Mollie Tibbetts - Raped?

Was she raped?
How EXACTLY did she die?
What was even left after several days in a corn field in Iowa in the Summer?

Why didn't someone ask her dad that while he was kvetching about how awful it was that her death was being politicized, because it involved a repeat-offender illegal who'd knocked up another native girl kidnapping, murdering and raping(?) a pretty young anti-White thot?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (261x193, 130.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/5VyWx
foxnews.com/us/2018/09/19/mollie-tibbetts-university-iowa-student-found-dead-timeline-events.html
insideedition.com/mollie-tibbetts-case-what-know-about-iowa-college-student-found-dead-45769
instagram.com/p/BOYPFQGDAWA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And did you hear?

The illegal spic who murdered and raped(?) her? He changed his plea to "Not Guilty".
Why is it going to take until April of next year to start trying this illegal fuck? Why does he get to live on our dime for the next 7 months?

>archive.fo/5VyWx

Why would they let him do that?

Why? So it can be forgotten?

Hmmm. I wonder if he talked to his lawyer before he said all that.

When the news broke that Rivera is an undocumented immigrant, Tibbetts' story turned into a debate on immigration policy in the United States.
Why would he do that?
And why didn't anyone ask him if she was raped?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1719x969, 2.23M)

Who cares? She was a leftist skank and deserved to be raped and killed

I care.
Yep.
False.

What she deserved was a functional society.
What she got was a failing society.

What she deserved was a decent father.
What she got was an ethnocuckold.

What she deserved as a population of White men who would take action when faced with the consequences of circumstance.
What she got was the modern United States of America - 10's of millions of alienated atomized deracinated fuckwits, like you, who ask "Why should I care that one of my people - a woman, no less, bereft of any real agency, clay shaping itself to fit the societal mold - was abused by an invader in our lands who is slowly replacing us in number and power, while the government, the media and her weak cuckold of a father refuse to reveal the realities of her death?" as though its a legitimate question.

Fuck off, cunt.

She's dead user, you can't fuck her.

No thanks man.

How can you white knight for someone whose dead dude?
Yeah, obviously, because an illegal alien - aka an invader - already fucked her and then killed her. Do you just hate twats or what?

The problem with this story is that it implies she was attacked and killed out jogging but the evidence shows that she went back home after her run and logged into her computer at around 10 PM. So she was still alive at 10PM.

July 18
Tibbetts was staying at her boyfriend’s home, watching his dogs while he worked at a construction site in Dubuque — about 100 miles away.

7:30 p.m.

Tibbetts was last seen jogging around Brooklyn at 7:30 p.m., The Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier reports. Police hope to find more concrete information from Tibetts' Fitbit, which family members say she wore frequently on her runs.

COPS SEARCH HOG FARM FOR MISSING IOWA STUDENT MOLLIE TIBBETTS AS OFFICIALS RULE OUT POTENTIAL SUSPECTS

"Her last known article of clothing is believed to be dark colored running shorts, a pink sports top and running shoes (color unknown)," the Iowa Department of Public Safety said in a news release.

10 p.m.

Tibbetts’ boyfriend claims he received a Snapchat message from her after she would have returned from her run.

foxnews.com/us/2018/09/19/mollie-tibbetts-university-iowa-student-found-dead-timeline-events.html

So this story he's telling the police is a total lie.

I thank the killer for saving me the trouble of raping her nasty vag and killing her myself on the day of the rope. Thank you based spic.

By denying that she deserved to be killed? By implying it was societies fault for her being anti-white and not her own fault?
Stop being fucking retarded
>>>/oven/

Holy shit dude how did that just fly under the radar?

Everything that the media has reported is almost-certainly bullshit… I'm amazed how they've been able to largely just sweep this under the rug so quickly. And nobody asked if she was raped. We've got the Kavanaugh thing, where I'm supposed to wonder if Kavanaugh raped some chick in the 80's because she says he did but has no evidence, but nobody asks if Mollie Tibbetts got raped by this beaner filth?

Attached: Jews - Women's Suffrage.jpg (1172x4276, 1.53M)

If you have to ask then you already know the answer. He killed her so she couldn't go to the police and have him arrested for aggravated rape. Many such cases

But he supposedly jumped her on her run.
So, her boyfriend got a snapchat from her after she would have gotten home.

Okay, nevermind, things are very much opened up in that case.

Snapchat username
Email address
Phone number
Snapchat user vanity name
Snapchat account creation date and IP address
Timestamp and IP address of account logins and logouts

Why do we not have more info on this?

She was anti-white and got killed as a white person, it's poetic justice.
I didn't hate myself or others for being white that's for sure.

I’m with the other anons, OP. She deserved it. Self-hating whites are worse than jews. At least the jews are standing up for their tribe, white anti-whites are traitors. Who do you think the “Day of the Rope” was for? At least Pamela Mastropietro’s mother sent flowers to Luca Traini, this bitchs dad didn’t even care about her own flesh and blood being murdered out of fear of being “racist”. We need to purge shitlibs, cucks and race traitors out of our gene pool, one by one. Then we can move on to the jews.

Even better, she got killed by an illegal immigrant.

Exactly. Anti-white whites have bad genes. They will need to be exterminated one way or another. Whites with good genes are not susceptible to Jewish anti-White propaganda.

On what grounds?
So, like, if a White woman divorces a guy, and becomes, lets say, a lesbian with a black woman. And lets say she gets custody of the son with her ex-husband. And lets say the lesbian white woman and the black dyke raise the kid to be anti-white. At what point does he become liable for it? When he's 8? 12? 16? 17 at least I would guess?
Do you know user, perhaps, of anything like, uh, I dunno, a "Conference of President of Major American Caucasian Organizations"? Maybe with like some, uh, some offshoots from some German or English political parties represented therein, ya know, an international presence?
Know anything like that? I don't.
I know of a Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations though, including that international branch - all of members of the Conference sit on the board of AIPAC. I wonder if they have much influence on, like, I dunno… Media? Who imbibes a lot of mainstream media though? Like… Teenaged girls?
But that doesn't really explain why a teenaged white girl would be anti-white in iowa on twitter and you don't see a ton of jewish girls being anti-jewish on twitter…. Except all those self-hating jewesses and anti-zionist leftist shebrews, obviously.
Adult men particularly and especially defamed adult women. You were thinking killing 17 y/o White girls was on the menu? Seems a waste, no?
Beautiful.
Quite. Great propaganda, demands proper utilization no?
Nooooooo dude, no fucking way. You get rid of the kikes first, THEN deal with the scabs who continue to support their shit even in the face of the society no longer embracing it. You just sound like you want to kill White people and maybe get around to jews who made them anti-white (which is less a genetic thing at this point and more cultural).

How is that better? For propaganda?
In that sense, yes, for propaganda, its better that it was an illegal than just some beaner.

Absolute nonsense. You're gonna have to go in a hole if you keep up that rhetoric my man. Your priorities are all outta whack - heebs first, then those who aren't able/willing to shake off the programming. To use an old meme, you're basically talking about standing around fighting Agents instead of trying to free people from the Matrix, and that's fucking stupid.

The problem with this story is that it implies she was attacked and killed out jogging but the evidence shows that she went back home after her run and logged into her computer at around 10 PM. So she was still alive at 10PM.

July 18
Tibbetts was staying at her boyfriend’s home, watching his dogs while he worked at a construction site in Dubuque — about 100 miles away.

7:30 p.m.

Tibbetts was last seen jogging around Brooklyn at 7:30 p.m., The Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier reports. Police hope to find more concrete information from Tibetts' Fitbit, which family members say she wore frequently on her runs.

COPS SEARCH HOG FARM FOR MISSING IOWA STUDENT MOLLIE TIBBETTS AS OFFICIALS RULE OUT POTENTIAL SUSPECTS

"Her last known article of clothing is believed to be dark colored running shorts, a pink sports top and running shoes (color unknown)," the Iowa Department of Public Safety said in a news release.

10 p.m.

Tibbetts’ boyfriend claims he received a Snapchat message from her after she would have returned from her run.

So this story he's telling the police is a total lie.

I'm hearing that her own computer shows she went home and worked on her computer at 10PM as well.

And remember, the spic illegal was no stranger to her; he was the babby daddy of her friend from university.

There's still a tangled tale to be told here boys.

We don't need Whites who are pro-white when it's convenient for them. We only want Whites who have the ability to be pro-White even when everything is against them. All the rest will get the rope. In the end, only maybe 25% of Whites will survive the purges.

Sauce? I still wanna know why we don't have more info from the Snapchat data at this point.

Are you really surprised? Think about what happened with Kate Steinle, the Muslim camp in New Mexico, and the list goes on. These people are protected like fucking endangered animals.

Have you chopped your balls off and pretend you're a woman? Because that's the only explanation for someone as cucked as you.

It seems like a demiurge kill and "White" is not a culture. Blending of White Ethnic groups will happen if you fuckers want a *White Ethno-state."
Australia is in a great position because they need only kick out the Asian-folk who have plenty of their own land already, right cunt?

Also this re minds me of an awful serial killer that strangled and fucked at least seven cunts.

Attached: CZ-52.jpg (1024x731, 106.67K)

The fanatics are always the ones to come out on top in a conflict. We will win, not you. And when we do, anti-Whites will be exterminated.

And yes, we want Whites who have such strong innate ethnocentrism that it overrides any outside propaganda. Others are a liability and bad genes.

You sound like a fag tbh man.

And its not genetic who becomes a fanatic.
I don't think many people would actually support you. Me, on the other hand, they might. I'm more like HItler. You're more like…. nobody of import or worth in remembrance.
Very, very few. You make fanatics, they aren't born.
You really are an idiot.

The state will create a new culture based on Aryan patriarchy. Old European culture is already dead, so there is nothing left of it worth preserving. Liberalism? Feminism? Christfaggotry? What is it about these cultures that you think is worth preserving? No, these leftist cultures will all be dismantled and the best racial stock from all white nations will be selected to create the new global Aryan state, and the rest will be exterminated.

>>>Zig Forums

Saturday, July 28

New evidence revealed Tibbetts was doing homework on her computer late into the evening July 18, loved ones told KCCI-TV.

insideedition.com/mollie-tibbetts-case-what-know-about-iowa-college-student-found-dead-45769

There's a fuck of a lot more going on in this story than we know yet. The accused killer was the father of Mollie's friend's baby.

Attached: 180823-tibbetts-killer-baby-with-friend-feature.jpg (618x410, 95.92K)

Rather odd for college girls to become the lovers of some illegal beaner minimum wage meat packing plant worker eh?

I mean they're going to be pretty snobby bitches right? right?

thahah…what a toilet.

That's probably his cousin. Spics are known for their inbreeding.

Teenage girls are horny enough to fuck anything that gives them attention, even more reason why we need to rid our country of the nonwhite scourge.

But but but, I have a university degree, and sixpack abs and a full head of hair and women treat me like I brush my teeth with fresh shit and this illegal minimum wage spic is boning young college babes…

Attached: 154399-158210.png (259x300, 38.87K)

/thread
she still looks like she must have some chink blood to have those eyes to me

These are the exact type of people I'm glad are being killed by the diversity in new America. Too bad Paco didn't drop by Mollie's dads house and put an end to his miserable life as well, that's the only real tragedy surrounding this story

His name is Sholom Rubashkin

Trump pardoned Sholom Rubashkin so he could have a nice crop of white kids from Iowa for making sacrifices

39,618 likes
donaldjtrumpjrWho wants to complete this threesome? Or more importantly how many strokes is Kai going to give @tigerwoods and grandpa @realdonaldtrump ??? It was really funny watching them warmup on the range @trumpgolfpalmbeach when Tiger joked he's an 8 handicap and he's ready to play. 😂 #golf #kidsgolf #trump #christmas #vacation
bethanyreyessFeel bad for the little girl
[email protected]_ read what he wrote

instagram.com/p/BOYPFQGDAWA/

What did they meme by this

huh, the jew must hate women, this slide he anchors but the rest are left to fester. Well fucking done.

If you're a leftist, you absolutely deserve every bad thing that happens to you. It's wholly a personal choice to adopt their sick, self-loathing, self-harming ideals that support our long-term genocide as a race.

Australia has one of the shittiest ecosystems and some of the worse reserves of natural resources on the planet. They're in a terrible position.

The point is - did taco know that she was a leftist fuckwit or did he view her as just another white slut there to milk his cummies?

It's obviously the latter, you kike subhuman.

According to cuckchan, the beaner shoved half a meter of corn up her ass.

And what's hilarious is this is just one of thousands of similar cases. The time for voting is over. If our people is to survive it must regain it's manhood.

here have a sage