer, the man is a spineless worthless turd.

This place is amazing. It's like it has a schedule, where the most insipid garbage comes out about 7 hours ahead of the US EST time zone…

What time is it in St Petersburg?

You mean tel aviv

Attached: 1431103671190.gif (120x160, 826)

I bet you watch CNN unironically.

i'm bumping every thread only to trigger the autists on this board lmao

Sturmgruppenfuhrer "Race" Warski is a feared and respected soldier of the Alt-Right

Ending comments in "…" gives us a pretty good idea of what kind of cucked urbanite you are. Did you post this while you drank your soylent on a corner of Times Square while fondling your man-titties?
Also nice reddit-spacing faggot.

JEWS to fall from sky in 2 weeks

Someone make a thread. (Im on a tablet)

rt.com/news/439190-russia-il20-downing-reaction/

You glow.

Destiny and Molyneux are the only people i follow on here that are worth listening to.

Attached: hisfortimetodieop.jpg (213x200, 13.18K)

Why is this even a thread? go back to 4chan with this thrash

What a well thought out and constructive critique on why who I listen to for my political and ethical conclusions are dumb, good job dude

Attached: 1508387217955.png (582x477, 455.2K)

The chart isn't an influence power graph, it's a connection graph.

Warski hosted a lot of big streams with lots of people, so he's going to be seen as connected to all of these people.

Basically.

The report says that this is fundamentally what happened, except that they also went through and analyzed all of the videos on those people's channels, recursively until they gave up.

I am not entirely sure, but I think this is a bot. This statement could have been put in any thread, and it would have the same impact.

Not this bitch again, and her fucking new "study" is flawed, again.

Zig Forums Summary of this Report.

Executive Summary:
"The people in this report are the people we think are undermining the Jewish World Order.
They do this by shitposting on Youtube.
Their audience likes them because they shitpost in funny ways.
We need to shut it down, or the goyim will know."

Intro:
"Internet Bloodsports exists.
It's popular, and exposes people to wrongthink.
The people involved in this wrongthink form a clique.
The goyim are believing the wrongthink and not our kosher media.
What's worse is that the people who form this youtube clique are making lots of money off of this!
I watched Andy Warski's video, then I went and watched all of this filth and so you don't have to.

"The Alternative Influence Network":
"The goyim formed a group of people who question the 6 million and they're strong because they talk to each other.
They're evil gooblegrabbers and they don't want us to flood their country with rich diversity squads!
Look, here's a chart that shows how a goyim might watch one of these videos and learn to deny the holocaust!
Here's a story that might show how a goyim might watch one of these videos and learn to deny the holocaust!

"Building an Alternative Media":
"The goyim don't believe our fake news!
They hate us for lying to them. They're even calling us lugenpresse nowadays, oy vey!
So they watch these bad goyim talk about how the news lies, and they believe in what they say!
Oy vey, they're not going to believe in the 6 millions any more!
These bad goyim have learned how to build up an alternative media from history. How did they learn real history, when we control the universities?
They do all the right things - they interact with their audiences, they try to tell the truth, and they talk with each other and build their influence!
OY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!"

"Promoting Ideology Through Influencer Marketing":
"The bad goyim, they're talking with their audience.
They talk about identity and politics.
They also figured out how to make themselves look big online using our math!
They know how to milk controversies like us.
They're using our tricks! Those are our tricks, the goyim shouldn't know these things!"

"Facilitating Radicalization Through Social Networking":
"The goyim know! They're making an identity centered around knowing!
There's people who know more and people who know less, and the people who know less talk to the people who know more!

"Conclusion":
"Shut it down!
OY
VEY."

"Appendix A":
"These are the bad goyim you need to shut down!"

"Appendix B":
"Here are their channels!"

Attached: 1433379183586-2.png (768x768, 490.89K)

Attached: 1433425713418-1.png (406x307, 188.81K)

Ooohhh, aahhh, how do you get depersoned by the leftards, that sounds like something I might be interested in having done? Maybe if they depersoned enough of us we could move with impunity and without attracting any attention.

That was my exact thought, so thanks for the laugh. Followed closely by "But this chart is a fucking kike fest."

Be sure to look behind you, they teleport.

lel

IDK user, just think what we will 'get up to' with all our free time if we aren't on Zig Forums

Might want to also add that in twatter, the bitch said that "Deplatforming" works, because The Water-Filter Merchant's message is gone, even though she kept on harping on several pages that there wasn't any attempt to censor her hitlist of radical ecelebs.

There is no one of value in that picture. Read books.

REEEEEEEEED books.

I just sent this pic to my friends and they've all subscribed to these people and donated money.

Time for new friends.

It's a long road from believing the holohoax to embracing Hitler, and every stepping stone that gets pulled up just makes the path harder to walk.

These people are intellectual traps/gatekeepers. For every person that gets redpilled and moves beyond them, five more get stuck in their trap.

So long as they are right of center they keep the gestalt shifting right. Once they are the center they become an obstacle to be destroyed via weaponized shitposting.

Extremely influential hyper-partisan Democrats with big money behind them.

Attached: datasociety.jpg (820x5300, 595.56K)

gamergate still living rent free.

FOUR YEARS RENT FREE

Attached: vj.JPG (205x314, 16.9K)

Crude shill validation effort.
All of these people are zio/left allied.
This "report", much like the "reports" by HopeNotHate in the UK, and the SPLC in the States, serve merely pump grassroots support, and belief in, controlled opposition.
Here's how it works:
Right-leaning people with savvy/awareness of jew media tactics which only approach normalfag levels, see "warning", think "wow, this guy must be LEGIT, BASED, AND IMPORTANT if is devoting a WHOLE ARTICLE/WARNING/VIDEO to him!!!1111111111"
Also serves to keep lefty kids/students hyped and in fear, thinking that "LITERAL NAZI FIGUREHEADS" are going to kill their friends for being "transgender".
tl;dr if a leftist gives someone a platform (even in criticism) then they're controlled opposition, because the most important, core tenet of the modern left is, and you should know this by now:
NO PLATFORM FOR THE RIGHT
In the modern political ecosystem, no idea can survive and thrive without the oxygen of publicity. The leftist seeks to deny that oxygen at every turn.
So know controlled opposition by the ease with which leftists discuss him or her, or it.

Except here, where we can spread data without pesky ego bullshit getting in the way.

*buttering crumpets intensifies*

A collage of conning kosher cunts

That's it.

Think about the lengths they will go to to control the population through deception lol.
They are pretty much in all their political endeavours, ect; lying. All they do is fucking lie to try to control the dominant narratives in society.

It is a war for the mind of the normie.

Attached: wow.jpg (881x636, 28.94K)

They didn't add Red Elephants on the list. He is pretty woke and frequent on his channel.

youtube.com/channel/UCNiNWbmPWehjpQohglWsKxw

Those are the people who have latched on to the ideas they have already approved of on a spectrum they created. The people who have woken up

A. Have already had their videos/channels deleted silently and it didn't cause the slightest ripple in backlash.
B. Have been so heavily censored they basically have no online presence.
C. Have been targeted and silenced by governmental agencies or NGOs.

Put Fritz Springmeir, Bill Cooper, and Harold Rosenthal in a shaker and see what reacts, see what sticks and what falls away.

pic related

Attached: Racewarski_heil_2.png (1030x577, 551.54K)

Attached: 19872903754.png (730x632, 80.52K)

If leftist find the most milquetoast "FEMINIST BTFO" centrist atheist faggots as "inflammatory" I shudder to think how they view those with actual conservative or nationalistic views.

Attached: 015269292e25935be4be295716fd27dca39809ac9b2f560365915fb518412831.jpg (240x240, 37.94K)

looks like a sooper kike

>blitzwith a spacekrieg
damn this nigga comp'd as fuck, always was though.

this reeks of cfr
joan probably has her undercooked tendies somewhere in this mockumentary

>lock down all their devices so they can only access a babby's first redpill version of Zig Forums
Good times.

Attached: bk8u3elwl74z.jpg (250x194 76.9 KB, 46.58K)

Does not matter to (((them)))

He had a moment in GamerGate so that makes him an le ebil nahtzee.

I am more concerned about the fact that Trout and REEE is on that list.

Cuck and Tears is associated with Sargoy of the Mossad, Hence, he’s on here for the same reason Jim is.

Attached: Milo Yiannopoulos Intelligence Agent.png (1158x3580, 1.79M)

As expected of a parasite

Those are not even his own words, he has Reddit set up a pastebin for every single possible talking point, potential off-topic derailment and a pre-written response to every single one. Destiny doesn't think, he just regurgitates talking points handed to him by Reddit and then tries to pretend that the ideas were his own. He is a hollow husk that tries to boost his own ego.
Molyneux is largely fine but fuck is the whole act about "muh philosophy" irritating.

Attached: When the vore kicks in.jpg (300x452, 100.61K)

Isn’t Some Black Guy T like… black? I don’t even know what they mean by “Alt-Right” anymore the new definition is just “anyone vaguely Right of my feelings”

Thank you for telling everyone how new you are

It's amazing isn't it?

He is the wrong kind of black (ie. not explicitly leftist)

To be fair, nobody really cares about a cucked hapa journalist that tries to act like "real journalism is still alive guise, it's out there"

Attached: Unironically posting vore on Facebook 4.jpg (931x863 415.53 KB, 519.88K)

so mayhbe tha vee does not give tha shit about tha facebok because he is all about thee twatter have you consider thees?

Molyneux is a kike

I have such a ladycrush on Lauren Southern.

I think you mean Lauren (((Simonsen)))

Attached: Lauren Southern.jpg (763x714, 60.31K)

Made me retch

Attached: That wasn't the answer I wanted so let's just switch subjects.mp4 (384x216, 5.66M)

(((Jewtube)))