Democrat Civil War: Pelosi Must DIE edition

A small group of House Democrats have signed a letter calling for a rule change that would make it tougher for Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) to win a leadership contest.
archive.is/pysXK
thehill.com/homenews/house/407551-dems-float-new-plan-to-oust-pelosi-report

Do NOT Ask Nancy Pelosi About Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez OK???

archive.is/znCVY

Just as the establishment Republicans dont like Trump and the far right factions in there party, the Dems dont like the far left factions in theirs. People are starting to shift to the extremes and things are going to get interesting real soon.

Attached: doncomfyf7475.png (1230x698, 602.3K)

This is why we can't have that neo-con judge be appointed. Just imagine that not happening, and trump entering impeachment process on top of that.

I get what your saying but the population is to retarded to go full civil war 2.0. It will probably be years before it really moves beyond LARPing and protests to more violent situations

Attached: Our House.gif (638x348, 8.66M)

I swear it is like looking at beef jerky every time I see her face.

Attached: nancy pelosi jerky.jpg (1024x670, 188.06K)

California = South Africa

I get more of a silly putty vibe from it.

Keep it to your boer threads, faggot.

Maybe we could use the silly putty to press a etching of the beef jerkys and viola…!!
""Oh Antonio, your beautiful skin, oh Antonio, I just want to touch your young male body. Let me run my hands up on you Antonio, you can call me Nancy!"

Not gonna lie, there was a time I would have let her throw a cat at me.

Attached: screen-shot-2016-11-17-at-12-19-56-pm[1].png (576x465, 394.22K)

I think more of the cryptkeeper

Attached: Tales-From-the-Crypt-Crypt-Keeper-750x522-1452294316.jpg (750x522, 440.44K)

I am ruined by female parasitic class all I can think of now is obama mama trying to show a whiskey bottle up her cooch or her asshole…never was clear to me, while 10 niggers looked on. I am afraid I would try and unholster the six shooter and skeet shoot that shit if she threw a cat anywhere near me.

Attached: gif skeet shooting.gif (286x230, 1.11M)

Striking resemblance.

Daily reminder that the left is destined to devour itself, and that pelosi is just the appetizer. Look how she fails to organize the spics that supported her and gave her the political muscle she needed, how quickly they turned on her the very moment the circumstances were not 120% in their favor, and how openly resentful her ugly raisin face became the very second this altercation started. Now fast forward to the week after midterms and this will be happening across the country with niggers and cucks joining in as well–that is what keeps the kikes behind the curtain awake at night.

Depends on what you mean by years. I tend to bank on about a decade. History is rhyming hard, and to be honest, the civil war may be more spiritual than physical. Not saying that physical confrontation won't happen but it may not be American v. American, but American v. Third Worlders, Chinese, etc. But that means said spiritual/metapolitical war is already mostly won.
Just kind of a gut feeling, based on aggregate info available and feeling out public sentiment, on and offline.

You raise a good point. The only thing that unfies the left is hatred of whites. The right, at least nominally, has a core racial bloc with some tangential/satellite nonwhite groups. Hispanics, Blacks, mystery-meat etc. will not get along and already don't. Further, they won't tolerate queers and whatever other rainbow coalition faggots decide to hop on board. It's not really a winning compisition for anything but short term gain, which could've worked perhaps if we'd stayed asleep, but I think too many are aware now, or will be made aware by necessity, to really turn it back. Even if it all goes to chaos and shit, the only wildcard is the Chinese and it remains to be seen if they are a paper tiger or a real, existential threat.
I maintain optimism.

DAILY REMINDER

This is the power of the democrat party. Whoa.

Attached: bypass.gif (478x464 669 B, 167.8K)

All the Left needs is a strong core set of commonalities, unification as minorities, a lot of gasoline and some napalm to really come back strong :^)

Attached: blacks and jews first.jpg (474x266, 35.56K)

(checked)
This is nothing more than the left hedging their bets.
They feel the ship a-sinkin so they are separating themselves now before the final blow.
Make no mistake, if they weren't threatened not a single one would speak against the bullshit. They are cowardly dogs, no rats, that must be stomped out completely along with their dual-citizen outside influencing contemporaries that effect American lives from behind a fucking wall in the desert.

America for Americans! Fuck these filthy traitors back to the Frankfurt School so we can assemble alongside our German brothers and annihilate them once and for all!

Do you like our work, user, and do you see what we meant by not changing the course of a river, simply, muddying the watering?

lad im not the one posting the roastie meme but Pelosi was the roast beef cumrag of Washington in her time
you could throw a literal cat down that Crack of Doom

Attached: Big-Head-Small-Face-5002.jpg (800x1027, 112.83K)

No, it is brazil.

The age of empires says 250 years, which is coming in 2026 for America.
If our economy bites the big one, china's goes along with it. They might try something in british Columbia though.

"muh awesome power"

This was brought up before in one of the russian probe threads, but the kikes greatest accomplishment was creating the facade that they are a well organized and unified force–this goes just as much for their foot soldiers. The niggers, spics, and faggots would splinter into their own factions the first week of any large scale conflict and then turn on their handlers when White opposition proves too strong for them. To build upon what you said, there's also the fact that none of the hues that make up the diversity rainbow are historically competent at armed combat. Webm related might be scoffed at as just being one example, but the fact of the matter is that niggers can't aim for shit and the twinks harbor too many gut parasites to handle even a 22's recoil. Spics are the "best" of the shitskin army only by comparison to these failures, and army documentation still proves they make garbage tier soldiers.

Another fine example.

China is totally dependent on our economy to stay afloat, and their "military" is the largest joke in east asia.

Attached: army niggers.webm (384x288, 3.98M)

i disagree. at the very least, the establishment dems do absolutely nothing to hinder or countersignal the far left.

This is a lie considering how they rigged the elections against Bernie, their treatment of Cortez, and so many far left candidates keep being mysteriously killed suicided.

Checking those dub dubs

The best possible outcome in 2020 would be Maxine Waters winning the nomination from the DNC.

Can you be more blatant?

btw - How's the weather in St Petersburg today, Sergei? Is it boring on 2nd shift?

Attached: IRA ID.png (284x377, 173.61K)

CAN WE MEME IT?

That would be hilarious. She's a gorillion times dumber than Palin.

is there a lot of russian in florida?

Attached: siege.PNG (1361x751, 107.98K)

this doesn't even make sense. is this a typo? are the 11 Dems that signed the letter all niggers? Can anyone else see why this is retarded?
>inb4 defending (((pelosi)))
fuck pelosi. i'm just in awe at how stupid this is. this is almost as bad as that nigger saying guam or whatever shithole island it was might actually capsize if we put too much military hardware on it

Not only is she dumber than a sack of potatoes, but a nigger should represent the democratic party in order to help the process of Whites leaving the democratic shitshow.
Republicans are not a pro-White party yet but it is confusing for White lemmings to see White faces represented on both sides of the aisle.

BLUE WAVE THOUGH
It's so nice to see every few weeks something pop up about the cannibalization of the left. If only the (((GOP))) would join in.

They never learn do they?

Attached: blumenthalvet.jpg (640x637, 198.32K)

What has the rebel Cortez accomplished so far?
Nothing this term, but next term…. change.

rip tom knapp

They do this to get all that youth help and money. Witness how some cucks were donating student loan funds to (((Bernie.)))

I can't. I did everything they asked and now I don't know what to do.
Maybe I'll try starting and quitting.

Checking you OP, the Democrats ar tearing themselves apart before our eyes, it’s so delicious. They thought they could just release the femen virus and then control the infected.

What do you get when the femen virus jumps genders, soyboys and trannies?

The only thing I ever supported Hillary Clinton in was when she told the Black Lives Matter nigger off. Imagine, a nigger, demanding something of a Queen!

It would be incredibly racist for the Democrats not to put a black woman up as their candidate. White women had their turn, they just couldn’t cut it. We need a strong full black woman, not some mulatto slut from San Fran.

The war was always Whites v. non-whites. The battle happens where ever Whites reside, including America, because non-whites infest White lands. Yes, it is a spiritual war, but only because Whites have souls and non-whites do not. They both have physical bodies. The war started when the first White appeared in the world and is ramping up again, but Whites need to participate to get our Camp of the Saints on. Whites have an inherent fault of projecting their qualities upon non-whites, which is why Whites allow non-whites among them. The fact is, non-whites proliferate at the expense of Whites, using resources honed from White intelligence and creativity, so its only natural Whites will win when they engage their will to power. This ancient war drags on simply because Whites refrain from violence unless absolutely necessary, but they will unleash uberhell upon non-whites again when its time.

>some cucks were donating student loan funds to (((Bernie.)))

….wait..what? WHAT????

Attached: tenor_6.gif (498x249, 1.6M)

Occasio Cortes isn't even in office yet.

More than a few reddit bernouts posted about how they maxed out multiple credit cards (including but not limited to their own parents' cards) while knee deep in student loan debt to donate to Boinie Sandahs, and of course

hope they go to jail when they cant pay their loans.

Important point here. We have to win the metapolitcal war. Look at how the left is far more violent and active in creating chaos in the streets more than any right winger larping about DOTR or some shit, and yet what does it get them? They just piss everybody off, look like shit, and expose themselves for the human garbage they are while sowing chaos and dissent in their own ranks.

We just need to be better and more rational than them. Almost like Sun Tzu tier stuff, we have to defeat them before we even set foot on the field.