Countering anti-Trump shills

Trump only PRETENDS to like Jews and Mexicans
At best he might admire the spirit of their people, but no matter the lip service and posturing, the actual actions he has taken safeguard America against their influence. This has always been obvious and i don't understand why mods allow the "(((Trump)))" accusations against Trump.

Attached: Cinco de Mayo v Yom Kippur.jpg (883x856, 402.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegold
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That actually makes sense

You wanna play a game my fellow MAGApede? :^)

Attached: 7a241a54ba1b58ef581b042d4962372ea59f0d7f9dc064af70937aaee7afc504.png (1182x1426, 1.01M)

Whatcha sliding moshe? It's not like you need to keep it up, the mods are protecting the rest of your fucking slides.

Give him time, he might realize at his incompetence, after the elections.

baste

How Jared and Ivanka Have Subverted Trump's Border Promises: The Jewish Influence

thegold water.com/news/37096-How-Jared-and-Ivanka-Have-Subverted-Trump-s-Border-Promises-The-Jewish-Influence

Jewish Groups Proclaim End Times Prophecy is Being Fulfilled by Donald Trump

thegold water.com/news/36812-Jewish-Groups-Proclaim-End-Times-Prophecy-is-Being-Fulfilled-by-Donald-Trump

MODS ARE KIKES

I met a DACApede Zig Forumsack a few weeks ago. She really changed my opinion on DACA, maybe we should try working together instead of dividing the American continent any further.

Never mind, he'll start again talking to himself, right after crying and running away from the other thread, like a little bitch.

kek'd

Is she pure waifu material? I was planning to go to a Japanese rural area and find one but if I can find it closer, I'm all up for it.

He was just pretending to marry his daughter to a Jew! R-right guys?

Attached: D13936F9-ADD3-4F6C-A600-244ED509B549.jpeg (640x400, 41.93K)

She's a 9/10 QT, I met hee brother first while I slip some 8ch lingo (said esoteric) and we went on talks. I do hope DACA lasts at least a couple more years so we can continue our talks, although a side of me wishes it ends so I can force his sister to marry me. Am I awful?

kek'd hard

Pat Little 2020
Expel the Jew by 2022

Kill yourself Levi.

Sholom Rubashkin predicted this.

There is no counter, unless you rely on Q-tard 4d chess shit like "the plan." Trump is objectively a complete failure in delivering his proclaimed agenda.

[-]

it's possible to be an anti-zionist jew

You'll still always be a jew.

He hasn't built the fucking wall yet and shitskins are still crossing the border. He hasn't drained the swamp for shit either. Once the nigs and kikes are neutralized, I'll admit that he's a great guy, but until then I've lost faith in him.

Forget left and right, name that kike

No you're not, you will start to find something to bitch about.

Can't tell which side that pic is from.

In reality, there are only pro-Trump shills here.

If all esoteric immigrants celebrate Yom Kippur, would they get amnesty then?

It's been 2 years and it hasn't even started yet.

I'm pretty sure if there are no nigs or kikes there won't be anything to bitch about anymore.

You do understand the "wall" was just an esoteric metaphor for bettering our immigration practices as well as our bond between fellow Americans, right?

It was a message for pure blooded whites, which we understood btw. Why waste billions on something the weather can knock over when steel bars filled with concrete would do a superior job at a fraction of the cost. Only mudbloods took it seriously.

bullshit. Even if you're right you're not then he's failed in that aspect too. Immigration is still a major fucking problem.

No one knew construction was so complicated…

Trumps presidency has united us. Think of the American people as bricks, that was part of the esoteric metaphor! We're side by side as our bond becomes stronger. You CANNOT deny this is happening to the American people, the swamp is being replaced by bonds (ex: project veritas).

This couldn't possibly be an attempt by the Jews to demoralize their simple-minded opponents and have us turn against our saviour.

We can certainly work together with Mexicans to build a wall across the Unpanama. This would deal with the mutual problem of Guatamalan/Honduran illegals flooding into Northern Mexico, and in most cases, through it into the US where we can't legally deport them without permission from their home country, who refuses to take them back. We have an agreement to report actual Mexicans immediately.

Lot was a holy man and was willing to give his daughter over to the sodomites to save his household from being destroyed. In return, god spared them both and she and her sister fucked him, and he didn't even have to feel guilty about it because they drugged him.

I wouldn't say a "complete" failure. While it's true he hasn't accomplished ALL his goals (wait til 2024), I think he's made some improvements.

He's built SOME wall, he's stopped SOME shitskins, he's drained SOME swamp. I share your disappointment these projects are not totally completed, but let's not pretend nothing has happened or that someone has to have a 100% completion rate to deserve our admiration.

Attached: TheLittleRailwayThatMight.png (859x893, 252.35K)

I'm afraid you may have been gaslighted friend. The evidence of google openly censoring differing opinions and the CoC being accepted by linux is just the tip of the (((iceberg))) of what's going on. The kikes have ramped up propaganda production to an alarming rate and the day of the rope isn't any nearer than it was before.

Why can't we go to Mexico and replace their population with our breeding?

Even if Trump is full blown 1488 it doesn't matter
He is told shit all, and the real power of the presidency, the guy who ACTUALLY makes the decisions is Kushner, Trump is getting played

KEK

Theoretically we could, but are YOU going to find a group of willing young white females to go pair up with patriarchal while males that will go down their and start to subvert the native population?

Also why the fuck would we? America is a thousand times better than mexico in terms of climate, resources, etc. All we need to do is to remove kebab and having more babies.

I believe in building a railway from Canada to Argentina. We can start by annexing Puerto Rico, Cuba, and Canada.

Aaaaaaaaaand you're officially retarded.

Attached: Laugh.gif (500x497 1016.99 KB, 104.46K)

((( )))
Keep hating bitch ass faggot, you're probably an immigrant from South America mad I came up with what I did.

which is why his family, the closest people in his entire life, is part jewish? trump is the biggest jew lover you soyburgers have had in a long time.

Yes lets waste american resources to build a cocaine american railway. Maybe we can cut deals for all the poor poor refugees there so they can get one way tickets to 56% land on the cheap cheap.

Attached: stopcone.jpg (255x253, 15.26K)

I'm going to drop a little redpill before disappearing… The businesses in the World Trade Center still had to do business after 9/11. (((Who))) bought millions of square feet of leasing space weeks BEFORE 9/11 on the other side of the river?

>I'm going to drop a little redpill before disappearing… The businesses in the World Trade Center still had to do business after 9/11. (((Who))) bought millions of square feet of leasing space weeks BEFORE 9/11 on the other side of the river?
Zognald Pump?

Your opinion is wrong.
False. He has repaired some fence.
False. He has allowed more shitskins into the country than obongo did.
False again. Not even Awan is getting drained.

Very Close!

Try again… Think about connections, think like a businessman.

The wall was an esoteric metaphor, fucking shitskin.

The guy who owned WTC?

How will the wall stop legal immigration from non white countries?

The entire purpose of the wall is to stop illegal immigrants but not nonwhites because Trump is a civnat and not an actual nationalist. The entire wall becomes useless if you can find a way to legally flood them in through the border.

Did Trump marry his daughter to Larry Silverstein?

I don't know. I'm not American and I don't follow American politics or events. But I'm guessing the answer is "yes".

We need to spend more time creating natural and organic memes if we want to win against the sliders

Would certainly improve the economy

:^)

Attached: ZOGNALLED.jpg (600x570, 32.51K)

pin this thread kampy

you know you want to

For the same reasons no one liked Bush or Obama, but mostly because he was nigger filth tbh no one likes Trump. Put up or shut up.

Attached: Untitled (2).jpg (438x660, 33.05K)

Comprehensive reading nigger.

even pretending that is bad and makes him a tool
sage because op is low iq

FTFY

the main thing that makes trump and qanon, and infowars, and any major trump supporter a fraud is that we're all still having to imagine winning in our heads instead of seeing it in reality

ask yourself if you had adamantium balls and were elected to be the leader of the free world, would you cuck out like trump ? the answer is no

writhe in helpless terror, rightysoys
we are coming

Wall always was just a clever metaphor for better border security. It was never meant to be a real thing. Besides, most of those so called shitskins are Christian so they aren't a problem. Trump also got rid of Muslim lovers that Obama hired.

jews gonna jew
niggas gonna nigga

The same can be said for Hitler, and look where it got him and his country. It's time for us to stop playing nice. No more equal opportunity, no more innocent until proven guilty, no more live and let live. We know who they are, we know what they want, we know how to get to them. It's time we started doing shit.

Attached: 0f9ae76f464492f051b9b5f036d9406c8c8f7d72c783ac99fd121cf71261238b.png (1897x1954 967.18 KB, 458.64K)

Anyone noticed one of the mods bumplocked this?

Source?

Being polite to the Jews in your FIRST term isn't even 2D chess, it's checkers you moron. He wants to get elected 2nd term and the population isn't pilled enough on WW2/Hitler/JQ to re-elect someone to go after them directly, only the interests they propogate without naming them.

Trump's complete agenda will not reach fruition until after he's elected again, keep an eye out for 2021 when he's got nothing to lose. Until then, I think he's done a swell job.

BEHOLD the trump shill in all its glory!

Attached: DER 4D JUDEN.png (746x522, 252.21K)