Rosenkike Self-Shoah

ROSENKIKE VERBALLY RESIGNS AT DOJ
OUT
OUT
OUT

Sorry for sucking dicks as customary for most OPs but it's all over the news so you can fuck off with the archive whinging, nothing of huge importance other than the headline - there is very little to add but apparently this was done to pre-empt Trump firing the kike, which would have made for even more glorious salt.

>thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/breaking-deputy-ag-rod-rosenstein-is-reportedly-resigning-after-report-of-spying-on-president-trump/

>saraacarter.com/breaking-rod-rosenstein-to-resign-from-department-of-justice/

>zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-24/rod-rosenstein-has-verbally-resigned-john-kelly-axios

Attached: merchant_menorahs.jpg (660x371 158.52 KB, 21.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

axios.com/rod-rosenstein-resign-justice-department-trump-cf761f4c-fca3-4794-92d4-a56c9e32ff43.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/24/noel-francisco-oversee-robert-mueller-probe-under-/
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1044261502000263170
archive.is/ZmfVM
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-rosenstein-job/rosenstein-has-not-resigned-still-u-s-deputy-attorney-general-source-idUSKCN1M420N
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kike-free first post! Every Thread Niggers!!

Attached: bypass.png (1194x1437 181 B, 882.6K)

Spotted the kike.

Too slow schlomo. It's the gas for you.

Kikefull post? Baitfull post? Thoughtful post?

Attached: 1507929098401.png (500x501 1.32 MB, 79.66K)

Sure, Moishe.

Attached: e69a71b6a8bd9cc120c778253171fde9dedbc56828746dc9f8d7c7f06eeef6cd.png (523x663, 220.41K)

If it is true he better start running. Hillary is not just going to let him walk away.

Even if it was possible for your lies to be true Langley, he's still a dirty kike.

Well timed, Sirs.

Yeah this sure is an interesting development for the whole muh_russia dog and pony show.

TRUMP OUTS YET ANOTHER jEW AND HIS TRICKS
Waiting for the gas chambers tbh.

Q predi - no Q is still a psy-op.

Attached: traitors-reward-is-death.png (400x576, 228.06K)

user, there is a difference between ass-kissing and real respect; and it's approximately 2 inches mkay.

This was actually decently crafted bait, well done user.

Yes they do. Haven't you seen them double and triple down on surveillance, censorship, and the reversal of freedoms ?
Dems Status: Oy Vey

Reported for paid jewish shilling.

So is Rosenstein resigning or not? Reports are he's been summoned to the White house in order to either verbally resign or be fired. I can't find any confirmation yet that he has actually resigned.

Attached: Bait.png (600x450, 223.52K)

Does it incriminate itself?

Attached: sometwitfag.png (518x276, 14.51K)

There’s no proof yet and the OP is a lie.

This Jew is Schrodinger’s Deputy Attorney General - he’s resigning and fired at the same time.

Do you have a citation from a credible institutions that doesn't come from a psuedofascist source like Fox News?

Who is third in line for the Attorney General position?

This is important to determine who will lead the DoJ after Sessions is fired.

Nice bait, dude.
>implying we care what the democrats think

this is the source cited in swedish media
axios.com/rod-rosenstein-resign-justice-department-trump-cf761f4c-fca3-4794-92d4-a56c9e32ff43.html

Some spic. Noel Francisco.

Shit bait

Fox just said he’s not resigning.

are you joking?
it is the most jewed neo-con cable news out there
KILL YOURSELF LEFTYPOL

Checked
Kek says it does incriminate itself.

And newfags and unaware anons please ignore the bait, they hate positive/moralisation threads like this and will try to bait, slide, D&C, blackpill etc. Be aware.

Rosenkikes replacement, Noel Francisco, is probably a lefty douche as well. The judge he was a law clerk for is a terrorist sympathizer so I have to assume he's cut from the same cloth.

I like how (((they))) are trying to conflate the stock market drop (caused by China dashing trade negotiations) with Rosenkike's supposed departure. Investors don't give a fuck about Rosenkike.

Fox News is owned by Rupert Murdoch. He's not Jewish at all. Nice try, but vicious antisemitism just makes us look stupid and hurts Trump's agenda of MAGA.

Fuck off jew.

You need to fucking kill yourself. Reported.

trump found his balls and fired him?

Try fourth in line. Associate Attorney Rachel Brand resigned earlier this year. The probe will be overseen by Noel Francisco, the Solicitor General of the DoJ.

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/24/noel-francisco-oversee-robert-mueller-probe-under-/

>elected on party lines in 2017 so not necessarily a kike
>defended Bush in court over the 2000 recount not a plus, I agree
>claimed the Niggercare birth control mandate was a violation of religious freedoms wew laddie
>previously clerked for Antonin Scalia oy vey!
>repeatedly blasted Comey for handling multiple FBI investigations with 'kid gloves', including the Bob McDonnell probe and the Clinton email investigation It could be annudah shoah!

This shit could all be fucking nothing, but it's something these idiots are going to kvetch about.

Attached: 200.gif (261x200, 727.98K)

Reported for what? Stating the fact that Murdoch isn't Jewish? Nazis are retarded

help a torfag out

STOP CAPITALIZING jEW YOU NIGGER
jews aren't a people, a place, or a thing.

Fox News is all Neo-Con faggotry
even Tucker Carlson promoted the Jew Agenda - That's why I don't watch him anymore
All they are about nowadays is ratings anyway
divide and conquer
CNN v. Fox
polarization
can't be any clearer to me.
I already know about Murdoch.
You must be a Q-Tard

THERE ARE NO NAZI
Other than the ashkeNAZIm jews like you.

Why are they resigning rather than waiting to be fired? to not lose benefits?

lelz

KEK

Bingo,

Benefits and reputation. It's more embarrassing to be fired than resign and in general, looks worse a lot worse on your resume. A resignation could be made for any reason (personal reasons, family reasons) but being fired is always incompetence.

Even if the resignation was known to precede a certain firing, such as in this case, the resignation at least acknowledges understanding of wrong-doing, rather than a stubborn disregard for it.

He clerked for Scalia

You have to go back.

Attached: 1253509266299.jpg (800x782, 99.9K)

stop trolling for a reaction asshole.

filter by User ID please...

Who learns at a early age to subvert and/or kill all goyim whenever they can get away with it. It's a cult that we are at war with. And sandniggers not white

lol try again

He's actually a Flip. Which is an Asian Spic. He's a double yigger.

Reported.

No, you fucking redditor. Report it.

Checked.
Exactly it user. They would have given him the 'you can go now or be removed' line no doubt if he wasn't openly fired.
I'd say they dug up some really bad evidence on him.

Ignore the ban evading kike/troll/derailer and report them instead if you wish, anons.

STOP FEEDING THE BAIT YOU FAGGOTS

fine then
adios to the kike lover

Oy vey! Ivanka Trump will correct this mistake in due time, I'm sure. She has to!

huh, a slight glimmer that maybe he isn't too shitty (he's a mutt, though so I doubt it). I was referring to his time with Judge J. Michael Luttig.

happy now?

Deuteronomy 20:17

"But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee:"

Attached: d862140e153894f80170131efcad957d8de7032c476505dbcad5afdb17ca901d.jpg (1084x1328, 209.71K)

subversive (((advisement))) inbound

That was because they were going against God's will

ROSENRAUUUSSSS!!!!!!

Fake News. Sage

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1044261502000263170

Attached: 1537806406465.png (604x261, 26.43K)

Why are there so many deleted replies? Imkikey never left.

(((Bloomberg))) says he resigned
archive.is/ZmfVM

This week sucks

Attached: 5ba914b35554e.png (640x374, 52.03K)

Moses please!

Attached: Just Stop It.jpg (625x626 52.17 KB, 538.97K)

if he resigns trump gets to choose a temporary replacement. if he's fired it's up to the swamp, as i understand it

Because the mods kept banning me. I have unlimited IPs and no employment prospects, so I can keep going until I collapse.

FoxJews is now saying he’s meeting with Trump Thursday.

turning out to be a big day

Word on the street is that he is not resigning or being fired. Maybe get promoted to AG?

Rosenstein not fired.
Eat a dick Trumptards.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-rosenstein-job/rosenstein-has-not-resigned-still-u-s-deputy-attorney-general-source-idUSKCN1M420N

Attached: Your worst nightmare.jpg (620x422, 45.14K)

reported and filtered

hey there, nevah_trump, get bullied off (((your))) usual stomping grounds?

Can't wait until Trump is impeached and we get a real conservative like Pence in office

good luck with that

Attached: 809124579892223434wew.jpg (2048x1025, 41.37K)

Attached: (_)_News_about_rosenstein_kavanaugh_on_Twitter_-_03.png (647x2881 499.22 KB, 683.25K)

he'll be hired back once trump is out. mark my words

Go choke on a foreskin, yid.

Attached: misty2.jpg (680x960, 109.83K)

Hello new friend

We were so close to winning for once

Attached: nobully.jpg (219x230, 8.98K)

Attached: watching-stupid-people-335.jpg (290x350, 15.3K)

There is literally nothing wrong with Reddit

lel.

plz
- - -
so, since kikenstein isn't resigning, what happens to this thread?

Attached: NicCage.jpeg (650x392, 153.61K)

the level of self-awareness of the average redditor, ladies and gentlemen.

I miss the old pol.

Nothing but empty ad hominem attacks. This is to be expected by low IQ Nazis who are jealous of the average Ashkenazi IQ

Some shitty baiting faggot is shitting the thread up like a kike, trying to derail the thread. I have all their replies here and they are just cringey.

BASED

Attached: Jews Rock.webm (640x360, 3.86M)

If he doesnt get the rope, this is meaningless.

"Day of the rope is coming anyday now" says the increasingly nervous obese White supremacist as his country gets almost 50% non White

Where's the kike's demiurge to destroy them now? or they are doing the lord's plan?
Also, hittites was aryans who did nothing wrong.

How do you cope with the fact that majority Ashkenazi Jewish Israel has an average IQ of sub 100?

Well now we can clearly tell who this (((autist))) is.

Attached: 11a9c9e71a1146.jpg (247x326, 30.04K)

Arabs and Mizhrahis fam. Mizhrahis are good people though, unlike the Arab menace that we call the P*lestinians