Kids scratch rusty building: Oy vey 50k damages

Kids scratch rusty building: Oy vey 50k damages

German real estate developer and art collector (((Gil Bronner))) kvetsches about kids ruining his award winning facade. 50k damages claim as rust is allegedly impossible to restore to it's original state (topkek).

I jewgled him and nothing comes up when it comes to real estate dealings. Jews always have some dubious claim for fame where their dodgy shekels come from that they buy whole buildings with and are always involved in the shady arts business, kvetisching the government out of millions of shekels for "muh impossibly valuable art" that a blind monkey could paint, which largely involves kickbacks / mitzvahs to fellow jewish artists as well.

Cabal of conmen every single time…

bild.de/regional/duesseldorf/duesseldorf-aktuell/kinder-zerkratzen-rost-kunstwerk-in-duesseldorf-57322582.bild.html

Attached: 6,w=756,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg (756x425, 83.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xing.com/profile/Axel_Ganter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bronner is a jew surname

there's this jew soap brand at whole foods called "dr. bronner's" with this schizo universalist diatribe on the back repeating the phrase "ALL-ONE!" kikes can't even sell bars of soap without telling the goyim to blanda upp

Yep, but Bronner of Dr.'s fame is a christian. Zion supporting christian. The bottle even mentions pissrael.

Anyone who hasn't see one, shoudl take the time to read the bottle. It's like reading one of sperganon's posts.

He gave away free soap to lure people in to hear his gay speeches. When people just picked up the soap and left, he resorted to wallpapering his product with his little speeches. He also put his own kids up for adoption so he could spend more time on his soapy speeches. Truly a loving liberal parent with well ordered priorities.

Good. What a worthless, shitty thing. 50,000 shekels for some fucking rust? What a joke.

We need to return to that which is truly valuable, rather than relying on false appraisals by those whose tribe stands to be the sole beneficiaries from its alleged increase in value.

Attached: Social Gestalt.png (1060x2299, 1.07M)

Attached: Shlomortified.jpg (782x782, 151.91K)

saged
What a fantastic idea user to include the archive address in your png. I am going to start doing the same.

Makes some damn good soap though
Funny to read while in the shower too
I really have to look into the ingredients to make sure there's no goykiller chemicals in it

DILUTE! DILUTE! DILUTE!

Attached: makesmeuncomfortable2.jpg (1024x573, 49.54K)

I just chuckled at the thought that if they lied about everything, literally in the world, that you think they would list the ingredients if they put goy killer inside it. They are probably laughing that you are taking a shower since that is the primary source of all sodium fluoride poisoning for a body (more than drinking it).

They need better chemists or to steal better chemistry secrets then because I know people who have been using the shit for years and nothing has happened to them.
For some kikes, the shekels a goyim brings is worth more than their death. Goyim are only truly useless when you run out.

They call it a patina. It is an artificial rusting process that uses chemical accelerators to seal the surface from the elements. If you scratch it, or say, drew a huge swastika on it, they would have to strip/sand the whole panel and recoat it with the chemistry. Also, it would then look different than the other surrounding panels because it would mature at a different rate (but they could get pretty close with the chemistry to give it a similar look). Which mean that you can hire jaun the spic but an actual contractor aka human being…oohhh aaahhhh…50 grand is really not that much for this kind of restoration work…but it is fairly stupid because the kids are going to be at it again next week.

can = can't

It's called weathering steel. It doesn't rust the same way.

It already looks different even before they scratched it.

Isn't it just marraging steel? How can you tell the difference between that or treated/coated stuff?

I only read about it once on my way into a Library placard about 20 years ago. I don't actually know that much about the vandalism or the chemical processes involved. It seemed cool, I read the anti-vandalism placard by the patina, did a tiny bit of research (because the area where the placard was was already heavily vandalized and I wanted to understand the restoration process) or why it would look different. But I really don't know that much about it. It wasn't something of serious importance to me that I would dive deep into the procedure or understanding the chemistry.

Ok, interesting then it is a treatment or surface coating as you said. It looked too thin in the OP picture to be marraging/corten hence why I'm curious.
Stuff I'm meaning is steel that is designed to rust as an outer layer. It stains concrete etc, likely a totally different thing.

I had to look it up. :) You were right it is COR-TEN.
>Materials Used COR-TEN or WEATHERNG STEELCOR-TEN® has a unique look and naturally oxidizing finish make it especially desirable for many architectural projects. Weathering steel, best-known under the trademark COR-TEN steel, is a group of steel alloys which were developed to eliminate the need for painting, and form a stable rust-like appearance if exposed to the weather for several years. Cor-ten resists the corrosive effects of rain, snow, ice, fog, and other meteorological conditions by forming a coating of dark brown oxidation over the metal, which inhibits deeper penetration and negates the need for painting and costly rust-prevention maintenance over the years. COR-TEN® is a trademarked name owned by U.S. Steel.

But you said it was a surface treatment for the one you saw.
Corten is literally rusting steel from the get go, it's how it protects itself. If it's Corten, the kike is just making bullshit up for sheckels and experience, if it's the treated shit then yeah it maybe does cost some sheckels to 're-rust' it :)

Cool stuff though that marraging steel!

Hmm…I am pretty sure there is an accelerant they can spray on to speed up the weathering process (think of things like Richard Serra sculptures). I used to know a blacksmith who did a $240,000 art deco railing job that they wanted to look 'rusted' as the finish (why is it always people with money who have no taste?) and he sprayed an accelerant on it to help speed up the 'rusting' process that was considered a patina but also part of the finished project as well since it only rapidly increased the oxidation rate.
If you look at the photo, I was going with accelerant because the rivets are not rusting at the same rate as the panel. I know that they are the same materials to avoid different expansion and contraction resonant frequencies…so I assumed that they had an accelerant coating rather than being COR-TEN (or a coating supplement to COR-TEN) rich people don't want their building to 'gradually age' like they were mexican squatters in a tin shack, they want it to look aged 'finished' from the get go. I don't actually know this building in the photo so I am not sure what the finish materials are.
They are cool but it is a little like painting a building with chalkboard paint and then getting upset because people use it as a chalkboard. That rarified air must be delightful in the ivory tower.
Anyway, if it was pre rusted the panels would get damaged in transport so I assumed (and that may be the problem here) that they installed it or applied the accelerant and then when dry installed the panels keeping the accelerant off the rivets to avoid weakening or damaging them.

Attached: richard serra sculpture.jpg (900x600, 158.4K)

Makes total sense, also less mess and contamination in truck and plant by treating normal steel at site.
Sitting corten steel around must be fun for other steel stock though.
After looking closely, rivets is a good point you make, corten I've seen is never riveted due to the surface growing initially, so maybe it is treated then and explains why one part looks shiny and why the kike is extra pissed.
Good point about rich people wanting it there and then, it's how they work. It is pretty funny that kids fucked their silly coating idea up out of pure, innocent fun.
Thanks for the excellent info on the accelerants.

I had some mexicans come replace the hood under my range. On the way out they dropped it on a 40 year old 1" thick solid maple floor, leaving a dent. I got a check for $9,500 from THEIR insurance company. I like the dent, it adds character. It sounds like a lot, but my kitchen floor looks like a gibson stratocaster maple top. It's pretty cool. Was here when I moved in.

xing.com/profile/Axel_Ganter

I worked for this yid last year. He had blackmailed some useless middle manager at Porsche into buying his "AI system", which was just a UI layer on top of Microsoft Azure speech recognition. They get money from speculative shit that has no value (((venture capital))) and then use it buy property and infrastructure that has REAL VALUE.

how did he blackmail him?

isn't their usual process schmoozing, pilpul and kickbacks / bribes either cash or in favors?