Something's in the Air

I don't want to sound like an autistic /x/er but these past few days something's been eating at me, I don't know what it is but I can't shake the feeling that in the next two-three months max something 9/11 or Great Depression tier is about to smash the world in the face but can't visualize or picture what it could be. I didn't think anything of it initially, it's my paranoia or my hope for some sort of happening acting up and not worth thinking about etc, until Zig Forumstards I talk with started mentioning it as well, the same feeling, all recently and all at once. I don't know if I believe in psychic shit or anything of the sort but I thought it that odd and worth a topic at least.

The past year has been pretty dismal, there's a general sort of malaise going around both on here and in the normalfag world that's hard to quantify since nobody seems to be talking about it. The past year I've watched virtually all the normalfags I know get some serious blackpills in their lives and it's starting to set them on edge, I go into work now and there's no more discussions about their usual topics of trucks, camping, what they're doing this weekend etc, all they talk about is how they've gotten fucked over by the government, by work, by the education system, by the local bank, by the local court and so on. There's an anger in them I haven't seen before, and most strangely, it's being sustained, they're not just blowing up about something to get it out of their system and forget about it, they're still just as pissed about it a month later and can't stop thinking about it.

So am I just an autist or is anyone else getting the feeling that big shit is about to happen? What's going on with people? It seems like the bread and circuses train is about to come to the end of the line.

Attached: FB_IMG_1537814929904.jpg (960x746, 30.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/12097781.html#12100634
ds.iris.edu/seismon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's called Autism. Seek help.

Day Of The Rope is coming.
Normies are getting red pilled.
Here in Ireland, people are openly discussing the Kergi Plan and Zionist influence on the EU on FB.
Normies are red pilled on mass immigration and the threat to the Irish people.

Attached: HolyPepe.png (1180x1488, 279.59K)

Fuck off, Ari.

Just do it, you big tease.

Hehe. You're right OP. I don't know about another 9/11, but the economy is about to "collapse"
Not like you imagine but like 2008 except worse. Expect it after 2020. Frankly, it is astounding that it hasn't collapsed already since it was supposed to happen two years ago.

Once the economic collapse begins, wait one to two years, then assassinations will begin because increasingly frustrated people have lost faith in their governments because their governments have shown open contempt for the people.

So what's making it hang in the air until 2020 if it should have come apart at the seams about two years ago?

I mean, 2008 has basically still fucked us financially unless you're some silicon valley technocrat, haven't seen an inch of genuine recovery amongst rank-and-file people but they're having a pretty good run pumping up the stock market and inflating the GDP/unemployment on paper only etc. Seems like the only thing keeping everything from falling apart is the average normalfag's willingness to pretend everything's still fine, and they ain't.

Every now and then, I get a similar feeling. But each time, months go by and nothing seems to happen. Like something is metaphorically cockblocking the Happening.

I saw some Kalergi Plan graffiti. It's only a matter of time. Ovens pre-heating.

Attached: no surrender.jpg (657x832, 784.84K)

Before new year's, the world is in for some epic shit.

Start taking your meds again and see if your perspective changes.

Yeah blatant CIAnigger tier responses like this make me feel something in my bones too

Attached: 08df841eb48481b06e4c2e88aa6652fd1211fa238d7c7955003efa164a542439.jpg (1256x1445, 162.7K)

I know how you feel, normies are openly talking about the DOTR irl. People voted for Trump with the idea that this is the last chance to fix this shit by voting. They are ready to burn D.C to the ground if this shit goes sideways. No partisanship,these people would love to see (((Sanders))) and McConnell hang from the same lamp post.

Attached: violence.jpeg (388x443, 34.42K)

My thinking was that was the original "bang" but something stopped them timing wise and so it was pushed to another cycle. The difference socially between now and then is a many fold increase in intensity. Not sure how they plan on achieving a one world utopia out of it. Chaos is a tricky thing especially if its intended as part of your plan. It has a way of turning on its creator.

Same feeling here. It's weird.

OP, you're just going to have to accept that you can no longer dump your mattresses where you want.

IF ANYTHING HAPPENS (((THEY))) DID IT
SERIOUSLY though WEATHERS COOLER CHIMPOUTS SLOW THIS YEAR
ECONOMIC BUBBLE BURSTING DOUBT IT as FAR A USA GOES WE GOOD
EUROPE MIGHT HAVE A SHITSKIN GONE WILD HOLIDAY SEASON that will be the END OF IMMIGRATION TO EUROPE BUT AT A HIGH COST OF MONTHS OF RAPE AND CONVERSION OR HEAD CHOPS BUT EVENTUALLY THE MASSES WILL RISE UP REGAIN NATIONAL ID CLEAN HOUSE THEN MARCH SWORD IN HAND TO something. something GREATER ISRAEL ''' i tried
NOTHING HAPPENS worth a shit AND nobody cares DEMORALIZED

Sit on the pot, OP. You're probably just backed up with jewish media and need to a great, big dump. Also, get a new job, you work with losers.

does it rhyme with "housing bubble burst", "market correction", "bail outs 2.0", or "another 9/11 FF against the WH and blamed on Iran followed by a total invasion of US forces into Iran and Syria, with UN troops on the ground in the US during gun-confiscation after patriotards/bigots/rayyciss/white supremacists (and everyone Tariq hates) avenge the murder of Trump on Christmas day" … or anything that kinda sounds like that tho?

Attached: 9mv32sz.jpg (1436x1158, 503.92K)

Because the powers at be in the Fed will try to keep it from happening until after Trump wins a second term. I suspect that the big jews understand the truth in what I articulated above. Chaos is not good at this time for them because they have a loose cannon in the Whitehouse, the authoritarian types have lost faith in the authorities, and a rising right wing and nationalist backlash is building in the public.
If they're stupid, they'll allow it to happen just before the 2020 election, mayhaps around july or August to give the lemmings a good shock to try to discredit faith in trump. But if they're smart, they understand that that will break what ever shred of faith the public has in the System.
So they'll try to hold it back. but they cannot keep doing this forever. So my conservative guess is sometime after 2020. Shortly after too.
The economy is due for another recession and smart investors are starting to pull out now.
I don't know why it didn't happen in 2017 but it didn't. Now they have to work with what they've got.

Oh and yeah the economy isn't like the 1990s anymore but honestly, the economy has recovered a lot since 2008. You just don't feel it because the government has imported millions of mexicans to work for pennies so you suffer as well.
But the next one will be a hell of a lot worse.

The Fed has some control over prolonging or postponing recessions. But it can't hold it off forever.

There is a heavier push for online censorship being pushed by big tech and Democrats caus "MUH RUSSIA", The (((Media))) is unhinged, actors are calling for gun grabs and (((banks))) are constantly fucking the working man. This and the fantasy of a Day of the Rope are openly discussed.

Attached: 223830167feae2ed5a5e7a06fe8ca89ecc3c455e2d7b009f8883c7809c7b5924.png (476x346, 196.54K)

I could be wrong. But long expansions in growth tend to be followed by plunges and with faith in the System and the economy so low, people are going to start pulling out in panic the moment their good spell starts to slow. This panic will precipitate a real panic and stocks will plunge.
Add to this the fact that many major companies are intentionally taking hits by interfering in politics openly and investors are getting worried.
This is what happens when you base your economy around enriching jews and banks.

This is my prediction, take it with a grain of salt.

This. The (((bankers))) damaged America beyond repair with the 2008 bailouts. Then, Obama ran up nation-destroying debt levels right after. (Of course, the bailouts were essentially the ultimate, final manifestation of the kike-controlled money-lending federal reserve system, where kikes charge interest to the government but simultaneously control the amount of borrowing, so there is a direct incentive to borrow endlessly so banks get paid interest, and this madness has been going on since 1913, and kikes have controlled policy since then.)

Anyway, since 2008, everything we've seen has been an attempt to cover up the effects of the fucked-up bailouts and the $9 trillion Obama spent. No unscrambling those eggs, and people are figuring that out rightt about now. All this and mass immigration and racial tension maybe the worst it's been in American history…wew, lads.

Checkums

I've noticed the exact same thing this past year - most people are acting more depressed and unsatisfied with the state of things in general. One of my coworkers told me last week "every day is like a fucking repeat of the same bullshit and it never changes."

I think it's because a huge portion of the populace is stuck in dead end jobs with no chances for elevation, and the only way to get in any decent career path these days is to take out a student loan so huge the check makes an audible thump when it hits Mr. Goldbergsteinowitz's table so you can get the massively overpriced Bachelors you need.

the jews

You know when something is up when you hear F-15 and F-18 drills more frequently, hear Chinooks get transfered to the local airbase at night at a rate exceeding 4 per month, and see fully loaded blackhawks with rapid response teams training in daylight over suburbs, along with nightly exercises.

inb4 I get a visit
Where's my job Mr. spook?

Phew.
Crashes like to happen in October.

Attached: 684cded5abaf09324788eb0cc2483d8f88bb937ea53de27a9f3779e879a5b1e6.jpg (1199x764, 80.93K)

fug.

Attached: Herewego.jpeg (218x231, 4.81K)

I am certain that this post (with different vocab) was posted 2-3 years ago and NOTHING fucking happened.

Attached: whatareyoutalkingabout.jpg (255x255, 16.48K)

Your daily reminder nothing is ever going to happen unless you make it.

S O O N

I am concerned that the elite have nothing but contempt for us. We are nothing but ants to them, cogs to spin in their machine. And they openly see themselves as masters that can dispose of us at will. With their reluctance to back off of their sinister plans they have in store for us, they are exposing themselves to future backlash. You really don't think they are getting paranoid that some shooter is going to take a potshot at them? Or their children won't get sodomized with a knife while they walk around a college campus?

That dread you are feeling is what we all know in the back of our minds. That we are waiting for them to escalate. They already conspired 9/11 against us, and so far as our finances go, they have literally plundered this nation. So who are we to stand in their way?

I also look at the fact that China has some 80 Million men they don't know what to do with do with. I am sure they would love to rid themselves of them. And how often are we told the lie that WW2 solved the great depression? They want WW3, but they aren't too keen on it starting too close to Israel.

I recommend everyone take a look at yourselves and your life. If you don't own necessities like a gun, plenty of ammo, glasses/contacts you may wish to get that taken care of before it is to late. Who the fuck knows what is going to happen. But you better believe there will be an escalation. No one just hands over power after literal centuries of subverting the western world.

8ch.net/pol/res/12097781.html#12100634

Concerned? They want you dead, user.

Can you explain a bit on that? I mean I get that they're ants but that's it.

I think the trigger for the next major anti-semetic event will be the next housing bubble crash, many people especially younger groups are closet antisemites and a realization of the banking system(controlled by jews) fucking us over again will be the last straw for many

Attached: 1535857384103.png (689x473, 96.87K)

but I still fucking hate normies

is right. I've seen several people make similar posts over the years. Everyone can feel that this course the world is on is getting worse and worse but no one knows when it'll bottom out and what will happen.

The sense of imminent doom will fade, but the lingering feeling that it is still coming with stay with you.

It is true. It is coming soon, or never. I've always believed it'll happen in our life-time. People are waking up, or getting pissed off.. But we definitely do have to do our part in educating, organizing, and preparing.. Otherwise, you'll probably die.

Attached: r(u_srs)oki.jpg (480x360, 18.89K)

because of the one child policy it became common to abort females, they now have an extreme over-abundance of young men who aren't very happy fapping and watching animes
something about taking the pussy-carrot away and still expecting the donkey to obey the labor stick doesn't work.. think about our incel/beta problems and amplify them massively

They instituted a 1 child policy for a long time and they collectively aborted most of the girls. So they have a very lopsided gender ratio in an entire generation. Well, these people have no real future to live a traditional life with a wife/family. And large groups of sexually frustrated men tend to be very destabilizing.

Go ahead and forget all of your morality that you hold dear. The elite see you as a germ in a petri dish. They welcome and embrace the dysgenic effects of things like war. They want the citizenry to be the worst possible versions of themselves. They want you to be a lifelong consumer, and they want you to turn over your house and life savings back to the "system" when you die.

This whole "white genocide" thing is a consolidation of power. They want to maneuver the pieces on the chess board so that we can never win again. They have the wealth, and the sytems in place to exploit the world on a global scale. And they plan to keep it that way. You will be hard pressed to find a black man speaking or even contemplating the federal reserve. So anything they can do to destroy our spirit, our minds, etc they will do. And when push comes to shove, why would they stop short of overt genocide.

big tech/data giants would gladly kick it off. IIRC, (((Bezos))) controls half of all internet commerce; he could easily tank it on his own.

Who but an utter kike would even joke about ssri consumption as a good thing. Big Pharma kikes get extra short ropes and extra tall trees.

Attached: wrong number faggot.jpg (600x375, 30.65K)

Then how did the current cuck party that allowed abortions and gays get elected?

same way they do everywhere i'd imagine, with the two party, left/right, liberal/conservative, democrat/republican, commie/capitalist game that they always fucking win

kill yourself, shlomo

Attached: space_jew.jpg (1000x563, 76.16K)

I think that things are going to get ugly right after the midterms no matter who wins. If the (((blue wave))) doesn't happen, I think it will actually be worse because those people are already totally unhinged, another loss will break their already fragile psyches.

Fortunately, since liberals are already dumb niggers, they'll mostly take out their impotent rage by burning down their own cities and attacking the self-hating whites that weren't smart enough to leave places like San Francisco years ago. In their frenzy, they'll be eating their own yet again.

If the blue wave DOES happen, I expect a much more efficient and well-armed uprising. It may take a few weeks of gloating before the fire rises, but I also sense that normalfags are sick and tired of leftist whining as well. I even heard the normalest of normalfags (one I assumed voted for Hillary) turn on another one and snap "What does this have to do with Trump? Why are you bringing Trump into this? We're not talking about Trump right now." I was pretty surprised.

For the civil war to happen the meme has to spread. It can become a self fulfilling prophecy and once violence begins it's extremely difficult to get it under control

Attached: a14dcf52dbecdb8a82ad731c40f96bae76fcb5d012a612425818cab5bab265df.jpg (718x565, 176.46K)

There are still a few pockets of honest economy in this country (value added production, i.e. manufacturing and agriculture) and even the mere promise of Trump throwing them a bone spurred enormous investments and growth in those sectors regardless of actual results. However, America has failed to produce new generations of people interested in and skilled enough to backfill the positions being vacated by boomers and now those sectors are overheating due to a lack of labor available at any price. The current stock boom is entirely predicated on the explosive growth in these industries continuing… except there's no one willing to do the additional work and whoever they can find that is prequalified is commanding such enormous wages as to drastically cut into the expected profits priced into the market. Basically, shit is broken all the way to the foundation and when this final attempt at sensible economic policy fails due to half a century of previous neglect, there's nothing left to prop up the economic status quo. It's all going to collapse and it will happen in the next 5-10 years.

Sam?

Attached: warning.webm (640x360, 2.06M)

the housing market averages an 18-year cycle, beginning in the 70's. We are at the top of this market today; a 'Sellers' market wherein prices are at their peak and inventory is only low, translating to quick sales even at peak prices, in areas where large corporations have set up shop. In other areas where there is no large corporation presence, confidence is low. So, when we see indicators (the California housing market is a relatively good indicator) showing significant reductions in asking prices, the push is to sell a piece of property quicker than the next comparable price/home size/area average. We are at that precipice now, and it is anyone's guess as to whether the next bubble-burst will be 2001-level or 2008-level.
>(((Andrea Mitchell))) interviewing (((Timothy Geithner))) on (((CNN))) were both calmly, casually discussing how taxpayers will likely be asked to bail out the banks after the next (((correction)))

Attached: digital validity.jpg (638x450, 54.1K)

>(((Andrea Mitchell))) interviewing (((Timothy Geithner))) on (((CNN))) were both calmly, casually discussing how taxpayers will likely be asked to bail out the banks after the next (((correction)))
jfc

you potatoniggers are alright

World War 3 Actually. Trump will secure a war economy and then the crash will occur about 2020. Then our crash will hit an already aggressive china. Russia will seize north china aggressively.

I've said this elsewhere, but I've come to the conclusion this will all erupt within two decades. That means within, not at, so radical transformations can occur during that time. That's just based off of amassed data and news, my own conclusions. I keep seeing the States headed for a dictatorship by necessity as China rears its head and whites get sick of being displaced but their being too many non whites to get rid of. Roman Republic Caesar scenario. I don't think it will be Donald, but maybe. To be honest I figured he'd leave a dying system, a failed reformer with some honest feathers in his hat to show for it.
As of late, I've had a bad feeling in my gut. Mostly about being prepared. But more tangibly, I have watched, mostly online, increasing call out of (((them))) and people wising up. Milquetoast libertarians and conservatives are becoming aware they are being played. Leftists appear to be eating themselves violently. There's absolutely a general malaise, people are either going full drone bugman or are getting disgruntled. Maybe not articulately or in a totally informed manner, but restless. Information is freely available and out of control(which is good but chaotic).
Like I said, I originally felt it would be about ten to twenty years before we saw really significant upheaval and the systemic reactionary response, but it is also entirely possible, especially with midterms, that this shit blows up sooner.
I feel like Europe is in a better spot than USA right now so I won't comment on them. I wish them well though.
Then again, I don't see indications of economic crash. But I absolutely agree with the disenfranchisement. The economy is booming—why are so many of my professional associates(almost all white men) still unemployed? Why are my working class friends still struggling so much?
I know the answers, but you follow the thinking. Disenfranchising is getting to people.

Yeah, youre right. Whats going on is exactly what happened to germany and russia in 1917. The purpose of all of this is to weaken the nations of the world, destroy their cohesion, and make them kill eachother by the millions. they've been very successful. Much of the world is now athiest. The next big steps are, 1) They have to take down iran. 2) they have to destabilize and open china. Iran is fairly obvious, but will be rocky because of the involvement of russia. Russia still has many jew deep-plants within banking and industry who have unknown influence, but the actual Russians are aware of their past, and the chaos sowed by the jews with the USSR implementation.China will be involved in a war with the United States by the trigger of a) an organic revolution in the US, and expulsion of jews from state, academia, banking and industry. Or b) the US will continue to be used as Israel's goyim stick. And china will be fomented into war against the US when most advantageous to nihilist, atheistic destruction.

The real kicker is, if you read the talmud and torah, in the end, the jews fully expect this whole thing to culminate with the entire nations joining together in "*the great war" against israel, which will end in the messianic era, each jew is to receive 2800 goyim slaves to serve him. The nations of the world will rule themselves as suboordinate and enforce noahide law as a universal ethic unto themselves willingly, this will unify all of humanity under a gentile religion of universal slave law. Many, many will die. Because idolotry is forbidden and punishable by decapitation. Noahide is, as of this time, and since at least 2009 (i know from witness), but probably even before since 1991 when bush signed the whole thing into law, noahide is being recited on the senate floor upon opening of sessions when their "guest chaplin" rotates to "jews" and is read by chabbad rabbis where they claim each time that noahide is the basis of the law of the United States, seeding the foundations of transition to the nihilist athiests who occupy government staff as they standby during the prayer, not listening because they find it dull, and want to get onto their shallow, vein impeious lives, where they aquire shiney materials with fake money and have sex as much as possible.

These people doing this, you have no idea how bad it is. There are seas of difference between you and them. The goyim cant see it yet because they falsly assume all to be equal and interchangeable. There are irreconcilable differences between jews and goyim. You will never satiate those with performance or appeals.

You will always be dominated and used up to and beyond the extent that cattle are used, if you allow it.

This is not hyperbole, this is actuality. This is simply truth. This truth is known all over the world far and wide. But the peoole who know it talk about it in yiddish and aramaic and hebrew. Because that ancient system of compartmentalized communication is the mechanical basis of what your intelligence agencies are modeled from, by jews. For jews, by jews. FJBJ what a brand. Defend yourselves now while you still have a chance.

Someday the entire world will understand and see reality, all at once. When that happens, youre all going to feel quite pathetic. Far beyond the fear of being called anti semitic by people who arent semites.

he isn't here now. it's up to us to gods work

Attached: justice.jpg (472x652 211.29 KB, 77.06K)

You potato niggers are funny: very unpredictable in ways. I hope you still have it in you to put on paramilitary garb and start killing people. I wanna see Irish deathsquads.

bullshit. where?

Attached: 70ada30f38eada8872e2dcabea36a27f.jpg (850x1230, 243.71K)

you're an autist, we're nowhere near close enough for shit to hit the fan. Give it a decade and maybe we'll get quite close to the tipping point
SHEMITAH 2018 CONFIRMED

it is now becoming real, when discussing matters (financial, political, economic, employment, education), careful not to reveal the power-level, and hear the other person say something one might hear on the chans

You're just retarded. Nothing is happening.

Seriously, uyou guys are like 10 steps behind. You think people are "waking up". Both the germans and the Russians realized, within their respective governments what the jews did, hitler did a pretty direct approach, with unilateral population support. Stalin tried to use the internal state secrecy/assassination approach, jfk tried to use the "I wont name them, ill just try to work in the background against them, alone" approach.

When the US comes to catharsis, which it will, within at least the individual level, you still have the plan of action to worry about. The problem is, the jews know youre going to do it. The jews dont care if you kill every jew in the US, they will still fulfill prophecy. As they see it. But youre not going to get rid of all the jews in the US, so if you dont at least get them out of gov, youre going to find the US converted to noahidism, like its a fad, like "gluten-free", or liberalism, it will manifest out of the weak and dependent demographic being fatigued from the horror that will be WW3.

Only this time it never recovers. What we're witnessing now is tossing gas onto a fire thats been brewing for 70 years.

Not if you're more ruthless and thorough than anyone or anything ever before seen in history.

Attached: 4e5727eb9ee8239941c07dc17a0c1a38fe9dfa29660f3b4702457be5ac7232b0.png (1162x1600 50.22 KB, 251.94K)

to much /nofap/ your gone wiggly

>to too much /nofap/
no such thing

Attached: 162b9aa158188d432871835955653c903db10a89dd699d8692d2039a3b4ee89a.jpg (762x464, 138.44K)

"We" never won anything. There is no winning on Earth because massive unpredictable cataclysms always arrive eventually. Oh yeah, we also die in the end no matter what. Being a desperate power-hungry manipulator won't help you, if anything lasts after death it can only be the spirit. Not your power on Earth, not your "wealth" not your elite status. So you are better off focusing on the spirit, which starts with being unmoved by the world instead of spazzing out with butthurt emotional tirades.

Read SIEGE by James Mason

Attached: beyond this world.png (1500x1600, 188.59K)

hli.anoninfo.net
What you feel is the stench of rotting flesh. The core of the machine is dead, but the machine still operates. The cabal is done and we only have until people realize people realize the cabal is done.

You have two choices: chaos and the collapse of modern Rome, which is an empty shell. You will not fare well in this, if only because the average iq of all of your societal peers will sharply decline as services die off and institutions starve and collapse.

The other alternative is for us to articulate an affirmative vision for a new future, and to propose it and fill the void left in current leadership. By seizing the memes of production, we stand to inherit the might of empire and steer it toward truth and beauty, entering the world stage in a big way. Standing on the shoulders of giants. This is preferred.

This is easier than it sounds for three reasons:
1) existing technology in the public domain is sufficient to be put to use to bring prosperity to the commons.
2) the public is desperate for leadership, and has lost trust in institutions. They hunger for a new way, and are open to responding to truth.
3) the current US president owes his position to populist appeal and has been burned by the establishment. He wants to leave a legacy, and by investing in infrastructure projects that benefit the public, he can ensure his legacy.

As for these projects, they should be financed by the state, and the proceeds above and beyond the cost of production should be funneled toward mass employment opportunities and compensation based on accessible but meritocratic processes. High Level Insider user discusses further.

Economic nationalism will be the path forward to bolster the middle class and seal American strength, but with a bold new leadership at its core.

Space elevator would be a good first step. Just the idea, articulated and memed into the public’s imagination, will be enough to influence behavior and eventually manifest a better reality in which technology is used to raise the quality of public quality of living.

Attached: DFDA2910-7F33-479A-B82A-D7AB0F77AFE5.jpeg (220x207, 38.15K)

Long overdue for a Black Swan.
Obviously some kind of obsession with Iran
Markets will implode with the same irrational exuberance they have been inflated with.

Next year for sure happeningS
It's in the stars; some harsh alignments.
What you feel is the prelude.
The malaise is real, the society is sick and weak; the elites totally degenerate and criminally insane. Our president is some kind of psychotic ego maniac as usual.

Big Darkness, Soon Cometh

Attached: 1hlEilQ4Dr2KMfZP32nKkZRiDdwF1Pp9x4JZ6RAR4cM.png (640x640, 202.79K)

Need to find a white gf quick b4 the bombs go off.

Attached: f4120db2f1ef7e2f3b7cc7e309a6bbcb9fa4b18c15671a4b60c365a74f790c5f.png (1500x1500, 1.74M)

There will be EPIC weather events all the more
Prob an unreal earthquake also. Check out the map @ ds.iris.edu/seismon/
There are almost no quakes on the west coast of North America; how is that even possible??
I'd guess they are actually manipulating it to not release and therefore build up intensity

russia china relations are the best they have ever been you brainlet.

It's worse than that. I am an account manager, at a million dollar corporation. Not huge, but profitable. The higher-grade managers are stupid, perverted, and lazy. They screw up constantly, fuck each other and employees at booze parties, and general piss off the customers. There is plenty of opportunity to advance here; but nobody wants to work with these gross degenerates
anybody with ambition leaves to find work somewhere else, and guess what they find? More of the same gross dipshits in charge everywhere. Every day I read books about farming and homesteading because I want to get far away from this cesspool of slime.

Your writing idiosyncrasies seem familiar. Do you wear bow ties in public?

You have one post to convince me that Siege isn't a glow in the dark nigger meme book and the 2010s answer to the Anarchist Cookbook.

Attached: a13174019c0c7ea8dc43f9aca805a369f9bde086.png (729x509, 524.6K)

Remember in the DOTR, justice itself demands these fuckers suffer, hang and die. They have had so much time to reflect, course correct, and seek to make amends for their injustice, crimes, and corruption against humanity. They refused, and doubled down and got more people hurt and allowed more injustice to persevere. So many things are so fucked up for generations, and so much suffering has been brought down to everyone of all sides because of their treasonous behavior.

No mercy is required. Just be professional, and be a hero amongst the umman manda.

Attached: AoE_BeforeAfter_pol.jpg (500x268, 49.37K)

You have to stop with the 1933 strategy. It's not going to work. When they killed George Lincoln Rockwell, that was it.

Attached: movementarian menace.jpg (640x1280, 171.99K)

It's because they voted for Trump, expecting the wall, draining the swamp, locking her up, and payback against the left. What they got was increased immigration, hiring the swamp into cabinet positions and giving them tax cuts, letting everyone involved with DNC crimes off the hook, and allowing the left to ramp up persecution of normal people through acts of terroristic violence and deplatforming.

The weight of the situation is finally sinking in for them. The reality that the America they believed in has always been a lie and that any semblance of normalcy will never be coming back to this country.

Do you have some evidence for this? I have a hard time believing there is tremendous demand for work that pays well that is unable to find people interested.

It's fake news. All American economic "growth" is in FIRE economy. Housing/land bubbles (again), stock buybacks, malinvestment in worthless "tech," etc.

Implying electoral vote count is a fair mechanism with no ((influence)) whatsoever.

October 15th.

Attached: 1532320472524.gif (480x270, 1.47M)

Nothing will happen. Daily reminder its going to be a slow, painful fall. Rome didnt fall in a day.

Yesterday. See, I can act like Q-LARP, too. Fuck off, retard.

perhaps their sovereign, independant financial system is a stone in the cloven hoof of certain institutions

shieeettt

Attached: 1448403705065.jpg (223x250 18.1 KB, 8.84K)

It's getting close to October on a midterm year. So you can imagine the propaganda and antics are going to intensify beyond measure. You're probably sensing the propaganda trend and having a "holy shit" reaction.

(((they))) killed george?

Eh. We'll likely get pushed into a world war before people are really ready or able to rise up. A majority will get sent off to die preventing the revolution or uprising.

You think whites are going to follow orders or the white public will support world war

If they are effectively manipulated into supporting the war, yes.
Let's say another false flag is launched on America again, like 9/11, but worse.
What do you think would happen?

Only if we get nuked first.

Enough people have been redpilled since 9/11 on false flags and bullshit wars. The public cannot be galvanized like that anymore. We'd already be in another major war.

*takes a critical mass of support that won't be there

Total war also requires total support.
If even 2% of Americans actively rebel, the chaos would be enough to destroy any unified assault on whatever enemy they choose to create.

blogpost
>>>/cuckchan/

also:

this

We probably can't but don't see it yet. Predictive programming bla bla bla